Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black Lives Matter on football shirts 11:04 - Jun 18 with 18112 viewsDarran

Is there anyone on here that cares so much that they would actually sign a petition against it?

The reason I ask is because I’ve just seen a former poster off here promoting the petition on Twitter.

Seriously how could any human being care enough about to sign it unless they’re a rampant racist?

Who actually gives a fuçk enough?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:46 - Jun 19 with 1574 viewsLohengrin

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:43 - Jun 19 by sammylee3

JEWISH KABBALAH (ZOHAR 1,25B) "EXTERMINATE ALL NON-JEWS"

See how Israel treats Africans yet Jewish owned Amazon, netflix , google, youtube support BLM why??

https://www.bitchute.com/video/alfwsFTtXtAC/

Christ alive, mun!

I knew Corbyn’s chief advisor was looking for a new gig but I didn’t think the Swans were hiring...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:51 - Jun 19 with 1565 viewssammylee3

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:46 - Jun 19 by Lohengrin

Christ alive, mun!

I knew Corbyn’s chief advisor was looking for a new gig but I didn’t think the Swans were hiring...

Ok how about child sacrifice from the Jewish Talmud? Is this true or not enlighten me ffs??

http://esau.today/the-babylonian-talmud/

Seriously is the above true acording to holy texts???
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 14:52]
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:55 - Jun 19 with 1550 viewsLohengrin

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:51 - Jun 19 by sammylee3

Ok how about child sacrifice from the Jewish Talmud? Is this true or not enlighten me ffs??

Seriously is the above true acording to holy texts???
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 14:52]

You’ll drive yourself completely mad in the end, you know that don’t you? There is no Jewish conspiracy it’s absolute nonsense. Capital’s machinations aren’t confined to those bereft of a foreskin for crying out loud.

The drive to undermine nations is driven by greed not religion.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 15:01 - Jun 19 with 1535 viewsHighjack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:55 - Jun 19 by Lohengrin

You’ll drive yourself completely mad in the end, you know that don’t you? There is no Jewish conspiracy it’s absolute nonsense. Capital’s machinations aren’t confined to those bereft of a foreskin for crying out loud.

Forget secret handshakes. The illuminati reveal themselves to each other by dropping their trousers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 15:03 - Jun 19 with 1530 viewsHumpty

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:37 - Jun 19 by ItchySphincter

None of these people can yet reasonably explain why they are triggered by BLM, without pretending that they’re opposed to politics in football. It’s not even a political issue but even it was how do they explain being so offended outside of football?

It was mentioned the other day. Some people resent it if a group they are not part of gain something, even if they lose nothing. F*ck knows why.

So they pretend BLM is something its not. They claim it's anti white or it actually means only black lives matter. Complete crap of course.

They'll now scurry off to find a video of a black person saying something racist as if that's the BLM view. It's honestly beyond me, I just don't get it.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 15:09 - Jun 19 with 1512 viewssammylee3

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:55 - Jun 19 by Lohengrin

Is this book about child sacrifice in the Jewish talmud accurate or not accurate??? Its a very simple question. Are these quotes true because if this is what people are following its very very very fooked up

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 15:46 - Jun 19 with 1487 viewsLohengrin

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 15:09 - Jun 19 by sammylee3

Is this book about child sacrifice in the Jewish talmud accurate or not accurate??? Its a very simple question. Are these quotes true because if this is what people are following its very very very fooked up

An ancient and wildly contradictory collection of oddments.

Humpty has been banging on about Hitler but the stuff you’re coming out with originates much further south than that, it’s indistinguishable from the farther shores of late nineteenth Jesuitism, the same guff Franco espoused later on.

I’d love to know where you’re getting it from, it’s completely alien to these islands.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 15:49 - Jun 19 with 1487 viewsArthur_from_OTB

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 14:37 - Jun 19 by ItchySphincter

None of these people can yet reasonably explain why they are triggered by BLM, without pretending that they’re opposed to politics in football. It’s not even a political issue but even it was how do they explain being so offended outside of football?

Not too long ago I used to be stopped in the street and asked something like "Are you opposed to animal cruelty?" or "Do you support human rights?". Most people when asked these questions will say yes but before you could move on they would then move in with a request for money.

The BLM game is just the same. If you agree to the hook question then a load of demands will follow. Their hook question is just a meaningless hook because nearly everyone believes that all lives matter.

