Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 170352 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:20 - Oct 15 with 1312 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:54 - Oct 15 by DJack

Nope.

The manner in which the information was gathered (putting aside the authenticity of any of the information from the release) is against Twitters TOS and she was trying to retweet it which is also against their TOS.

Strangely enough this comes when another "scandal" proved not to be so...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/unmasking-probe-pushed-barr-

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/14/media/fox-news-unmasking-obamagate/index.html

Do you know why it ended with no charges?
The Investigator resigned rather than complete his job.

https://www.onenewspage.com/n/US/1zlu610wen/US-Attorney-John-Bash-Investigating-

It won't go away just because he and Barr are stalling.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 12:44]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:38 - Oct 15 with 1302 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:01 - Oct 15 by DJack

Poppycock.

The democrats have been urging for the opening up of voting for years, whilst the Republicans have been gerrymandering districts, purging voter rolls, last minute insistence of only certain types of ID and many other tricks to reduce voter eligibility.

Reduction of voter eligibility is an attempt to undermine domocracy.

Purging voter rolls, yes of the dead people that are still being used in voting.
If you are not aware of that it is very sad.
In many states there have been cases of more votes counted than on the rolls as well.
But you are just trolling using Democrat backed data.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/10/05/tens-of-thousands-of-cases-of-possible-vo
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 12:45]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:58 - Oct 15 with 1293 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:19 - Oct 15 by DJack

You keep throwing out you dont understand whilst it is you who demonstrate that you either don't undertsand or you are lying.

You don't need to understand a groups funding to designate them a domestic terror group.

You are not committing a crime releasing the Presidents tax returns if you are someone entitled (or given entitlement) to hold them.

The repair shop has no legal right to the enails and Twitter has the right to quash anything against it's TOS. Though at any time other than just before an election I would accept the publishing of the information.

As to my concerns, as it was late I only dealt with the guff you posted and didn't have time to post that IF the allegations are true then they deserve all the shit coming their way. The allegations need a proper investigation and action to be taken in the context of what is found. It's a shame that the hyper-partisan Impeachment of Trump didn't do that, eh!

I’m afraid when 90% of your posts are links to silly articles and copy and paste jobs with a refusal to debate anything they say, and in the 10% where you do feel confident enough to give a view... getting it spectacularly wrong, I’m afraid that’s the only logical conclusion I can come to.

You are saying “a group”, as opposed to ANTIFA. ANTIFA aren’t your regular group, the intentionally hide their internal structure. In order for their violence and political terror to be listed as a terror group an organisation needs to be seen (this is a given already in most groups so their actions are then needed to be seen).

We already know the actions of ANTIFA. So now evidence of an organisation needs to be seen, which is done by discovering a centralised structure and funding. This has been explained several times to you including comments from the President and the FBI. But again, when you are copy and pasting things and running away from discussing these things, your levels of comprehension aren’t where they should be.

Yes, you are committing a crime by releasing the Presidents perfectly legal tax returns against his will. Your lack of understanding of the whistleblower law is in play there, I am assuming once again that’s due to your Google searches as opposed to reading and truly understanding the situation.

Incorrect. The repair shop is fully entitled to release any information it wishes, it’s their data. The fact that data was obtained legally means there should be no issue in twitter allowing it as they set a precedent when they allowed the illegal leaking of Trumps taxes to be spread on the platform, and still allow it.

They aren’t allegations, they are not being denied and the evidence is clear.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 13:18]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:05 - Oct 15 with 1264 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It appears that the shop owner was forced to hand over the Computer to the FBI in December and they buried the information.
Just like the Weiner laptop.
He also then notified the Senate committee when they issued their report on the Bidens.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 14:07]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:40 - Oct 15 with 1204 viewsHighjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:05 - Oct 15 by A_Fans_Dad

It appears that the shop owner was forced to hand over the Computer to the FBI in December and they buried the information.
Just like the Weiner laptop.
He also then notified the Senate committee when they issued their report on the Bidens.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 14:07]

Talking about Weiner, there were a lot of rather dodgy pictures on there too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:12 - Oct 15 with 1176 viewsKerouac

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 07:21 - Oct 15 by Gwyn737

👍. Although goodness knows when this morning will be. Are we going for the morning of the actual result or when the race is conceded.

If trump loses we may be waiting a while!

