Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay 10:04 - Feb 7 with 16534 viewstheloneranger

Good luck Phil, go enjoy your life.

https://news.sky.com/story/phillip-schofield-comes-out-as-gay-11928156

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:16 - Feb 9 with 1117 viewsjack2jack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 18:37 - Feb 9 by exiledclaseboy

Yet Mrs Schofield seems far more at ease with the situation than many on this thread who are feigning concern on her behalf. Funny that. Can’t think why that might be.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 18:38]

I think Mrs S would be devastated in reality, the public face is often very different.
Just my opinion.👍
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:16 - Feb 9 with 1117 viewsMrSwerve

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:14 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

Thing is swervy, we don't know what's going on.

Everyone is an expert. Don't even try to work out how these celebs live.

Maybe his wife is getting better elsewhere, we just don't know.

I don’t think it’s anyone’s business really. I think he was a bit silly doing the whole ‘coming out’ 15 minute segment on morning tv.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:17 - Feb 9 with 1110 viewsdickythorpe

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:10 - Feb 9 by swan65split

just seen on someones post on FB about a "runner" on one of the Progs.

It's the tight lycra that does it.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:18 - Feb 9 with 1103 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:16 - Feb 9 by MrSwerve

I don’t think it’s anyone’s business really. I think he was a bit silly doing the whole ‘coming out’ 15 minute segment on morning tv.

Are you saying there was too much drama queenery involved?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:18 - Feb 9 with 1101 viewsdickythorpe

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:16 - Feb 9 by MrSwerve

Exactly. I thought nobody cared these days anyway.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:20 - Feb 9 with 1090 viewsMrSwerve

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:18 - Feb 9 by Darran

There’s an aspect of that, yes.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:20 - Feb 9 with 1090 viewsdickythorpe

That Holly Willoughby was like a melting wax work there interviewing him.

How do people watch that shít day in day out?

Glad I work
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:23 - Feb 9 with 1070 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:20 - Feb 9 by MrSwerve

There’s an aspect of that, yes.

Login to get fewer ads

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:25 - Feb 9 with 1063 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:20 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

That Holly Willoughby was like a melting wax work there interviewing him.

How do people watch that shít day in day out?

Glad I work

Richard Madeley was on the rob,John Leslie was allegedly a rapist and now this.
What a show.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:50 - Feb 9 with 1006 viewsexiledclaseboy

Five pages of people not caring about this subject.

Poll: Tory leader

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:57 - Feb 9 with 989 viewsBLAZE

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 18:29 - Feb 9 by londonlisa2001

The whole story around the person being spoken of is that he’s 15, or was when he was supposedly groomed. That’s why the mention of ‘young’ men. It’s why Jim called him a dirty old man.

The fact that the person in question, whether he did or didn’t have any sort of relationship with Phillip Schofield, is in his mid twenties, seems to be ignored.

It’s their bloody business.

What on earth are you on about? The video that Jim posted quite clearly stated the young fella started working at ITV when he was 18. He was referred to as young, because at 18 - and compared to Phil in his 50s - he very much was a young man. You are the first person I've seen mention grooming and the kid being 15.

Oh ye, and the video you're attacking him over - the one you obviously didn't bother watching before getting your knives out - explains this all started a few years ago and the guy is now in his 20s

I haven't read the whole thread by the way, hopefully someone has pulled you up on your bollox already.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 20:02]
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:58 - Feb 9 with 989 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:00 - Feb 9 by Darran

I’m not insinuating anything. I don’t know the fella and don’t care all I’m saying is there’s been a lot of insinuations on the interweb the last couple of days all naming the same fella.
I have no idea what he’s been up to and neither does Mrs London even though she knows everything.

I’m simply saying that whether he has or hasn’t done anything there’s nothing to suggest it’s been behind his wife’s back.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:59 - Feb 9 with 988 viewslondonlisa2001

There certainly is from you.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:04 - Feb 9 with 973 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:57 - Feb 9 by BLAZE

What on earth are you on about? The video that Jim posted quite clearly stated the young fella started working at ITV when he was 18. He was referred to as young, because at 18 - and compared to Phil in his 50s - he very much was a young man. You are the first person I've seen mention grooming and the kid being 15.

