Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:55 - Jan 13 with 33840 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 09:47 - Jan 18 with 2537 viewsMattG

Probably won't be getting to the ground before about 2:30pm - where's the best place for a late parking spot?
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 09:47 - Jan 18 with 2533 viewsOneill_77

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 08:58 - Jan 18 by epaul

We gonna gub this lot today...........

Is my feeling too.
Time for the young guns to play with the youthful exuberance we saw recently with Liverpool. Nothing better than watching high energy, high tempo, confident positive play.

Gallagher could be the catalyst to drive and lift the energy - on the pitch and off it.
(No pressure son (looks like the type to thrive under pressure))
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 10:06 - Jan 18 with 2495 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 22:48 - Jan 17 by longlostjack

Let’s put 6 on Wigwam tomorrow, our goal difference is shit.

It's sh*t for a reason.

Swans 0 - 1 Wigwam
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 10:06]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 10:10 - Jan 18 with 2478 viewsOneill_77

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 09:47 - Jan 18 by MattG

Probably won't be getting to the ground before about 2:30pm - where's the best place for a late parking spot?

A side street in St Thomas, 20 mins brisk walk along the riverside path, fabulous way to and fro the ground.
(Takes us 33 mins from the seafront. Often the best part of the recent matchday experience !)
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 11:04 - Jan 18 with 2398 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 10:10 - Jan 18 by Oneill_77

A side street in St Thomas, 20 mins brisk walk along the riverside path, fabulous way to and fro the ground.
(Takes us 33 mins from the seafront. Often the best part of the recent matchday experience !)

Parc Tawe (4 hours free parking in the man car park - not the side with Pets at Home) and 20 - 30 minutes walk to the Liberty.
(I'm only and knackered and it takes me about 20 minutes.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 11:19 - Jan 18 with 2383 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 10:06 - Jan 18 by Glyn1

It's sh*t for a reason.

Swans 0 - 1 Wigwam
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 10:06]

The sad thing is you got no downvotes for that at time of writing because everyone knows how highly possible that score line is😄.

Let’s hope not.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:19 - Jan 18 with 2291 viewsCooperman

Nice day for it.

My Wigan supporting cousin (who has no ties to Wigan whatsoever) is coming down from Oxford by train. I hope to meet him for a pint before we hand out a drubbing that is spearheaded by our new midfield dynamo.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:31 - Jan 18 with 2247 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 14 by NWSwans

Yes, this would fall into the must win category, although we struggled at home to Barnsley

It’d certainly be nice to see a convincing win for a change. I’m nervous about lower teams these days, but we used to put away matches like this with ease.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:58 - Jan 18 with 2177 viewsSwansea93

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 09:47 - Jan 18 by MattG

Furnace Way in the housing estate opposite Hiks, not a far walk at all.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 13:22 - Jan 18 with 2121 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:58 - Jan 18 by Swansea93

Furnace Way in the housing estate opposite Hiks, not a far walk at all.

Yep thats where builthy parks.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 13:50 - Jan 18 with 2058 viewsGlyn1

I'm here drinking in Twickenham Brewery which opens to the public on rugby match days. Harlequins fans and Clermont France fans mingling together and no aggravation at all. What is wrong with them???
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 13:51]

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:01 - Jan 18 with 2012 viewsItchySphincter

Landore park and ride.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 18 with 1936 viewsLeonWasGod

Gallagher and Brewster start - they’re not here just to make up the numbers then. A lot of faith in the yoof.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOkHKecWkAIjqgE?format=jpg&name=large
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 18 with 1934 viewsTummer_from_Texas

No big surprise, Gallagher is only change from Cardiff.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 18 with 1895 viewsjedmo_jack

I like that team
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:13 - Jan 18 with 1877 viewsSwanjaxs

Today's result/performance will define the rest of our season.

Good performance and a win and I think we will kick on.

Same old dross that's been served up on a regular basis a d it's feet up for the summer hols

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:14 - Jan 18 with 1868 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

No big surprise, Gallagher is only change from Cardiff.

Still playing BC on the wing and Byers in the 10 role. I would have had CC in 10 start Routs for first. 60 mins.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:16 - Jan 18 with 1853 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 18 by jedmo_jack

I like that team

No natural width though. Not necessarily a problem, but every one of the front 6 is better centrally. Connor gives width on right tho.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:16 - Jan 18 with 1854 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 17 by Badlands

Had we not been managed by Cooper but had a manager capable of continuing Potter's work we would be nailed on top 4.

We finished 10th under Potter but very pretty to watch.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:19 - Jan 18 with 1825 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:16 - Jan 18 by thornabyswan

We all know that Potter is a better manager than Cooper.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:20 - Jan 18 with 1820 viewsOneill_77

Ayew in the middle where he belongs, well done cooper
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:23 - Jan 18 with 1800 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:16 - Jan 18 by thornabyswan

Yep. Potter arguably had the harder job after relegation. With the exception of Dan and Oli, Cooper was handed a ready made team. But Cooper is securing more points per game so far. I preferred watching us last season though despite our better league position this year.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 18 with 1752 viewslonglostjack

Wigan pretty much dominated us at their place. How we came away with three points is a mystery. Still, hope we thrash em today!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:34 - Jan 18 with 1707 viewsicecoldjack

Looking forward to seeing the new players today, hopefully they give a shot in the arm to the team and help it to play a bit if football.

Swans to win 2-0.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:50 - Jan 18 with 1593 viewsTimTtam

I hope google have got the player positions wrong. Byers still in the midfield. Gallagher on the wing. Celina on the right wing. ???

It seems more likely that Gallagher/Byers will be the no.10, Ayew stays on the right, and Celina moves back to the left.

Must win game. Cmon.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024