Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are we on here health-wise? 20:44 - Mar 17 with 4806 viewsdickythorpe

Are all posters on here well or as well as can be expected?

I salute all who are going about their daily routines as "normally" as possible.

I've found the last two days very odd. There's so much unknown and no one is clear how things are going to pan out.

How are we on here health-wise? on 20:49 - Mar 17 with 2726 viewssainthelens

Am ok dicky, but have spent all my time worrying that those close are gonna be fine both health wise and financially. Dare say this applies to all.
Stay well all.
How are we on here health-wise? on 20:54 - Mar 17 with 2703 viewsDarran

I’m normal as usual.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How are we on here health-wise? on 20:57 - Mar 17 with 2691 viewsladyjack

No comment.
How are we on here health-wise? on 20:57 - Mar 17 with 2690 viewsFlashberryjack

How are we on here health-wise? on 20:49 - Mar 17 by sainthelens

Am ok dicky, but have spent all my time worrying that those close are gonna be fine both health wise and financially. Dare say this applies to all.
Stay well all.

Exactly like me mate, much more worried about close family members than myself, especially one.

I have seen the Swans reach the top flight twice, so if it does get me, I'll be better off than some some poor buggers that never got to see it once.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How are we on here health-wise? on 20:59 - Mar 17 with 2681 viewsMuteswan

My family is, so far, ok. This last weekend we’ve visited our eldest and his family and they’re ok as well. Unfortunately , my 89 yr old mother is in a nursing home which has gone into lockdown, so no visiting ☹️. I totally agree with the policy but it is very difficult for us and her especially as she’s not so good at the moment. Still, lots are far worse off. Stay safe everyone, we need to look after our families and not to panic. Wash your hands.👍
How are we on here health-wise? on 21:19 - Mar 17 with 2628 viewsswan65split

I am 67 and gone through a few life changing/testing periods in that time , and yes the last 2 Days have been with an odd feeling.

One too watch with me is the missis, so we into self isolation sort of mode , which is going to be difficult , despite criticism of Boris and Co so far, he will find that he has to satisfy and help all otherwise this Country will change forever, bbut somehow I think he"ll do it, thats the ONLY option.

Its going to be a while , and I hope the people realise they have to abide with the advice in a few weeks , and a massive shout too all those in the medical and support services for what they are doing and will be doing in the future, and at the end its upto us too make sure they get their reward.

Good luck and keep safe all YJB.
How are we on here health-wise? on 21:33 - Mar 17 with 2600 viewssainthelens

The most surreal feeling will be when the army are patrolling deserted streets.
How are we on here health-wise? on 21:37 - Mar 17 with 2586 viewsladyjack

Without tempting fate (I have my fingers crossed typing), my wife would be in a high risk group for catching it and I would be in a medium risk group at best I would say but my question is can you catch it twice, who knows if any of us have had it before but can you catch it twice ?
Login to get fewer ads

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:46 - Mar 17 with 2555 viewsbuilthjack

What will be will be. Nothing we can do about it folks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:49 - Mar 17 with 2532 viewsFlashberryjack

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:46 - Mar 17 by builthjack

What will be will be. Nothing we can do about it folks.

Wash your hands and sing Happy Birthday......twice.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:50 - Mar 17 with 2526 viewsCatullus

I'm as well as. I'm in a higher risk group but more concerned about my son. Today was our first departure from normal, after speaking to other parents and finding out a teacher friend has removed her son from school, we are doing likewise from tomorrow. Turns out there were 8 kids missing from his class today and we know of at least 2 others who are stopping going from now.

It's all very surreal. Walking the dog but avoiding people, phoning friends who I won't see for who knows how long.

Very strange times.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:53 - Mar 17 with 2520 viewsladyjack

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:50 - Mar 17 by Catullus

I'm as well as. I'm in a higher risk group but more concerned about my son. Today was our first departure from normal, after speaking to other parents and finding out a teacher friend has removed her son from school, we are doing likewise from tomorrow. Turns out there were 8 kids missing from his class today and we know of at least 2 others who are stopping going from now.

It's all very surreal. Walking the dog but avoiding people, phoning friends who I won't see for who knows how long.

Very strange times.

