Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon 15:06 - Sep 24 with 2350 viewsKeithHaynes

Update ** Cooper is now right out there on what he needs this week**

Nothing concrete or official from today’s pre match press gathering.
And Cooper doesn’t want him to go !

Cooper quote -That aside no movement in and nothing has changed. I’ve made it very very clear we need players in, there’s nothing more than I can do, we need to strengthen and nobody must go, and that’s my view.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 15:26 - Sep 24 with 1504 viewstrampie

I agree with Cooper (everybody must stay, if possible) and we need one or two in, preferably a goalscorer.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 16:26 - Sep 24 with 1483 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 15:26 - Sep 24 by trampie

I agree with Cooper (everybody must stay, if possible) and we need one or two in, preferably a goalscorer.

Coopers attitude is slowly getting more confrontational, he's running out of patience.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 16:48 - Sep 24 with 1470 viewsHighjack

Sounds like a message to the board rather than the press or the fans.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 17:47 - Sep 24 with 1441 viewsBadlands

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 16:26 - Sep 24 by NotLoyal

Coopers attitude is slowly getting more confrontational, he's running out of patience.

He should do his job. CF might be good but there are skilful players who could overcome the problems.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 18:40 - Sep 24 with 1416 viewsjasper_T

Clean your plate before you ask for seconds. Not sure what the club is supposed to do when we've still got Ayew on the books, plus McKay, John and maybe Peterson although I hope we plan to involve him. We bought Lowe and Cullen is there as an academy contribution.

Joe will continue to be linked with clubs in the media, think he'll be with us till January at least.
Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 18:51 - Sep 24 with 1410 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 18:40 - Sep 24 by jasper_T

Clean your plate before you ask for seconds. Not sure what the club is supposed to do when we've still got Ayew on the books, plus McKay, John and maybe Peterson although I hope we plan to involve him. We bought Lowe and Cullen is there as an academy contribution.

Joe will continue to be linked with clubs in the media, think he'll be with us till January at least.

Brentford sold Maupay and replaced him with a winger Watkins. This is the championship. You make the best of wat you have until Brighton come in and offer you more money.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 19:57 - Sep 24 with 1374 viewsChief

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 18:51 - Sep 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Brentford sold Maupay and replaced him with a winger Watkins. This is the championship. You make the best of wat you have until Brighton come in and offer you more money.

Brentford have one of the best scouting and recruitment set ups in the league. They sell high but reinvest heavily. Watkins scored over 30 goals in 80 odd games before going to Brentford - he's always had an eye for goal, and converting to an out and out striker I bet was always in Brentfords thoughts.

You also fail to mention they've just paid what could be £10mill for a striker from League 1 so this analogy of them scratching around to fill a gap they have doesn't really ring true.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 21:02 - Sep 24 with 1336 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 19:57 - Sep 24 by Chief

Brentford have one of the best scouting and recruitment set ups in the league. They sell high but reinvest heavily. Watkins scored over 30 goals in 80 odd games before going to Brentford - he's always had an eye for goal, and converting to an out and out striker I bet was always in Brentfords thoughts.

You also fail to mention they've just paid what could be £10mill for a striker from League 1 so this analogy of them scratching around to fill a gap they have doesn't really ring true.

Brentford always scout the best player based on stats from the worst teams in Europe. It definitely works.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 21:27 - Sep 24 with 1303 viewsHighjack

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 21:02 - Sep 24 by NotLoyal

Brentford always scout the best player based on stats from the worst teams in Europe. It definitely works.

It’s what we used to do with Michu etc.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 21:49 - Sep 24 with 1286 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 21:27 - Sep 24 by Highjack

What a shit midfielder he was 😉

OK I've changed it.

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 23:11 - Sep 24 with 1246 viewsjasper_T

If only we had a head of recruitment who would know how things are done at Brentford.
Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 23:38 - Sep 24 with 1237 viewsCatullus

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 21:02 - Sep 24 by NotLoyal

The way I saw it reported was they look for over performing players in over performing teams and it's been working. Even so you can't hope to make improvements by always going for the cheapest option or loan players. Sometimes you have to speculate.

