Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial 10:08 - Jun 14 with 29314 viewsNeath_Jack

https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-after-man-pictured-urinating-beside-memorial-f

Do we have sympathy for him, p1ssed up, no open toilets, unaware of where he was going, or, ignorance is no defence?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:25 - Jun 15 with 1749 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:21 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

Does anybody have any idea what this loon is on about?

I long since stopped reading most of his pointless bile.

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:29 - Jun 15 with 1715 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:22 - Jun 15 by Lohengrin

Your use of specific Antifa phraseology rather let the cat out of the bag, didn’t it?

Anti antifa was on a cardboard sign on Saturday you plum.

You do seem awfully cranky these days, Loh. Particularly scary chapter of Beevors keeping you up at night?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:32 - Jun 15 with 1708 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:25 - Jun 15 by exiledclaseboy

I long since stopped reading most of his pointless bile.

I think most have. He's now something of a comfort blanket for the racism-deniers.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:33 - Jun 15 with 1702 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:32 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

I think most have. He's now something of a comfort blanket for the racism-deniers.

And Darran’s new chum. The very definition of the old “lie down with dogs and you wake up with fleas” adage.

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:37 - Jun 15 with 1691 viewsKerouac

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:33 - Jun 15 by exiledclaseboy

And Darran’s new chum. The very definition of the old “lie down with dogs and you wake up with fleas” adage.

How old are you for f*ck's sake.

Besides, is it my imagination or does Darran not devote threads to mocking me?
You have a funny way of looking at the world aye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:38 - Jun 15 with 1693 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:29 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

Anti antifa was on a cardboard sign on Saturday you plum.

You do seem awfully cranky these days, Loh. Particularly scary chapter of Beevors keeping you up at night?

I’m more a fan of Henty and his tales of Imperial derring-do.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:40 - Jun 15 with 1679 viewsDarran

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:37 - Jun 15 by Kerouac

How old are you for f*ck's sake.

Besides, is it my imagination or does Darran not devote threads to mocking me?
You have a funny way of looking at the world aye.

Ignore him I still think you’re a ćunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:43 - Jun 15 with 1672 viewsLohengrin

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:40 - Jun 15 by Darran

Ignore him I still think you’re a ćunt.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:44 - Jun 15 with 1667 viewsDrizzy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:38 - Jun 15 by Lohengrin

I’m more a fan of Henty and his tales of Imperial derring-do.

I prefer Aesop's fables as they're a bit more believable.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:51 - Jun 15 with 1641 viewsKerouac

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:44 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

I prefer Aesop's fables as they're a bit more believable.

That fits.
Probably the last time you read a book was in the infants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 23:45 - Jun 15 with 1587 viewsJango

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:19 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

You brought the ethnicity of hate crime perpetrators into the discussion. I never mentioned white people only to point out your inaccuracy.

Time for introspection I think, Jang. You seem to point the blame for racism anywhere other than actual racists.

‘apologist for increasingly racist actions. Presumably because they're tied to Brexit,’

The moment you wrote that you specifically made it about white people. Let’s not pretend otherwise.

Were you by any chance one of those white people at the BLM protests in lock and chain on their knees begging for forgiveness? That’s the level you’re at.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 00:25 - Jun 16 with 1555 viewschad

This is a person peeing on a memorial

–––-

This is a man trying to pee through railings in a little alcove just at the side of a memorial. Neither the pre existing low wall / pillar behind it, are part of the memorial, which stands forward of, both.

Now as shocking and as close to the memorial as this is, would Ace and Drizz be willing to swear on all they hold dear that they genuinely consider this person was deliberately trying to desecrate the policeman’s memorial? As this is what seems to be repeatedly implied.

If that was the intention then surely he would be peeing all over the memorial stone which would be abhorrent.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 00:27 - Jun 16 with 1551 viewsJack123

On the plus side, with a bit of luck this means the last of unruly behaviour..

This appeared on twitter hours ago, I can't understand why it's not on the news, in a nutshell any protests of 6 or more are banned.

libera nos a malo

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 00:28 - Jun 16 with 1548 viewsGlyn1

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 23:45 - Jun 15 by Jango

‘apologist for increasingly racist actions. Presumably because they're tied to Brexit,’

The moment you wrote that you specifically made it about white people. Let’s not pretend otherwise.

Were you by any chance one of those white people at the BLM protests in lock and chain on their knees begging for forgiveness? That’s the level you’re at.