What do you think is best?
As you have been man enough to take a little fun bet and have shown yourself not to be a pompous pillock with an over inflated ego, I'm happy for you to choose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:24 - Oct 15 with 1160 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:12 - Oct 15 by Kerouac

What do you think is best?
As you have been man enough to take a little fun bet and have shown yourself not to be a pompous pillock with an over inflated ego, I'm happy for you to choose.

Let’s make it interesting. Well let the Fox call makes the day after be the one we use.

Little bit of extra jeopardy!
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:48 - Oct 15 with 1127 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:24 - Oct 15 by Gwyn737

Let’s make it interesting. Well let the Fox call makes the day after be the one we use.

Little bit of extra jeopardy!

Bloomin heck, K will be over the moon with that as there is a reasonable chance that even if Trump eventually looses the next day wont even indicate the result due to the amount of postal ballots awaiting counting. Contrary to "popular" belief no one side has an advantage with postal votes. That said there could be an uptick of poor/working class voters who would not normally cast due to work not allowing them, who might have been able to get a postal ballot.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:25 - Oct 15 with 1112 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:58 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m afraid when 90% of your posts are links to silly articles and copy and paste jobs with a refusal to debate anything they say, and in the 10% where you do feel confident enough to give a view... getting it spectacularly wrong, I’m afraid that’s the only logical conclusion I can come to.

You are saying “a group”, as opposed to ANTIFA. ANTIFA aren’t your regular group, the intentionally hide their internal structure. In order for their violence and political terror to be listed as a terror group an organisation needs to be seen (this is a given already in most groups so their actions are then needed to be seen).

We already know the actions of ANTIFA. So now evidence of an organisation needs to be seen, which is done by discovering a centralised structure and funding. This has been explained several times to you including comments from the President and the FBI. But again, when you are copy and pasting things and running away from discussing these things, your levels of comprehension aren’t where they should be.

Yes, you are committing a crime by releasing the Presidents perfectly legal tax returns against his will. Your lack of understanding of the whistleblower law is in play there, I am assuming once again that’s due to your Google searches as opposed to reading and truly understanding the situation.

Incorrect. The repair shop is fully entitled to release any information it wishes, it’s their data. The fact that data was obtained legally means there should be no issue in twitter allowing it as they set a precedent when they allowed the illegal leaking of Trumps taxes to be spread on the platform, and still allow it.

They aren’t allegations, they are not being denied and the evidence is clear.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 13:18]

A big fat NOPE.

You claimed that Antifa have not been designated a domestic terror group as their source of funding was unknown ... I posted the FBI definition.

You claimed Trump confirmed that finding their sources of funding to designate them a terror group in a tweet... He actually called them thugs and anarchists.

A person with legal access to the Presidents tax returns (except the IRS) who has been given the legal right to see these returns is not commiting a crime by releasing them... they have probably broken confidentiallity clauses and that is a civil case.

The repair shop is not entitled to the information on the laptop, if the ownership of the hardware passes on to them through non-payment and/or non-collection after a set amount of time they can claim the hardware, wipe the data and sell on or utilise.

Lastly the emails are allegations until the authenticity of the claim is verified. One of the claims has already been dismissed by the Biden camp after a historical appointments check was done. The computer shop guy couldn't even state that Hunter dropped of the laptop (due to a medical condition?!)

It's more fishy than a Japanese industrial fishing trawler

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:36 - Oct 15 with 1105 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:48 - Oct 15 by DJack

Bloomin heck, K will be over the moon with that as there is a reasonable chance that even if Trump eventually looses the next day wont even indicate the result due to the amount of postal ballots awaiting counting. Contrary to "popular" belief no one side has an advantage with postal votes. That said there could be an uptick of poor/working class voters who would not normally cast due to work not allowing them, who might have been able to get a postal ballot.

Again, nonsense.

Postal voting isn’t even a small advantage for the Democrats, it’s a mammoth one. Hence why they wanted it.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:46 - Oct 15 with 1101 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:25 - Oct 15 by DJack

A big fat NOPE.

You claimed that Antifa have not been designated a domestic terror group as their source of funding was unknown ... I posted the FBI definition.

You claimed Trump confirmed that finding their sources of funding to designate them a terror group in a tweet... He actually called them thugs and anarchists.

A person with legal access to the Presidents tax returns (except the IRS) who has been given the legal right to see these returns is not commiting a crime by releasing them... they have probably broken confidentiallity clauses and that is a civil case.

