Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I despair.... 13:22 - Apr 9 with 6967 viewslegoman

WTF do we do with these utter brain dead morons? I'd love to see a very high profile and strong example made of pond life such as these

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-52227363

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

I despair.... on 13:23 - Apr 9 with 4403 viewslondonlisa2001

Put them in prison for attempted murder,

Simple as that.
I despair.... on 13:26 - Apr 9 with 4393 viewslegoman

I despair.... on 13:23 - Apr 9 by londonlisa2001

Simple as that.

You are on my wavelength there Lisa.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

I despair.... on 13:29 - Apr 9 with 4379 viewslondonlisa2001

I despair.... on 13:26 - Apr 9 by legoman

You are on my wavelength there Lisa.

I think that’s what the appropriate charge is given some people are dying from this. What else could it be really.
I despair.... on 14:34 - Apr 9 with 4293 viewsCatullus

Simple as that.

Seeing as this is a gloabl crisis and is described by many as a war maybe we should put them on trial for crimes against humanity and lock them up (if found guilty) for the 30 years.

It should put others off pulling the same stunt.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I despair.... on 14:48 - Apr 9 with 4268 viewsunion_jack

They should be named and shamed at the very least.

And locked up for some time.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

I despair.... on 14:50 - Apr 9 with 4263 viewsDarran

I’ve been criticised for my opinions many times on here but if it was down to me I’d amputate their dominant hands.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I despair.... on 17:32 - Apr 9 with 4128 viewsNotLoyal

Isn’t there a straight forward criminal charge for this, I seem to recall idiots contaminating supermarket foods some years ago, wasn’t it baby food or something ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

I despair.... on 17:44 - Apr 9 with 4087 viewslondonlisa2001

I despair.... on 17:32 - Apr 9 by NotLoyal

Isn’t there a straight forward criminal charge for this, I seem to recall idiots contaminating supermarket foods some years ago, wasn’t it baby food or something ?

It’s comparable to people deliberately attempting to infect others with HIV.

They are now charged with GBH, I believe. Someone was jailed for life a year or so ago from memory.
Login to get fewer ads

I despair.... on 17:55 - Apr 9 with 4059 viewscontroversial_jack

I despair.... on 17:44 - Apr 9 by londonlisa2001

It’s comparable to people deliberately attempting to infect others with HIV.

They are now charged with GBH, I believe. Someone was jailed for life a year or so ago from memory.

GBH with intent would be the way to go, but it would be difficult to prove anyone was harmed directly because of their actions
I despair.... on 17:59 - Apr 9 with 4049 viewsHumpty

I'm not normally a "lock em up and throw away the key" type of person but f*ck them.

A very long prison sentence will not only send out a strong message to any other idiots who might think of doing something similar, but they f*cking deserve it.
I despair.... on 18:16 - Apr 9 with 4002 viewsWarwickHunt

I despair.... on 14:50 - Apr 9 by Darran

I’ve been criticised for my opinions many times on here but if it was down to me I’d amputate their dominant hands.

Not both hands?

Pinko liberal.
I despair.... on 19:01 - Apr 9 with 3890 viewsperplex

Simple as that.

Sadly the unlogic thinking people among the Human rights brigade will make sure that will not happen.
I despair.... on 22:45 - Apr 9 with 3753 viewsdickythorpe

Charge them a tax for the rest of their lives where 10% of any earnings or benefits go to the NHS
I despair.... on 23:40 - Apr 9 with 3682 viewsDJack

I despair.... on 17:59 - Apr 9 by Humpty

I'm not normally a "lock em up and throw away the key" type of person but f*ck them.

A very long prison sentence will not only send out a strong message to any other idiots who might think of doing something similar, but they f*cking deserve it.

I understand your change in stance and in this context it is understandable.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I despair.... on 00:00 - Apr 10 with 3655 viewsFireboy2

I despair.... on 22:45 - Apr 9 by dickythorpe

Charge them a tax for the rest of their lives where 10% of any earnings or benefits go to the NHS

Earnings? I doubt if these scumbags work Dicky.
I despair.... on 06:53 - Apr 10 with 3570 viewsepaul

I despair.... on 17:59 - Apr 9 by Humpty

I'm very much the same, very liberal, but this is to much, any c*nt pulling stunts like this and endangering lives, lock em the f*ck up and melt the keys, had a guts full of reading sh1t like this, these are very very dangerous times, they may find it funny.
I shop once a week, go first thing to avoid as many people as I can, seriously do not want interaction with ANYONE if at all possible other than those here at home with me, and c*nts like this pull stunts like this, even better "de tongue" the f*ckers.

Do they not realise how contagious this virus is and it's a killer.

I think my halo is slipping

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

I despair.... on 09:51 - Apr 10 with 3479 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Simple as that.

Make them work on a Coronavirus ward instead. That’ll sh*t them up good and proper. They won’t go round licking anything in there......
[Post edited 10 Apr 2020 9:54]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I despair.... on 09:52 - Apr 10 with 3475 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I despair.... on 14:50 - Apr 9 by Darran

Yes Darren. Peace be upon you

I despair.... on 09:58 - Apr 10 with 3449 viewssainthelens

I despair.... on 09:51 - Apr 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Make them work on a Coronavirus ward instead. That’ll sh*t them up good and proper. They won’t go round licking anything in there......
[Post edited 10 Apr 2020 9:54]

Should all be locked in a sealed room and made to watch continuous loops of The Late Late Show with James Corden.
I despair.... on 11:11 - Apr 10 with 3360 viewscontroversial_jack

I despair.... on 09:58 - Apr 10 by sainthelens

Should all be locked in a sealed room and made to watch continuous loops of The Late Late Show with James Corden.

They should be publicaly thrashed
[Post edited 10 Apr 2020 12:08]
I despair.... on 12:00 - Apr 10 with 3323 viewsunion_jack

I’m no human rights activist but come on!

😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

I despair.... on 12:52 - Apr 10 with 3272 viewskarnataka

I despair.... on 22:45 - Apr 9 by dickythorpe

If they are stupid enough to do batshit mental things like this, I hardly think their earning capacities would yield much tax.
I despair.... on 12:56 - Apr 10 with 3253 viewsLohengrin

Exceptional times call for creative sentencing. Gaol is no good in this climate better they be made to attend one of Michael Barrymore’s Pool Parties on the first Friday of every month for the next ten years...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

I despair.... on 13:00 - Apr 10 with 3239 viewskarnataka

If there's something they can be charged with, fine, but if there isn't they should be sectioned under Section 2 of the Mental Health Act then detained under Section 3 in a psychiatric ward.
I despair.... on 13:03 - Apr 10 with 3233 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That’s very brutal! If they were working on a ward experiencing the terror that people on ventilators are going through then they will see how outrageously f*cking stupid they are. It’s because this hasn’t touch them or their families yet that they’re behaving in this way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024