Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay 10:04 - Feb 7 with 16432 viewstheloneranger

Good luck Phil, go enjoy your life.

https://news.sky.com/story/phillip-schofield-comes-out-as-gay-11928156

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:25 - Feb 9 with 973 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:17 - Feb 9 by BLAZE

Lol?

Is that it?

I assume it sunk in how fücking ridiculous your statement was then. Talk about an inflated sense of self worse. 'Salivating' be fücked! 😂

7 Jan: “ Lisa accusing somebody of being patronising is funnier than anything Gervais could come up with ”

4 Feb: “ Look out, Lisa's hammering Google again”

6 Feb: “ Put your dick away, Enoch. She ain't interested.”

9 Feb: “ I haven't read the whole thread by the way, hopefully someone has pulled you up on your bollox already.”

Good job you’re not salivating isn’t it. That’s in a month.

I don’t think I’ve referred to you once in 19 years.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:26 - Feb 9 with 969 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:58 - Feb 9 by londonlisa2001

I’m simply saying that whether he has or hasn’t done anything there’s nothing to suggest it’s been behind his wife’s back.

So what you’re saying is that if has actually been knobing an 18 year old young man his wife knew all about it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:26 - Feb 9 with 966 viewsBLAZE

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:21 - Feb 9 by Flashberryjack

Once Lisa joins a thread it only ends when she has the last word

And that's why I'm gonna bow out now, although I'm sure she's furiously tapping away as I type. It's pointless adding to the problem.

One last observation.. A few weeks back, this forum harked back to its glory days for a brief few moments. Funny as fück it was. Remember Bryn's garage door?... Of course you do 🤣 ... Well did you notice it coincided with a certain person not posting for a few days? Coincdence? Hmm.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:27 - Feb 9 with 963 viewsNeath_Jack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:20 - Feb 9 by builthjack

Quite easily

Well there you go then, you aren't special.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:29 - Feb 9 with 942 viewsbuilthjack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:27 - Feb 9 by Neath_Jack

Well there you go then, you aren't special.

I wouldn't want to be

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:29 - Feb 9 with 941 viewsBLAZE

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:25 - Feb 9 by londonlisa2001

7 Jan: “ Lisa accusing somebody of being patronising is funnier than anything Gervais could come up with ”

4 Feb: “ Look out, Lisa's hammering Google again”

6 Feb: “ Put your dick away, Enoch. She ain't interested.”

9 Feb: “ I haven't read the whole thread by the way, hopefully someone has pulled you up on your bollox already.”

Good job you’re not salivating isn’t it. That’s in a month.

I don’t think I’ve referred to you once in 19 years.

Fair point, 7 Jan was my first comment. I remember that now. Not once before that though. In 12 years.

Continue twisting facts

I am out this time
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:30 - Feb 9 with 939 viewsdickythorpe

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:26 - Feb 9 by BLAZE

And that's why I'm gonna bow out now, although I'm sure she's furiously tapping away as I type. It's pointless adding to the problem.

One last observation.. A few weeks back, this forum harked back to its glory days for a brief few moments. Funny as fück it was. Remember Bryn's garage door?... Of course you do 🤣 ... Well did you notice it coincided with a certain person not posting for a few days? Coincdence? Hmm.

I bet Schofield wouldn't mind having a bash at Bryn's garage doors? Hey?
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:30 - Feb 9 with 933 viewsdickythorpe

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:26 - Feb 9 by Darran

So what you’re saying is that if has actually been knobing an 18 year old young man his wife knew all about it?

His wife is to blame Dar.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 20:31]
Login to get fewer ads

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:31 - Feb 9 with 930 viewsjack2jack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:17 - Feb 9 by londonlisa2001

Absolute nonsense.

The forum has two threads of multiple pages of people pretending to not care.

Interspersed with people being outraged for no reason on behalf of his wife.

We have multiple threads where people who state they are gay get accused of ‘pushing it down people’s throats - why can’t they just get on with it’ and now when someone has just got on with it people are outraged that he ‘hasn’t been honest with his poor wife’.

As though she found out by watching the TV.

So what if the bloke has had a relationship or hasn’t. It’s between him and his family.

