Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birch-BBC on forum talk 07:38 - Jan 24 with 4880 viewsmagicdaps10

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51230829

*Expensive is used a few times.
*Who would want to buy us comes across also.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 07:58 - Jan 24 with 3737 viewsItchySphincter

People can read what they want in to things but it sounds like he played it reasonably straight there and if genuine a reasonable way for the club to run in my opinion.

I wonder if the subject of Celina leaving this summer game up? Done deal apparently, promotion or not.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 09:31 - Jan 24 with 3548 viewsjackrmee

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 07:58 - Jan 24 by ItchySphincter

People can read what they want in to things but it sounds like he played it reasonably straight there and if genuine a reasonable way for the club to run in my opinion.

I wonder if the subject of Celina leaving this summer game up? Done deal apparently, promotion or not.

To Brighton?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 09:52 - Jan 24 with 3505 viewsdickythorpe

Andre Ayew "highly unlikely" to move.......nailed on to Everton then!
Birch-BBC on forum talk on 09:58 - Jan 24 with 3497 viewsPrettyvisitor

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 07:58 - Jan 24 by ItchySphincter

A done deal? Even though Brighton might well be in the championship themselves next season, nonsense.
Birch-BBC on forum talk on 12:00 - Jan 24 with 3300 viewsblackpooljack

Not going to say that i said that the yanks wont be selling anytime soon as was predicted on several 10 page threads late last year. But i did.
Birch-BBC on forum talk on 12:04 - Jan 24 with 3293 viewsItchySphincter

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 09:58 - Jan 24 by Prettyvisitor

A done deal? Even though Brighton might well be in the championship themselves next season, nonsense.

Where did I mention Brighton? Wait ‘til the summer dickehead.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 12:22 - Jan 24 with 3252 viewsjackrmee

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 12:04 - Jan 24 by ItchySphincter

You did say it was a done deal in fairness.
Is there another team after him now?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 12:55 - Jan 24 with 3187 viewsNeath_Jack

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 12:00 - Jan 24 by blackpooljack

Not going to say that i said that the yanks wont be selling anytime soon as was predicted on several 10 page threads late last year. But i did.

They're not selling anytime soon because there's no f*cker out there that want's to buy us at the moment. Not because they want to keep us.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 13:18 - Jan 24 with 3134 viewsblackpooljack

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 12:55 - Jan 24 by Neath_Jack

They're not selling anytime soon because there's no f*cker out there that want's to buy us at the moment. Not because they want to keep us.

Well according to some on here there were at least one interested consortium hence the 10 page threads. There are too many weed smokers amongst our fanbase and for the record that was the point of my post then and now. No fùcker wants to buy our basketcase of a club. As Birch quiet cleary states he has no contact with the yanks at all which in my book means they've lost all interest in us as a football club.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 13:25]
Birch-BBC on forum talk on 13:42 - Jan 24 with 3081 viewsJacket

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 13:18 - Jan 24 by blackpooljack

Well according to some on here there were at least one interested consortium hence the 10 page threads. There are too many weed smokers amongst our fanbase and for the record that was the point of my post then and now. No fùcker wants to buy our basketcase of a club. As Birch quiet cleary states he has no contact with the yanks at all which in my book means they've lost all interest in us as a football club.

To be fair every ten page thread on here includes a lot of covering the same old ground. Laudrup shouldn't have been sacked, oh no he should. The yanks haven't spent anything, oh yes they have. The yanks are asset stripping, oh no they're not. Some bollox about the trust, some counter-bollox on the trust. The academy is a waste of money, oh no it isn't. Fairwood and Landore were all about building contracts to cronies, no that's a pack of lies. Anyone not in the Patti Pavilion isn't a true fan, oh yes they are.

Basically what I'm saying is that 10 page threads in here are 1 page on the topic and 9 pages of arguing the toss about stuff only vaguely related to the topic.
Birch-BBC on forum talk on 13:54 - Jan 24 with 3045 viewsblackpooljack

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 13:42 - Jan 24 by Jacket

To be fair every ten page thread on here includes a lot of covering the same old ground. Laudrup shouldn't have been sacked, oh no he should. The yanks haven't spent anything, oh yes they have. The yanks are asset stripping, oh no they're not. Some bollox about the trust, some counter-bollox on the trust. The academy is a waste of money, oh no it isn't. Fairwood and Landore were all about building contracts to cronies, no that's a pack of lies. Anyone not in the Patti Pavilion isn't a true fan, oh yes they are.

