Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Langland drinking 09:53 - Jun 9 with 3528 viewsdickythorpe

What was open then? Police called as people slashing on beach!!!
I thought they were supposed to be sophisticated down there?
Langland drinking on 09:58 - Jun 9 with 2932 viewsjack247

Not a hint of trouble, litter or anything down there before people were allowed to travel more than walking distance
Langland drinking on 09:59 - Jun 9 with 2924 viewsdickythorpe

Langland drinking on 09:58 - Jun 9 by jack247

Not a hint of trouble, litter or anything down there before people were allowed to travel more than walking distance

So since the 5 mile rule there has been "hi jinx"?
Langland drinking on 10:10 - Jun 9 with 2901 viewsscottishjack

The Brasserie is open again for take away.
Langland drinking on 10:24 - Jun 9 with 2875 viewsJoe_bradshaw

This is an issue at beaches all over the country. No public toilets open results in people going wherever they can.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Langland drinking on 10:36 - Jun 9 with 2849 viewsDarran

Nothing was open,apparently they were all tanked up on cans of Worthington Creamflow.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Langland drinking on 10:48 - Jun 9 with 2834 viewsjack247

Langland drinking on 09:59 - Jun 9 by dickythorpe

So since the 5 mile rule there has been "hi jinx"?

I don’t know mate, I haven’t been there since the rules eased. I was just responding to the ‘I thought they were supposed to be sophisticated down there’ bit.

The car parks are open, SJ has just said the Brasserie is serving and lots of people won’t have been to the beach since September/October time, so I wouldn’t be surprised.
Langland drinking on 10:50 - Jun 9 with 2826 viewsjack247

Langland drinking on 10:24 - Jun 9 by Joe_bradshaw

This is an issue at beaches all over the country. No public toilets open results in people going wherever they can.

Makes sense
Langland drinking on 11:08 - Jun 9 with 2794 viewsjack_lord

Langland drinking on 10:48 - Jun 9 by jack247

I don’t know mate, I haven’t been there since the rules eased. I was just responding to the ‘I thought they were supposed to be sophisticated down there’ bit.

The car parks are open, SJ has just said the Brasserie is serving and lots of people won’t have been to the beach since September/October time, so I wouldn’t be surprised.

I walked down to Langland on Sunday before the rules were relaxed. I saw enough to make me think I will stay away from there for a while. My daughter told me Langland brasserie was selling take away drinks just to make it worse.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

Langland drinking on 11:17 - Jun 9 with 2769 viewsjack247

Langland drinking on 11:08 - Jun 9 by jack_lord

I walked down to Langland on Sunday before the rules were relaxed. I saw enough to make me think I will stay away from there for a while. My daughter told me Langland brasserie was selling take away drinks just to make it worse.

I did exactly the same at Caswell. Day before lockdown officially eased and it went from empty to rammed. I’m guessing Langland is worse. Bars serving and no toilets is a recipe for disaster.
Langland drinking on 12:18 - Jun 9 with 2699 viewsNotLoyal

It’s odd isn’t it, in Italy, Spain and France they have built temporary toilets and staffed them with security people with liquids, and cleaners with adequate materials to keep them clean and safe.
Britain has one fcking serious problem.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Langland drinking on 12:40 - Jun 9 with 2676 viewsjack_lord

Langland drinking on 12:18 - Jun 9 by NotLoyal

It’s odd isn’t it, in Italy, Spain and France they have built temporary toilets and staffed them with security people with liquids, and cleaners with adequate materials to keep them clean and safe.

Totally agree. I was thinking how some entrepreneur could house a number of portaloos that "self sanitise" and rotate these so they can clean and be used again. Only because it is Britain and they can't be civilised like our EU neighbours.