Oh ye, and the video you're attacking him over - the one you obviously didn't bother watching before getting your knives out - explains this all started a few years ago and the guy is now in his 20s

I haven't read the whole thread by the way, hopefully someone has pulled you up on your bollox already.

Oh do sod off you tedious troll. 15 is the claim being made all over the Internet.

No one has the faintest idea whether he had an affair with Schofield and if he did how old he was. He’s in his mid twenties now and still works for ITV. As long as it was between consenting adults, it’s no one’s business. There is no suggestion his wife has been treated badly by anyone other than homophobes.

God, you see my name and start salivating. It’s pathetic.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:07 - Feb 9 with 964 viewsjack2jack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:57 - Feb 9 by BLAZE

Thank you.👍
Have an up arrow.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:08 - Feb 9 with 959 viewsBLAZE

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:04 - Feb 9 by londonlisa2001

Oh do sod off you tedious troll. 15 is the claim being made all over the Internet.

No one has the faintest idea whether he had an affair with Schofield and if he did how old he was. He’s in his mid twenties now and still works for ITV. As long as it was between consenting adults, it’s no one’s business. There is no suggestion his wife has been treated badly by anyone other than homophobes.

What the fück are you on about? Apart from quoting you 3 days ago I don't think I have ever bothered conversing with you before then. I've made a point not to, because you have an alarming knack of sucking any and all fun out of this forum. You are essentially Dimi with tits.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:10 - Feb 9 with 951 viewsjack2jack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:04 - Feb 9 by londonlisa2001

Sorry to interject, but Blaze is correct, we were initially discussing what Jim had posted. Also confirms my reply to you earlier, hope that clears things up.👍
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:12 - Feb 9 with 944 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:08 - Feb 9 by BLAZE

What the fück are you on about? Apart from quoting you 3 days ago I don't think I have ever bothered conversing with you before then. I've made a point not to, because you have an alarming knack of sucking any and all fun out of this forum. You are essentially Dimi with tits.

Lol.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:17 - Feb 9 with 926 viewsBLAZE

Lol?

Is that it?

I assume it sunk in how fücking ridiculous your statement was then. Talk about an inflated sense of self worse. 'Salivating' be fücked! 😂
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:17 - Feb 9 with 922 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:10 - Feb 9 by jack2jack

Sorry to interject, but Blaze is correct, we were initially discussing what Jim had posted. Also confirms my reply to you earlier, hope that clears things up.👍

Absolute nonsense.

The forum has two threads of multiple pages of people pretending to not care.

Interspersed with people being outraged for no reason on behalf of his wife.

We have multiple threads where people who state they are gay get accused of ‘pushing it down people’s throats - why can’t they just get on with it’ and now when someone has just got on with it people are outraged that he ‘hasn’t been honest with his poor wife’.

As though she found out by watching the TV.

So what if the bloke has had a relationship or hasn’t. It’s between him and his family.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:18 - Feb 9 with 919 viewssainthelens

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:58 - Feb 9 by londonlisa2001

I’m simply saying that whether he has or hasn’t done anything there’s nothing to suggest it’s been behind his wife’s back.

It's been done behind somebody's back for sure.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:20 - Feb 9 with 906 viewsbuilthjack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 18:53 - Feb 9 by Neath_Jack

How did you know you were straight before you had sex?

Quite easily

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:21 - Feb 9 with 898 viewsFlashberryjack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:50 - Feb 9 by exiledclaseboy

Five pages of people not caring about this subject.

Once Lisa joins a thread it only ends when she has the last word

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:24 - Feb 9 with 891 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:08 - Feb 9 by BLAZE

Crying.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:24 - Feb 9 with 890 viewsdickythorpe

It the kids I feel sorry for now. Bollox to his wife. She's getting on my tits.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024