Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump and his supporters. 22:16 - Jan 6 with 17400 viewsItchySphincter

Showed themselves for exactly what they are today.

Indefensible.

Time to pipe down now, you know who you are.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Trump and his supporters. on 16:04 - Jan 16 with 1336 viewsDJack

Trump and his supporters. on 15:06 - Jan 16 by Lohengrin

Anything is possible but I think we’d both agree it was unlikely. A lot of the posters on here seem to be about the same age, that’s too say in their fifties, if you’re in that bracket Groo then you’ve seen what a genuine attempt at a First World coup looks like at first hand, mate.

The Tejerazo, The 23-F: the attempted Spanish coup d'état in 1981. We had Colonel Tejero’s Guarda Civil seizing The Congress of Deputies in Madrid while General del Bosch’s division brought tanks onto the streets of Valencia, seizing the radio and television stations in the process issuing proclamations. By comparison what happened in Washington was more like rag week high jinks.

[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 15:14]

If it was the left that attacked Capitol Hill in such a manner you would be schreeching like a harridan and demanding a swift and decisive response.

Additionally the elephant in the room... no matter how doomed or stupid in execution, it was an attempted coup by a chunk of that crowd. Pretty much all coups have bystanders/onlookers caught up and dragged into events - it only needs those commited small groups to enable the start of the coup attempt.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump and his supporters. on 16:26 - Jan 16 with 1314 viewsLohengrin

Trump and his supporters. on 16:04 - Jan 16 by DJack

If it was the left that attacked Capitol Hill in such a manner you would be schreeching like a harridan and demanding a swift and decisive response.

Additionally the elephant in the room... no matter how doomed or stupid in execution, it was an attempted coup by a chunk of that crowd. Pretty much all coups have bystanders/onlookers caught up and dragged into events - it only needs those commited small groups to enable the start of the coup attempt.

A coup is the attempt to wrest control of the machinery of government. Show me some evidence that Pentagon officials and senior civil servants were prepared to participate and I’ll treat the claim seriously.

A rudderless crowd waving Gadsden flags shouting “woo-hoo” doesn’t amount to anything.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump and his supporters. on 16:34 - Jan 16 with 1297 viewsDJack

Trump and his supporters. on 16:26 - Jan 16 by Lohengrin

A coup is the attempt to wrest control of the machinery of government. Show me some evidence that Pentagon officials and senior civil servants were prepared to participate and I’ll treat the claim seriously.

A rudderless crowd waving Gadsden flags shouting “woo-hoo” doesn’t amount to anything.

It has been widely reported that many of the protestors thought that the police et al would join them when they saw their intent. It is still an attempted coup and none of your blather will change that.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump and his supporters. on 16:38 - Jan 16 with 1291 viewsLohengrin

Trump and his supporters. on 16:34 - Jan 16 by DJack

It has been widely reported that many of the protestors thought that the police et al would join them when they saw their intent. It is still an attempted coup and none of your blather will change that.

Really? What other “widely reported thoughts” held by that crowd are you happy to take at face value?

You desperately want that shambles to be viewed as some sort of historical pivot, I see that. What I don’t understand is why?

Trump and his supporters. on 16:40 - Jan 16 with 1284 viewsmajorraglan

I suspect the more the FBI dig the more that will come out. One concern I’d definitely have is the security on the day, a large scale protest should surely have resulted in a much larger police presence and potentially the National Guar being deployed as has been the case in some regions protests in DC.
Trump and his supporters. on 16:46 - Jan 16 with 1278 viewsDJack

Trump and his supporters. on 16:38 - Jan 16 by Lohengrin

Really? What other “widely reported thoughts” held by that crowd are you happy to take at face value?

You desperately want that shambles to be viewed as some sort of historical pivot, I see that. What I don’t understand is why?

Joe Biden won the popular vote and he won the Electoral College. The EC were in the process of the official counting of the EC votes - a constitutional requirement and it is a known fact that joe had the same "landslide" number of votes as Trump in 2016.