Langland drinking on 12:56 - Jun 9 with 2640 viewsJackfath

We are an absolute embarrassment. "Great" Britain. What a joke.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Langland drinking on 12:57 - Jun 9 with 2640 viewskrunchykarrot

Have you seen the river Neath early in the morning, its a disgrace how is this happening in this day and age. I don't think a few people on Langland will make much of a difference, we have had labour MP's in Neath since Moses was a boy and still shite flows through the town. We are charged enough for them to be able to sort it out.
Langland drinking on 14:08 - Jun 9 with 2588 viewsGlyn1

Please would you all supply links to these stories for those of us who are no longer local. Ta.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Langland drinking on 19:36 - Jun 9 with 2421 viewslegoman

Langland drinking on 12:40 - Jun 9 by jack_lord

Totally agree. I was thinking how some entrepreneur could house a number of portaloos that "self sanitise" and rotate these so they can clean and be used again. Only because it is Britain and they can't be civilised like our EU neighbours.

We should join the EU. Barnier has waived the joining fee and we can pay the subs by monthly direct debit apparently.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Langland drinking (n/t) on 19:48 - Jun 9 with 2403 viewslonglostjack

Langland drinking on 12:40 - Jun 9 by jack_lord

[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 19:55]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Langland drinking on 19:52 - Jun 9 with 2397 viewslonglostjack

Shambles. Today was an example. Masks are compulsory in all shops here as you know Loyal. What the hell is the advice in Wales? You don‘t necessarily need one in a supermarket but otherwise you should wear one but you don’t have to if you don’t want to. FFS.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Langland drinking on 15:36 - Jun 10 with 2203 viewsjacktar

Langland drinking on 19:52 - Jun 9 by longlostjack

Shambles. Today was an example. Masks are compulsory in all shops here as you know Loyal. What the hell is the advice in Wales? You don‘t necessarily need one in a supermarket but otherwise you should wear one but you don’t have to if you don’t want to. FFS.

And specifically it should be a 3 ply face covering that you wear or don't wear as the case may be. FFS

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Langland drinking on 18:01 - Jun 10 with 2147 viewsJack59

Langland drinking on 12:56 - Jun 9 by Jackfath

Langland and Caswell are in Wales, We've got our own comedians in Cardiff responsible for this.
'Great' Britain was a thing of the past, when we were governed by Westminster.
Langland drinking on 18:10 - Jun 10 with 2133 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Langland drinking on 18:01 - Jun 10 by Jack59

Langland and Caswell are in Wales, We've got our own comedians in Cardiff responsible for this.
'Great' Britain was a thing of the past, when we were governed by Westminster.

Great Britain is made up of Wales, England and Scotland. It is a geographical term meaning the greatest in area of the group of islands that make up the British Isles.

That is why the correct name of the Olympic team for example is Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Langland drinking on 18:14 - Jun 10 with 2127 viewsJack59

Langland drinking on 18:10 - Jun 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Great Britain is made up of Wales, England and Scotland. It is a geographical term meaning the greatest in area of the group of islands that make up the British Isles.

That is why the correct name of the Olympic team for example is Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Yes that is indeed Great Britain as you say, but I was referring to the ''Great'' Britain referred to in the post I was commenting on.
PAY ATTENTION THAT BOY!
Langland drinking on 18:18 - Jun 10 with 2122 viewscontroversial_jack

Langland drinking on 12:56 - Jun 9 by Jackfath

This country is a joke
Langland drinking on 18:27 - Jun 10 with 2112 viewsJack59

Langland drinking on 18:18 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

This country is a joke

Totally agree, not the Welsh people, but certainly the Welsh government is a joke.
Langland drinking on 18:59 - Jun 10 with 2089 viewsjack_lord

Langland drinking on 18:27 - Jun 10 by Jack59

Totally agree, not the Welsh people, but certainly the Welsh government is a joke.

It could be even worse, it could be a tory Welsh government.

Langland drinking on 19:08 - Jun 10 with 2070 viewsJack59

Langland drinking on 18:59 - Jun 10 by jack_lord

It could be even worse, it could be a tory Welsh government.

Very often the blame doesn't go in the right direction, and I think it's very important for people to know who to blame for individual policy and legislation.
In this case, surely it is the Wales government not Westminster to blame.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024