Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 07:41 - Jun 2 with 16763 views34dfgdf54

Hiding in a bunker Saddam style according to Anonymous
Donald Trump on 01:42 - Jun 4 with 1758 viewsKerouac

Donald Trump on 01:28 - Jun 4 by Best_loser

I wouldn't know about how different we are

Your a wind up artist, can't take you seriously

If you really cared you would see that what is going on in the USA now is a huge battle between good and evil

Fox news and Murdoch are not on the good side

Good and Evil?
Star Wars?
Grow up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Donald Trump on 01:55 - Jun 4 with 1753 viewsBest_loser

Donald Trump on 01:42 - Jun 4 by Kerouac

Good and Evil?
Star Wars?
Grow up.

Yes, sometimes it really is that simple

This is such a moment

I hate star wars

Hit the road jack, and don't you come back no more

But you will, you just love a argument
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 1:58]
Donald Trump on 02:49 - Jun 4 with 1725 viewsdizietsma

“We didn’t have protests last night. We had criminal acts. We didn’t have people mourning the death of this man, George Floyd. We had people capitalizing. His death is on their hands, as much as it is those officers,”

Insane Los Angeles Poilce Chief Michel Moore
Donald Trump on 03:02 - Jun 4 with 1716 viewsGlyn1

Donald Trump on 02:49 - Jun 4 by dizietsma

“We didn’t have protests last night. We had criminal acts. We didn’t have people mourning the death of this man, George Floyd. We had people capitalizing. His death is on their hands, as much as it is those officers,”

Insane Los Angeles Poilce Chief Michel Moore

Eh? So they travelled back in time??? Trying to spread the blame when it's only completely on those four policemen.

On a side note. I've never worn a mask even though I use public transport in London because I don't have a car and (a) I don't believe mass produced ones are effective, and (b) I'd look stupid.

However, the fact that Trump is refusing to wear one makes sure that I definitely will. And there are some really nice ones on Etsy: https://tinyurl.com/ydxv2xku
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 3:05]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Donald Trump on 03:06 - Jun 4 with 1712 viewsGlyn1

Donald Trump on 08:14 - Jun 2 by monmouth

And will still be re-elected by all his disgusting fanboys and, incredibly, girls. Plus the Biden effect of course. He will cause a war, whether civil or otherwise.

The worst kind of human being is everywhere now, and legitimate.

Hillary Clinton got more votes than he did last time, and I imagine that Biden will to. Not enthusiastic about two 70 year olds contesting the election.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Donald Trump on 03:10 - Jun 4 with 1707 viewsDJack

Donald Trump on 03:06 - Jun 4 by Glyn1

Hillary Clinton got more votes than he did last time, and I imagine that Biden will to. Not enthusiastic about two 70 year olds contesting the election.

That's why their choice of VP is critical to their party and it's future direction.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Donald Trump on 00:33 - Jun 5 with 1539 viewsKerouac

Donald Trump on 01:14 - Jun 5 with 1519 viewsdizietsma

Donald Trump on 00:33 - Jun 5 by Kerouac

Weird video. He dismisses police racism in 40 secs by saying that only 9 unarmed black men were shot dead by cops in 2019.

Perhaps he didn't realise that George Floyd wasn't shot. Or perhaps he thinks that you have to be killed to be a victim of police mistreatment.

He doesn't really attempt to engage with the topic of police racism at all really, so the title is misleading, (like so many things).

Either way, he's a partisan hack, and interviews where hosts and guests just blow smoke up each other's asses are best avoided IMHO.
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 03:29 - Jun 5 with 1477 viewsNotLoyal

Donald Trump on 01:14 - Jun 5 by dizietsma

Weird video. He dismisses police racism in 40 secs by saying that only 9 unarmed black men were shot dead by cops in 2019.

Perhaps he didn't realise that George Floyd wasn't shot. Or perhaps he thinks that you have to be killed to be a victim of police mistreatment.

He doesn't really attempt to engage with the topic of police racism at all really, so the title is misleading, (like so many things).

Either way, he's a partisan hack, and interviews where hosts and guests just blow smoke up each other's asses are best avoided IMHO.

So, was George Floyd's death a racist incident ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Donald Trump on 03:40 - Jun 5 with 1471 viewsTreforys_Jack

Donald Trump on 03:29 - Jun 5 by NotLoyal

I'd imagine only 1 person truly knows for certain.
Donald Trump on 06:40 - Jun 5 with 1432 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes.