Do I feel any personal guilt for black slavery? No. I know who all my ancestors were going back to the 18th century and none of them had anything to do with slavery. They were all very poor people. My relatives included children blown up in mines and peasants who starved to death in a famine.
Login to get fewer ads

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 16:00 - Jun 19 with 1478 viewsHumpty

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 15:46 - Jun 19 by Lohengrin

An ancient and wildly contradictory collection of oddments.

Humpty has been banging on about Hitler but the stuff you’re coming out with originates much further south than that, it’s indistinguishable from the farther shores of late nineteenth Jesuitism, the same guff Franco espoused later on.

I’d love to know where you’re getting it from, it’s completely alien to these islands.

I can guess where he gets it from. He's being doing "research" on Youtube.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:46 - Jun 19 with 1436 viewsSmellyplumz

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 13:33 - Jun 18 by Andy1300

BLM has no place in sport, it’s a political movement and isn’t for the greater good.

I agree with the sentiment that black lives matter, it’s not racist to disagree with their cause.

Even our players are now taking the knee, pathetic.

Can you explain why its not a force for good?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:56 - Jun 19 with 1422 viewsSmellyplumz

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 15:49 - Jun 19 by Arthur_from_OTB

Not too long ago I used to be stopped in the street and asked something like "Are you opposed to animal cruelty?" or "Do you support human rights?". Most people when asked these questions will say yes but before you could move on they would then move in with a request for money.

The BLM game is just the same. If you agree to the hook question then a load of demands will follow. Their hook question is just a meaningless hook because nearly everyone believes that all lives matter.

Do I feel any personal guilt for black slavery? No. I know who all my ancestors were going back to the 18th century and none of them had anything to do with slavery. They were all very poor people. My relatives included children blown up in mines and peasants who starved to death in a famine.

Absolute bollocks I'm afraid, can you prove what you've stated about blm?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 21:22 - Jun 19 with 1365 viewsItchySphincter

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 15:03 - Jun 19 by Humpty

It was mentioned the other day. Some people resent it if a group they are not part of gain something, even if they lose nothing. F*ck knows why.

So they pretend BLM is something its not. They claim it's anti white or it actually means only black lives matter. Complete crap of course.

They'll now scurry off to find a video of a black person saying something racist as if that's the BLM view. It's honestly beyond me, I just don't get it.

Or they'll start posting videos of white cops killing white people in some warped attempt to negate BLM.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 21:31 - Jun 19 with 1353 viewsblackflyingswan

TAKE A BET THAT THE FOOTBALLER TO SCORE IN A GAME IS, BLACK LIVES MATTER .
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:13 - Jun 19 with 1326 viewsBillyChong

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 15:13 - Jun 18 by Andy1300

Go and educate yourself on the BLM movement and what they want politically, then tell me that’s how you’d like to live

Link please
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:16 - Jun 19 with 1321 viewsKerouac

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:13 - Jun 19 by BillyChong

Link please

Google BLM you lazy f*cker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:17 - Jun 19 with 1320 viewsCatullus

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:56 - Jun 19 by Smellyplumz

I guess that what BLM is or isn't will only be seen clearly with hindsight, if they have another agenda it'll come out eventually.

The reason I orefer to say all racism is bad is because it's an inlusive message. If prople want to accuse me of racism for saying all racism is wrong then crack on, I don't care. The problem with BLM isn't the anti racism stance, it's the divisive nature of it, proof of that comes in the arguments on here.

Maybe one day we'll look back and realise BLM was actually a great force for good. I can live in hope. Maybe BLM will be the launchpad to clamp down on all racism. If that happens then some time in the future someone can remind me of this post and I'll apologise for being wrong!
Sadly I believe that we will always have racism, there will always be discrimination of one sort or another. We are far more likely to wipe each other out than stop discrimination.

I guess I'll have to settle for treating other as they treat me (if they're nice, but pretty much not bothering with them if they're not) and sticking with live and let live.

I still thought political statements on football kits wasn't allowed, guess it fepends on whether you (or FIFA) considers BLM a political group,

https://www.letallplay.org/post/how-fifa-defines-political-in-ban-on-political-s

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:23 - Jun 19 with 1319 viewsJack_Kass

All things being normal, does anyone think fans would have also taken a knee, at the same time the players are doing?

I think they would have and it would have been very powerful, much to the distaste of some.

PS branding Racism as a political statement works, if you're a massive f***ing racist
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 22:32]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:24 - Jun 19 with 1316 viewsHumpty

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:17 - Jun 19 by Catullus

I guess that what BLM is or isn't will only be seen clearly with hindsight, if they have another agenda it'll come out eventually.

