Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milk snatcher Mark 2 23:00 - Mar 12 with 2199 viewsbuilthjack

After the Evil woman's milk snatching of years ago it's going to happen again .
The grandkids had letters from school today to say that the daily milk is being taken away after Easter, as the money was funded by the EU. Well done Tories. The poor kids will suffer, again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 23:01 - Mar 12 with 1711 viewsbuilthjack

Didn't mean to put it on the football section sorry.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 23:17 - Mar 12 with 1672 viewsploppy

Children have milk in school? Why?
Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 23:18 - Mar 12 with 1669 viewsWarwickHunt

Those evil EU bastards subsidising milk for our children!
Well done Brexiters - let the kids drink blue passports...

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/news/eu-school-fruit-vegetables-and-milk-scheme-
Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 08:30 - Mar 13 with 1501 viewsdickythorpe

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 23:17 - Mar 12 by ploppy

So many of these millennials are now on soya milk and Tarquin my eldest takes a grinder and home picked almonds for his morning drinky poos.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 8:31]
Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 11:44 - Mar 13 with 1376 viewsBadlands

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 23:17 - Mar 12 by ploppy

4 million children in poverty.
Chidren's health (bone and teeth) made a marked decline after Thatcher stopped free milk.
Glut of milk produced in the UK and other EU countries which had been turned into cheese (for preservation) could not be sold.
So
Farmers produced too much milk & Kids got too little milk = sensible EU solution.
Children's health improves and farmers stay in business.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 12:04 - Mar 13 with 1363 viewsploppy

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 11:44 - Mar 13 by Badlands

Chidren's health (bone and teeth) made a marked decline after Thatcher stopped free milk.
Glut of milk produced in the UK and other EU countries which had been turned into cheese (for preservation) could not be sold.
So
Farmers produced too much milk & Kids got too little milk = sensible EU solution.

You can buy 2litres of milk for £1.30 or thereabouts.
Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 12:12 - Mar 13 with 1355 viewsBarrySwan

I well remember the milk in Manselton being kept next to the radiator or in the sun until time to dole the insipid sour muck out to us poor kids mid morning.

One would assume it was a strange attempt to put kids off milk for life, it certainly worked for me I can't stand the stuff to this day and still shudder at the memory of 'our sour little gift from the government' every morning

I'm at a loss as to why parents aren't able to provide a small carton of milk for their kids to take to school if they wish at a time when schools whine about lack of books and other essential resources.

Buy your own milk and don't expect everybody else to provide everything for your kids.

And why can't people get their heads round the veery simple plain fact that the EU paid for nothing it was British taxpayers money used for EU schemes.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 12:13]
Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 12:28 - Mar 13 with 1333 viewsHighjack

Isn't this the sort of thing the Welsh assembly should be doing?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 13:54 - Mar 13 with 1253 viewsNotLoyal

Welsh assembly, yes.
Not Torys.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 15:03 - Mar 13 with 1234 viewsLeonWasGod

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 12:28 - Mar 13 by Highjack

Isn't this the sort of thing the Welsh assembly should be doing?

Could do and there's a good argument that they should do now too. But they're also having to deal with cuts and until recently haven't been able to raise revenue like Westminster, so they'd have to cut something else.
Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 15:33 - Mar 13 with 1206 viewsBadlands

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 12:04 - Mar 13 by ploppy

You can buy 2litres of milk for £1.30 or thereabouts.

When you have £30 or less a week to feed, clothe and look after a family £1.30 is a big %.

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 15:35 - Mar 13 with 1207 viewskarnataka

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 12:12 - Mar 13 by BarrySwan

I well remember the milk in Manselton being kept next to the radiator or in the sun until time to dole the insipid sour muck out to us poor kids mid morning.

One would assume it was a strange attempt to put kids off milk for life, it certainly worked for me I can't stand the stuff to this day and still shudder at the memory of 'our sour little gift from the government' every morning

I'm at a loss as to why parents aren't able to provide a small carton of milk for their kids to take to school if they wish at a time when schools whine about lack of books and other essential resources.

Buy your own milk and don't expect everybody else to provide everything for your kids.

And why can't people get their heads round the veery simple plain fact that the EU paid for nothing it was British taxpayers money used for EU schemes.

I have similar milk memories from Ty-Coch school in Sketty in the late 50s/early 60s. Yukkkk!
Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 15:57 - Mar 13 with 1189 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 23:18 - Mar 12 by WarwickHunt

Those evil EU bastards subsidising milk for our children!
Well done Brexiters - let the kids drink blue passports...

