Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Local lockdown rule breakers 19:08 - Oct 9 with 1828 viewsCountyJim

Just a question for everyone I've tried Google can't find anything so here goes we couldn't go on holiday this week because we did the right thing and didn't travel to airport because its a non essential journey

But I know of at least two families that have gone to Bristol airport in last fortnight and few on holidays and broken local lockdowns why aren't local police asking Bristol police or airport to stop those in Wales or area's in England

Anyway I can't find one thing on google that people have been fined

And are checks being done on people coming from countries on the blacklist to make sure they are isolating
Local lockdown rule breakers on 19:12 - Oct 9 with 1296 viewsFireboy2

Someone here in the north west got fined for flouting the isolation rules, cant remember exactly where sorry so it is happening.
Local lockdown rule breakers on 19:32 - Oct 9 with 1273 viewscontroversial_jack

A few jail sentences are needed for those who endanger others
Local lockdown rule breakers on 19:47 - Oct 9 with 1261 viewsAndy1300

Local lockdown rule breakers on 19:32 - Oct 9 by controversial_jack

A few jail sentences are needed for those who endanger others

Best be more vigilant with drivers on their phone s first then

Number 1 team in Wales

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:26 - Oct 9 with 1246 viewsKeithHaynes

Don't wear a mask here Jim and you are 100 euro light. No questions.
Second time, 300.
Third, enjoy 3 months in the pokey.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:30 - Oct 9 with 1243 viewsDr_Winston

What risk does someone driving in a car from one area to an airport pose in terms of Covid? Does the virus somehow get into the exhaust system? Do people sneeze all over the leaflet racks in motorway service stations?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:36 - Oct 9 with 1236 viewsonehunglow

Driving ? Not sure of the link there.

Mask wearing not being enforced is the main reason why we are back to the starting line in this fight.

Staff challenge on alcohol,tobacco,blades,and paracetamol.

Serve alcohol to underage and you personally are liable,so its why people do challenge.

It is not that difficult to refuse to serve anyone not wearing a mask.

Not wearing a mask is an insult to those who do

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:43 - Oct 9 with 1232 viewsDr_Winston

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:36 - Oct 9 by onehunglow

Mask wearing not being enforced is the main reason why we are back to the starting line in this fight.

Serve alcohol to underage and you personally are liable,so its why people do challenge.

You're not sure of the link? Quelle surprise.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:47 - Oct 9 with 1229 viewsonehunglow

Don't get like that please or use faux french.

If you can't say anything tidy,stick to your chum's site.

Thanks

Login to get fewer ads

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:48 - Oct 9 with 1228 viewsAndy1300

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:36 - Oct 9 by onehunglow

Tell that to the exemptions

It should be optional

Number 1 team in Wales

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:50 - Oct 9 with 1223 viewsonehunglow

These exemptions .
Aye.

Everyone knows better

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:51 - Oct 9 with 1220 viewsDr_Winston

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:47 - Oct 9 by onehunglow

Don't get like that please or use faux french.

If you can't say anything tidy,stick to your chum's site.

Thanks

I was happy to ignore your very existence Richard. Sadly you chose to reply to me with your usual lack of comprehension.

I'll post where I like. If that bothers you stick me on ignore.

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:55 - Oct 9 with 1213 viewsonehunglow

Hello Jamie.

Same sentiments.

You really do not change but on this site we try not to perpetuate old spats.

Merci bien

Local lockdown rule breakers on 22:17 - Oct 9 with 1190 viewsCatullus

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:30 - Oct 9 by Dr_Winston

What risk does someone driving in a car from one area to an airport pose in terms of Covid? Does the virus somehow get into the exhaust system? Do people sneeze all over the leaflet racks in motorway service stations?

It's not the journey that's the problem, it's the human interaction at the other end.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Local lockdown rule breakers on 22:20 - Oct 9 with 1185 viewsCatullus

Our next door neighbour says a friend of his was fined over £1000 for driving from Neath to Bridgend (MacArthur Glen) but I don't actually know anyone who's been fined.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Local lockdown rule breakers on 22:25 - Oct 9 with 1181 viewsBoundy

Local lockdown rule breakers on 20:30 - Oct 9 by Dr_Winston

originally I think it was thought that should the vehicle breakdown or need refueling then it increases the risk to others

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Local lockdown rule breakers on 14:35 - Oct 10 with 1092 viewscontroversial_jack

Local lockdown rule breakers on 22:25 - Oct 9 by Boundy

originally I think it was thought that should the vehicle breakdown or need refueling then it increases the risk to others

There should be very few exceptions. Those with anxiety or panic attacks maybe.
Local lockdown rule breakers on 14:47 - Oct 10 with 1088 viewsAndy1300

Don’t you think that we are becoming a bit like East Germany ?

