Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New board 18:40 - Jul 22 with 16612 viewsTreforys_Jack

Just had a little look, feck me, its gone down the shitter in record time.
New board on 22:40 - Aug 1 with 1152 viewsCatullus

New board on 22:16 - Aug 1 by DJack

There have always been many shades of anti-europeanism and these have, obviously(?) been for different reasons and , yes, recently it is more to do with Brexit.
That was not my point, it was(is) the self-serving nature of their arguments. Whether they were jingoistic, pined for the empire, had a business and hated being told they must follow reasonable rules or pay wages that were not ridiculously low, hated having rules put in place to protect all members of society. These people created a bogeyman, a caricature to sway people into supporting ideas which would undermine or disenfranchise many of those swayed by a false rhetoric.

As to the sensible voices being those that you agree with, well, that is your projectionism. In many times throughout my life there have been "sensible voices" with whom I would disagre with, hopefully I would be sensible enough to look into their points...let's face it, until this discussion you'd never heard of PESCO and possibly SACEUR had you.

Your final point on confirmation bias is true to us all but it is the levels to which we indulge ourselves is the difference. Kerouac and his cut and paste nonsence, AfD and his Breibart (and other right wing siloh's) falsehoods regurgitated - christ AfD believes Pizzagate ffs!

Actually DJ yes I had heard of PESCO and SACEUR, why could you be sure I hadn't? Is it a vague attempt to paint me as uninformed?

I don't believe brexit was more to do with being anti European, I'll repeat it, it was anti EU though obviously there are anti Europeans out there.

It's not my projectionism either. There are many posts on here from people I assume to be quite sensible but I disagree with them. On the other hand there are posts/threads on here with people I think are bonkers yet sometimes I agree with them, I even found myself agreeing with Kilkenny once or twice.

Everybody uses cut and paste at some point, why is it always held up as bad thing when it's things people disagree with? Have you never posted a link ot used a segment of someone's post to rake issue with?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

New board on 23:05 - Aug 1 with 1120 viewsA_Fans_Dad

New board on 22:16 - Aug 1 by DJack

There have always been many shades of anti-europeanism and these have, obviously(?) been for different reasons and , yes, recently it is more to do with Brexit.
That was not my point, it was(is) the self-serving nature of their arguments. Whether they were jingoistic, pined for the empire, had a business and hated being told they must follow reasonable rules or pay wages that were not ridiculously low, hated having rules put in place to protect all members of society. These people created a bogeyman, a caricature to sway people into supporting ideas which would undermine or disenfranchise many of those swayed by a false rhetoric.

As to the sensible voices being those that you agree with, well, that is your projectionism. In many times throughout my life there have been "sensible voices" with whom I would disagre with, hopefully I would be sensible enough to look into their points...let's face it, until this discussion you'd never heard of PESCO and possibly SACEUR had you.

Your final point on confirmation bias is true to us all but it is the levels to which we indulge ourselves is the difference. Kerouac and his cut and paste nonsence, AfD and his Breibart (and other right wing siloh's) falsehoods regurgitated - christ AfD believes Pizzagate ffs!

Who said I believed in Pizzagate except you?
New board on 23:58 - Aug 1 with 1103 viewsHumpty

New board on 23:05 - Aug 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Who said I believed in Pizzagate except you?

Not long ago I asked you if you believed Hillary Clinton was involved in a sex trafficking ring.

Your answer was:

Well her assistant's husband Anthony Weiner was a convicted peadophile.
Make of that what you will.

Sounds like you believe it to me.

I'm not sure what a peadophile is mind. Someone who has sex with garden veg?
New board on 09:27 - Aug 2 with 1043 viewsonehunglow

Dont mention sex with veg ,mun

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

New board on 12:45 - Aug 2 with 1002 viewsHighjack

New board on 23:58 - Aug 1 by Humpty

Not long ago I asked you if you believed Hillary Clinton was involved in a sex trafficking ring.

Your answer was:

How did you think Mushy peas were invented?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New board on 12:56 - Aug 2 with 993 viewsHighjack

New board on 09:27 - Aug 2 by onehunglow

Dont mention sex with veg ,mun

If it’s vegetarian sex you’re after you should go on quornhub.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New board on 13:14 - Aug 2 with 983 viewsonehunglow

high.That made me chuckle

thanks

New board on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 954 viewsA_Fans_Dad

New board on 23:58 - Aug 1 by Humpty

Your answer was:

Mocking my keyboard dyslexia again, how clever of you.
Login to get fewer ads

New board on 13:55 - Aug 2 with 952 viewsHumpty

New board on 13:50 - Aug 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Mocking my keyboard dyslexia again, how clever of you.

I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were suffering from "keyboard dyslexia", whatever that is. Do you mean spelling?

Still not answering the question I see.
New board on 14:56 - Aug 2 with 924 viewsA_Fans_Dad

New board on 13:55 - Aug 2 by Humpty

I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were suffering from "keyboard dyslexia", whatever that is. Do you mean spelling?

Still not answering the question I see.

What question?
New board on 15:44 - Aug 2 with 896 viewsHumpty

New board on 14:56 - Aug 2 by A_Fans_Dad

What question?

You know what question.

Whether or not Hillary Clinton is involved in the trafficking/abuse/murder of children.
New board on 18:18 - Aug 2 with 859 viewsonehunglow

I draw the line myself at Mushy Peas.

Full of latent sexism and possibly misogeny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024