Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incident in Glasgow 14:32 - Jun 26 with 4964 viewsSwanjaxs

Ongoing.

A number of fatalities

At least 3 people dead
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 14:33]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Incident in Glasgow on 23:53 - Jun 26 with 1189 viewsmajorraglan

Incident in Glasgow on 22:12 - Jun 26 by Luther27

Well, the Police were more of a physical size and demanded respect...which I gave them. They weren’t there to be my friend and I wasn’t there to be theirs.

A few years ago I was at an event and got talking to some old guy, he was well in to his 80s at the time and he was a big old unit. He was a really interesting guy, we got talking about WW2 and military service etc. It transpired after being demobbed or completing his National Service, I can’t quite remember which he joined the police. When he rocked up for interview he was most surprised to see a boxing ring, there wasn’t too much importance attached to the interview, he got the job on account of being the last man standing and the winner of the boxing competition! I reckon they could do with a few like him these days.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 0:32]
Incident in Glasgow on 00:17 - Jun 27 with 1158 viewsjack_lord

Left wing media WTF

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Incident in Glasgow on 00:27 - Jun 27 with 1152 viewscontroversial_jack

Incident in Glasgow on 23:53 - Jun 26 by majorraglan

A few years ago I was at an event and got talking to some old guy, he was well in to his 80s at the time and he was a big old unit. He was a really interesting guy, we got talking about WW2 and military service etc. It transpired after being demobbed or completing his National Service, I can’t quite remember which he joined the police. When he rocked up for interview he was most surprised to see a boxing ring, there wasn’t too much importance attached to the interview, he got the job on account of being the last man standing and the winner of the boxing competition! I reckon they could do with a few like him these days.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 0:32]

The police are not supposed to hit people. You do know this?
Incident in Glasgow on 00:31 - Jun 27 with 1142 viewsairedale

Incident in Glasgow on 00:27 - Jun 27 by controversial_jack

Really! I didn’t know that, why aren’t the police allowed to hit anyone?
Incident in Glasgow on 00:37 - Jun 27 with 1128 viewsmajorraglan

Who said anything about going round and hitting people, he was a tough old guy who could probably look after himself if he got caught up in a ruck.
Incident in Glasgow on 06:31 - Jun 27 with 1068 views34dfgdf54

If they are getting attacked like they have been at these BLM and EDL marches lately, they should be beating the living daylights into people before putting them away for a few years.

This country has turned into a joke.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 6:55]
Incident in Glasgow on 07:18 - Jun 27 with 1048 viewsGlyn1

Incident in Glasgow on 15:42 - Jun 26 by Flashberryjack

Or kneeling.

On people's necks?

Latest update is no-one killed but six people seriously wounded. Not a terrorist incident.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Incident in Glasgow on 07:19 - Jun 27 with 1048 viewsHighjack

They’re not supposed to run away at the first sign of trouble either.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Incident in Glasgow on 08:02 - Jun 27 with 1028 viewswaynekerr55

Incident in Glasgow on 16:46 - Jun 26 by krunchykarrot

Its definitely the fault of consecutive governments taking the knee to the politically correct brigade to use the current vernacular. I was listening to the radio earlier where the guy said he was talking to a guy in the local garage, he mentioned he used to be an armed copper but had finished. He then quoted the example of how he and his colleague both 6' plus attended a fight in a shopping centre and as they approached they had phones shoved in their faces and abused. Speaks volumes to me.

What the fúcking hell has taking the knee got to do with people attacking the police?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Incident in Glasgow on 08:05 - Jun 27 with 1020 viewswaynekerr55

Incident in Glasgow on 23:32 - Jun 26 by Luther27

There really are...

Left wing media. Yeah, the Telegraph, Express, Mail and The S*n are really left wing. Add to that Peston and Kuenssberg who are an extension of Cummings' PR...

Incident in Glasgow on 08:50 - Jun 27 with 1001 views34dfgdf54

Incident in Glasgow on 07:19 - Jun 27 by Highjack

They’re not supposed to run away at the first sign of trouble either.

Jobs difficult under the spotlight they are now. You only have to see the video of them searching A young fella while being called upon it by members of public, even after pulling a kitchen knife out of his coat!
Incident in Glasgow on 09:00 - Jun 27 with 997 viewsepaul

It's always the lefts fault media etc etc .......boring.......

The country has been led by a right wing mafia for 10 years, take your angst against the left and shove it up your backside and try directing it at the utter c*nts who've destroyed this country over the last 10 years

Your all just sun/mail reading b*tches, you still try to blame Corbyn although he's gone ages ago, your lapping up Bliar mkII

#BLM

F*ck off with your white pride sh*t

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Incident in Glasgow on 09:13 - Jun 27 with 985 viewsFireboy2

Incident in Glasgow on 07:18 - Jun 27 by Glyn1

On people's necks?

Latest update is no-one killed but six people seriously wounded. Not a terrorist incident.

