Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accounts are out 13:10 - Feb 7 with 17877 viewsDr_Winston

Feel free to believe or not. FWIW it's broadly what I was expecting. James & McBurnie sales gave us some breathing space.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-confirm-latest-accounts

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Accounts are out on 17:23 - Feb 7 with 1891 viewsCaptain_Sham

Accounts are out on 17:11 - Feb 7 by Dr_Winston

People will accept no other explanation than money being taken abroad. Pointless arguing otherwise with them at this point.

Its been a while since we had a "wheres the 45m from Siggi gone "thread.

Its just a ride.

Accounts are out on 17:26 - Feb 7 with 1886 viewsTenbySwan

Accounts are out on 16:57 - Feb 7 by AngelRangelQS

Where has the money gone?

- Transfer fees on absolute crap
- Bony’s ridiculous wages - £80,000 a year is over £4m
- Ayew’s ridiculous wages - as above
- Naughton, Dyer, Routledge, Nordfeldt, Carroll, Baston, VDH probably on at least £7m or £8m a year between them. Fer, Olsson... you can probably call that another £2m
- Paying the other 20odd players on the books
- Paying for the academy
- Manager and coaching staff costs
- The general costs of running a business of our size.

Not sure why people have such a tough time believing the money hasn’t gone somewhere suspicious

Yes there are those costs.

But we still dont know how much has gone over the pond.

Seeing as you seem to know everything perhaps you could enlighten us?
Accounts are out on 17:48 - Feb 7 with 1830 viewsexiledclaseboy

Accounts are out on 17:26 - Feb 7 by TenbySwan

Nothing.

Poll: Tory leader

Accounts are out on 18:03 - Feb 7 with 1821 viewsAngelRangelQS

Accounts are out on 17:26 - Feb 7 by TenbySwan

You asked where all the money had gone and I told you.

How much do you suppose we lost on Clucas, Sanches, Bony and Mesa.

How much will Ayew have cost us?
Accounts are out on 18:07 - Feb 7 with 1814 viewsDarran

I’m not saying any money has gone over the pond but there must be a lot of unhappy investors if there hasn’t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Accounts are out on 18:08 - Feb 7 with 1808 viewsDr_Winston

Accounts are out on 18:07 - Feb 7 by Darran

I’m not saying any money has gone over the pond but there must be a lot of unhappy investors if there hasn’t.

This has all been explained about a dozen times as well.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Accounts are out on 18:13 - Feb 7 with 1792 viewsDarran

Accounts are out on 18:08 - Feb 7 by Dr_Winston

This has all been explained about a dozen times as well.

Has it? Where?

Accounts are out on 18:14 - Feb 7 with 1789 viewsDr_Winston

Accounts are out on 18:13 - Feb 7 by Darran

Has it? Where?

On here.

Login to get fewer ads

Accounts are out on 18:18 - Feb 7 with 1781 viewsDarran

Accounts are out on 18:14 - Feb 7 by Dr_Winston

On here.

So the investors across the pond that put money in aren’t unhappy then?

Accounts are out on 18:25 - Feb 7 with 1764 viewsDr_Winston

Accounts are out on 18:18 - Feb 7 by Darran

So the investors across the pond that put money in aren’t unhappy then?

Why don't you tweet Mindy Kaling and ask her? (if you're allowed now).

I would imagine some might be unhappy, others might not be that bothered. Depends how much they put in.

Investments don't always pay off. Sometimes people lose the money they put into investments. A statement that would appear to be fairly obvious yet somehow has to be repeated time and again.

Accounts are out on 18:28 - Feb 7 with 1754 viewsDarran

Accounts are out on 18:25 - Feb 7 by Dr_Winston

I would imagine some might be unhappy, others might not be that bothered. Depends how much they put in.

Investments don't always pay off. Sometimes people lose the money they put into investments. A statement that would appear to be fairly obvious yet somehow has to be repeated time and again.

So I was right all along then? There are some unhappy investors across the pond.

Accounts are out on 18:29 - Feb 7 with 1747 viewsjasper_T

Accounts are out on 16:57 - Feb 7 by AngelRangelQS

Where has the money gone?

- Transfer fees on absolute crap
- Bony’s ridiculous wages - £80,000 a year is over £4m
- Ayew’s ridiculous wages - as above
- Naughton, Dyer, Routledge, Nordfeldt, Carroll, Baston, VDH probably on at least £7m or £8m a year between them. Fer, Olsson... you can probably call that another £2m
- Paying the other 20odd players on the books
- Paying for the academy
- Manager and coaching staff costs
- The general costs of running a business of our size.

Not sure why people have such a tough time believing the money hasn’t gone somewhere suspicious

Bony was on more than that. Or are you adjusting down for the claims off the insurance when he was injured?
Accounts are out on 18:32 - Feb 7 with 1743 viewsAngelRangelQS

Accounts are out on 18:29 - Feb 7 by jasper_T

Bony was on more than that. Or are you adjusting down for the claims off the insurance when he was injured?