From what I can see, most on here are trying to get a handle on the ins and outs of it all, no pun intended.
Who is outraged, only folk saying it's a shame for the wife and kids, no problem with that is there.
Personally, I don't really care, he seems like a tidy fella, and if there is no impropriety with regards what he has done outside of his marriage, ie within the law, which on the face of it seems he has,then fair enough, it's his life. However,
I'm pretty sure as I've stated that his missus will be devastated by the news.
No outrage just saying.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:32 - Feb 9 with 923 viewssainthelens

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:24 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

It the kids I feel sorry for now. Bollox to his wife. She's getting on my tits.

Perhaps the next revelation will be that she's getting on someone's tits.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:33 - Feb 9 with 920 viewslondonlisa2001

I’ve no reason to contradict what she has said. And what he has said. Which is that they haven’t had secrets.
It’s up to them.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:33 - Feb 9 with 911 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:50 - Feb 9 by exiledclaseboy

Five pages of people not caring about this subject.

This thread stopped being about Phillip Schofield quite awhile back, though.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:34 - Feb 9 with 901 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:26 - Feb 9 by BLAZE

I quite honestly don’t know when you have or haven’t posted for a few days.

Don’t you think it’s odd that you know if I’ve posted or not?
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:35 - Feb 9 with 893 viewsHighjack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:16 - Feb 9 by jack2jack

I think Mrs S would be devastated in reality, the public face is often very different.
Just my opinion.👍

There’s also the very real possibility she’s trying to shield her kids and keep her family together but that would be pure speculation.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:35 - Feb 9 with 891 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:29 - Feb 9 by BLAZE

Fair point, 7 Jan was my first comment. I remember that now. Not once before that though. In 12 years.

Continue twisting facts

I am out this time

I’ve no idea what you’ve posted before. I’ve simply noticed you posting at me a few times in the past few weeks.

Which is weird.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:36 - Feb 9 with 886 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:30 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

No one has said that though have they?
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:37 - Feb 9 with 882 viewsDarran

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:30 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

Probably a rug muncher Dick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:37 - Feb 9 with 879 viewsHighjack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:33 - Feb 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

This thread stopped being about Phillip Schofield quite awhile back, though.

Is Phillip Schofield big in Texas?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:37 - Feb 9 with 874 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Anyone looking for a good quality debate is best avoiding a football forum on the internet on my experience.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:37 - Feb 9 with 873 viewsSwanjaxs

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 19:20 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

That Holly Willoughby was like a melting wax work there interviewing him.

How do people watch that shít day in day out?

Glad I work

Aye it's no Pebble Mill at One that's for sure 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:38 - Feb 9 with 872 viewsFlashberryjack

Perhaps she liked to join in...not unheard off these days.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:39 - Feb 9 with 865 viewsjack2jack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:35 - Feb 9 by Highjack

There’s also the very real possibility she’s trying to shield her kids and keep her family together but that would be pure speculation.

A mother will always protect her kids, especially in this situation, I'm just saying she must be gutted, it would only be natural.What will happen between her and her husband, only time will tell.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:39 - Feb 9 with 861 viewsHighjack

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:37 - Feb 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

Anyone looking for a good quality debate is best avoiding a football forum on the internet on my experience.

Or any other human in the 21st century.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:41 - Feb 9 with 847 viewslondonlisa2001

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:31 - Feb 9 by jack2jack

From what I can see, most on here are trying to get a handle on the ins and outs of it all, no pun intended.
Who is outraged, only folk saying it's a shame for the wife and kids, no problem with that is there.
Personally, I don't really care, he seems like a tidy fella, and if there is no impropriety with regards what he has done outside of his marriage, ie within the law, which on the face of it seems he has,then fair enough, it's his life. However,
I'm pretty sure as I've stated that his missus will be devastated by the news.
No outrage just saying.

But why?

Who cares what the ins and outs are?

His ‘missus’ isn’t now finding out.

I equally don’t understand the spin by the way that says he’s been ‘brave’. No he hasn’t. He would have been brave if he’d told the truth many years ago before he had a career that couldn’t be affected. He may have helped some young kids who are struggling if he’d done that. But it’s his business.
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:41 - Feb 9 with 846 viewsSwanjaxs

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay on 20:38 - Feb 9 by Flashberryjack

Perhaps she liked to join in...not unheard off these days.

Oooh matron 😯

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024