Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coincidences 22:28 - May 18 with 3199 viewsGaryjack

Most people know that the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, set the wheels in motion for the beginning of WW1.
4 years later Armistice day was on the 11th November 2018. IE: A 11 11 18.
Here is the car he was travelling in on the day of his assassination.

Anyone else have some massive coincidences?
Coincidences on 22:51 - May 18 with 3155 viewsthornabyswan

Virginia Bottomley is an exact anagram of

I'm an evil tory bigot

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Coincidences on 22:59 - May 18 with 3139 viewsdickythorpe

When my missus lost her father her father's clock that he had as a retirement gift stopped.
When I lost my mum, her bedside clock also stopped.
Coincidences on 23:08 - May 18 with 3114 viewslonglostjack

I must admit, the time often seems to be 11.11 when I randomly check in the morning. I like to think I’m a rational person so when I see other times they’re probably not so memorable.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Coincidences on 23:12 - May 18 with 3106 viewschad

Seems Hiroo Onoda was right all along then.
Coincidences on 23:18 - May 18 with 3094 viewsGaryjack

Coincidences on 23:12 - May 18 by chad

Seems Hiroo Onoda was right all along then.

What a man! hid in the jungle for 30 years, and lived for another 40 years after!
Coincidences on 23:28 - May 18 with 3080 viewschad

Coincidences on 23:18 - May 18 by Garyjack

What a man! hid in the jungle for 30 years, and lived for another 40 years after!

Indeed, if only he had lived a little longer he would have made it to armistice day ;)
Coincidences on 10:25 - May 19 with 2932 viewsCatullus

When I take the spoon out of my cup I don't get stabbing pains in my eye, mahoosive coincidence or what?

Here you go, King Umberto, that's weird,

Edit, 'Wreck of the Titan'...what if people can actually predict the future?
[Post edited 19 May 2020 10:35]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Coincidences on 12:48 - May 19 with 2857 viewsEasternJack

https://www.cracked.com/pictofacts-1415-25-weird-coincidences-that-will-make-you

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

Coincidences on 13:54 - May 19 with 2814 viewsJoe_bradshaw

This is spooky but true:-

My Paternal Grandparents were married in 1922 and had three boys in 1924, 1925 (my late father) and 1927. They would have liked a girl but it apparently wasn’t to be. In 1942 my grandmother was pregnant again and they were hopeful of having a daughter but she gave birth to twin boys.

My grandmother had completely lost contact with her brother after getting married as he had moved to London and communication wasn’t as easy then but they made contact and met in 1979. She discovered that he was the father of five girls. The girls were born in 1924, 1925, 1927 and twins in 1942. In each of those years the equivalent births were no more than a month apart.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Coincidences on 14:26 - May 19 with 2783 viewsGaryjack

Coincidences on 13:54 - May 19 by Joe_bradshaw

This is spooky but true:-

My Paternal Grandparents were married in 1922 and had three boys in 1924, 1925 (my late father) and 1927. They would have liked a girl but it apparently wasn’t to be. In 1942 my grandmother was pregnant again and they were hopeful of having a daughter but she gave birth to twin boys.

My grandmother had completely lost contact with her brother after getting married as he had moved to London and communication wasn’t as easy then but they made contact and met in 1979. She discovered that he was the father of five girls. The girls were born in 1924, 1925, 1927 and twins in 1942. In each of those years the equivalent births were no more than a month apart.

WOW!
Coincidences on 14:33 - May 19 with 2774 viewsjack_lord

My step dad absolutely loved the kingfisher and had books and paintings dotted around the house.

In the afternoon after he passed away, we were sitting in the garden of his house with my mum and a kingfisher flew up and down the riverbank screaming as it went passed. We had never seen one there before or since.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Coincidences on 16:32 - May 19 with 2721 viewsjackal

Look up the coincidences between the assassinations of Lincoln and Kennedy.

There too many to list here but it's amazing.

My favourites. Lincoln was shot in Ford's Theatre and Kennedy was shot in a Ford Lincoln.

John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln in a theatre and was he was caught and shot in a warehouse,

Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and was caught in a theatre.
Coincidences on 17:29 - May 19 with 2684 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Leaks to the media about apparent poor training routines and other negative behind the scenes stories suddenly reduced when Garry Monk was appointed manager.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Coincidences on 19:11 - May 19 with 2638 viewsTreforys_Jack

Coincidences on 17:29 - May 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Leaks to the media about apparent poor training routines and other negative behind the scenes stories suddenly reduced when Garry Monk was appointed manager.

Not bad for you tbf.
Coincidences on 12:49 - May 27 with 2427 viewsDarran

😮

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Coincidences on 13:06 - May 27 with 2403 viewsWarwickHunt

My wife and her sister have birthdays a day apart in mid-June.

She was surprised when I asked her if her mother's birthday was in September...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024