Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437141 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 18:26 - May 8 with 2034 viewsbuilthjack

Corona Virus on 17:38 - May 8 by exiledclaseboy

There weren’t 626 deaths yesterday. There were 626 deaths reported yesterday. It’s a very important distinction.

There could have been more then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corona Virus on 18:56 - May 8 with 1993 viewsperplex

Corona Virus on 15:07 - May 8 by Swanjaxs

A six week old baby is amongst the latest casualties to be announced.

Absolutely heartbreaking

And a lot a lot more than 1 baby who have died recently from some other type of illness, they are just not reported, strange times indeed.
[Post edited 8 May 2020 18:56]
Corona Virus on 19:35 - May 8 with 1964 viewsBytholWyn

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/may/08/drive-through-takeaways-could-r

Can't say I see much of an issue here, as long as measures are put in place for staff safety.
Corona Virus on 19:37 - May 8 with 1962 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 19:35 - May 8 by BytholWyn

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/may/08/drive-through-takeaways-could-r

Can't say I see much of an issue here, as long as measures are put in place for staff safety.

Course there isn’t, as long as the staff are safe. But people do enjoy judging others.

Poll: Tory leader

Corona Virus on 20:35 - May 8 with 1902 viewsWarwickHunt

Corona Virus on 17:33 - May 8 by karnataka

Don't come on here with your fvcking Latin, people will think you're copying that Johnson tvvat.
[Post edited 8 May 2020 17:34]

Ad astra per aspera. Oystondin’.
Corona Virus on 22:05 - May 8 with 1832 viewsJack123

Corona Virus on 18:26 - May 8 by builthjack

There could have been more then

No, the figures are misleading, they are deaths from over a space of a week or so ago, and added.. when they say the people who have died today is not accurate, it's not like a real time thing..

libera nos a malo

Corona Virus on 22:14 - May 8 with 1814 viewsDr_Winston

Corona Virus on 19:35 - May 8 by BytholWyn

Yup.

Staff will be at much the same risk as supermarket workers or bus drivers. As long as steps are taken it's no biggie.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 07:52 - May 9 with 1693 viewsJackinexile1

Corona Virus on 08:00 - May 8 by WarwickHunt

Heathrow to introduce thermal cameras to test arrivals in “a couple of weeks”.

Take your time, no rush.

I know Amazon in this country have been using thermal cameras on their staff before they are allowed to enter the building for weeks!
Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 09:13 - May 9 with 1649 viewsmajorraglan

Corona Virus on 07:52 - May 9 by Jackinexile1

I know Amazon in this country have been using thermal cameras on their staff before they are allowed to enter the building for weeks!

Travelled to Malta early March and they were scanning people on arrival, Heathrow will go live in a few weeks - mental. I suspect the only reason they are introducing it now is on account of the public backlash, it’s absolutely shocking.

Edit - typo
[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:08]
Corona Virus on 11:53 - May 9 with 1590 viewscontroversial_jack

Corona Virus on 22:05 - May 8 by Jack123

No, the figures are misleading, they are deaths from over a space of a week or so ago, and added.. when they say the people who have died today is not accurate, it's not like a real time thing..

If the figures are consistent though, it's a good indication
Corona Virus on 12:30 - May 9 with 1572 viewsJackinexile1

Corona Virus on 09:13 - May 9 by majorraglan

Travelled to Malta early March and they were scanning people on arrival, Heathrow will go live in a few weeks - mental. I suspect the only reason they are introducing it now is on account of the public backlash, it’s absolutely shocking.

Edit - typo

Too little too late.
Corona Virus on 12:43 - May 9 with 1563 viewsNotLoyal

Corona Virus on 07:52 - May 9 by Jackinexile1

You have to be the most dangerous poster on here that the site has ever witnessed.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Corona Virus on 12:44 - May 9 with 1561 viewsNotLoyal

Corona Virus on 19:37 - May 8 by exiledclaseboy

Course there isn’t, as long as the staff are safe. But people do enjoy judging others.

Oh don’t they just ...

OK I've changed it.

Corona Virus on 14:11 - May 9 with 1514 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 09:13 - May 9 by majorraglan

Edit - typo

I don't think introducing radon is a good idea. Nasty stuff.

Out of curiosity, if they thought you had a high temperature on arrival, what would you have been expected to do?
Corona Virus on 15:01 - May 9 with 1483 viewsJackinexile1

Corona Virus on 14:11 - May 9 by ploppy

Out of curiosity, if they thought you had a high temperature on arrival, what would you have been expected to do?

Quarantine?
Corona Virus on 15:54 - May 9 with 1454 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 15:01 - May 9 by Jackinexile1

Quarantine?

Where? For how long? On your own or your whole family? How would get from the airport? What if your return flight was within the quarantine period? Etc.
Corona Virus on 21:38 - May 9 with 1365 viewsZaxx

And the worst comment I've seen thus far is that that the "R" rate being above 1 is only an issue within Care homes and hospitals and that is great.
Whoever said that this is a great thing, come and join us in healthcare, put your life on the line for other human beings and say it's great then
Corona Virus on 21:46 - May 9 with 1352 viewsJackinexile1

Corona Virus on 15:54 - May 9 by ploppy

Where? For how long? On your own or your whole family? How would get from the airport? What if your return flight was within the quarantine period? Etc.

Pessimistic to say the least, let's give up and die.
Corona Virus on 22:15 - May 9 with 1329 viewsmajorraglan

Corona Virus on 14:11 - May 9 by ploppy

Radon, typo which I have edited lol.

Quarantine. When we were there they actually introduced a compulsory 14 day quarantine which the police were going to enforce with serious fines for breaches. They also introduced a scheme where people who were on quarantine could phone the government and they would sort out food parcels/deliveries, none of this trying to get a slot with ASDA or Tesco etc.
Corona Virus on 22:22 - May 9 with 1315 viewsmajorraglan

Corona Virus on 15:54 - May 9 by ploppy

If you were travelling to a hotel you would be expected to stay in your room for 2 weeks unless your trip was of a shorter duration, our hotel was running things down on account of it and not looking to take anymore guests. I am guessing private hire or taxi payable at your expense, they had already stopped some Italians and Spanish flights entering the country and I don’t think they were going to make it easy for anyone else.
Corona Virus on 22:34 - May 9 with 1296 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 22:22 - May 9 by majorraglan

If you were travelling to a hotel you would be expected to stay in your room for 2 weeks unless your trip was of a shorter duration, our hotel was running things down on account of it and not looking to take anymore guests. I am guessing private hire or taxi payable at your expense, they had already stopped some Italians and Spanish flights entering the country and I don’t think they were going to make it easy for anyone else.

Cheers for that explanation.

Not sure what Jackinexile1's beef was.
Corona Virus on 00:08 - May 10 with 1245 viewslonglostjack

Quarantining for 14 days on entry to the UK. If ever there was a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. Populist shit.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corona Virus on 06:55 - May 10 with 1154 viewswaynekerr55

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corona Virus on 07:23 - May 10 with 1133 viewsNotLoyal

Corona Virus on 22:34 - May 9 by ploppy

Cheers for that explanation.

Not sure what Jackinexile1's beef was.

Did you know something he didn't, that confuses him quite a. It.

OK I've changed it.

Corona Virus on 08:16 - May 10 with 1107 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 06:55 - May 10 by waynekerr55

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Well that’s nice and clear.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024