Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona virus 11:22 - Feb 25 with 8992 viewslonglostjack

How long before games get cancelled if the situation worsens? Could get a bit chaotic in determining promotion and relegation if there are too many.

Edit: Unless they play in empty stadiums Iike they do in Cardiff I suppose.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 11:33]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corona virus on 07:25 - Feb 26 with 1514 viewsHighjack

What about a people’s vote march?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corona virus on 08:37 - Feb 26 with 1469 viewsbennytheblue

From the club who get sub 10,000 crowds where have they all gone hey? We still double what little old Swansea town gets as ever🤪
Corona virus on 08:59 - Feb 26 with 1460 viewslegoman

Corona virus on 07:19 - Feb 26 by Jacket

What about football stadiums, should we avoid them too?

I would now be wary of attending any event where there is a large gathering. Sports events like football are outside so it's probably better than being inside a theatre. But you will probably use public transport to get to a game and trains buses undergrounds and stations will be the worst places to be.

So keep those hands washed and if you start to feel unwell and believe you may have been in contact with someone who had visited a high risk area self isolate and call 111.

Having said all that, I'm off to the game tonight on the train and tube!

The speed with which this virus is spreading is what alarms me not it's potency. I worry about the strain on services if the spread continues at the current pace.

It's not being alarmist to tell folks to think about possible transmission of viruses to others in the course of normal daily life, it's surely just sensible for the sake of the population as a whole. The NHS is already at near 100% capacity.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Corona virus on 08:59 - Feb 26 with 1460 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corona virus on 08:37 - Feb 26 by bennytheblue

From the club who get sub 10,000 crowds where have they all gone hey? We still double what little old Swansea town gets as ever🤪

We get over 10000 every game even in the FA as opposed to the 4000 you get.
I heard one of the symptoms of the Corona virus is to for friends to get violent and to start attacking each other. Those two Cardiff players need to be isolated at once.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corona virus on 09:11 - Feb 26 with 1442 viewssainthelens

Corona virus on 08:59 - Feb 26 by felixstowe_jack

We get over 10000 every game even in the FA as opposed to the 4000 you get.
I heard one of the symptoms of the Corona virus is to for friends to get violent and to start attacking each other. Those two Cardiff players need to be isolated at once.

Neil Harris said the reason they fought at end of the game is that they are both winners.
Clearly not the case !!
Corona virus on 09:40 - Feb 26 with 1421 viewsHighjack

Horrible disease in Cardiff is just part of everyday life there and has been for years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Corona virus on 10:35 - Feb 26 with 1392 viewsCatullus

Corona virus on 22:07 - Feb 25 by Thrasher6

Oh for f%cks sake......life has to go on....please stop this ridiculous nonsense,,,,it's so mor£nic that it beggars belief. And do you know why? It's us all being too PC.....scared to do this....scared to do that......THIS WILL BLOW OVER LIKE EVERY OTHER SITUATION.
Example: We had a 55 year old infected....on a cruise ship...everyone went mad.....he returned home and now is 100% healthy...having been certified as having Cornviris.....ffs

So if he was one of the first to get it......at 55...and is now perfectly healthy.....walking around East SUSSEX....
Why the fck are you all getting so het up......

6 months down the line it'll be f&cking history...I'm in the betting industry ...ffs....that's why Trump gets in...that why Boris gets in..that's why people short sell ..we are all thick...and boy...do we show it....

YOU ARE ALL ACTING LIKE DIMWITS.......ITS WHAT THE NARRATIVE IS,,,,,ITS THE MEDIA NARRATIVE.....AND WE MUST ALL FOLLOW IT

THE CITY...WALL ST...... WILL BE CREAMING THEMSELVES...THEY WILL KNOW....THE MASSES WONT.... SELL ON THE DOWNSIDE.....AND THEY'LL BE BUYING ON THE UPSIDE

And the masses will be flapping like morons......lovely
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 22:38]

Talking about flapping! Do calm down or your blood pressure may cause a TIA.

This virus is dangerous to the young, elderly and people with pre-existing conditions. My son has asthma si I'd prefer to know what is happening and what precautions I can take.

Obviously it will blow over but by then there could be thousands dead, I'd prefer my son wasn't one of them because people ignored advice.

Last night I saw that Birchgrove Comp pupils were returning from Italy, from the affected area,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/birchgrove-comprehensive-school-tr

What we need is common sense not any knee jerk reactions OR carry on regardless, it won't affect me attitudes.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corona virus on 10:41 - Feb 26 with 1386 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corona virus on 09:11 - Feb 26 by sainthelens

Neil Harris said the reason they fought at end of the game is that they are both winners.
Clearly not the case !!

Thought the fight was a draw on points.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Corona virus on 10:48 - Feb 26 with 1379 viewsHighjack

Corona virus on 10:41 - Feb 26 by felixstowe_jack

Thought the fight was a draw on points.

He was just massaging his team mates neck muscles as it was stiff from looking up at the ball for 90 minutes.

Corona virus on 10:51 - Feb 26 with 1375 viewslegoman

Corona virus on 10:35 - Feb 26 by Catullus

Talking about flapping! Do calm down or your blood pressure may cause a TIA.