The telegraph tried to stir things up soon after the incident by reporting that it was a suspected terrorist incident and lohegrin took the bait.

Its papers like this that want to keep us on the floor 'where we belong'

The trouble is a vast percentage of the population take in the misery they peddle and believe it

Damn damn shame.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 9:25]
Incident in Glasgow on 09:13 - Jun 27 with 983 viewsWarwickHunt

Incident in Glasgow on 23:32 - Jun 26 by Luther27

There really are...

Talk us through the “left wing media”, champ.

I’ll wait...
Incident in Glasgow on 09:25 - Jun 27 with 967 viewsmajorraglan

Incident in Glasgow on 08:50 - Jun 27 by 34dfgdf54

Jobs difficult under the spotlight they are now. You only have to see the video of them searching A young fella while being called upon it by members of public, even after pulling a kitchen knife out of his coat!

Totally agree, that video is a shocker. It’s no wonder knife crime in a London etc over the last few years. The police have a difficult job to do, especially in places like London.
Incident in Glasgow on 12:13 - Jun 27 with 926 viewsDrizzy

Predictable disappearing act from the racists after the details of this horrific incident didn't support their agenda.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Incident in Glasgow on 14:22 - Jun 27 with 865 viewsNortbankboy

Incident in Glasgow on 22:47 - Jun 26 by Luther27

Joys of democracy and a left wing media. If the news was reported and not sensationalised then the public would have a clearer picture.
Then again the public are the ones on the beaches...in cities having BLOCK parties...BLOCK parties...how Americasm is that ffs.

Left wing media?
Feck me it could not any further right than when the mail
Backed the nazis.
You can see how these lying Tories got into power with people today.
What a mess they have made of this country
Incident in Glasgow on 15:42 - Jun 27 with 817 viewsLohengrin

Incident in Glasgow on 09:13 - Jun 27 by Fireboy2

The telegraph tried to stir things up soon after the incident by reporting that it was a suspected terrorist incident and lohegrin took the bait.

Its papers like this that want to keep us on the floor 'where we belong'

The trouble is a vast percentage of the population take in the misery they peddle and believe it

Damn damn shame.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 9:25]

At the time The Telegraph published that piece it was factually correct. The incident was being treated as a ‘suspected’ terror attack and was under the purview of the Counter Terrorism Unit mirroring, as it did, the modus operandi of the three previous Islamist outrages at London Bridge, Streatham and Reading.

How did that ‘keep you on the floor where you belong’ exactly?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Incident in Glasgow on 16:45 - Jun 27 with 774 viewscontroversial_jack

Incident in Glasgow on 08:50 - Jun 27 by 34dfgdf54

I remember them beating the crap out of miners and other working men back in 84 and then bragging about their overtime while being used as Thatchers private bouncers
Incident in Glasgow on 17:17 - Jun 27 with 766 viewsHighjack

Incident in Glasgow on 16:45 - Jun 27 by controversial_jack

I remember them beating the crap out of miners and other working men back in 84 and then bragging about their overtime while being used as Thatchers private bouncers

Of course that’s wrong. We don’t want police to use extreme force and just wade in tw*tting innocent bystanders, but they need to be able and willing to use reasonable force on those who it genuinely needs to be used on.

People resisting arrest or in possession of a weapon or actively attacking the police should receive a wallop and/or 70,000 volts up their back passage.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Incident in Glasgow on 17:18 - Jun 27 with 764 viewsHighjack

Incident in Glasgow on 09:25 - Jun 27 by majorraglan

Totally agree, that video is a shocker. It’s no wonder knife crime in a London etc over the last few years. The police have a difficult job to do, especially in places like London.

Definitely. And on the whole they do a good job despite the difficulties, London in general is a very safe city.

Incident in Glasgow on 18:36 - Jun 27 with 730 views34dfgdf54

Yeah f*ck it

Disband them, not needed.
Incident in Glasgow on 19:42 - Jun 27 with 704 viewsFireboy2

Incident in Glasgow on 15:42 - Jun 27 by Lohengrin

At the time The Telegraph published that piece it was factually correct. The incident was being treated as a ‘suspected’ terror attack and was under the purview of the Counter Terrorism Unit mirroring, as it did, the modus operandi of the three previous Islamist outrages at London Bridge, Streatham and Reading.

How did that ‘keep you on the floor where you belong’ exactly?

So why dudnt other media agencies report it as a suspected terror attack then?

Its 'Keep us on the floor' if you dont mind

The right wing press and governments modus operandi has always been to keep the lower classes on the floor,.

They dont want us getting ideas above our station.
Incident in Glasgow on 22:16 - Jun 27 with 665 viewswaynekerr55

Incident in Glasgow on 08:02 - Jun 27 by waynekerr55

What the fúcking hell has taking the knee got to do with people attacking the police?

Anyone?

Incident in Glasgow on 22:59 - Jun 27 with 643 viewsNotLoyal

That was 36 years ago, times change, shirt of blue.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024