Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your best derby day memory? 20:13 - Jan 10 with 4429 viewsAguycalledJack

Let’s hear them.

Can be events on and off the pitch, best game or best day/ night out afterwards, memories you shared with your mates at the time which are never to be repeated.
Your best derby day memory? on 20:17 - Jan 10 with 2376 viewsOldjack

scum shagging our mascot in the centre circle ,cheeky tvats

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Your best derby day memory? on 20:27 - Jan 10 with 2331 viewsthornabyswan

Your best derby day memory? on 20:17 - Jan 10 by Oldjack

Yes that was funny.

Any old videos of this was looking for a Cyril v Zampa the Lion one the other day wanted to show a mate but couldnt find it.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 20:32]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Your best derby day memory? on 20:31 - Jan 10 with 2327 viewssainthelens

Your best derby day memory? on 20:17 - Jan 10 by Oldjack

Emnes getting the winner up there. Watching their little faces as they were leaving.
An image I'll never forget.

Running battle on the seafront at home before fa cup game. Outnumbered but boys stood firm.
Your best derby day memory? on 20:38 - Jan 10 with 2286 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bound’s last minute winner at the Vetch in 97 (may have been 98) is right up there.

Poll: Tory leader

Your best derby day memory? on 20:45 - Jan 10 with 2250 viewsswancity

A 3-3 draw at Ninian Park around 1980 was the best game I’ve seen between the Clubs especially as the quality of the football down the years has been largely of a very poor standard, typical derby hectic fare I suppose.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Your best derby day memory? on 20:45 - Jan 10 with 2250 viewsthornabyswan

Your best derby day memory? on 20:38 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

Bound’s last minute winner at the Vetch in 97 (may have been 98) is right up there.

Martin Hayes winner in autoglass.
Rajcovic sending off to win welsh Cup in 82.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 20:55]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Your best derby day memory? on 20:48 - Jan 10 with 2240 viewsraynor94

Your best derby day memory? on 20:45 - Jan 10 by swancity

A 3-3 draw at Ninian Park around 1980 was the best game I’ve seen between the Clubs especially as the quality of the football down the years has been largely of a very poor standard, typical derby hectic fare I suppose.

Without a doubt, Buchanan's equalizer is still hard to take

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Your best derby day memory? on 20:51 - Jan 10 with 2220 viewsbuilthjack

Great atmosphere New Year's Day early 80s.. it was bouncing at the end.shame I didn't see the swimaway.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Your best derby day memory? on 20:52 - Jan 10 with 2216 viewsmonmouth

Your best derby day memory? on 20:48 - Jan 10 by raynor94

Without a doubt, Buchanan's equalizer is still hard to take

No, losing that point might have got us promoted in the end. If we'd only needed to draw at Preston and played for one, God knows what might have happened. So I'm reconciled with that one, even though at the time it was a little irritating...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Your best derby day memory? on 20:57 - Jan 10 with 2188 viewsthornabyswan

Your best derby day memory? on 20:51 - Jan 10 by builthjack

Great atmosphere New Year's Day early 80s.. it was bouncing at the end.shame I didn't see the swimaway.

Did David Giles score a late winner that day.

Your best derby day memory? on 20:57 - Jan 10 with 2189 viewsFireboy2

Your best derby day memory? on 20:51 - Jan 10 by builthjack

I used to love coming home for xmas and the nyd games especially against the scum were something i absolutely loved.
Your best derby day memory? on 21:05 - Jan 10 with 2137 viewsDarran

Went back to The Grandison in the Ferry after we beat them at the Vetch in 1998 for a few pints
Sitting there and a Cardiff fan from the Ferry walks in steaming,can’t remember his real name but everyone knew him as Dumbbell.
He was and probably still is a horrible cuÅ„t,he’s pretty drunk and a right nuisance going around offering to buy everyone a pint but everyone is just telling him to go away.
One old fella decides to try and appease hi and says “oh go on then I’ll have a grouse.”

Dumbbell goes to the bar and says “pint of grouse please.”
Barman: “Eh?”
Dumbbell: “Pint of grouse please.”
Barman: “You want a pint of grouse?”
Dumbbell: “Yes.”

Barman puts a pint of grouse together. Says to Dumbbell “that’ll be (whatever the price was to fill a pint glass with whisky in 1999) Dumbbell pays him and takes the pint of grouse over to the old fella.”

Old fella: “What the fuçk is this?”
Dumbbell: “a pint of grouse.”
Old fellla: “a pint of fuçking grouse?”
Dumbbell: “yes that’s what you wanted.”
Old fella: “I said a grouse not a pint of grouse you dull bastard.” “You’re trying to kill me aren’t you?” “Barman” “Barman” “he’s trying to kill me.”

Barman: “Dumbbell get out you’re banned.”

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Your best derby day memory? on 21:06 - Jan 10 with 2136 viewspencoedjack

Your best derby day memory? on 20:45 - Jan 10 by thornabyswan

Martin Hayes winner in autoglass.
Rajcovic sending off to win welsh Cup in 82.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 20:55]

Joeys goal at onion park awesome away end

Gilligan scoring in the Fa cup tie

Auto glass game soaking wet but very happy

The win in the snow

Watching them run in to Swansea bay

Helping them to demolish onion park a few years to early

[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 21:15]
Your best derby day memory? on 21:08 - Jan 10 with 2127 viewsbuilthjack

Your best derby day memory? on 20:57 - Jan 10 by thornabyswan

Did David Giles score a late winner that day.

