Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) 19:27 - Oct 29 with 18191 viewsKeithHaynes

Celtic playing superbly well tonight 2-1 up in Lille.
Rangers to come v Poznan.
A couple of years back Poznan had a huge Swans flag in their more noisier part of the ground.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:53 - Jan 24 with 1222 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:13 - Jan 24 by Nortbankboy

Yes they do.
No union Jack today?

On my avatar does it really upset you?

I try to keep the thread to football if you read through it.

I I keep the political stuff to the NF forum 👍
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:59 - Jan 24 with 1195 viewsonehunglow

If only the clubs and their fans could stick to the football.

It is a nice concept however but religious bigotry is at the very core of both clubs.

No surrender still on evidence at every televised game .

How is that to do with football.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 12:02 - Jan 24 with 1220 viewsNortbankboy

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:53 - Jan 24 by pencoedjack

On my avatar does it really upset you?

I try to keep the thread to football if you read through it.

I I keep the political stuff to the NF forum 👍

Sorry got you mixed up with someone else.
He puts about 10 union jacks at the end of every post
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 13:31 - Jan 24 with 1179 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 12:02 - Jan 24 by Nortbankboy

Sorry got you mixed up with someone else.
He puts about 10 union jacks at the end of every post

No problem the same can be said about the mixed up poster who continually puts the Irish flag after his posts.

Rather strange on a Welsh football teams forum who play in the English league even when it comes to the 2 Glasgow teams, as far as I’m aware Scotland remains part of the UK so comes under the union flag.

Anyway that will be my last comment other than football related on this thread 👍
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:25 - Jan 24 with 1169 viewsKilkennyjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 13:31 - Jan 24 by pencoedjack

No problem the same can be said about the mixed up poster who continually puts the Irish flag after his posts.

Rather strange on a Welsh football teams forum who play in the English league even when it comes to the 2 Glasgow teams, as far as I’m aware Scotland remains part of the UK so comes under the union flag.

Anyway that will be my last comment other than football related on this thread 👍

Good - nobody is interested in your idiotic thoughts.

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪☘️

Beware of the Risen People

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:45 - Jan 24 with 1157 viewsraynor94

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:25 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

Good - nobody is interested in your idiotic thoughts.

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪☘️

10 in a row, you haven't posted that in a while, pleasure to see Lennon and Brown imploding

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:11 - Jan 24 with 1124 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 13:31 - Jan 24 by pencoedjack

I wish I had a quid for every time you said this on Celtic/Rangers threads mate 😂😂😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:31 - Jan 30 with 1058 viewspencoedjack

Another great result for Lennons boys today 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:10 - Jan 30 with 1045 viewsSwanjaxs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:31 - Jan 30 by pencoedjack

Another great result for Lennons boys today 👍

I suppose, after nearly 10 years of total dominance, this must taste sweet for the Ted's supporters, however tenuous thier links to the union might be.

Enjoy it, drink it in... it's been a while 🤣

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:26 - Jan 30 with 1032 viewspikeypaul

Gerrard has really ripped the bigoted,ginger creep Lennon a new arse hole.

Well done Stevie G and all on a budget 1/3rd of covid fc.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:32 - Jan 30 with 1046 viewsFireboy2

I don't really give a flying who wins as they are both as bad as each other, all I can say how can an inexperienced manager like gerrard get a team so many points ahead of the second placed team with no losses, baffling? Not really because it shows how poor the league is.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:24 - Jan 30 with 1031 views1462jack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:32 - Jan 30 by Fireboy2

I don't really give a flying who wins as they are both as bad as each other, all I can say how can an inexperienced manager like gerrard get a team so many points ahead of the second placed team with no losses, baffling? Not really because it shows how poor the league is.

Strange post from me apologises all
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 10:35]
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:30 - Jan 30 with 1029 viewsFireboy2

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:24 - Jan 30 by 1462jack

Strange post from me apologises all
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 10:35]

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:30 - Feb 18 with 939 viewspencoedjack

Another great win for Rangers tonight.

1 loss in 40 games including 33 wins that’s some record ( wins are in Europe as well as Scotland).

Gerradd doing a grand job & will no doubt be managing in the PL next season.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 07:59 - Feb 24 with 815 viewspencoedjack

Lennon has walked couldn’t take the bashing anymore.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 08:39 - Feb 24 with 813 viewsKeithHaynes

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 07:59 - Feb 24 by pencoedjack

It’s strange that a club as successful as Celtic have half a season of rebuilding and lose not a lot of games and he walks as soon as he gets it back on track, Entitlement of some clubs.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 09:51 - Feb 24 with 794 viewsraynor94

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 07:59 - Feb 24 by pencoedjack

Couldn't handle having to give Rangers a guard of honour in a few weeks time at Celtic Park when they become champions.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 10:19 - Feb 24 with 779 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:30 - Feb 18 by pencoedjack

Another great win for Rangers tonight.

1 loss in 40 games including 33 wins that’s some record ( wins are in Europe as well as Scotland).

Gerradd doing a grand job & will no doubt be managing in the PL next season.

And they say it's not about bigotry.

Gerrard will be Liverpool's next manager ,make no mistake .He will be waiting for Klopp to implode .

Liverpool and Gerrard -they'll get pelters aplenty.

Just wished Gerrard could have come to us to learn his manager trade.

A great

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 23:07 - Feb 25 with 727 viewspencoedjack

Last 16 in the europa league.

👏
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 12:54 - Feb 26 with 689 viewsKeithHaynes

Slavia Prague for Rangers in the last sixteen. That’s a really tough draw, they battered Leicester in the second half last night.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:43 - Feb 26 with 669 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 12:54 - Feb 26 by KeithHaynes

Slavia Prague for Rangers in the last sixteen. That’s a really tough draw, they battered Leicester in the second half last night.

Indeed probably be the end of the road for Rangers.

They have had a good run.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 15:47 - Feb 26 with 653 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:43 - Feb 26 by pencoedjack

Indeed probably be the end of the road for Rangers.

They have had a good run.

Rangers will be favourites to progress, and therefore it was a good draw for them, whether they get through or not is of course to be seen.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:23 - Feb 26 with 635 viewsCatullus

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 15:47 - Feb 26 by trampie

Rangers will be favourites to progress, and therefore it was a good draw for them, whether they get through or not is of course to be seen.

Being favourites doesn't make it a good draw, ask Leicester, it turned out to be a poisoned chalice.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:38 - Feb 26 with 631 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:23 - Feb 26 by Catullus

Being favourites doesn't make it a good draw, ask Leicester, it turned out to be a poisoned chalice.

If it's deemed Rangers are favourites in this match up against a team from the Czech league then it's a good draw, making comments after the result is irrelevant to what is perceived as a good or bad draw before the tie.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:45 - Feb 26 with 631 viewsKeithHaynes

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:38 - Feb 26 by trampie

If it's deemed Rangers are favourites in this match up against a team from the Czech league then it's a good draw, making comments after the result is irrelevant to what is perceived as a good or bad draw before the tie.

Slavia are streets ahead of Rangers for me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024