Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments 14:45 - Nov 13 with 3273 viewsSwansIndependent

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments 13th Nov 2020 14:41
Yan Dhanda, one of only ten Asian footballers in the UK has hit out at the ill thought out comments by Greg Clarke recently and delves deeper as to that they really mean to him as an ethnic minority in professional football. 0

Click on the link above for the full story.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 14:48 - Nov 13 with 2104 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 15:35 - Nov 13 with 2069 viewsReslovenSwan1

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 14:48 - Nov 13 by KeithHaynes

Zero tolerace on anti Welsh chants too then. Zero means zero.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 15:42 - Nov 13 with 2064 viewsonehunglow

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 15:35 - Nov 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Zero tolerace on anti Welsh chants too then. Zero means zero.

and also from English ones coming from Welsh fans

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:13 - Nov 13 with 2048 viewsChief

When we played Brighton a few years ago at the liberty they put a warning over the tannoy pre match not to sing homophobic chants. The first thing the Brighton fans did after that was to chat sheep, sheep shegers at our fans.

Personally I think both should be allowed - not every man in Brighton has sexual relations with other men&not all people in Wales actually commit acts of beastiality with farm animals, but that's what both places are widely known for. It's banter. No ones being singled out and no one has any idea if there were any homosexual men in the crowd.

However how you can get away with accusing of us of having sex with animals and not get arrested but you can get arrested for accusing them of having sex with men I don't know.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:16 - Nov 13 with 2044 viewsjasper_T

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:13 - Nov 13 by Chief

When we played Brighton a few years ago at the liberty they put a warning over the tannoy pre match not to sing homophobic chants. The first thing the Brighton fans did after that was to chat sheep, sheep shegers at our fans.

Personally I think both should be allowed - not every man in Brighton has sexual relations with other men&not all people in Wales actually commit acts of beastiality with farm animals, but that's what both places are widely known for. It's banter. No ones being singled out and no one has any idea if there were any homosexual men in the crowd.

However how you can get away with accusing of us of having sex with animals and not get arrested but you can get arrested for accusing them of having sex with men I don't know.

Only one of these things is a crime.
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:21 - Nov 13 with 2037 viewsChief

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:16 - Nov 13 by jasper_T

Only one of these things is a crime.

Yea so they were accusing us of being criminals to yet go unpunished

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 16:44 - Nov 13 with 2016 viewstrampie

Dhanda is of Indian decent apparently, Indians judging by their history know a bit about race.....hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 17:55 - Nov 13 with 1984 viewsReslovenSwan1

Spot on Chief. The south Wales constabulary need to up their games and arrest a few English right wing fascists. Zero tolerance means zero tolerance and we are an ethnic mnority.

Saying England is a sh$thole is not racist. Nor is advising people where to go to the toilet or advising people where the chariot belongs.

Login to get fewer ads

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 18:21 - Nov 13 with 1971 viewsKeithHaynes

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 17:55 - Nov 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Spot on Chief. The south Wales constabulary need to up their games and arrest a few English right wing fascists. Zero tolerance means zero tolerance and we are an ethnic mnority.

Saying England is a sh$thole is not racist. Nor is advising people where to go to the toilet or advising people where the chariot belongs.

Completely agree with your comments, it’s a long road, when will they ban inflatable sheep 😉

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 19:37 - Nov 13 with 1940 viewsFlashberryjack

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 18:21 - Nov 13 by KeithHaynes

Completely agree with your comments, it’s a long road, when will they ban inflatable sheep 😉

It's all a bit of banter mun....people need to lighten up.

A lot of my friends are English, they take the p*ss out of me, and I give it back in spades, then it's down the pub for a pint and a laugh.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 22:02 - Nov 13 with 1904 viewsReslovenSwan1

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 19:37 - Nov 13 by Flashberryjack

A lot of my friends are English, they take the p*ss out of me, and I give it back in spades, then it's down the pub for a pint and a laugh.

In many cases yes. However I think most of us have seen the ugly side as well. Being abused in this way by a bugged eyed aggressive Engish skin head fascist with a tatoo on his neck while under the influence of drugs or alchol is no laughing matter and I do not see why it should be considered acceptable especially on ou own sacred topsoil.

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 07:06 - Nov 14 with 1861 viewsKeithHaynes

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 22:02 - Nov 13 by ReslovenSwan1

In many cases yes. However I think most of us have seen the ugly side as well. Being abused in this way by a bugged eyed aggressive Engish skin head fascist with a tatoo on his neck while under the influence of drugs or alchol is no laughing matter and I do not see why it should be considered acceptable especially on ou own sacred topsoil.

Sounds dreadful, when did this happen.

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 08:10 - Nov 14 with 1849 viewsNotLoyal

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 07:06 - Nov 14 by KeithHaynes

Sounds dreadful, when did this happen.

In his head only.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 09:42 - Nov 14 with 1817 viewsbuilthjack

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 15:42 - Nov 13 by onehunglow

and also from English ones coming from Welsh fans

dont a lot of welsh rugby fans wear "ABE" shirts about the place? should they be banned?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 10:27 - Nov 14 with 1802 viewsWhiterockin

Is it OK if we sing 2-0 to the sheep s******.
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 10:41 - Nov 14 with 1798 viewschad

My experience (and have season tickets down that end), is that often our fans frustrated by the away fans lack of knowledge of / failure to mention, our supposed fondness of sheep, start reminding them of it by singing we know what we are in full voice.

Perhaps the odd inflatable sheep you see being tossed about the away end is a tribute to what they think is a proudly sung about tradition.