Aye

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Your best derby day memory? on 21:12 - Jan 10 with 2108 viewsNeath_Jack

Your best derby day memory? on 21:05 - Jan 10 by Darran

Went back to The Grandison in the Ferry after we beat them at the Vetch in 1998 for a few pints
Sitting there and a Cardiff fan from the Ferry walks in steaming,can’t remember his real name but everyone knew him as Dumbbell.
He was and probably still is a horrible cuÅ„t,he’s pretty drunk and a right nuisance going around offering to buy everyone a pint but everyone is just telling him to go away.
One old fella decides to try and appease hi and says “oh go on then I’ll have a grouse.”

Dumbbell goes to the bar and says “pint of grouse please.”
Barman: “Eh?”
Dumbbell: “Pint of grouse please.”
Barman: “You want a pint of grouse?”
Dumbbell: “Yes.”

Barman puts a pint of grouse together. Says to Dumbbell “that’ll be (whatever the price was to fill a pint glass with whisky in 1999) Dumbbell pays him and takes the pint of grouse over to the old fella.”

Old fella: “What the fuçk is this?”
Dumbbell: “a pint of grouse.”
Old fellla: “a pint of fuçking grouse?”
Dumbbell: “yes that’s what you wanted.”
Old fella: “I said a grouse not a pint of grouse you dull bastard.” “You’re trying to kill me aren’t you?” “Barman” “Barman” “he’s trying to kill me.”

Barman: “Dumbbell get out you’re banned.”

Chris Jenkins.

He was my labourer when I was an apprentice, also tried to kill me with a lump hammer. He didn't succeed obviously. Believe it or not, without drink he was tidy enough, in drink he wouldn't think twice about literally trying to kill you. He was the one who damaged Betty Jackals eye too.

Got tons of stories about him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Your best derby day memory? on 21:13 - Jan 10 with 2111 viewsTNT

Keith Walker smashing the ball in their net from the edge of the box at theirs.

Alan Davies curling a sublime free kick into their net, at theirs.

Tatey running out onto the pitch at theirs, straight across to eyeball their fans (Great 'F*ck Off cardiff' flag, on a non-derby day too mwsh)

Gilligan scoring against them at The Vetch and sliding in the mud in front of their fans, in celebration.

Joe Allen scoring in front of The Jacks at theirs (namesake Joe Allon being sent off against them, in a different era at theirs)

Going there 23 times and coming away with a positive result on 14 occasions... bring it on, on Sunday. YJBs.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Your best derby day memory? on 21:16 - Jan 10 with 2093 viewsbuilthjack

Your best derby day memory? on 21:12 - Jan 10 by Neath_Jack

Chris Jenkins.

He was my labourer when I was an apprentice, also tried to kill me with a lump hammer. He didn't succeed obviously. Believe it or not, without drink he was tidy enough, in drink he wouldn't think twice about literally trying to kill you. He was the one who damaged Betty Jackals eye too.

If you were Anus you would have written a book about him

Your best derby day memory? on 21:17 - Jan 10 with 2090 viewsDarran

Chris Jenkins.

That’s him.

The most horrible prick in drink you could ever meet. His daughter was horrible too.
His brother Pongo was better.

Your best derby day memory? on 21:22 - Jan 10 with 2053 viewsbuilthjack

Your best derby day memory? on 21:17 - Jan 10 by Darran

That’s him.

The most horrible prick in drink you could ever meet. His daughter was horrible too.

Some just can't hold it ,and get aggressive. They shouldn't drink.

Your best derby day memory? on 21:23 - Jan 10 with 2042 viewsNeath_Jack

Your best derby day memory? on 21:17 - Jan 10 by Darran

That’s him.

Aye Pongo was tidy.

In fairness to Dumbbell, a jack i know got sent down about 8 years ago and dumbbell was already there (stabbed someone), the Jack I know mentioned my name to DB because he said he was from the Ferry, and DB looked after him in there until he got out.

But I've got more bad stories about him than good.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Your best derby day memory? on 21:24 - Jan 10 with 2030 viewsDarran

Your best derby day memory? on 21:23 - Jan 10 by Neath_Jack

Aye Pongo was tidy.

In fairness to Dumbbell, a jack i know got sent down about 8 years ago and dumbbell was already there (stabbed someone), the Jack I know mentioned my name to DB because he said he was from the Ferry, and DB looked after him in there until he got out.

But I've got more bad stories about him than good.

I saw him about a year ago walking through Porthcawl but I made sure he didn’t see me.

Your best derby day memory? on 21:25 - Jan 10 with 2023 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chris Jenkins.

I hope they’re better than the one Prosser just told cos that was the worst anecdote ever to be fair.

Poll: Tory leader

Your best derby day memory? on 21:26 - Jan 10 with 2015 viewssainthelens

I've a feeling the best memory is about to be made in a couple of days .
Your best derby day memory? on 21:29 - Jan 10 with 1994 viewsDarran

Your best derby day memory? on 21:25 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

I hope they’re better than the one Prosser just told cos that was the worst anecdote ever to be fair.

Prick.

Your best derby day memory? on 21:36 - Jan 10 with 1978 viewsCatullus

1991/92 FA cup game, we won 2-1, Gilligan got the winner. I was supposed to be working in a local pub at 7 that night but I rolled in about 8 totally wrecked. My boss took one look at me and said you won then, yes I said. Too pi$$ed to work too, yes I said. She said you'd better go home then (not very politely) to which I said yes, but can I have a pint first?

I got the pint, and kept the job though I got a right rollicking the next day. It was worth it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024