Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now 23:59 - Jan 7 with 24910 viewsSgorioFruit

Apparently

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:53 - Jan 11 with 1628 viewsLord_Bony

Let's not forget most of those on board were Iranians.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:56 - Jan 11 with 1617 viewscontroversial_jack

There have been a few aircraft gone missing without trace over the years, who knows what or who brought them down
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:01 - Jan 11 with 1595 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:53 - Jan 11 by Lord_Bony

Who’s forgotten then? 🤷🏼‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:11 - Jan 11 with 1581 viewsJoe_bradshaw

They were clearly going to try to avoid taking the blame. They denied it then bulldozed the site.

If Iran ever develops nuclear weapons the world will be an infinitely more dangerous place.

Sophisticated modern country my arse.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:16 - Jan 11 with 1572 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:11 - Jan 11 by Joe_bradshaw

They were clearly going to try to avoid taking the blame. They denied it then bulldozed the site.

If Iran ever develops nuclear weapons the world will be an infinitely more dangerous place.

Don’t be silly they’re lovely people,well if you listen to half the wànkers on here.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:16 - Jan 11 with 1572 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:11 - Jan 11 by Joe_bradshaw

I remember the US doing the same in 1988, they denied it at first too.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:33 - Jan 11 with 1516 viewsFlashberryjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:53 - Jan 11 by Lord_Bony

And the Iranians would never intentionally kill their own, would they ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:40 - Jan 11 with 1505 viewsLeonWasGod

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 06:05 - Jan 11 by felixstowe_jack

I suppose the fact than Iran now says it accidentally shot it down the plane might convince you how "obvious" it was.

Now we’re finding out what happened, of course. And all the other “obvious” guesses now don’t look so obvious.

RIP to all those poor souls who lost their lives.
Login to get fewer ads

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:52 - Jan 11 with 1486 viewstheloneranger

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:22 - Jan 11 by controversial_jack

Tragic event, but at least they have taken responsibility for it.

Is this you admitting in a roundabout way that you were wrong??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:53 - Jan 11 with 1485 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:52 - Jan 11 by theloneranger

The prick is always wrong.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:58 - Jan 11 with 1480 viewsdickythorpe

57 Canadians on board......no way will they just let this go over their heads!!!!
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:09 - Jan 11 with 1462 viewstheloneranger

So the Iranian sophisticated air traffic control system didn't inform the military in charge of the missile launchers that the Ukrainian plane was almost 60 minutes late taking off??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:25 - Jan 11 with 1447 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:52 - Jan 11 by theloneranger

It's not a question of being right or wrong.It's guesswork until the facts are out.So unless you have a crystal ball then none of us knew at the time.Anything is possible thesedays.There have been aircraft shot down and we still don't know what happened to them.

I still know that Iran is a modern country and these incidents are extremely rare, but it happened and it seems to have taken away the momentum of the conflict between Iran and the US for now.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:33 - Jan 11 with 1431 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:46 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

If indeed a missile did bring it down, then my guess , and that's all it is as we will never be told the truth , is , a third party was behind it. Iran is a modern sophisticated country, they don't make mistakes like this, they wouldn't mistakenly shoot down an airliner

We have been told the truth.

A third party wasn't behind it. Iran have admitted it.

Iran did make a mistake like this.

They did mistakenly shoot down an airliner.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:41 - Jan 11 with 1419 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:33 - Jan 11 by Joe_bradshaw

We have been told the truth.

A third party wasn't behind it. Iran have admitted it.

Iran did make a mistake like this.

They did mistakenly shoot down an airliner.

He’s an attention seeking prick Joe. If he walked in a pub in his hometown spouting his stupid views he’d probably getting beaten to a pulp.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:45 - Jan 11 with 1409 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:41 - Jan 11 by Darran

He’s an attention seeking prick Joe. If he walked in a pub in his hometown spouting his stupid views he’d probably getting beaten to a pulp.

You really are a nasty piece of work!
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:51 - Jan 11 with 1398 viewsAnotherJohn

There is some interesting information coming out of Ukraine now (as reported by the BBC and others). It seems that the Iranians had little alternative but to confess to what had happened because of what the Ukrainian inspection team were finding straight away in the wreckage and reporting back to Kiev. They found evidence that the initial missile detonation occurred right under the cockpit and killed the pilots immediately. If true, then the Iranian claim of earlier today that the plane turned back towards the airport is not credible. Another claim that before the strike the aircraft changed course towards a sensitive facility also seems incompatible with the radar data, which shows the plane on its normal flight path until the missile strike. It looks to me as though there is still a good deal of obfuscation coming from the Iranian side. God help us if that country ever gets a viable nuclear weapon and delivery system.

https://twitter.com/JonahFisherBBC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 17:15]
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:09 - Jan 11 with 1338 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:33 - Jan 11 by Flashberryjack

And the Iranians would never intentionally kill their own, would they ?

The are second only to China in executing their own.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:26 - Jan 11 with 1317 viewshobo

I think that says more about these 'pub goers' than it does about controversial jack
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:35 - Jan 11 with 1312 viewsNogginthenog

Civil aircraft carry transponders that transmit a unique squawk code. The radar systems should be able to identify this under normal circumstances. The departing aircraft also followed its designated flight plan to the letter. There can be no excuse for this drastic action.

RIP to all those poor souls and condolences to the families.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:46 - Jan 11 with 1296 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:26 - Jan 11 by hobo

I think that says more about these 'pub goers' than it does about controversial jack

and you’re also a prick too.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:05 - Jan 11 with 1264 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:26 - Jan 11 by hobo

I don't know what kind o people Darran associates with but my friends can all have civilised discussions about any topics
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:12 - Jan 11 with 1246 viewsGlastonbury

Do you not think before you type ? You don't say very nice things do you. Horrible individual that knows everything about everything. Strange guy
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:12 - Jan 11 with 1245 viewsFlashberryjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:09 - Jan 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

The are second only to China in executing their own.

They're nice people though.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:15 - Jan 11 with 1238 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:12 - Jan 11 by Glastonbury

Do you not think before you type ? You don't say very nice things do you. Horrible individual that knows everything about everything. Strange guy

What have I said I know everything about?
Go on enlighten us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024