Basically what I'm saying is that 10 page threads in here are 1 page on the topic and 9 pages of arguing the toss about stuff only vaguely related to the topic.

I agree as soon as a thread goes off topic the mods should step in.
Birch-BBC on forum talk on 15:23 - Jan 24 with 2933 viewsmonmouth

” Fairwood and Landore were all about building contracts to cronies, no that's a pack of lies.”

To be fair I’ve never seen anyone call that a pack of lies. Not even Pinenuts.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 15:48 - Jan 24 with 2885 viewsPrettyvisitor

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 12:04 - Jan 24 by ItchySphincter

Give over, nobody has signed Celina for next season
Birch-BBC on forum talk on 15:49 - Jan 24 with 2884 views1983

Birch revealed he rarely speaks to the duo, who brought him in as successor

Jesus wept

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 15:53 - Jan 24 with 2880 viewsJacket

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 15:23 - Jan 24 by monmouth

” Fairwood and Landore were all about building contracts to cronies, no that's a pack of lies.”

To be fair I’ve never seen anyone call that a pack of lies. Not even Pinenuts.

I think the key word is "all". That is, the decision to move from Llandarcy isn't questioned, the need for new training / academy facilities is beyond doubt. It could though have been done by going out to tender on the open market.

Besides it is all irrelevant to the OP, and as complaining about debating these topics over and over was the general thrust of my post, there is a danger here of being drawn into trap I was complaining about.
Birch-BBC on forum talk on 15:59 - Jan 24 with 2864 viewsmonmouth

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 15:53 - Jan 24 by Jacket

I think the key word is "all". That is, the decision to move from Llandarcy isn't questioned, the need for new training / academy facilities is beyond doubt. It could though have been done by going out to tender on the open market.

Besides it is all irrelevant to the OP, and as complaining about debating these topics over and over was the general thrust of my post, there is a danger here of being drawn into trap I was complaining about.

The all is fair. The other bit was me trying to be a smartarse or just an arse by taking this off topic with one of the points you made.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 16:21 - Jan 24 with 2829 viewsjackrmee

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 13:18 - Jan 24 by blackpooljack

Can never have too many weed smokers

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 18:22 - Jan 24 with 2699 viewsNeath_Jack

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 15:53 - Jan 24 by Jacket

It did go out to tender, and a fair chunk of the work wasn't won by Jaxxxbay or whatever his company was called, or related to any other of the sellouts. I'm talking about Fairwood here, no idea about Landore.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 21:05 - Jan 24 with 2523 viewswaynekerr55

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 18:22 - Jan 24 by Neath_Jack

It did go out to tender, and a fair chunk of the work wasn't won by Jaxxxbay or whatever his company was called, or related to any other of the sellouts. I'm talking about Fairwood here, no idea about Landore.

And to be fair, work being done by Jaxx Bay meant that cashflow could be managed, which would have been a sensible thing to do. Even I can say that

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 21:20 - Jan 24 with 2495 viewsPorthcawlswan

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 15:49 - Jan 24 by 1983

Jesus wept

Birch basically runs this club now
Birch-BBC on forum talk on 21:29 - Jan 24 with 2469 viewsTNT

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 12:55 - Jan 24 by Neath_Jack

I think it's a great time for a buyer to be interested. We're in a good position for someone who really does want to take us to the next level, and have a decent return.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 22:32 - Jan 24 with 2396 viewsthornabyswan

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 15:49 - Jan 24 by 1983

Jesus wept

Yet Cooper recently mentioned he speaks to them a couple of times a week.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 22:40 - Jan 24 with 2376 viewsbuilthjack

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 22:32 - Jan 24 by thornabyswan

Yet Cooper recently mentioned he speaks to them a couple of times a week.

Yes. Coopers in charge.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 22:51 - Jan 24 with 2351 viewsthornabyswan

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 22:40 - Jan 24 by builthjack

Yes. Coopers in charge.

Birch runs the club.
Cooper looks after the football.

Surprised the Yanks dont talk to Birch not Cooper as I would of thought they care more about money than football.

And they also know fukc all about football either.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 23:00 - Jan 24 with 2320 viewslonglostjack

Birch-BBC on forum talk on 21:29 - Jan 24 by TNT

I think it's a great time for a buyer to be interested. We're in a good position for someone who really does want to take us to the next level, and have a decent return.

You’re Trevor Birch and I claim my fiver !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024