This virus is dangerous to the young, elderly and people with pre-existing conditions. My son has asthma si I'd prefer to know what is happening and what precautions I can take.

Obviously it will blow over but by then there could be thousands dead, I'd prefer my son wasn't one of them because people ignored advice.

Last night I saw that Birchgrove Comp pupils were returning from Italy, from the affected area,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/birchgrove-comprehensive-school-tr

What we need is common sense not any knee jerk reactions OR carry on regardless, it won't affect me attitudes.

Agreed. We should all think about the wider implications of a UK epidemic and it's for those reasons we should take simple sensible precautions.

Better to do that and find nothing happened than to stick one's bonce in the dunes.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Corona virus on 12:01 - Feb 26 with 1338 viewsProfessor

Corona virus on 23:24 - Feb 25 by Zaxx

Duterte, being the dictator he is, closed flights from China down almost immediately.
Dictators can have positive influences after all...

A good Filipino friend of mine said that there was a lot of negative pressure on him to overturn the policy but he wouldn't budge.
Iran have serious issues by the looks of it.

An interesting character but nevertheless quite popular in the country (unless the death squad get you of course). The Philippines is incredibly bureaucratic and he seems to be breaking that down at least.
Corona virus on 13:36 - Feb 26 with 1277 viewsTaliesin

Corona virus on 14:58 - Feb 25 by NotLoyal

Most of these masks worn in Asia are done so for two reasons.
1. Personal health from traffic fumes.
2. To prevent THEM from passing on germs.
No company would dare sell them to prevent contamination like this.

See, a sensible post.

Where?
Corona virus on 13:46 - Feb 26 with 1267 viewsTaliesin

Corona virus on 21:58 - Feb 25 by Professor

But also lower in Philippines etc. Not sure how reliable Iran data are

At the end of the day the planet is massively overpopulated and we need a good disease to wipe out at least 25% of human life and, this being the case, this virus is a bit of a let down.
Corona virus on 13:49 - Feb 26 with 1260 viewsNotLoyal

Corona virus on 13:46 - Feb 26 by Taliesin

At the end of the day the planet is massively overpopulated and we need a good disease to wipe out at least 25% of human life and, this being the case, this virus is a bit of a let down.

Now we are talking 🤧

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Corona virus on 14:10 - Feb 26 with 1244 viewsItchySphincter

Ebola could have done that but they shut it down when it started killing white people. Why would this be any different? Plus, the planet isn't over populated.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Corona virus on 16:51 - Feb 26 with 1168 viewsBadlands

volunteering?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Corona virus on 17:00 - Feb 26 with 1155 viewsTaliesin

Corona virus on 16:51 - Feb 26 by Badlands

volunteering?

If it gets me, it gets me.

Our species is a blight on the planet and the sooner we die out the better it will be for most of the other life forms on the planet.
Corona virus on 17:03 - Feb 26 with 1154 viewsKGriz16

Corona virus on 17:00 - Feb 26 by Taliesin

Our species is a blight on the planet and the sooner we die out the better it will be for most of the other life forms on the planet.

Cool.
Corona virus on 17:11 - Feb 26 with 1137 viewsSwanjaxs

Having a bad day are you hun?...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Corona virus on 17:13 - Feb 26 with 1135 viewsTaliesin

Corona virus on 14:10 - Feb 26 by ItchySphincter

Ebola could have done that but they shut it down when it started killing white people. Why would this be any different? Plus, the planet isn't over populated.

Whether or not the planet is overpopulated depends largely on your viewpoint of earth's carrying capacity. Some believe we're way passed it others believe we have a way to go.

To me purely looking at the number of human animals is pretty one dimensional as it is how much effect the different populations have through consumerism/ lifestyle is more relevant and even you cannot argue that we're overusing the finite r esources available. So I'll re view my statement and that is 25% of the developed world née d to die.
Corona virus on 18:00 - Feb 26 with 1095 viewsCatullus

Corona virus on 17:13 - Feb 26 by Taliesin

Whether or not the planet is overpopulated depends largely on your viewpoint of earth's carrying capacity. Some believe we're way passed it others believe we have a way to go.

To me purely looking at the number of human animals is pretty one dimensional as it is how much effect the different populations have through consumerism/ lifestyle is more relevant and even you cannot argue that we're overusing the finite r esources available. So I'll re view my statement and that is 25% of the developed world née d to die.

Well if this virus takes hold in the UK there are a lot of elderly sick people who could be in trouble.

I suppose it would gfive the NHS and social care issues a boost.

Seriously, who knows what this virus holds that we are yet to see, coud it mutate into something worse...hey PROFESSOR....could it mutate into something worse?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corona virus on 18:45 - Feb 26 with 1037 viewsNeath_Jack

Proper edgy.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Corona virus on 18:54 - Feb 26 with 1025 viewsWarwickHunt

Aye aye - George Monbiot’s had a wheatgrass cocktail.
Corona virus on 19:09 - Feb 26 with 1000 viewsairedale

In an average year about 650,000 people die from flu worldwide.
Corona virus on 20:16 - Feb 26 with 935 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corona virus on 17:13 - Feb 26 by Taliesin

Right then - any volunteers ??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024