Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R.I.P. Bella 19:25 - Apr 9 with 1767 viewsFlashberryjack

She was 12 years old, which is a very good age for Rabbit.

Massive Swans fan.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

R.I.P. Bella on 19:31 - Apr 9 with 1755 viewsBrynCartwright

Did she ever give you a nip mate?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

R.I.P. Bella on 19:39 - Apr 9 with 1733 viewsLeonWasGod

R.I.P. Bella.

Massive, massive Swans fan.
R.I.P. Bella on 19:41 - Apr 9 with 1732 viewsFlashberryjack

R.I.P. Bella on 19:31 - Apr 9 by BrynCartwright

Did she ever give you a nip mate?

No, although she wasn't the most friendly bunny rabbit I've come across.

It's gonna be strange not going down the garden to feed her and clean out her hutch tomorrow morning.

Might even open a bottle of wine later, just to celebrate her life mind ( of course that'll be after my wife and I go into our street to clap our wonderful NHS staff at 8:00 pm)

Hello

R.I.P. Bella on 19:44 - Apr 9 with 1724 viewsfbreath

Have you asked your missus to try a new set of batteries

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

R.I.P. Bella on 19:50 - Apr 9 with 1714 viewslonglostjack

R.I.P. Bella on 19:41 - Apr 9 by Flashberryjack

No, although she wasn't the most friendly bunny rabbit I've come across.

It's gonna be strange not going down the garden to feed her and clean out her hutch tomorrow morning.

Might even open a bottle of wine later, just to celebrate her life mind ( of course that'll be after my wife and I go into our street to clap our wonderful NHS staff at 8:00 pm)

Deepest sympathy Flash and a word of advice. She‘ll need very slow cooking at that age.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

R.I.P. Bella on 19:54 - Apr 9 with 1709 viewsFlashberryjack

R.I.P. Bella on 19:44 - Apr 9 by fbreath

Have you asked your missus to try a new set of batteries

Waste of time mate, I've buried it now, in any case, I'm not sure getting a new set of batteries could be deemed as an "essential reason for travel "

Hello

R.I.P. Bella on 21:00 - Apr 9 with 1646 viewsJoe_bradshaw

RIP Bella.

Sorry to hear that Flash.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

R.I.P. Bella on 21:11 - Apr 9 with 1631 viewsairedale

Has everyone heard the (apocryphal) rabbit story where the owners went on holiday?
Login to get fewer ads

R.I.P. Bella on 21:20 - Apr 9 with 1617 viewsTNT

Frankie Burrows fan, Flash?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

R.I.P. Bella on 21:21 - Apr 9 with 1615 viewsWarwickHunt

R.I.P. Bella on 21:11 - Apr 9 by airedale

Has everyone heard the (apocryphal) rabbit story where the owners went on holiday?

I’m all ears...
R.I.P. Bella on 21:22 - Apr 9 with 1612 viewsDr_Winston

Can you still eat them when they're that old?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

R.I.P. Bella on 21:26 - Apr 9 with 1598 viewsjack2jack

R.I.P. Bella on 21:21 - Apr 9 by WarwickHunt

I’m all ears...

It's an old tale.
R.I.P. Bella on 21:34 - Apr 9 with 1582 viewsbuilthjack

What do rabbits say before a meal?
Lettuce pray

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

R.I.P. Bella on 21:35 - Apr 9 with 1576 viewsFlashberryjack

R.I.P. Bella on 21:22 - Apr 9 by Dr_Winston

Can you still eat them when they're that old?

I could never eat Bella mun, she was my friend.

We did give her a lovely burial in the garden this morning, next to my Lily plants, and by the side of my dear old friend Harry the Spaniel.

Sadly only my wife and I where in attendance, due to the Coronavirus restrictions.

Hello

R.I.P. Bella on 21:39 - Apr 9 with 1561 viewsTNT

A male hare is a Jack, a female is a Jill.

R.I.P. Bella on 21:42 - Apr 9 with 1549 viewsSwanjaxs

R.I.P. Bella on 21:39 - Apr 9 by TNT

I never knew that!