The reason I orefer to say all racism is bad is because it's an inlusive message. If prople want to accuse me of racism for saying all racism is wrong then crack on, I don't care. The problem with BLM isn't the anti racism stance, it's the divisive nature of it, proof of that comes in the arguments on here.

Maybe one day we'll look back and realise BLM was actually a great force for good. I can live in hope. Maybe BLM will be the launchpad to clamp down on all racism. If that happens then some time in the future someone can remind me of this post and I'll apologise for being wrong!
Sadly I believe that we will always have racism, there will always be discrimination of one sort or another. We are far more likely to wipe each other out than stop discrimination.

I guess I'll have to settle for treating other as they treat me (if they're nice, but pretty much not bothering with them if they're not) and sticking with live and let live.

I still thought political statements on football kits wasn't allowed, guess it fepends on whether you (or FIFA) considers BLM a political group,

https://www.letallplay.org/post/how-fifa-defines-political-in-ban-on-political-s

There's nothing divisive about saying black lives matter. If a load of insecure snowflakes want to pretend it is that's their problem.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 22:50 - Jun 19 with 1287 viewsjackrabbit

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:46 - Jun 19 by Smellyplumz

Can you explain why its not a force for good?

Easy:

Black Lives Matter UK fundraiser states that they seek to:

"Dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white supremacy, patriarchy and the state" and then "strategies for the abolition of police."

IMHO some of this is so extreme and dangerous. I'd never donate a penny to this fund.

You may disagree. That’s up to you.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 23:26 - Jun 19 with 1259 viewsJack123

I wouldn't sign a petition, but I certainly would be very, very careful of supporting this blm movement, I don't think they are all what they seem.

libera nos a malo

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 23:57 - Jun 19 with 1239 viewsArthur_from_OTB

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 18:56 - Jun 19 by Smellyplumz

Every cult is also a business. The BLM cult will not stop with people just mouthing their meaningless slogan or genuflecting to whatever it is they worship. Senior cult members will be given full time jobs and donations from businesses will be requested at first and later they will be demanded.

There will be some sort of racket whereby BLM will be paid to "audit" businesses to make them BLM accredited. Businesses that resist will be picketed or worse. Governments will fall over themselves to give them money in exchange for the promise of votes or to prevent BLM organised riots. It will be a total shakedown.

Individuals who don’t agree with BLM will be abused and attacked. You can already see this on here where posters like me who are against the BLM cult are called racists and worse.

Like all cults it will collapse when its supporters see that the people in charge are hypocrites. There will be articles in the papers about the BLM leaders treating junior employees like dirt or abusing their position in some way. This is how cult deprogrammers rescue brainwashed cult members. They show them that their leaders and messiahs are hypocrites and con artists.
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 00:18 - Jun 20 with 1224 viewsHumpty

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 23:57 - Jun 19 by Arthur_from_OTB

Every cult is also a business. The BLM cult will not stop with people just mouthing their meaningless slogan or genuflecting to whatever it is they worship. Senior cult members will be given full time jobs and donations from businesses will be requested at first and later they will be demanded.

There will be some sort of racket whereby BLM will be paid to "audit" businesses to make them BLM accredited. Businesses that resist will be picketed or worse. Governments will fall over themselves to give them money in exchange for the promise of votes or to prevent BLM organised riots. It will be a total shakedown.

Individuals who don’t agree with BLM will be abused and attacked. You can already see this on here where posters like me who are against the BLM cult are called racists and worse.

Like all cults it will collapse when its supporters see that the people in charge are hypocrites. There will be articles in the papers about the BLM leaders treating junior employees like dirt or abusing their position in some way. This is how cult deprogrammers rescue brainwashed cult members. They show them that their leaders and messiahs are hypocrites and con artists.

Wow. Quite the Nostradamus.

On which thread were you called a racist for disagreeing with BLM?
Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 00:22 - Jun 20 with 1218 viewsDarran

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 23:57 - Jun 19 by Arthur_from_OTB

What is OTB Arth?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 00:35 - Jun 20 with 1200 viewsbuilthjack

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 00:22 - Jun 20 by Darran

What is OTB Arth?

From England mun

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 01:35 - Jun 20 with 1177 viewsJack123

Black Lives Matter on football shirts on 00:35 - Jun 20 by builthjack

From England mun

Ah, Over The Boarder, too be honest I was wondering what otb stood for as well.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024