I was just trying to underestimate rather than overestimating
Accounts are out on 18:35 - Feb 7 with 1738 viewsAngelRangelQS

Accounts are out on 18:25 - Feb 7 by Dr_Winston

Most of our fans think that each and every investor knows they’ve invested in us and are eagerly looking out for our results every Saturday, wondering what new striker we are going to buy etc...
Accounts are out on 18:35 - Feb 7 with 1734 viewsswancity

Continued cost cutting by a Club (business) that has now owners who are: (a) not equipped financially to help the Club improve or (b) Not interested in seeing it flourish or cannot devote the time to the project. Or a combination of both.

Sad to see. But underlines the bull shyte spouted by Jenkins about selling the Club being essential to help take the Club to the next level.

Any more developments from the Trust ?

By the way if Prosser says he has a friend who doesn’t trust Birch then I’d question that. Prosser hasn’t got any friends.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Accounts are out on 18:46 - Feb 7 with 1717 viewsjasper_T

Accounts are out on 18:35 - Feb 7 by swancity

Continued cost cutting by a Club (business) that has now owners who are: (a) not equipped financially to help the Club improve or (b) Not interested in seeing it flourish or cannot devote the time to the project. Or a combination of both.

Sad to see. But underlines the bull shyte spouted by Jenkins about selling the Club being essential to help take the Club to the next level.

Any more developments from the Trust ?

By the way if Prosser says he has a friend who doesn’t trust Birch then I’d question that. Prosser hasn’t got any friends.

I'd say they're equipped financially as they've make significant investment into their other football club (the one they own entirely and that can't get relegated and lose half its income overnight).

They hired a football man to run the club. It's amazing to see how many Swans fans take exception to the way they're letting him get on with it with no meddling. You just know those same people would be complaining non-stop if Levein and Kaplan were seen wandering the halls pitching in. How dare these clueless yanks interfere with our Leon and Trev's work, innit.
Accounts are out on 18:52 - Feb 7 with 1702 viewsNeath_Jack

Yeah, but what about Rooney and his wages, and siphoning stuff?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Accounts are out on 18:59 - Feb 7 with 1680 viewsLandore_Jack

Hmm.......

There are some financially testing times ahead of us if we don’t get promoted this season....

#backtojack

Accounts are out on 19:00 - Feb 7 with 1678 viewsmagicdaps10

Remind me, how much did we sell Mcburnie for?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Accounts are out on 19:00 - Feb 7 with 1677 viewsCatullus

Accounts are out on 18:52 - Feb 7 by Neath_Jack

Yeah, but what about Rooney and his wages, and siphoning stuff?

Ask Rooney tomorrow.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Accounts are out on 19:01 - Feb 7 with 1676 viewsDarran

Accounts are out on 18:35 - Feb 7 by AngelRangelQS

Most of our fans think that each and every investor knows they’ve invested in us and are eagerly looking out for our results every Saturday, wondering what new striker we are going to buy etc...

Wouldn’t you be unhappy if you’d invested in something and hadn’t had a return then?

Accounts are out on 19:03 - Feb 7 with 1668 viewsmagicdaps10

Accounts are out on 19:01 - Feb 7 by Darran

Wouldn’t you be unhappy if you’d invested in something and hadn’t had a return then?

Of course they have seen some money.

More than one way to skin a cat....... Be foolish to believe those account, would be an imbecile in fact.

Accounts are out on 19:04 - Feb 7 with 1664 viewsmonmouth

Accounts are out on 18:46 - Feb 7 by jasper_T

I'd say they're equipped financially as they've make significant investment into their other football club (the one they own entirely and that can't get relegated and lose half its income overnight).

They hired a football man to run the club. It's amazing to see how many Swans fans take exception to the way they're letting him get on with it with no meddling. You just know those same people would be complaining non-stop if Levein and Kaplan were seen wandering the halls pitching in. How dare these clueless yanks interfere with our Leon and Trev's work, innit.

They did the same with Jenkins; just took too long to figure that he is a weapons grade lucky chancer.

My take on this (I don’t know better than anyone else guessing on here). Any unhappy investors will depend entirely on their total portfolio return with Kaplan. The Swans would always have been a fairly high risk punt (or balanced fund component) to balance out the risk on that portfolio. They will have forgotten we exist and moved on by now. That’s how investment portfolios work, you choose your level of risk, accumulate the gains and ride out the losses as a whole. Kaplan will still want to turn it around, but there’s only one way to do that and it ain’t squirrelling away a couple of million here or there which wont make a difference to any of them, and he won’t be able to raise further investment (in its real sense, not spaffing cash on overpaid turd like Bony) funding to chuck more money at it.

I could be wrong of course and they are all on the phone screaming ‘show me the relatively measly few quid you can extract’, but I doubt it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Accounts are out on 19:05 - Feb 7 with 1652 viewsDarran

Accounts are out on 19:03 - Feb 7 by magicdaps10

Of course they have seen some money.

More than one way to skin a cat....... Be foolish to believe those account, would be an imbecile in fact.

Have you ever been right?

Accounts are out on 19:06 - Feb 7 with 1650 viewsmagicdaps10

What worries me here, Leon Britton.

Got him to make the statement about buying players in the summer and now this...... More cuts needed.

Looks like they have hung him out to dry.........as I expected.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024