RIP Bella YJB

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

R.I.P. Bella on 21:46 - Apr 9 with 1531 viewsWxmJax

R.I.P. Bella on 21:39 - Apr 9 by TNT

Well Flash's was called Bella so I think you're wide of the mark here.

Hope they celebrated her life with a Beaujolais or Pinot Noir, she'd have appreciated that.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

R.I.P. Bella on 21:47 - Apr 9 with 1521 viewsTNT

R.I.P. Bella on 21:46 - Apr 9 by WxmJax

Well Flash's was called Bella so I think you're wide of the mark here.

Hope they celebrated her life with a Beaujolais or Pinot Noir, she'd have appreciated that.

I don't give a buck.

R.I.P. Bella on 21:49 - Apr 9 with 1506 viewsSwanjaxs

R.I.P. Bella on 21:47 - Apr 9 by TNT

I don't give a buck.

Don't be mad, be hoppy

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

R.I.P. Bella on 21:51 - Apr 9 with 1499 viewsWxmJax

R.I.P. Bella on 21:47 - Apr 9 by TNT

I don't give a buck.

Ok deer, understood.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

R.I.P. Bella on 13:49 - Apr 10 with 1352 viewsairedale

This couple and their staffy move into this house. After a while they meet their neighbours and get on well. The two women are talking one day and the one who was there originally (Mrs Old) tells the one who’s just moved in (Mrs New) that they have a pet rabbit, and Mrs New says that they too have pet, a Staffy dog.

Time goes on and one day Mrs Old says that they’re going away for the weekend this coming Friday and asks Mrs New if she’d kindly look out for the rabbit, and Mrs New says no sweat.

On the Friday the Olds depart, and on the Saturday mornings Mrs New goes into the Old’s garden to see to the rabbit. As she is going down the path she notices that the hutch door is open and then, to her horror, she sees the the staffy has got the rabbit in its gob. She gets the staffy to drop it but the bunny is well dead and manky from being rolled about in the earth.

Mrs New is feeling really bad about the scenario and is dreading the effect that it will have on their relationship with their neighbours.

She decides to clean the rabbit up, put it in the fridge and then replace it in the hutch before the Olds return so that they think it has died from natural causes.

The following Tuesday the two women are having a cup of tea and Mrs Old is talking about their weekend away and saying what a nice time they had, then she says the strangest thing happened when we got home, last Thursday the rabbit died and we buried it in the garden, but my husband was working in the garden on Monday and found the rabbit back in its hutch!
R.I.P. Bella on 09:58 - Apr 17 with 1223 viewsGlyn1

R.I.P. Bella on 13:49 - Apr 10 by airedale

This couple and their staffy move into this house. After a while they meet their neighbours and get on well. The two women are talking one day and the one who was there originally (Mrs Old) tells the one who’s just moved in (Mrs New) that they have a pet rabbit, and Mrs New says that they too have pet, a Staffy dog.

Time goes on and one day Mrs Old says that they’re going away for the weekend this coming Friday and asks Mrs New if she’d kindly look out for the rabbit, and Mrs New says no sweat.

On the Friday the Olds depart, and on the Saturday mornings Mrs New goes into the Old’s garden to see to the rabbit. As she is going down the path she notices that the hutch door is open and then, to her horror, she sees the the staffy has got the rabbit in its gob. She gets the staffy to drop it but the bunny is well dead and manky from being rolled about in the earth.

Mrs New is feeling really bad about the scenario and is dreading the effect that it will have on their relationship with their neighbours.

She decides to clean the rabbit up, put it in the fridge and then replace it in the hutch before the Olds return so that they think it has died from natural causes.

The following Tuesday the two women are having a cup of tea and Mrs Old is talking about their weekend away and saying what a nice time they had, then she says the strangest thing happened when we got home, last Thursday the rabbit died and we buried it in the garden, but my husband was working in the garden on Monday and found the rabbit back in its hutch!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

R.I.P. Bella on 09:59 - Apr 17 with 1221 viewsGlyn1

Gull versus Rabbit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/seagull-swallows-rabbit-whole-sk

Massive Swans fan.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2020 10:01]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024