Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLM terrorising the community 04:08 - Sep 5 with 8552 viewsDr_Parnassus

It seems there is something new every single day with this lot. Across various threads, I thought where better to keep abreast of the latest going on with the latest poisonous organisation to infest the Western World than a thread dedicated to them.

Below is from last night where they destroyed bars and restaurants, tipped over the tables people were sitting at and smashed all their glasses, forcing them out.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

BLM terrorising the community on 18:20 - Sep 6 with 1420 viewsNotLoyal

BLM terrorising the community on 12:21 - Sep 6 by Catullus

Lucky the police had fire etinguishers!

They need defunding, spend the money on plastic warrior shields from Harry Potter so untrained middle class dickheads can be the law of the future. I’m wondering when the Knobhead fireball will start proceedings against the coppers for assault 😉

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

BLM terrorising the community on 19:08 - Sep 6 with 1388 viewsWingstandwood

BLM terrorising the community on 18:20 - Sep 6 by NotLoyal

They need defunding, spend the money on plastic warrior shields from Harry Potter so untrained middle class dickheads can be the law of the future. I’m wondering when the Knobhead fireball will start proceedings against the coppers for assault 😉

Ain't it rather ironic that the very white-enraged mob that has banged on so much about 'tolerance' over the years......Gone on to show the extreme lengths its prepared to go to just to be the complete and total opposite of that. The hypocrisy on show is absolute five-star quality stuff!

Advance preparedness to make petrol bombs and to commit gratuitous looting, arson and senseless violence upon innocents, sure is some way NOT to occupy the moral high ground that 'tolerance' brings.

Argus!

BLM terrorising the community on 01:17 - Sep 7 with 1256 viewsDr_Parnassus

The latest....

Look how “oppressed” these people are.

Imagine the freedoms and political and racial privilege one has to have in order to be outwardly racist, commit brazen theft, criminal damage and intimidating older couples and know nothing will happen to you at all.

Im embarrassed for them.

[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 2:24]

BLM terrorising the community on 03:21 - Sep 7 with 1228 viewsGroo

So how come the democrats are allowing the republicans to always state the rioters are democrats.

I thought most of these professional protesters/rioters are anarchists, ergo neither republican or democrat.

Groo does what Groo does best

BLM terrorising the community on 04:23 - Sep 7 with 1221 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM terrorising the community on 03:21 - Sep 7 by Groo

So how come the democrats are allowing the republicans to always state the rioters are democrats.

I thought most of these professional protesters/rioters are anarchists, ergo neither republican or democrat.

It’s a leftist Democrat movement without a shadow of a doubt. It has very little, if anything, to do with race or social justice, they are anti Trump riots. Republicans are being rounded upon en masse. You don’t hear these rioters going after Biden supporters.

BLM have used their donation money to donate heavily to Democrat campaign runs and these riots are in Democratic states because the Democratic State Governors are allowing it. Even the likes of Kamala Harris has outwardly supported the riots.

They go hand in hand and are very much bedfellows.

BLM terrorising the community on 07:13 - Sep 7 with 1198 viewsNotLoyal

It’s a sure way to get the middle ground voter in to the republican way of thinking.
Thick as mince these idiots.

OK I've changed it.

BLM terrorising the community on 08:34 - Sep 7 with 1184 viewsfelixstowe_jack

BLM terrorising the community on 12:40 - Sep 5 by Nortbankboy

I think its safe to.say we have a right wing government here in uk.

What a great revelation labour are left wing, the conservatives are right wing, the SNP are left wing, plaid are left wing, the liberals never know what they are.

I am sure voters already know this.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

BLM terrorising the community on 13:56 - Sep 7 with 1134 viewsLohengrin

BLM terrorising the community on 01:17 - Sep 7 by Dr_Parnassus

The latest....

Look how “oppressed” these people are.

Imagine the freedoms and political and racial privilege one has to have in order to be outwardly racist, commit brazen theft, criminal damage and intimidating older couples and know nothing will happen to you at all.

Im embarrassed for them.

[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 2:24]

Absolutely revolting! Look at the white creatures in that mob cheering and filming as the elderly couple are rounded on and abused, what sort of moral typhus is manifesting itself there?

Now I said right from day one, right from the off where this would be heading, which of course made me a Nartzeee to the kneelers on here who were so blinkered that they were only willing to see through the letterbox vista the prostituted media afforded them. I wonder what some of them are thinking now as reality begins to dawn?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

BLM terrorising the community on 13:58 - Sep 7 with 1130 viewsAndy1300

Why are they remaining silent ffs?