Beware of the Risen People

Donald Trump on 06:45 - Jun 5 with 1425 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

Donald Trump on 09:26 - Jun 5 with 1360 viewsBest_loser

Donald Trump on 03:40 - Jun 5 by Treforys_Jack

I'd imagine only 1 person truly knows for certain.

Correct

The world sees it as a racist murder, that's not going to change
Donald Trump on 10:30 - Jun 5 with 1337 viewsKerouac

[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 10:34]

Donald Trump on 10:36 - Jun 5 with 1320 viewsSoberBaker

After reading this, I'm not so sure...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/02/dallas-police-officers-video-bod

AMOW

Donald Trump on 10:55 - Jun 5 with 1303 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump on 10:36 - Jun 5 by SoberBaker

After reading this, I'm not so sure...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/02/dallas-police-officers-video-bod

They’re just a bunch of bullies. There needs to be a serious overhaul of the way police recruit to ensure the right type of people get in and are there for the right reasons. These videos of police acting like little more than mercenary thugs undermine the whole thing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald Trump on 14:27 - Jun 5 with 1232 viewsCatullus

Donald Trump on 09:26 - Jun 5 by Best_loser

Correct

The world sees it as a racist murder, that's not going to change

Totally agree and I've been saying it for a while, it's the same with Cummings, whatever the truth is doesn't matter as what the majority perception is.

It seems most people perceived Cummings to be wrong and deserving of the sack and most people perceive that George Floyd was murdered by a racist policeman.

That (ex) policeman might be devastated that he killed Floyd or he might be laughing to himself that he got rid of another n****r, I don't know. Racist or not it was still a serious crime that he should be locked up for

It's the same with Trump, the majority perception, on here at least, is that Trump is a screaming lunatc who's steering the USA into hard times with some people even suggesting civil war!
When you see a racially diverse peaceful protest tear gassed and charged by baton wielding riot police just so Trump can go for a walk, stand in front of a church wielding a bible as if to suggest God is on his side it's hard to see how anybody can support him.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Donald Trump on 14:50 - Jun 5 with 1218 viewsnyc_swans

It's a big picture issue. if you get too caught up in the details of the George Floyd case you're missing the point. this has been going on in America for many decades. it's not about one instance, but instead a system that has been corrupted over many years. once you start to understand that you can start to understand why people have been in the streets for the last week.
Donald Trump on 14:52 - Jun 5 with 1212 viewsKerouac

Donald Trump on 14:50 - Jun 5 by nyc_swans

It's a big picture issue. if you get too caught up in the details of the George Floyd case you're missing the point. this has been going on in America for many decades. it's not about one instance, but instead a system that has been corrupted over many years. once you start to understand that you can start to understand why people have been in the streets for the last week.

So please back up those statements with facts and figures.

Donald Trump on 23:28 - Jun 5 with 1142 viewsDJack

Donald Trump on 14:52 - Jun 5 by Kerouac

A little dated, but it may be something for you...

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/31/the-fbi-has-quietly-investigated-white-supre

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Donald Trump on 01:31 - Jun 6 with 1101 viewsJacketJack

Donald Trump on 14:52 - Jun 5 by Kerouac

I'll no doubt be flamed but here goes.
There's racism here in the states, I saw it in elementary school in the 50's. Wasn't sure what it was at that point but it didn't take long to learn. You can cut it with a knife, institutionalized, political, in the barbershop and in the conversations of neighbors. There's been some ebbs and flows of course but by my hippy twenties my realizations of inequities became idealism for change. I was but one of many. And we got married, had kids and talked to them. Who woulda thunk it, they listened. I couldn't be more proud of the momentum this tragic moment has brought. I believe we as a people haven't been this close in my lifetime. I am so proud of the people in the streets during the day. If I wasn't afraid of the Covid I'd be there too. As for those that are there during the night being unlawful, they are criminals. Sorry this post didn't provide any of your precious DATA but I"m telling you that in a what is getting to be a very long lifetime, spending most of it in a largely multi-racial personal existence, racism is one of the worst things about the US. I will end the scree with this: knowing what I know about how blacks have been beat down forever in this country, I was cheering for the kids getting to ride in the Rolls. Hope the owner is ok.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 1:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024