Higher risk to your health if you catch it you mean don't you ?
How are we on here health-wise? on 21:57 - Mar 17 with 2501 viewsDr_Winston

More concerned about my parents but neither of them seem bothered.

My dad (who loves a crisis) is cheerfully attempting to make his own hand sanitiser from Ethanol and Aloe Vera cream and my mother is convinced that it's all a big fuss over nothing.

Different generation.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How are we on here health-wise? on 22:04 - Mar 17 with 2476 viewsbuilthjack

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:49 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

20 times a day at least

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How are we on here health-wise? on 22:04 - Mar 17 with 2474 viewsmonmouth

Left work today as we're now working online only until the next ice age it seems. Felt very strange indeed. I think all we can do is put feet up and wait for it to hit, or not, other than taking the basic precautions. I'll live on all bran and soya milk for 6 months if I have to. Nobody is stockpiling that stuff and I love it

Keep safe all. See you when the Lib reopens again in August 2021 for the next possible championship season and we are playing Leeds first up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How are we on here health-wise? on 22:08 - Mar 17 with 2450 viewsCatullus

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:53 - Mar 17 by ladyjack

Higher risk to your health if you catch it you mean don't you ?

2/10, must try harder.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

How are we on here health-wise? on 22:11 - Mar 17 with 2438 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:37 - Mar 17 by ladyjack

Without tempting fate (I have my fingers crossed typing), my wife would be in a high risk group for catching it and I would be in a medium risk group at best I would say but my question is can you catch it twice, who knows if any of us have had it before but can you catch it twice ?

All the best to you, Chris Witty discussed this the other day. He said with all viruses there are a very very small number of people who test positive again after testing negative following a virus. they do not normally show any symptoms.

There was a case reported in China like this.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

How are we on here health-wise? on 22:21 - Mar 17 with 2416 viewsswan65split

How are we on here health-wise? on 21:49 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

wait till your my age! have a pee, wash your hands.....running water....want a pee, you get in a loop.

The were singing Happy Birthday to my son the other Day ,I started washing my hands automatically to my g/kids delight.
How are we on here health-wise? on 22:30 - Mar 17 with 2388 viewslifelong

How are we on here health-wise? on 22:08 - Mar 17 by Catullus

2/10, must try harder.

Down arrowed in error.👍
How are we on here health-wise? on 22:32 - Mar 17 with 2375 viewsCatullus

How are we on here health-wise? on 22:30 - Mar 17 by lifelong

Down arrowed in error.👍

It deserved a down arrow to be fair, I should just have ignored the blatant fishing expedition.

How are we on here health-wise? on 22:41 - Mar 17 with 2356 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I have a severely compromised immune system so I'm being very careful.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

How are we on here health-wise? on 22:51 - Mar 17 with 2340 viewsladyjack

How are we on here health-wise? on 22:08 - Mar 17 by Catullus

2/10, must try harder.

As usual you don't understand what I mean, there is a difference between been high risk as regards likeliness of catching in the first place as opposed to it causing lots of harm to someone unlucky enough to catch it.
Both are high risks in different ways, one in catching it and one as regards the seriousness of the effect on ones health.
How are we on here health-wise? on 23:02 - Mar 17 with 2318 viewsCatullus

How are we on here health-wise? on 22:51 - Mar 17 by ladyjack

As usual you don't understand what I mean, there is a difference between been high risk as regards likeliness of catching in the first place as opposed to it causing lots of harm to someone unlucky enough to catch it.
Both are high risks in different ways, one in catching it and one as regards the seriousness of the effect on ones health.

Ok, giving you the benefit of.....I am at higher risk of dying if I catch it. Still I would prefer I got it and my son didn't. I couldn't tell you if am more (or less) likely to catch it than anyone else.

How are we on here health-wise? on 23:10 - Mar 17 with 2303 viewssainthelens

We could play coronavirus bingo. First one on here that gets it, post yer symptoms etc.
We'll all get behind you, not literally of course.
How are we on here health-wise? on 23:14 - Mar 17 with 2299 viewsBanosswan

Asthmatic with high blood pressure, who's had lymph nodes out from previous stage 4 cancer

I'm still working in a respiratory department in Sutton Coldfield hospital, keeping clean, taking my inhalers (for once) and trying to calm patients.

Hysteria is the worst answer, keep calm and follow advice.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024