I would certainly say we are responsible for the majority of group, race based chanting.
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 10:47 - Nov 14 with 1787 viewschad

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 22:02 - Nov 13 by ReslovenSwan1

One of the Trust’s legal insurers ;)
Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 11:31 - Nov 14 with 1765 viewsMartinSwan

I find this whole thread both 'harmful and defamatory'.

So will you all please send me your personal details so I can forward them on to the police and report you all as responsible for a Hate Crime.

Fortunately unlike a real crime I don't need any evidence other than my opinion. The police will probably be round to see you all early next week as this is the most important crime for them to deal with.

Please remember to include your work address so if they cant find you at home, they can come round to your work.

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 11:57 - Nov 14 with 1748 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think the thing about gay people in Brighton is based on fact even though the incidence is just under 5% of people so a very small minority but one of the highest in the country.

Regarding Welsh people having sex with farm animals, particularly sheep, that’s a myth surely? Are there any official figures for such things? It’s the same as the Irish people are stupid nonsense. I suppose areas of high density sheep population are most likely to have the highest numbers of people who like sexual relations with them but we must be talking about the tiniest of numbers.

If any team’s supporters are likely to be sheep shaggers it must be Derby fans.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 12:08 - Nov 14 with 1743 viewsReslovenSwan1

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 11:31 - Nov 14 by MartinSwan

I find this whole thread both 'harmful and defamatory'.

So will you all please send me your personal details so I can forward them on to the police and report you all as responsible for a Hate Crime.

Fortunately unlike a real crime I don't need any evidence other than my opinion. The police will probably be round to see you all early next week as this is the most important crime for them to deal with.

Please remember to include your work address so if they cant find you at home, they can come round to your work.

You clearly have not been faced by an angry violent tatooed English skin head with violent intentions ( all be it for show) while with a family and children. (It is a fact they are almost always English) Fascist apologists were around when the bananas were flying and the the monkey chants common even at the Vetch. I was there and saw it.

I personally will not tolerate being 'put in my place' by far right English extremists. The banter ends when Resolven enters the room. You can giggle and shrug your shoulder if you want. Each to the own.

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 12:15 - Nov 14 with 1739 viewsKeithHaynes

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 12:08 - Nov 14 by ReslovenSwan1

You clearly have not been faced by an angry violent tatooed English skin head with violent intentions ( all be it for show) while with a family and children. (It is a fact they are almost always English) Fascist apologists were around when the bananas were flying and the the monkey chants common even at the Vetch. I was there and saw it.

I personally will not tolerate being 'put in my place' by far right English extremists. The banter ends when Resolven enters the room. You can giggle and shrug your shoulder if you want. Each to the own.

English fascist skinheads were throwing bananas at the vetch ?

Who is Resolven ?

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 12:31 - Nov 14 with 1715 viewsReslovenSwan1

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 12:15 - Nov 14 by KeithHaynes

English fascist skinheads were throwing bananas at the vetch ?

Who is Resolven ?

I was there and saw it in the Toshack era. Welsh racists were throwing bananas at the Vetch.

Wales has in general whitewashed these things from memory. Particularly rugby when Welsh rugby heros like Gareth Edwards and JPR went to play 'whites ony' sport in South Africa. Carl Smith Cardiffs West Indian No 8 had to stay behind in the early seventies so a not to upset the South Africans. They said 'keep politics out of sport' but were hypoctrites as blacks were not allowed to play sport with whites and had seperate areas of the stadium.

JPR as a trained doctors should have known better as he was smart enough. None of them have apoogised. JJ and Mervyn went to their graves without apologising . Some like me do not forget.

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 12:34 - Nov 14 with 1610 viewsKeithHaynes

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 12:31 - Nov 14 by ReslovenSwan1

I was there and saw it in the Toshack era. Welsh racists were throwing bananas at the Vetch.

Wales has in general whitewashed these things from memory. Particularly rugby when Welsh rugby heros like Gareth Edwards and JPR went to play 'whites ony' sport in South Africa. Carl Smith Cardiffs West Indian No 8 had to stay behind in the early seventies so a not to upset the South Africans. They said 'keep politics out of sport' but were hypoctrites as blacks were not allowed to play sport with whites and had seperate areas of the stadium.

JPR as a trained doctors should have known better as he was smart enough. None of them have apoogised. JJ and Mervyn went to their graves without apologising . Some like me do not forget.

Ah yes, I recall that on numerous occasions, I thought you were on about English fascist skinheads. I recall George Berry being one incident. Also the NB chanting ‘Argentina’ at Away fans which I found strange.

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 13:10 - Nov 14 with 1586 viewsNotLoyal

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 19:37 - Nov 13 by Flashberryjack

I think that was tongue in cheek

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Yan Dhanda slams Greg Clarke for his comments on 14:15 - Nov 14 with 1572 viewsMartinSwan

Well I've been faced by a few crowds of Anti-Welsh Bristolians, when I lived there for a time. Dealt with it by humour, talking, insults and the occaisional fight. When that happened my English friends stood alongside me.

One of the big advantages of being Welsh is you quickly realise you are part of many groups and different identities, and that is what it means to be an individual rather than just having a group identity.

Fighting Racist is one thing I'll happily fight it alongside you, but buying into this french philosophical 1970's cultural marxism to divide people and erase individuality in favour of a single group identity is naive and dangerous.

Hate Crime or Thought Crime what is the difference, when no proof is needed?

Remember the totalitarians whether from the Right or Left come for people one group at a time, and if you dont speak out there will be no-one to speak for you when they eventually come for you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024