The insurrectionists made an attempt to cajole/bully/force their elected officials to change the vote and install the loser.

And as I pointed out earlier if that was leftists trying to steal an election you would be screeching about it

That is a coup attempt, no matter what other blather you introduce to divert attention/ downplay events.

Trump and his supporters. on 17:10 - Jan 16 with 1254 viewsLohengrin

Trump and his supporters. on 16:46 - Jan 16 by DJack

Joe Biden won the popular vote and he won the Electoral College. The EC were in the process of the official counting of the EC votes - a constitutional requirement and it is a known fact that joe had the same "landslide" number of votes as Trump in 2016.

The insurrectionists made an attempt to cajole/bully/force their elected officials to change the vote and install the loser.

And as I pointed out earlier if that was leftists trying to steal an election you would be screeching about it

That is a coup attempt, no matter what other blather you introduce to divert attention/ downplay events.

” The insurrectionists...”

A lot of those present may very well fondly imagine they are active participants in history, that their existence is somehow consequential. These are the willing consumers of the outlandish.

Conspiracy theories comprise the moving parts inside their heads, don’t let them move around in yours. It’s a long road back with no map.

Trump and his supporters. on 17:39 - Jan 16 with 1218 viewstrampie

Hasn't Trump stood twice for President and both times lost the popular vote ?, he had the most seats (or whatever the Yanks call it) on one occasion and less seats than his opponent on the other occasion, the one time he had most seats there is evidence that the Russians colluded to get him elected.
Whatever way you look at it Trump was not the most successful Presidential candidate and a very unsuccessful President who is apparently the only one to be impeached twice.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Trump and his supporters. on 18:42 - Jan 16 with 1194 viewsAndyCole

Trump and his supporters. on 16:46 - Jan 16 by DJack

Incredulous.

How do you think Harris-Biden won the vote ?

What are the top 5 Democratic manifesto pledges that swung the American voters ?

What do you think Harris-Biden can do to avert a certain catastrophic economic failure - the direct result of them 'winning' the popular vote ?

Do you think its mere coincidence that China is now expected within the next 6 months to usurp USA as the pre-eminent global power ?

Maybe it's prescient for perennial critics like yourself to polish your defence mechanisms.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Trump and his supporters. on 19:26 - Jan 16 with 1168 viewsmajorraglan

Trump and his supporters. on 18:42 - Jan 16 by AndyCole

Incredulous.

What are the top 5 Democratic manifesto pledges that swung the American voters ?

What do you think Harris-Biden can do to avert a certain catastrophic economic failure - the direct result of them 'winning' the popular vote ?

Do you think its mere coincidence that China is now expected within the next 6 months to usurp USA as the pre-eminent global power ?

Maybe it's prescient for perennial critics like yourself to polish your defence mechanisms.

Because people voted for them, 6m more than voted for Trump.

I suspect people saw them as an alternative to Trump, healthcare insurance, increased corporation tax and tax breaks for the middle class were some of his policies.

I think it’s far from certain that there going to be economic failure, we’ll have to see what happens.

The economy situation and China overtaking the US has been a long time coming, you can’t seriously blame Biden and Harris who haven’t even been sworn in for that. It will take years to reverse that trajectory and a radical change in people’s outlooks and expectations about cheap goods etc, it’s the same here and in Europe. Addressing the economic will involve big decisions around IT, technology and companies like Apple who export cutting edge technology to China.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 23:17]
Trump and his supporters. on 21:05 - Jan 16 with 1137 viewsDJack

Trump and his supporters. on 18:42 - Jan 16 by AndyCole

Incredulous.

Moderates, Independants and many former Republicans were sick of Trump. Joe is known as a deal maker/mender of fences. Notwhithstanding the most egregious non-handling of the pandemic

Why do you ask as apart from "build the wall" and "America first" there was no policy other than whatever Trump decided to tweet from this regime.

Joe has said he will deal with Covid whilst Trump said it was nothing and would go away.