They are even capturing number plates on the loughor bridge today,

Number 1 team in Wales

Local lockdown rule breakers on 15:03 - Oct 10 with 1077 views1983

Local lockdown rule breakers on 14:47 - Oct 10 by Andy1300

Don’t you think that we are becoming a bit like East Germany ?

They are even capturing number plates on the loughor bridge today,

Exactly!! can you believe we are taking about grassing up people for going on holiday?

What has happened to our world what the feck have we become ? I fear for my children and grand children

The average age of a person to die in the UK is 81.15 yrs old
The average age of a person to die in the UK of covid is 82.4 yrs old

I personally know of 10 people that have lost their jobs and about another 10 who I know of.....so that's 20 families who I just know of being put under financial, mental pressure

WTF is going on??

From what I can make out we will all eventually be living in cave just staring out at the rain!

Local lockdown rule breakers on 15:31 - Oct 10 with 1055 viewsItchySphincter

Local lockdown rule breakers on 22:20 - Oct 9 by Catullus

Our next door neighbour says a friend of his was fined over £1000 for driving from Neath to Bridgend (MacArthur Glen) but I don't actually know anyone who's been fined.

Just heard today that is 40 quid fine for crossing Loughor Bridge without good reason. They’re checking.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Local lockdown rule breakers on 15:32 - Oct 10 with 1054 viewsFlashberryjack

Just seen live footage of hundreds protesting in London about covid restrictions, no masks, no social distancing, and I wouldn't mind betting a lot have come from areas that are in lock down.
Loads of police officers just standing about watching them, so obviously the rules don't apply if you're a protester, f*cking crazy country.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Local lockdown rule breakers on 15:59 - Oct 10 with 1039 viewsAndy1300

Local lockdown rule breakers on 15:32 - Oct 10 by Flashberryjack

Just seen live footage of hundreds protesting in London about covid restrictions, no masks, no social distancing, and I wouldn't mind betting a lot have come from areas that are in lock down.
Loads of police officers just standing about watching them, so obviously the rules don't apply if you're a protester, f*cking crazy country.

A bit hard to stop them considering they allowed the BLM and X-R lot to do same thing
[Post edited 10 Oct 2020 18:47]

Number 1 team in Wales

Local lockdown rule breakers on 16:11 - Oct 10 with 1031 viewsNeath_Jack

Local lockdown rule breakers on 15:32 - Oct 10 by Flashberryjack

This forum was full of posters last week, moaning about the police being heavy handed with this same lot of protestors. It's a funny old world aye.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Local lockdown rule breakers on 16:11 - Oct 10 with 1031 viewsFlashberryjack

Local lockdown rule breakers on 15:59 - Oct 10 by Andy1300

A bit hard to stop them considering they allowed the BLM and X-R lot to do same thing
[Post edited 10 Oct 2020 18:47]

They should have banned all mass protests after the BLM & Extinction Rebellion protests, At least until the covid pandemic is under control.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2020 18:04]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Local lockdown rule breakers on 16:28 - Oct 10 with 1022 viewsswan65split

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8823765/Coronavirus-UK-Woman-fined-1-00

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/18770526.police-issue-1-000-covid-19-fi
Local lockdown rule breakers on 17:02 - Oct 10 with 1017 viewsFieryJack

Local lockdown rule breakers on 16:11 - Oct 10 by Flashberryjack

They should have banned all mass protests after the BLM & Extinction Rebellion protests, At least until the covid pandemic is under control.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2020 18:04]

Corvid pandemic, you say?

Some serendipity there.

It's grimly amusing to note the similarity of the words covid and corvid (Latin term for members of the crow family) since many regard rooks and ravens as messengers of death.

I've never noticed an epidemic of crows where I live, but every spring there is an unpleasant multitude of greedy starlings squeaking in my yard 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024