Number 1 team in Wales

BLM terrorising the community on 14:02 - Sep 7 with 1125 viewsLohengrin

BLM terrorising the community on 13:58 - Sep 7 by Andy1300

You just know the spouting of that gibberish is funded by the taxpayer.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

BLM terrorising the community on 14:07 - Sep 7 with 1118 viewsAndy1300

Some common sense in all the lunacy

Number 1 team in Wales

BLM terrorising the community on 21:11 - Sep 7 with 1037 viewsWingstandwood

BLM terrorising the community on 13:58 - Sep 7 by Andy1300

I wonder if they're staying silent because they realise that whatever they branded a racist anyhow?

I agree with you........YOU'RE A RACIST
I disagree with you...YOU'RE A RACIST
I have not come to a decision.....YOU'RE A RACIST

Argus!

BLM terrorising the community on 21:20 - Sep 7 with 1026 viewsAndy1300

BLM terrorising the community on 21:11 - Sep 7 by Wingstandwood

I wonder if they're staying silent because they realise that whatever they branded a racist anyhow?

I agree with you........YOU'RE A RACIST
I disagree with you...YOU'RE A RACIST
I have not come to a decision.....YOU'RE A RACIST

Nothing to lose then

Number 1 team in Wales

BLM terrorising the community on 21:30 - Sep 7 with 1014 viewsWingstandwood

BLM terrorising the community on 21:20 - Sep 7 by Andy1300

Nothing to lose then

Indeed so cos everyone who is white, no matter how kind, decent, caring, compassionate and charitable? Could even be volunteering/ performing the most fantastic deeds in the searing heat of deepest Africa? Yep (i kid you not!) by new standards/criteria that have appeared almost overnight............A RACIST!

Argus!

BLM terrorising the community on 21:56 - Sep 7 with 979 viewsFieryJack

BLM terrorising the community on 21:30 - Sep 7 by Wingstandwood

Indeed so cos everyone who is white, no matter how kind, decent, caring, compassionate and charitable? Could even be volunteering/ performing the most fantastic deeds in the searing heat of deepest Africa? Yep (i kid you not!) by new standards/criteria that have appeared almost overnight............A RACIST!

Calm down, Wingy.

Don't let a few nutters convince you that "new standards/criteria have appeared overnight".

I don't know anyone who thinks I'm a racist merely by virtue of my whiteness, and you don't know anyone who thinks that of you.

Everything is being magnified exponentially by social media and Twitter feeds, and the more of that guff you swallow the more outraged you become.

I could quite easily get myself into a frothing rage by viewing footage of the Proud Boys and other extreme, American right wing groups, but I choose not to.

By the way, those idiots in Gradgrind's Twitter video are utter filth, of course, the lunatic fringe of the BLM. I've also heard reports, unsubstantiated, that BLM protests have been infiltrated by right wing agent provocateurs who have an interest in stirring up as much violence as possible.

Anyway, whatever...best to step down from the Outrage Bus for a few days, even if only for your health.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 22:08]
BLM terrorising the community on 22:48 - Sep 7 with 946 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM terrorising the community on 21:56 - Sep 7 by FieryJack

Calm down, Wingy.

Don't let a few nutters convince you that "new standards/criteria have appeared overnight".

I don't know anyone who thinks I'm a racist merely by virtue of my whiteness, and you don't know anyone who thinks that of you.

Everything is being magnified exponentially by social media and Twitter feeds, and the more of that guff you swallow the more outraged you become.

I could quite easily get myself into a frothing rage by viewing footage of the Proud Boys and other extreme, American right wing groups, but I choose not to.

By the way, those idiots in Gradgrind's Twitter video are utter filth, of course, the lunatic fringe of the BLM. I've also heard reports, unsubstantiated, that BLM protests have been infiltrated by right wing agent provocateurs who have an interest in stirring up as much violence as possible.

Anyway, whatever...best to step down from the Outrage Bus for a few days, even if only for your health.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 22:08]

So you have missed the countless examples of normal white people going about their every day business and being accosted by the mob then?

It is like the Salem Witch Trisls at the moment or the Spanish Inquisition. Raise your fist in a black power sign or face the consequences.

That’s people assuming you are a racist due to your skin colour alone UNLESS you prove otherwise. I have been told countless times by the woke brigade that my views mean nothing because I’m white and probably racist. People have actively gone out looking for white people to attack because they think they are inherently racist.

That’s why BLM is hugely damaging to society and the media promoting it and hiding their actions are absolutely complicit. Not only is it demonising a whole race of people due to non race related events (police brutality), but it’s teaching black people that they are being hunted by white police (even though it’s a similar chance of being struck by lightening) and as a result creating invisible barriers and conflict in black peoples minds that just isn’t there. It’s awfully sad.