Joe will give more Americans access to affordable healthcare whilst Trump wanted "Obamacare" to be annulled - which is funny as it was the right wing Heritage Foundation that came up with the idea and Obama thought it would be a good thing to get bi-partisan support - he underestimated how venal Republicans can be.

Joe is going to fight climate change whilst Trump rolledback climate & environmental protections.

There is a shit-tonne more but I suspect that those will be lost on you

So Joe & Kamala whilst not in power are responsible for Americas economic failure you say! Absolutely deluded!

That is down to American corporate culture and its ruinous ideal of cutting costs to the bone so that this years (current then future) growth targets are met so that the board get their pay bonus. They sold their souls to China for a couple of bucks[

It is you who has gone defensive al I've done is decry an inept Authoritarian.

Trump and his supporters. on 21:19 - Jan 16 with 1126 viewsAndyCole

Trump and his supporters. on 21:05 - Jan 16 by DJack

Moderates, Independants and many former Republicans were sick of Trump. Joe is known as a deal maker/mender of fences. Notwhithstanding the most egregious non-handling of the pandemic

Why do you ask as apart from "build the wall" and "America first" there was no policy other than whatever Trump decided to tweet from this regime.

Joe has said he will deal with Covid whilst Trump said it was nothing and would go away.

Joe will give more Americans access to affordable healthcare whilst Trump wanted "Obamacare" to be annulled - which is funny as it was the right wing Heritage Foundation that came up with the idea and Obama thought it would be a good thing to get bi-partisan support - he underestimated how venal Republicans can be.

Joe is going to fight climate change whilst Trump rolledback climate & environmental protections.

There is a shit-tonne more but I suspect that those will be lost on you

So Joe & Kamala whilst not in power are responsible for Americas economic failure you say! Absolutely deluded!

That is down to American corporate culture and its ruinous ideal of cutting costs to the bone so that this years (current then future) growth targets are met so that the board get their pay bonus. They sold their souls to China for a couple of bucks[

It is you who has gone defensive al I've done is decry an inept Authoritarian.

The 2nd half of our match against Barnsley is just underway, we're winning 2-0, and you choose to now respond. Clueless. No sense of perspective.

You have a screw or two loose, as you yourself admitted. Take you're tablets. You know, the one's you said you were reliant upon, in another moment of weakness, late at night, when you can't sleep, because of said weakness.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Trump and his supporters. on 21:24 - Jan 16 with 1122 viewsGwyn737

Trump and his supporters. on 21:19 - Jan 16 by AndyCole

The 2nd half of our match against Barnsley is just underway, we're winning 2-0, and you choose to now respond. Clueless. No sense of perspective.

You have a screw or two loose, as you yourself admitted. Take you're tablets. You know, the one's you said you were reliant upon, in another moment of weakness, late at night, when you can't sleep, because of said weakness.

Trump and his supporters. on 21:48 - Jan 16 with 1107 viewsDJack

Trump and his supporters. on 21:19 - Jan 16 by AndyCole

I can walk and chew gum at the same. Ask your carer to assist you.

Additionally I've asked you before - what condition do I have and what tablets am I supposed to be taking.

Like last time I don't expect to get an answer as you are a simpleton of a child throwing faeces as you are upset.

Trump and his supporters. on 21:57 - Jan 16 with 1103 viewsAndyCole

Trump and his supporters. on 21:24 - Jan 16 by Gwyn737

And you are proud to say you're a teacher of young children, in our schools.

Show your post to your kids, the ones with the Swans pencil case.

Trump and his supporters. on 22:01 - Jan 16 with 1097 viewsGwyn737

Trump and his supporters. on 21:57 - Jan 16 by AndyCole

And you are proud to say you're a teacher of young children, in our schools.

Show your post to your kids, the ones with the Swans pencil case.

Which posts? I don’t think I’ve ever written anything that’s not PG rated.
Trump and his supporters. on 22:06 - Jan 16 with 1087 viewsDJack

Trump and his supporters. on 22:01 - Jan 16 by Gwyn737

Which posts? I don’t think I’ve ever written anything that’s not PG rated.

