Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, 10:05 - Jun 10 with 9808 viewsoldcob

all straight forward and simple down to question nine where it asks if you'd like to add a photo "for a bit of fun". I chose not to, and as it was the last question on the page pressed next. No next came. Can I assume it's all good now? Geez, I'm just getting used to ball point pens. Quill? No trouble.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 16:56 - Jun 11 with 2056 viewsthornabyswan

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 16:07 - Jun 11 by NotLoyal

It’s well hidden away and has a deadline to it, sneaky cnts.

It came through as an Email.
Not sneaky really.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 17:02 - Jun 11 with 2052 viewsNotLoyal

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 16:56 - Jun 11 by thornabyswan

It came through as an Email.
Not sneaky really.

It’s hardly evident on the club website was my point.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 17:08 - Jun 11 with 2043 viewsTreforys_Jack

Anyone recieved a phone call yet? They don't even give you an aknowledgment of receipt of your application for a refund. Deadline Monday chaps
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 17:43 - Jun 11 with 2011 viewsoldcob

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 19:13 - Jun 10 by Flashberryjack

Where is the site for ticket options ?

Go on to official site, click on to news and scroll down to Monday. I think its third or fourth down on Mondays news.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 18:53 - Jun 11 with 1968 viewsmonmouth

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 17:02 - Jun 11 by NotLoyal

It’s hardly evident on the club website was my point.

I agree with you.

It is an outrage that 'do nothing' means they trouser your cash. 'Do nothing' should mean automatic refund. You should need to actively opt for the 'you can keep my cash to pay your deferred bonanza next week Trev, you need it more than me' option. In fact it surely must be illegal. What if you don't get to see the message or, with a lot of the shit they spray out on email it goes into junk.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 20:48 - Jun 11 with 1912 viewsNotLoyal

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 18:53 - Jun 11 by monmouth

I agree with you.

It is an outrage that 'do nothing' means they trouser your cash. 'Do nothing' should mean automatic refund. You should need to actively opt for the 'you can keep my cash to pay your deferred bonanza next week Trev, you need it more than me' option. In fact it surely must be illegal. What if you don't get to see the message or, with a lot of the shit they spray out on email it goes into junk.

The deadline is shocking, basically no refund if you apply after June 15th.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 21:40 - Jun 11 with 1893 viewsFlashberryjack

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 22:10 - Jun 10 by Oldjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-confirm-season-ticket-refund-optio

I'm going for the live streaming option.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 22:00 - Jun 11 with 1880 viewsSwanseajill

Anyone know if the code sent on email is valid for all remaining games?
I've never used Swans streaming in the past.
Cheers.
Login to get fewer ads

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 22:49 - Jun 11 with 1842 viewslifelong

Are Sky showing away games on the red button?
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 22:51 - Jun 11 with 1834 viewsDarran

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 22:49 - Jun 11 by lifelong

Are Sky showing away games on the red button?

It said they aren’t my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 22:59 - Jun 11 with 1830 viewslifelong

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 22:51 - Jun 11 by Darran

It said they aren’t my friend.

Thank you sir.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 23:02 - Jun 11 with 1817 viewsDarran

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 22:59 - Jun 11 by lifelong

Thank you sir.

My pleasure chum.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 08:13 - Jun 12 with 1757 viewsowainglyndwr

If you have 2 season ticket in the same house hold can yiu cancel one and have a live stream with the other ?
Also would it need to complete the form twice being I have had one email but buy 2 season tickets ?
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 08:51 - Jun 12 with 1725 viewsVetchfielder

The club has made a mistake in not issuing a confirmatory email when the "survey", as they've called it, is completed. Whatever option is chosen should be confirmed automatically in a return email - it's not difficult. Then, for those who chose the streaming option, follow up later with login instructions when they've put everything in place. They had to post on Twitter telling peole not to do the survey twice - well people were probably doing that because they didn't get a confirmatory email and thinking they'd failed to make an option.
The other irritation was that I absolutely no desire for a fckn thank you card from our players and staff but I didn't seem to be able to opt out of that, having chosen the streaming option. Mine will get thrown into the recycling bin.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 11:20 - Jun 12 with 1674 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

These options are sneaky as f**k

It should have been straight forward
1 - If you want money back let us know or
2 - If we don't hear from you we will send you what is needed to access the streams for games

By adding the other options including we'll keep your money and give you f**k all really looks to take advantage of people where it costs them nothing extra to provide the streams to more people
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 11:21]

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 12:22 - Jun 12 with 1646 viewsBlasterJack

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 11:20 - Jun 12 by PatchesOHoulihan

2 - If we don't hear from you we will send you what is needed to access the streams for games

By adding the other options including we'll keep your money and give you f**k all really looks to take advantage of people where it costs them nothing extra to provide the streams to more people

This ^

In addition, the short timescales take the p*ss and they have made it awkward for those who are not particularly computer literate or have access to tech.

