Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread 19:38 - Jan 6 with 43483 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:25 - Jan 12 with 2488 viewsjack2jack

Need to get possession back and move it up the pitch.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:25 - Jan 12 with 2480 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:24 - Jan 12 by lifelong

Don’t like the way this is going, can’t keep giving the ball away.

Forcing us to hoof it and it’s playing into their hands.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:31 - Jan 12 with 2271 viewstheloneranger

We need to get Ayew into this game.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:32 - Jan 12 with 2263 viewsairedale

Kin ell!
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:35 - Jan 12 with 2148 viewsAl_Bundy

Routs volley needed there.. not passing back to Willmot
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:35 - Jan 12 with 2141 viewsairedale

Wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of Liverpool supporters are watching this today.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:36 - Jan 12 with 2124 viewstheloneranger

Our free kicks and corners are terrible.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:36 - Jan 12 with 2117 viewsOneill_77

That brilliant counter and attempt on goal looks to have wrested momentum back to us

One of Grimes/Byers now needs to be the dominant CDM to maintain this control
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:37 - Jan 12 with 2101 viewslonglostjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:31 - Jan 12 by theloneranger

We need to get Ayew into this game.

Indeed or he needs to get himself into the game.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:37 - Jan 12 with 2097 viewsBest_loser

Same old story, missed chances, only one of our players can finish
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:40 - Jan 12 with 2023 viewsOneill_77

Excellent CM play by Grimes there
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:43 - Jan 12 with 1948 viewsairedale

Not being funny like, but has Grimes ever hit a free kick on target?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:44 - Jan 12 with 1884 viewstheloneranger

Cabango having a nightmare 10 minutes.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:45 - Jan 12 with 1877 viewsOneill_77

Hope Cabango hasn't lost the plot
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:45 - Jan 12 with 1870 viewsswan65split

I have a worrying feeling about this ref!
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:45 - Jan 12 with 1855 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

That set piece ended up about 4 yards off his goal line and still he was hesitant and managed to come out too late. He's incredibly overrated and often a liability.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:46 - Jan 12 with 1830 viewstheloneranger

We're giving away too many stupid free kicks.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:54 - Jan 12 with 1564 viewsAl_Bundy

They are there for the taking chaps !!

Ref doing his best to fcek it up but if we can you up a gear and improve our passing especially in the final third we will win.

Cabango needs speaking to, can't afford a red there
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:56 - Jan 12 with 1447 viewsSwanjaxs

If we can raise our game by another 10% this game will be in the bag.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:56 - Jan 12 with 1445 viewsswan65split

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:54 - Jan 12 by Al_Bundy

Ref doing his best to fcek it up but if we can you up a gear and improve our passing especially in the final third we will win.

Cabango never touched him for that free kick. Deck me they'll be giving cards for standing too close next
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:56 - Jan 12 with 1433 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:54 - Jan 12 by Al_Bundy

Yes personally I would take him off.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:58 - Jan 12 with 1368 viewsHighjack

Cabango yellow very very harsh. He smiled and walked away and got booked for it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Jan 12 with 1367 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:56 - Jan 12 by thornabyswan

Yes personally I would take him off.

Bit of an ask to throw an 19 year old loanee into that defence. Brewster's having little impact at the other end. I'd stick with Cabango despite him showing the faults he's been showing all season. Someone needs to have a word with him though. And Wilmot with his aimless hoofing.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Jan 12 with 1364 viewsjackrabbit

Wish we would settle down and play some football. Too much frantic kick and chase for my liking. We’re better than them on the ball so let’s keep it
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:59 - Jan 12 with 1353 viewsdickythorpe

We don't bury our chances.
Routs should have scored. Celina thought he'd scored there but for the post
Glatzel looks a red card walking and hoillet.

Need to boss more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024