The repair shop is not entitled to the information on the laptop, if the ownership of the hardware passes on to them through non-payment and/or non-collection after a set amount of time they can claim the hardware, wipe the data and sell on or utilise.

Lastly the emails are allegations until the authenticity of the claim is verified. One of the claims has already been dismissed by the Biden camp after a historical appointments check was done. The computer shop guy couldn't even state that Hunter dropped of the laptop (due to a medical condition?!)

It's more fishy than a Japanese industrial fishing trawler

You can say nope all you like but it won’t make it any more accurate. I will repeat ANTIFA have not been designated a domestic terror group because they cannot/won’t find their funding and centralised organisation. You didn’t post the FBI definition, I did. You then copied me.

Again no, Trumps tweet was a link to the FBI comments regarding anarchists, he copied that line and used that line ironically with a .... and then explained what they actually were. He has made it abundantly clear he regards them as domestic terrorists - because they obviously are.

You are again (tiresome now) talking about things you don’t understand. You cannot release someone’s personal tax returns online without the permission of the owner - it’s illegal. Just like a doctor can’t reveal your medical history online. Being allowed to see them confidentially is irrelevant and does not give you ownership or right of action over those documents.

We are going round in circles here. The more you repeat it, it won’t make it any more valid. The owner of the shop becomes the legal owner of the hardware, that includes anything on it. That’s just a fact. Whether you think that is ethically correct is another matter, but it’s not something that has any relevance. Maybe you can lobby how these places work?

Nope, they aren’t allegations. They are clear breaches of protocol, clear evidence of major conflict of interest especially in Ukraine. This isn’t going away, this is massive and will remain so right up until the election.

Of course Twitter is no longer blocking the story which means they now believe they were obtained legally and verified as accurate. Which of course they are on both counts as annoying as I’m sure that is for you.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:50 - Oct 16 with 1082 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:36 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

Again, nonsense.

Postal voting isn’t even a small advantage for the Democrats, it’s a mammoth one. Hence why they wanted it.

Two points champ...

1. The point of demoracy is that the people get to vote...THE PEOPLE, NOT SOME OF THE PEOPLE.

2. Whether or not you read the link it's there... https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/6/35/eabc7685

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:00 - Oct 16 with 1080 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:46 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

You can say nope all you like but it won’t make it any more accurate. I will repeat ANTIFA have not been designated a domestic terror group because they cannot/won’t find their funding and centralised organisation. You didn’t post the FBI definition, I did. You then copied me.

Again no, Trumps tweet was a link to the FBI comments regarding anarchists, he copied that line and used that line ironically with a .... and then explained what they actually were. He has made it abundantly clear he regards them as domestic terrorists - because they obviously are.

You are again (tiresome now) talking about things you don’t understand. You cannot release someone’s personal tax returns online without the permission of the owner - it’s illegal. Just like a doctor can’t reveal your medical history online. Being allowed to see them confidentially is irrelevant and does not give you ownership or right of action over those documents.

We are going round in circles here. The more you repeat it, it won’t make it any more valid. The owner of the shop becomes the legal owner of the hardware, that includes anything on it. That’s just a fact. Whether you think that is ethically correct is another matter, but it’s not something that has any relevance. Maybe you can lobby how these places work?

Nope, they aren’t allegations. They are clear breaches of protocol, clear evidence of major conflict of interest especially in Ukraine. This isn’t going away, this is massive and will remain so right up until the election.

Of course Twitter is no longer blocking the story which means they now believe they were obtained legally and verified as accurate. Which of course they are on both counts as annoying as I’m sure that is for you.

Yep, you posted the FBI definition first - I missed that. Yet nothing, still, about funding.

Trumps tweet...was in May. Antifa still not domestic terrorists. Awkward that.

Trumps tax returns are actually government property. He files them and they are then the property of the government.

The rest of your stuff is the usual guff.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:10 - Oct 16 with 1079 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:50 - Oct 16 by DJack

Two points champ...

1. The point of demoracy is that the people get to vote...THE PEOPLE, NOT SOME OF THE PEOPLE.

2. Whether or not you read the link it's there... https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/6/35/eabc7685

I will only address your initial point, I don’t click your links as I have told you numerous times now. Feel free to frame it in your own words and I’ll take a look.

But your first point is nonsense, as predicted. Everyone who wishes to vote, can vote. The guidelines are clear.