Is the 'we will keep your money if you do nothing' thing even legal from a consumer point of view?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 12:24]

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 13:12 - Jun 12 with 1620 viewsLeonWasGod

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 21:40 - Jun 11 by Flashberryjack

I'm going for the live streaming option.

I think I'm going for that too. Can't wait to see if they've got even worse individually . Sorry, went full Dwight there.

Anyone gone for the lucky dip option? Lounge access would be nice, but knowing my luck I'd 'win' a key ring.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 15:57 - Jun 12 with 1558 viewsmonmouth

They’ve sent out email confirmations of choice now.

Or rather, they’ve sent out a confirmation that you’ve made a choice.

Code for streams on weds.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 16:00]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 16:44 - Jun 12 with 1533 viewsJinxy

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 11:20 - Jun 12 by PatchesOHoulihan

Regarding the "deferral", why didn't the players take a 20% pay cut, and get it back (+ usual bonuses) if they got promoted?

After all, they are the ones that need the incentive, not us.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 16:56 - Jun 12 with 1526 viewsOldjack

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 15:57 - Jun 12 by monmouth

They’ve sent out email confirmations of choice now.

Or rather, they’ve sent out a confirmation that you’ve made a choice.

Code for streams on weds.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 16:00]

END OF SEASON FOR MY REFUND

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 17:29 - Jun 12 with 1501 viewssainthelens

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 16:44 - Jun 12 by Jinxy

Regarding the "deferral", why didn't the players take a 20% pay cut, and get it back (+ usual bonuses) if they got promoted?

After all, they are the ones that need the incentive, not us.

Cos they have to run around a field enjoying themselves whilst the rest of us spend the time worrying.
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 21:56 - Jun 15 with 1268 viewsPrivate_Partz

Looks like I have effed up.
I assumed as a season ticket holder, and a subscriber to Swans TV in the past, that I would have just had the option to view the games via the web site as usual. This time for free.
I have had no letter or email from the club saying I had to accept an option to watch the live games.
I have emailed the club this evening as I was 11.5hrs past the deadline date before I realised.
I am quite sure the jobsworths will tell me to FO.
I am not the only one in this boat either. It is bloody annoying!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 01:02 - Jun 16 with 1193 viewschad

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 21:56 - Jun 15 by Private_Partz

Looks like I have effed up.
I assumed as a season ticket holder, and a subscriber to Swans TV in the past, that I would have just had the option to view the games via the web site as usual. This time for free.
I have had no letter or email from the club saying I had to accept an option to watch the live games.
I have emailed the club this evening as I was 11.5hrs past the deadline date before I realised.
I am quite sure the jobsworths will tell me to FO.
I am not the only one in this boat either. It is bloody annoying!

Hopefully should be OK...

“For those supporters who do not have access to a computer of struggle with online technology, we will be setting up a staffed hotline number where you can request and process any of the options above. In these circumstances, the deadlines above for selecting your option may be relaxed.”

:)

Strange I never saw any helpline number advertised?
Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 06:46 - Jun 16 with 1168 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 01:02 - Jun 16 by chad

Hopefully should be OK...

“For those supporters who do not have access to a computer of struggle with online technology, we will be setting up a staffed hotline number where you can request and process any of the options above. In these circumstances, the deadlines above for selecting your option may be relaxed.”

:)

Strange I never saw any helpline number advertised?

Cheers Brynnie. I told them I just missed the deadline. I am not a teckie ninja but I know my way around a computer.
Still I live in hope now. I will pass the number on to pal as she is not teckie in any shape or form.
What a long winded disjointed approach though. Seems like Johnson organised it. 🙄

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 09:55 - Jun 16 with 1128 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just filled in on site for my ticket options, on 06:46 - Jun 16 by Private_Partz

Cheers Brynnie. I told them I just missed the deadline. I am not a teckie ninja but I know my way around a computer.
Still I live in hope now. I will pass the number on to pal as she is not teckie in any shape or form.
What a long winded disjointed approach though. Seems like Johnson organised it. 🙄

For those season ticket holders who have missed the deadline (like me!) you can email the club at:
ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com
There is also a telephone number 01792 616599 open from 10.00 to 1600hrs w.e.f. tomorrow. It is available up to 1.5hrs before the first match kicks off.
Best of luck! I suspect it could end in tears for many....
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 9:57]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024