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/news/eu-school-fruit-vegetables-and-milk-scheme-

Why are the EU cutting the UK milk subsidy from April even though the UK is in the transitional period until 31st December and is still paying full membership fees. Perhaps the Government could withhold the milk money from the payments we make to the EU.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 16:07 - Mar 13 with 1174 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 11:44 - Mar 13 by Badlands

So

Never let the truth get in the way of an anti thatcher myth.
Edward Short the labour secretary of education stopped milk to all secondary schools in 1968, Margaret Thatcher only stopped free milk to primary school children over 7 in 1971.
Therefore Labour actually stopped free school milk to twice as many children as Thatcher.
Don't forget the tories actually reintroduced free milk to in school in 2015 for eligible children.

Note the caring labour government did not reintroduce free milk under either callaghan blair or brown.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 16:11 - Mar 13 with 1169 viewsploppy

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 15:33 - Mar 13 by Badlands

When you have £30 or less a week to feed, clothe and look after a family £1.30 is a big %.

How do you come by that number? Anyone who's that desperate should get it for free, but I'd argue the vast majority of people don't need free milk.
Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 16:15 - Mar 13 with 1159 viewsunion_jack

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 15:35 - Mar 13 by karnataka

I have similar milk memories from Ty-Coch school in Sketty in the late 50s/early 60s. Yukkkk!

I went there mid to late 60s and I actually loved it. Even when it had warmed up in the sun.

Still drink at least one glass a day now.

Great school, great days.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 16:25 - Mar 13 with 1136 viewsBadlands

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 16:11 - Mar 13 by ploppy

How do you come by that number? Anyone who's that desperate should get it for free, but I'd argue the vast majority of people don't need free milk.

National statistics.
You tell a four your old you can't have milk your friends is having.
I remember when thee was a system that 'poor' children had free milk and others could pay a few pence. It caused children, who had no control of their situation, significant distress and the bullying that came with it was horrific.
I care about people, children's welfare in particular.

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 18:28 - Mar 13 with 1075 viewsploppy

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 16:25 - Mar 13 by Badlands

National statistics.
You tell a four your old you can't have milk your friends is having.
I remember when thee was a system that 'poor' children had free milk and others could pay a few pence. It caused children, who had no control of their situation, significant distress and the bullying that came with it was horrific.
I care about people, children's welfare in particular.

I meant the £30. I would genuinely be interested in an example of someone's income/outgoings per week that leaves them with just £30 to clothe, feed a family.

The situation re some four year olds having free meals/milk just needs organising better so that it's not obvious who's paying and who's not.
Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 19:09 - Mar 13 with 1039 viewsNortbankboy

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 18:28 - Mar 13 by ploppy

I meant the £30. I would genuinely be interested in an example of someone's income/outgoings per week that leaves them with just £30 to clothe, feed a family.

The situation re some four year olds having free meals/milk just needs organising better so that it's not obvious who's paying and who's not.

Cuts have got to be made.There is no money tree.
School kids milk
And over 75 tv licence is a good start.
Hope Boris goes for the pensioners heating allowance next.
In Boris we trust
Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 19:35 - Mar 13 with 1015 viewsFlashberryjack

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 12:12 - Mar 13 by BarrySwan

It was f*cking awful, the poor starving kids in builth will be in tears

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 19:40 - Mar 13 with 1010 viewsBarrySwan

I doubt very much that there are any starving kids in Builth and in fact in 40ish years of working in the general publics homes in the service industry I never saw any starving kids ( or adults).

I did see plenty of chubby kids stuffing themselves full of Mcdonalds and other fast foodstuffs whilst playing on their computers or fiddling with their smartphones.
Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 20:36 - Mar 13 with 961 viewsBadlands

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 19:09 - Mar 13 by Nortbankboy

Cuts have got to be made.There is no money tree.
School kids milk
And over 75 tv licence is a good start.
Hope Boris goes for the pensioners heating allowance next.
In Boris we trust

I assume that's ironic?
£600 billion in the budget to add to the £1.8 trillion the Tories have already 'spaffed' on austerity and making us a laughingstock.
The milk glut remains and as happened in the 80s ... excess produce will be poured down the drain to keep prices up.

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 20:43 - Mar 13 with 953 viewsNeath_Jack

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 19:40 - Mar 13 by BarrySwan

I doubt very much that there are any starving kids in Builth and in fact in 40ish years of working in the general publics homes in the service industry I never saw any starving kids ( or adults).

I did see plenty of chubby kids stuffing themselves full of Mcdonalds and other fast foodstuffs whilst playing on their computers or fiddling with their smartphones.

Did they have skysports as well, and the parents chain smoke?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 21:01 - Mar 13 with 929 viewsFlashberryjack

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 20:43 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

Probably

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 21:01 - Mar 13 with 929 viewsexiledclaseboy

Milk snatcher Mark 2 on 20:43 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

And have the latest iPhone.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024