This change has nothing to do with electoral college or the democracy, why you think it is can only be further lack of understanding of why the change has been made. It is to do with the pretence of safety (against the advice of the scientists that insist it is safe to do so).

They are doing this because Joe Biden doesn’t enthuse many people to get out and vote for him. In fact democrats are losing ground rapidly year on year as their policies are just awful. So they want to deliver a ballot to everyone, even those that couldn’t care less and wouldn’t normally vote and then rely on the corrupt media to sway them.

Add in Democratic voter fraud and the unreliability of postal voting and we have the most inaccurate and undemocratic election... certainly in modern American history.

If they can’t win playing by the rules, they change the rules. See court packing for further evidence of that, assuming you know what it is.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:17 - Oct 16 with 1077 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:00 - Oct 16 by DJack

Yep, you posted the FBI definition first - I missed that. Yet nothing, still, about funding.

Trumps tweet...was in May. Antifa still not domestic terrorists. Awkward that.

Trumps tax returns are actually government property. He files them and they are then the property of the government.

The rest of your stuff is the usual guff.

What do you mean nothing about funding? A domestic terrorist group is an organisation that commits acts of political or religious terror. The committing acts of both political and religious terror is a given, so what’s left is the organisation part of the equation, which is proving difficult as ANTIFA intentionally hide internal structure and operate from splinter cells. So once centralised funding and internal organisation can be found, they can then be classed as a domestic terror organisation.

Why is it awkward that they have not yet been made a domestic terror organisation? That is what Trumps tweet was in reference to with regards to the FBI unwilling to look for their funding source. As you have been told a million times, that’s the crux of it.

Nice shift, regarding Trumps taxes. You are still wrong though. You cannot leak personal or government information without permission, you can only be protected when carrying out that illegal act if it shows the government is acting illegally. Trumps taxes were fine, so there was no whistle to blow, it was illegal.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:31 - Oct 16 with 1072 viewsDr_Parnassus

Another fantastic Tucker piece.

Fox have been given exclusive access to some of these emails which he reveals on air. This is truly shocking stuff. They then sent the bulk of the emails to Hunters attorney - no reply.

The energy company Burisma got in contact with Hunter to pay him money to get his dad (who was sitting VP to Obama at the time) to stop the Ukrainian prosecutors looking into their affairs. Joe then flew to the Ukraine and openly (on air) said that if Ukraine don’t fire the prosecutor (the exact one looking into Burisma) then he will ensure that America will withhold a billion dollars in pre agreed aid. Ukraine had no choice and fired him.

This is unbelievably corrupt stuff and there is more to come. Huge trouble for the Biden’s make no mistake, this could change everything. Maybe why they were desperate for people to vote early.

[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 1:42]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 08:21 - Oct 16 with 1009 viewsDr_Parnassus

Markets on the move. Biden from $1.41 out to $1.52 and drifting.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 09:01 - Oct 16 with 996 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump is losing heavily. Everywhere.
Trump is a criminal.
Trump is going to jail.

Thats is really, its over.

Sleepy Joe has done the job.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 9:02]

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 09:04 - Oct 16 with 995 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 09:01 - Oct 16 by Kilkennyjack

Trump is losing heavily. Everywhere.
Trump is a criminal.
Trump is going to jail.

Thats is really, its over.

Sleepy Joe has done the job.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 9:02]

You seem concerned.

This big tech censorship is about to backfire big time.

[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 9:14]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:50 - Oct 16 with 969 viewsonehunglow

Im almost agreeing with Killy .

Trump will not go quietly though and many will go down with him.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:22 - Oct 16 with 957 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:50 - Oct 16 by onehunglow

Im almost agreeing with Killy .

Trump will not go quietly though and many will go down with him.

Well I’m glad you said almost.

There is still hope for you then. Almost.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:36 - Oct 16 with 952 viewschad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:44 - Oct 16 with 928 viewsonehunglow

There is hope for us all including you Dr P.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:12 - Oct 16 with 922 viewsHighjack

Some people call it corruption, others call it the American dream.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:26 - Oct 16 with 919 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What you have to realise about this total corruption is the fact that the FBI had all this information before and while the Democrats were impeaching the sitting President for asking for an investigation by the Ukraine for the very same information.
Yet posters on here say they do not believe in the deep state.
Well this is a classic example of exactly that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024