I think we all suspect Ayew will go but we don't want to lose Rodon whatever happens. We have a very good back three, our team is built on that rock.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 23:48 - Sep 24 with 1231 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 23:38 - Sep 24 by Catullus

The way I saw it reported was they look for over performing players in over performing teams and it's been working. Even so you can't hope to make improvements by always going for the cheapest option or loan players. Sometimes you have to speculate.

I think we all suspect Ayew will go but we don't want to lose Rodon whatever happens. We have a very good back three, our team is built on that rock.

Over performing in shit teams maybe 👍

OK I've changed it.

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 09:18 - Sep 25 with 1178 viewstrampie

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 23:38 - Sep 24 by Catullus

Ayew is Swans best player mind, there will be the potential of even less goals been scored by us without him, if he go's we better hope others step up or an adequate replacement is found.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 10:41 - Sep 25 with 1142 viewsnantywatcher

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 09:18 - Sep 25 by trampie

Ayew is Swans best player mind, there will be the potential of even less goals been scored by us without him, if he go's we better hope others step up or an adequate replacement is found.

"Ayew is Swans best player mind"

On what basis do you make that sweeping statement?
Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 10:48 - Sep 25 with 1141 viewsNeath_Jack

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 21:27 - Sep 24 by Highjack

Not with Michu we didn't, he was offered to all and sundry by his agent. We were the ones that took a punt on him.

Agree we used to do well picking up bargains such as Rangel, Ash etc though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 10:50 - Sep 25 with 1140 viewssP7qupUf

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 10:41 - Sep 25 by nantywatcher

I think that he is our best player.... but he tends to be too selfish and loses possession regularly. I am also starting to really dislike his sitting on the floor looking for free kicks and moaning at the ref all the time. He needs to pass to his team mates and show a bit of trust in them.

Bale also does this when playing for Wales.
Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 10:52 - Sep 25 with 1136 viewsBadlands

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 10:41 - Sep 25 by nantywatcher

Having watched the swans last season and this.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 10:54 - Sep 25 with 1134 viewsNeath_Jack

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 10:50 - Sep 25 by sP7qupUf

I think that he is our best player.... but he tends to be too selfish and loses possession regularly. I am also starting to really dislike his sitting on the floor looking for free kicks and moaning at the ref all the time. He needs to pass to his team mates and show a bit of trust in them.

Yeah i see that with him all the time.

He beats his man, or does the hard bit, then tries to do something else with it instead of making an easy pass. He's obviously a seriously talented player, but feel he tries to do too much which often ends up with him being on his arse.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 23:56 - Sep 25 with 1040 viewsCatullus

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 10:50 - Sep 25 by sP7qupUf

I'd agree with that. If we had to sell one of Ayew or Rodon it'd be Ayew for me all day.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 12:34 - Sep 27 with 948 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper is keen for everyone to know he needs more quality.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 14:05 - Sep 27 with 884 views34dfgdf54

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 23:56 - Sep 25 by Catullus

I'd agree with that. If we had to sell one of Ayew or Rodon it'd be Ayew for me all day.

Ayew won't be anywhere near the value needed. You will save in wages but not have the short term cash input which a sale of Rodon would entail.
Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 14:45 - Sep 27 with 868 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 14:05 - Sep 27 by 34dfgdf54

Ayew won't be anywhere near the value needed. You will save in wages but not have the short term cash input which a sale of Rodon would entail.

I expect Rodon to go this window, It will be good for Rodon and good for Swansea city. Brandon Cooper is doing his adution at Newport and the academy is a school for fine Centre backs. West ham were quoted £50m for Tarkowski. FIFTY MILLION!. Enough to build two Liberty Stadiums.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 14:51 - Sep 27 with 855 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 14:45 - Sep 27 by ReslovenSwan1

I expect Rodon to go this window, It will be good for Rodon and good for Swansea city. Brandon Cooper is doing his adution at Newport and the academy is a school for fine Centre backs. West ham were quoted £50m for Tarkowski. FIFTY MILLION!. Enough to build two Liberty Stadiums.

Nothing must change on players out if we are to challenge this season.

OK I've changed it.

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 16:33 - Sep 27 with 802 viewsChief

Cooper : No offers or contact for Joe Rodon on 14:45 - Sep 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Who are we going to play at centre back if Rodon goes?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024