The fact the FA , the NBA and almost every sporting organisation on the planet wants to associate themselves with this racist and destructive organisation just to prove their “wokeness” is an insult to every single person watching, regardless of colour. Put people are too stupid/socially afraid to do anything but follow...
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 23:50]

BLM terrorising the community on 23:19 - Sep 7 with 913 viewsDr_Parnassus

Anyway, this is the latest. Every morning I wake up there seems to be fresh incidents.

Look at them all filming too, such a sad portrayal of the social media age. Everything is driven by how many views and likes you may get. No action is worth doing unless it’s filmed it seems when it comes to these kinds of people.

BLM terrorising the community on 23:44 - Sep 7 with 904 viewsKerouac

BLM terrorising the community on 23:19 - Sep 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Anyway, this is the latest. Every morning I wake up there seems to be fresh incidents.

Look at them all filming too, such a sad portrayal of the social media age. Everything is driven by how many views and likes you may get. No action is worth doing unless it’s filmed it seems when it comes to these kinds of people.

Disgusting.

Anyone who kneels for this movement needs their head read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

BLM terrorising the community on 23:57 - Sep 7 with 894 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM terrorising the community on 23:44 - Sep 7 by Kerouac

Disgusting.

Anyone who kneels for this movement needs their head read.

It’s awful mate. Gut wrenching too when you actually look into how many lives are being ruined by these people. The fact the media and multi millionaire sports stars are shamelessly driving and fuelling it is unforgivable.

Imagine a world where you go home after work and have to put a sign on your door begging the mob (who claim to be about social justice) to please not burn down or destroy your only income you have for yourself and your child to survive.

Will it be the likes of LeBron James or Lewis Hamilton that feel the impact of fuelling these people? No. It will be people who have next to nothing.

BLM terrorising the community on 00:01 - Sep 8 with 889 viewsSlugster664

Driving through Penlan today and there was a small group of kids holding a sign up to drivers "Honk if you <3 BLM"...I thought WTF

STID

BLM terrorising the community on 00:04 - Sep 8 with 888 viewsWingstandwood

Now I have not read the opinion polls or betting odds out in the U.S.A....But I reckon if Trump gets an uplift it'll be mobs like this along with the malicious branding of decent non-racist Americans as racist that'll gain him a lot of votes that he otherwise would never ever have got.

When own-goal lunacy rules (like with EU referendum/EU elections/U.K General election) people get straight onto 'the outrage bus' and travel ASAP to the nearest polling station to place an X.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 0:12]

Argus!

BLM terrorising the community on 15:32 - Sep 8 with 799 viewsFlashberryjack

BLM terrorising the community on 00:01 - Sep 8 by Slugster664

Driving through Penlan today and there was a small group of kids holding a sign up to drivers "Honk if you <3 BLM"...I thought WTF

The one I saw was

"Honk if you <8 BLM".

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

BLM terrorising the community on 16:56 - Sep 8 with 771 viewsKerouac

BLM terrorising the community on 15:32 - Sep 8 by Flashberryjack

The one I saw was

"Honk if you <8 BLM".

Forgive my ignorance of text speak (!), what does the symbol mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

BLM terrorising the community on 16:56 - Sep 8 with 771 viewsNotLoyal

BLM terrorising the community on 00:01 - Sep 8 by Slugster664

That’s about sums up the creativity of the young folk of today.
Zero.

OK I've changed it.

BLM terrorising the community on 20:47 - Sep 8 with 724 viewsFieryJack

BLM terrorising the community on 16:56 - Sep 8 by NotLoyal

That’s about sums up the creativity of the young folk of today.
Zero.

"So you have missed the countless examples of normal white people going about their every day business and being accosted by the mob then?"

In a word, yes.

But then again I only browse mainstream media (I don't doubt you'll spend a good hour now on mainstream media looking for examples to prove me wrong).

You seem to spend much of your life scrolling through Twitter and right wing websites actively looking for stuff to feed your frothing rage. That's like some sort of obsessive illness.

I don't condone the extremist nutters in BLM, by the way. I referred to them as "utter filth" in a previous post.

You need some balance in your life. Take your mind off the Lefties for a while, and read a good book.

I recommend "Close Range", a book of short stories written by Annie Proulx.

Don't worry, there are no black people in it, and certainly no Lefties, just the grim lives of hard, lonesome, twisted ranchers and rodeo riders in Wyoming.

Come to think of it, Wyoming, alongside Montana, must be one of the whitest states in the US.

Happy reading.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 20:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024