He'll take a bit as he is typing with his forhead...

Trump and his supporters. on 22:21 - Jan 16 with 1074 viewsDJack

Additionally, on point and in response to the simpleton...

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/2/e2020589118

Trump and his supporters. on 22:23 - Jan 16 with 1067 viewsGwyn737

Trump and his supporters. on 22:06 - Jan 16 by DJack

He'll take a bit as he is typing with his forhead...

I think he might have got your and my posts mixed up.

Either way it’s quite a cross response.
Trump and his supporters. on 14:53 - Jan 17 with 975 viewsDJack

Trump and his supporters. on 23:00 - Jan 12 by AnotherJohn

I don't accept your suggested version because there were also several armed police officers behind Babbit and she never actually made it through the window. One of the police officers behind her pointed his rifle at the shooter for a second or two. If you want context then look at the final section of the film in the link below, which comes from an organisation I do not support (Infowars), but shows how Babbit got to the partition. You will need to take the spaces out of the url to get it to work.

https://the resistance.video/watch?id=5ff6857e00bac0328da8e888
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 23:02]

Couple of points...

Behind that door was the last group of Senators retreating to a safe are with the building so the police/Federal Officers were there for their protection.

Babbit got here head and shoulders through the window and was therefore a clear and present danger. An unfortunate but legitimate event.

The armed police behind her were just arriving to replace the three police officers who had left seconds before. As they had just arrived there they were unaware of what just unfolded and were,initially, not aware of who the guy with the handgun was.

Below is A Washington Post timeline video of the Capitol Hill invasion and gives context to the day and touches on the shooting.

Whatever your thoughts on the event this video describes what went on, where and when and is worth a look.

Trump and his supporters. on 03:51 - Jan 18 with 912 viewsGroo

6th January - Every video uploaded to Parlour from DC

https://www.pc.gc.ca/en/lhn-nhs/nu/epaveswrecks

Groo does what Groo does best

Trump and his supporters. on 12:07 - Jan 18 with 861 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump and his supporters. on 14:53 - Jan 17 by DJack

Couple of points...

Behind that door was the last group of Senators retreating to a safe are with the building so the police/Federal Officers were there for their protection.

Babbit got here head and shoulders through the window and was therefore a clear and present danger. An unfortunate but legitimate event.

The armed police behind her were just arriving to replace the three police officers who had left seconds before. As they had just arrived there they were unaware of what just unfolded and were,initially, not aware of who the guy with the handgun was.

Below is A Washington Post timeline video of the Capitol Hill invasion and gives context to the day and touches on the shooting.

Whatever your thoughts on the event this video describes what went on, where and when and is worth a look.

I love the way that you justify the murder of one unarmed female.

"Babbit got here head and shoulders through the window and was therefore a clear and present danger. An unfortunate but legitimate event. "

He was close enough to smack her in the head with his Glock, or anything else at hand.
He gave no warning, it was an execution, but that was OK for you because somehow a lone unarmed female was a "clear and present danger". that this big brave security guy or cop couldn't handle.

Funny how none of the other cops shot any of the other 100 odd people who entered the building, not even a wounding and not one single cop was shot either.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:56 - Jan 18 with 837 viewsDJack

Trump and his supporters. on 00:24 - Mar 5 with 538 viewsDJack

"Oath Keeper is 1st to plead guilty to seditious conspiracy for Jan. 6, will cooperate with prosecutors"

Ooops!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/oath-keeper-pleads-guilty-seditious-conspiracy-j

Trump and his supporters. on 00:30 - Mar 5 with 532 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 00:24 - Mar 5 by DJack

"Oath Keeper is 1st to plead guilty to seditious conspiracy for Jan. 6, will cooperate with prosecutors"

Ooops!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/oath-keeper-pleads-guilty-seditious-conspiracy-j

Well that puts the nonsense to bed that the speech made them do it.

Looks like these idiots had already planned their laughable flag waving and selfie taking well in advance.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024