I really don't see what the point is of sending a man to prison for 14 days (in fact, 7 as he'll be released half way). I see that people both on the loony left (you know who you are) and the frothing in the mouth on the right (you too) are uniting together to agree about this. Let's just agree that some magistrates/judges are complete idiots.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 00:39 - Jun 16 with 1533 viewsDippy

ECB, Monmouth, Drizzy, Lisa pontificating like they're the superior race and hold the moral high ground on every single cast of their rod like fly fishing on a summers day. No wonder why nobody posts on here anymore, bored them to death with the same old Eton boys club mentality, but they've never even got to the pearly gates of Oxford or Cambridge to hone their craft, but they continuously and vigorously attempt to belittle anyone who comes across their path like a train ramming ideological references across the forehead, with a steel and thunder like a right old etonian behemoth.

Anyway, up the Jango!
Up the Keroauc
Up the Khyber
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 0:41]

Poll: Cooper Out

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 01:28 - Jun 16 with 1506 viewsTreforys_Jack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 00:39 - Jun 16 by Dippy

ECB, Monmouth, Drizzy, Lisa pontificating like they're the superior race and hold the moral high ground on every single cast of their rod like fly fishing on a summers day. No wonder why nobody posts on here anymore, bored them to death with the same old Eton boys club mentality, but they've never even got to the pearly gates of Oxford or Cambridge to hone their craft, but they continuously and vigorously attempt to belittle anyone who comes across their path like a train ramming ideological references across the forehead, with a steel and thunder like a right old etonian behemoth.

Anyway, up the Jango!
Up the Keroauc
Up the Khyber

Now you've done it !!!
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 02:08 - Jun 16 with 1499 viewsDJack

Anyway, up the Jango!
Up the Keroauc
Up the Khyber

Perhaps we should resurrect your posts as Skippy, where amongst your drivel you claimed to be superior to the rest of us. They could also resurrect the posts that got you banned...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 02:18 - Jun 16 with 1493 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyway, up the Jango!
Up the Keroauc
Up the Khyber

Pontificating!

Fantastic word!

I'm giving you an up arrow ^

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 03:25 - Jun 16 with 1468 viewsTreforys_Jack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 02:18 - Jun 16 by Swanjaxs

Pontificating!

Fantastic word!

I'm giving you an up arrow ^

I liked the phrase, "Old Etonian Behemoth" not really sure what it means in this context but I liked it anyway.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 09:23 - Jun 16 with 1375 viewsCatullus

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 22:21 - Jun 15 by Drizzy

Does anybody have any idea what this loon is on about?

Yes, he's saying no peaceful, law abiding protestor needs to hide their identity.

Would you disagree?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 10:44 - Jun 16 with 1350 viewsmonmouth

Anyway, up the Jango!
Up the Keroauc
Up the Khyber

I love you Skipster

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:21 - Jul 11 with 1214 viewschad

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 00:25 - Jun 16 by chad

This is a person peeing on a memorial

–––-

This is a man trying to pee through railings in a little alcove just at the side of a memorial. Neither the pre existing low wall / pillar behind it, are part of the memorial, which stands forward of, both.

Now as shocking and as close to the memorial as this is, would Ace and Drizz be willing to swear on all they hold dear that they genuinely consider this person was deliberately trying to desecrate the policeman’s memorial? As this is what seems to be repeatedly implied.

If that was the intention then surely he would be peeing all over the memorial stone which would be abhorrent.

Drizz and Ace you don’t seem to have replied to this. Would hate you to have missed it.

Would not want us thinking that you had been using that brave policeman’s memorial to score cheap political points.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:25 - Jul 11 with 1200 viewsNeath_Jack

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:21 - Jul 11 by chad

Drizz and Ace you don’t seem to have replied to this. Would hate you to have missed it.

Would not want us thinking that you had been using that brave policeman’s memorial to score cheap political points.

Ignorance is no defence.

His punishment was ridiculous though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:40 - Jul 11 with 1192 viewschad

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:25 - Jul 11 by Neath_Jack

Ignorance is no defence.

His punishment was ridiculous though.

I don’t disagree on either point. I just did not like it being presented as deliberate desecration to score political points, especially when it seems fairly clear it was not deliberate, but agree totally no excuse.

I just don’t like the policeman’s memorial being used as a pawn in a political game on here.

I also saw it reported in the Indian press, like he had deliberately desecrated the memorial

Did have to crouch behind a bush myself on Tuesday in Guildford, forgot my shewee
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:14 - Jul 11 with 1183 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 18:40 - Jul 11 by chad

I don’t disagree on either point. I just did not like it being presented as deliberate desecration to score political points, especially when it seems fairly clear it was not deliberate, but agree totally no excuse.

I just don’t like the policeman’s memorial being used as a pawn in a political game on here.

I also saw it reported in the Indian press, like he had deliberately desecrated the memorial

Did have to crouch behind a bush myself on Tuesday in Guildford, forgot my shewee

Most civilised people use a loo Chad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024