Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City 19:59 - May 18 with 3838 viewsGaryjack

Dai drop at his finest!
[Post edited 18 May 2020 20:01]
Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:03 - May 18 with 3818 viewsexiledclaseboy

That’s quite a find. Some comedy defending and goalkeeping on show from both sides.

Poll: Tory leader

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:13 - May 18 with 3799 viewsthornabyswan

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:03 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

That’s quite a find. Some comedy defending and goalkeeping on show from both sides.

Wasn't that the tie that Betty Jackel allegedly belted Ray Kennedy in the team hotel.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:20 - May 18 with 3793 viewsGaryjack

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:13 - May 18 by thornabyswan

Wasn't that the tie that Betty Jackel allegedly belted Ray Kennedy in the team hotel.

Surely they wouldn't have allowed Betty to cross the border into East Germany!
Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:32 - May 18 with 3770 viewsthornabyswan

Yes a mate told me it went along the lines gutted by that Ray fukcing gutted.

Not really bothered Ray replied won the European Cup before.

Then Betty let him have it hard to believe I know

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:37 - May 18 with 3758 viewsFireboy2

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:32 - May 18 by thornabyswan

Yes a mate told me it went along the lines gutted by that Ray fukcing gutted.

Not really bothered Ray replied won the European Cup before.

Then Betty let him have it hard to believe I know

A perfect answer to an arrogant pr!ck.
Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 22:15 - May 18 with 3651 viewsthornabyswan

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:20 - May 18 by Garyjack

Surely they wouldn't have allowed Betty to cross the border into East Germany!

Yes I wonder what the stasi would have made of Betty.

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 06:43 - May 19 with 3542 viewsbuilthjack

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 22:15 - May 18 by thornabyswan

Yes I wonder what the stasi would have made of Betty.

He was at the Euros in France. Slept all day on park benches, and drank all night. I was chatting to him in Bordeaux, all he had booked was a roaming train ticket. No hotel, hostel. He slept where he dropped, and had one of those shopping carts on wheels with him. Legend.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 08:23 - May 19 with 3495 viewsFieryJack

Is this Betty bloke still alive?

Was he a toothless, wild-haired, scruffy, deep-voiced bloke?
Login to get fewer ads

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 08:56 - May 19 with 3479 viewstheloneranger

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 08:23 - May 19 by FieryJack

Is this Betty bloke still alive?

Was he a toothless, wild-haired, scruffy, deep-voiced bloke?

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 09:26 - May 19 with 3460 viewsFieryJack

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 08:56 - May 19 by theloneranger

😂 Yep, that's him.

Used to see him at grounds all over the north of England between about 2005 and 2015.

Must be one of our top nutters - I used to steer clear of him, looked & sounded like he'd start a fight with his own shadow. Always reeking of beer, bellowing at someone or other & shoving giant sausage rolls into his gob.

Legendary character 👍
Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 14:04 - May 19 with 3367 viewsthornabyswan

Fukcing hell why did Tosh drop Dave Stewart he was a class act.

A bit like dropping Fabianski for Nordfelt.

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 15:46 - May 19 with 3334 views1983

Betty is not short of a few bob and is well known on the Wales football scene just as much as Swansea City.
An old fella now but a bit handy back in the day and his daughter is gorgeous by all accounts. I seen him square up to a CCFC Stone Island meat head after a Wales game in Bratislava around about 2006 he was trying to take the p1ss out of him a bit too much.
Also bumped in to him in Boudreaux 2016 fecking brilliant fella and hell of a laugh,he did have a pull along trolley with him and it was packed with Wales & SCFC merchandise which he handed out to locals & football fans from other countries.
Salt of the earth but a fecking eader!

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 17:03 - May 19 with 3307 viewsFieryJack

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 15:46 - May 19 by 1983

Betty is not short of a few bob and is well known on the Wales football scene just as much as Swansea City.
An old fella now but a bit handy back in the day and his daughter is gorgeous by all accounts. I seen him square up to a CCFC Stone Island meat head after a Wales game in Bratislava around about 2006 he was trying to take the p1ss out of him a bit too much.
Also bumped in to him in Boudreaux 2016 fecking brilliant fella and hell of a laugh,he did have a pull along trolley with him and it was packed with Wales & SCFC merchandise which he handed out to locals & football fans from other countries.
Salt of the earth but a fecking eader!

