Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Americans and guns. 22:49 - Mar 16 with 1703 viewsItchySphincter

Init .

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Americans and guns. on 22:52 - Mar 16 with 1689 viewsBanosswan

They'll show coronavirus who's boss

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Americans and guns. on 22:59 - Mar 16 with 1666 viewsPozuelosSideys

Imo, we would be very similar to them if guns were legal here in the same way they are there. Those arguments in supermarkets over toilet roll would escalate fast.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Americans and guns. on 23:08 - Mar 16 with 1651 viewscentrestandswan

Americans and guns. on 22:59 - Mar 16 by PozuelosSideys

Imo, we would be very similar to them if guns were legal here in the same way they are there. Those arguments in supermarkets over toilet roll would escalate fast.

Yeah we really would see the "shit hit the fan"

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Americans and guns. on 11:33 - Mar 17 with 1537 viewsPegojack

I was reading in the online media yesterday that gunshops across the states are experiencing a massive upsurge in demand, with people queuing around the block. Apparently in reaction to the corona virus and the possibility of civil strife as things get worse.

Welcome to Trump World. There may be trouble ahead....................
Americans and guns. on 11:43 - Mar 17 with 1526 viewsWarwickHunt

Americans and guns. on 11:33 - Mar 17 by Pegojack

I was reading in the online media yesterday that gunshops across the states are experiencing a massive upsurge in demand, with people queuing around the block. Apparently in reaction to the corona virus and the possibility of civil strife as things get worse.

Armageddon - or as Spike Milligan once said "Armageddon out of here".
Americans and guns. on 13:04 - Mar 17 with 1488 viewsdickythorpe

There'll be looting.
Americans and guns. on 13:10 - Mar 17 with 1475 viewsPegojack

Americans and guns. on 13:04 - Mar 17 by dickythorpe

There'll be looting.

For toilet paper.
Americans and guns. on 13:32 - Mar 17 with 1448 viewsHighjack

Yes before Trump came along America had a very healthy and positive relationship with guns.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Americans and guns. on 13:33 - Mar 17 with 1446 viewssainthelens

Problem nobody has addressed is countries attitudes etc towards each other when this ends. No one will have a pot to piss in.....there will be a lot of tensions.
Americans and guns. on 13:44 - Mar 17 with 1431 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I also fear for the poor suburbs with little or no medical provision and the health workers who support them.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Americans and guns. on 14:35 - Mar 17 with 1393 viewsJackSomething

Americans and guns. on 13:32 - Mar 17 by Highjack

Yes before Trump came along America had a very healthy and positive relationship with guns.

Even as someone who thinks Trump is a fruitloop and a terrible president, I can't argue with that. America's unhealthy relationship with firearms is hardly down to him. He hasn't done much to help the situation, but I doubt anyone who voted for him expected him to, so can't hold that against him.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Americans and guns. on 12:35 - Mar 18 with 1254 viewsTummer_from_Texas

For those wondering why gun sales are up...

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Americans and guns. on 12:37 - Mar 18 with 1248 viewsLohengrin

Americans and guns. on 12:35 - Mar 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Take a look at Baltimore if you really want to see things fall apart.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Americans and guns. on 12:51 - Mar 18 with 1234 viewsCatullus

I had an email yesterday. It was from a company urging me to get my gun license before 'the government uses another mass shooting as an excuse to curb or remove our second amendment rights' and it went on to offer me advice on how to get a 'concealed carry' license.

At least if people go totally batskit crazy here it will mostly be fist fights. If the food supply chains break down (or even get a bit sketchy) in the USA it wil be carnage.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Americans and guns. on 13:08 - Mar 18 with 1216 viewsItchySphincter

Americans and guns. on 12:51 - Mar 18 by Catullus

I had an email yesterday. It was from a company urging me to get my gun license before 'the government uses another mass shooting as an excuse to curb or remove our second amendment rights' and it went on to offer me advice on how to get a 'concealed carry' license.

At least if people go totally batskit crazy here it will mostly be fist fights. If the food supply chains break down (or even get a bit sketchy) in the USA it wil be carnage.

Exactly. You know it's coming.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Americans and guns. on 13:09 - Mar 18 with 1216 viewsSwanjaxs

Are you packing heat Tumm?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Americans and guns. on 13:19 - Mar 18 with 1199 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Americans and guns. on 13:09 - Mar 18 by Swanjaxs

Are you packing heat Tumm?

No, I hate guns. Not my thing.

But if I lived in Philly...well I'd get the hell out of Philly.

But barring that, if the police force I pay to protect me gave me the finger like that, damned right I'd buy a gun. And then probably accidentally shoot myself within a week

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Americans and guns. on 13:24 - Mar 18 with 1187 viewsSwanjaxs

Americans and guns. on 13:19 - Mar 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

But barring that, if the police force I pay to protect me gave me the finger like that, damned right I'd buy a gun. And then probably accidentally shoot myself within a week

I've shot myself in the foot on here loads of times mate!

Look after yourself kid 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Americans and guns. on 13:26 - Mar 18 with 1183 viewsCatullus

Americans and guns. on 13:19 - Mar 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

I can handle a rifle but was never any good with small arms. Also, it'smuch harder to shoot yourself with a rifle so you need an AR15 Tummer!

Seriously though, take care of yourself YJB.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Americans and guns. on 20:08 - Mar 18 with 1118 viewsPozuelosSideys

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Americans and guns. on 21:00 - Mar 18 with 1088 views1462jack

What’s trump world got to do with America and guns the problem existed long before he was in the chair
Americans and guns. on 21:12 - Mar 18 with 1070 viewshobo

And this is why guns shouldn't be outlawed. No-one is going to protect you when society breaks down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024