Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowd noise at German football matches 16:38 - Jun 14 with 2210 viewsmagicdaps10

👌

Got it spot on, forgot the stadium was empty when watching todays game.
Wonder if the Prem teams will match it or not.... Will be interesting to find out.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Crowd noise at German football matches on 16:53 - Jun 14 with 2182 viewsPhil_S

You are right they have it spot on and its effective

Compare and contrast to the friendly at Watford yesterday
Crowd noise at German football matches on 17:26 - Jun 14 with 2149 viewsSwanjaxs

Crowd noise at German football matches on 16:53 - Jun 14 by Phil_S

You are right they have it spot on and its effective

Compare and contrast to the friendly at Watford yesterday

Did you notice when the Augsburg player (who was already on a booking) made another rash challenge, they played booing over the tannoy until the referee decided it was only going to be a talking too.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Crowd noise at German football matches on 17:50 - Jun 14 with 2127 viewsmagicdaps10

Crowd noise at German football matches on 17:26 - Jun 14 by Swanjaxs

Did you notice when the Augsburg player (who was already on a booking) made another rash challenge, they played booing over the tannoy until the referee decided it was only going to be a talking too.

I noticed that, he was subbed 10 seconds later.

At the final whistle, referee did not appreciate the keeper hugging him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Crowd noise at German football matches on 18:05 - Jun 14 with 2116 viewsSwanjaxs

Crowd noise at German football matches on 17:50 - Jun 14 by magicdaps10

I noticed that, he was subbed 10 seconds later.

At the final whistle, referee did not appreciate the keeper hugging him.

I thought the ref was going to book him for that, he wasn't amused

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Crowd noise at German football matches on 20:46 - Jun 14 with 2019 viewsSwansea93

Premier League are using crowd noise from Fifa 20 for their games.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Crowd noise at German football matches on 21:24 - Jun 14 with 1992 viewsjack2jack

Sounds alright to be fair👍
Crowd noise at German football matches on 08:48 - Jun 15 with 1891 viewsJesusJack

I read somewhere that a team were playing crowd noise during a warm up match in which one of the coaches was reffing. He was so bad, they started playing "The referee's a w*nker" over the tannoy.

Would be the most authentic matchday experience for our games.

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

Crowd noise at German football matches on 11:10 - Jun 15 with 1849 viewsCatullus

I'll take the fake crowd noise if I can turn the commentators noise down.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Crowd noise at German football matches on 11:37 - Jun 15 with 1840 viewsGlyn1

Crowd noise at German football matches on 08:48 - Jun 15 by JesusJack

I read somewhere that a team were playing crowd noise during a warm up match in which one of the coaches was reffing. He was so bad, they started playing "The referee's a w*nker" over the tannoy.

Would be the most authentic matchday experience for our games.

I was wondering about that. Could the crowd noise be used to put pressure on the ref?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Crowd noise at German football matches on 12:03 - Jun 15 with 1835 viewsMrSwerve

Crowd noise at German football matches on 11:37 - Jun 15 by Glyn1

I was wondering about that. Could the crowd noise be used to put pressure on the ref?

Isn’t it added to the TV feed though? I.e. it’s silent in the stadium...not played over tannoy systems etc. That was my understanding of it? What’s the point in playing it in the stadium?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Crowd noise at German football matches on 12:18 - Jun 15 with 1826 viewsploppy

Crowd noise at German football matches on 12:03 - Jun 15 by MrSwerve

Isn’t it added to the TV feed though? I.e. it’s silent in the stadium...not played over tannoy systems etc. That was my understanding of it? What’s the point in playing it in the stadium?

Correct.
Crowd noise at German football matches on 19:49 - Jun 16 with 1717 viewsSwanjaxs

Have to say they got it spot on in the Werder Bremen v Bayer game.

Absolutely bouncing atmosphere 👌

Crowd noise at German football matches on 20:12 - Jun 16 with 1700 viewsLeonWasGod

I'm wondering why they were asking for photos when we confirmed our ST option. Either we're going to have screens around the ground showing ST holders, or we'll be getting a chiristmas card!
Crowd noise at German football matches on 13:21 - Jun 17 with 1645 viewsJesusJack

Crowd noise at German football matches on 20:12 - Jun 16 by LeonWasGod

I'm wondering why they were asking for photos when we confirmed our ST option. Either we're going to have screens around the ground showing ST holders, or we'll be getting a chiristmas card!

Cardboard cutouts with our faces on at home games?

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

Crowd noise at German football matches on 18:03 - Jun 17 with 1605 viewsGlyn1

Good question.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Crowd noise at German football matches on 18:24 - Jun 17 with 1585 viewsMrSwerve

Villa were just showing fans’ pictures/videos on the screens before kickoff...I’m guessing it’s for that.

Crowd noise at German football matches on 18:28 - Jun 17 with 1576 viewsTenbySwan

This crowd noise at Villa on sky is irritating!

Edit , just realised if you put it on the Premier league channel as opposed to main event you dont get the canned crowd noise!
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 18:31]
Crowd noise at German football matches on 18:33 - Jun 17 with 1562 viewsSwanjaxs

Let me be the first to get a whinge in...

What a pile of shìt so far

Crowd noise at German football matches on 18:40 - Jun 17 with 1555 viewsMrSwerve

Crowd noise at German football matches on 18:28 - Jun 17 by TenbySwan

This crowd noise at Villa on sky is irritating!

Edit , just realised if you put it on the Premier league channel as opposed to main event you dont get the canned crowd noise!
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 18:31]

They played a ‘goal’ cheer as the keeper saved a shot.

Crowd noise at German football matches on 18:45 - Jun 17 with 1545 viewsLibertarian

Did someone forget to switch on the Goal line technology gizmo?
Crowd noise at German football matches on 19:45 - Jun 17 with 1512 viewsswan65split

Crowd noise at German football matches on 18:45 - Jun 17 by Libertarian

Gizmo?? is he the Russian linesman?
Crowd noise at German football matches on 19:47 - Jun 17 with 1511 viewsNeath_Jack

Crowd noise at German football matches on 18:45 - Jun 17 by Libertarian

The operator is still on furlough.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024