Thanks for the info.

Him and Hank together would have been a handful back in the day I imagine. 😳
Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:38 - May 19 with 3247 viewsbryanwadesquiff

No Guys...that was the FC Magdeburg tie, when we went down, could have played FC Bracelona in the next round. Ray Kennedy signed mid season...just saying :)
Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:41 - May 19 with 3242 viewsGaryjack

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:38 - May 19 by bryanwadesquiff

No Guys...that was the FC Magdeburg tie, when we went down, could have played FC Bracelona in the next round. Ray Kennedy signed mid season...just saying :)

You're correct. The Leipzig tie was before Kennedy signed.
Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:41 - May 19 with 3241 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 21:28 - May 19 with 3199 viewslonglostjack

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:41 - May 19 by bryanwadesquiff

I met a guy here a couple of years ago from Magdeburg. We started talking because I noticed his pennant hanging in the office and remembered we’d played them back in the eighties. He’d actually been at the game and it was a highlight of his life behind the wall. Retired now and he’s gone back to Magdeburg but not before we shared a few beers talking football. Any Jacks on here go to that game in the DDR?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 22:02 - May 19 with 3185 viewsbonymine

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 08:56 - May 19 by theloneranger

Betty was with us in 2009 at Palamos pre season he is a legend full stop 👍👏👏👏

He wanted the six of us to get a taxi 20 miles just to ‘meet up’ with Cardiff fans......🙄👏👏😂😂😂
[Post edited 19 May 2020 22:07]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 23:29 - May 19 with 3144 viewsthornabyswan

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 20:38 - May 19 by bryanwadesquiff

Yes you are right sorry my mistake I think he only scored twice for us both at Arsenal I maybe wrong again though long time ago now.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 23:35]

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 11:57 - May 20 with 3035 viewsNotLoyal

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 22:02 - May 19 by bonymine

Betty was with us in 2009 at Palamos pre season he is a legend full stop 👍👏👏👏

He wanted the six of us to get a taxi 20 miles just to ‘meet up’ with Cardiff fans......🙄👏👏😂😂😂
[Post edited 19 May 2020 22:07]

The palamos trip was exceptional, we hired a minibus from palamos to just out side Barcelona for the mini tournament to games sabadel ? Once again a decent swans support there, nowhere near as much as palamos but in the 300 - 400’s. Betty slept on the beach one night, buried himself under the sand and was frightening the locals by roaring at them with just his head exposed. I think he went to the palamos game in his underpants.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 22:31 - May 20 with 2923 viewsLohengrin

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 09:26 - May 19 by FieryJack

😂 Yep, that's him.

Used to see him at grounds all over the north of England between about 2005 and 2015.

Must be one of our top nutters - I used to steer clear of him, looked & sounded like he'd start a fight with his own shadow. Always reeking of beer, bellowing at someone or other & shoving giant sausage rolls into his gob.

Legendary character 👍

Grade A looney, in the best sense. I’ve known him the best part of forty years and he never disappoints!

His father was a German P.O.W, by the way. True story that. He was from somewhere in the East that ended up behind the Iron Curtain. He had nowhere to go back to so he was given leave to stay here.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 23:05 - May 20 with 2912 viewsLeon_Drinker

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 22:31 - May 20 by Lohengrin

Grade A looney, in the best sense. I’ve known him the best part of forty years and he never disappoints!

His father was a German P.O.W, by the way. True story that. He was from somewhere in the East that ended up behind the Iron Curtain. He had nowhere to go back to so he was given leave to stay here.

His father was born in Aberavon.

You're thinking of Emil, his German grandfather.
Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 23:14 - May 20 with 2907 viewsLohengrin

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 23:05 - May 20 by Leon_Drinker

His father was born in Aberavon.

You're thinking of Emil, his German grandfather.

I stand corrected. You’re quite right.

I’ve got a stock of stories about Betty from when he was working down the wharf in The Ferry that will make your hair stand on end. Crackers he is.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Lokomotive Leipzig v Swansea City on 15:45 - May 21 with 2804 viewssP7qupUf

In the home leg against Leipzig they had a guy"injured" late in the game wasting time and someone from the North Bank threw his crutch onto the field. Bloody hilarious!! That game ended in a draw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024