Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump impeached again. 23:46 - Jan 13 with 4215 viewsItchySphincter

What have you got to say, nut jobs?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Trump impeached again. on 00:43 - Jan 14 with 2732 viewsDJack

Something, something Antifa, something, something free speech, something, something America burning by BLM, something, something silencing Conservative voices, something, something America needs to heal and not more division, something, something satanic Democrats.

I think i've covered most of it for them?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump impeached again. on 02:05 - Jan 14 with 2702 viewsDr_Parnassus

Pretty valid this time round, isn’t it.

Hope you guys are ok, seems like you have gone bonkers this last fortnight.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Trump impeached again. on 02:39 - Jan 14 with 2702 viewsDJack

Trump impeached again. on 02:05 - Jan 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Bonkers, no that was you on the Debate thread. Any news on the Biden laptop?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump impeached again. on 02:50 - Jan 14 with 2694 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump impeached again. on 02:39 - Jan 14 by DJack

Bonkers, no that was you on the Debate thread. Any news on the Biden laptop?

Common sense is never bonkers DJack, which is always what I base my posts on.

Bit of an abrupt about turn there, again? No, no further news on the Biden laptop, doubt we will be hearing much of that now as I predicted. Would have been a very interesting investigation however had November been a different result.

Take a breath and calm down chaps. It’s like we have a couple of puppies running around the forum. Stop looking for arguments. Relax.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 3:03]

Trump impeached again. on 03:11 - Jan 14 with 2684 viewsDJack

Trump impeached again. on 02:50 - Jan 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Common sense is never bonkers DJack, which is always what I base my posts on.

Bit of an abrupt about turn there, again? No, no further news on the Biden laptop, doubt we will be hearing much of that now as I predicted. Would have been a very interesting investigation however had November been a different result.

Take a breath and calm down chaps. It’s like we have a couple of puppies running around the forum. Stop looking for arguments. Relax.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 3:03]

There you go with your projection again.

I'm all chilly. After recent events you disappeared for a while and you've come back all quiet.

p.s. There has been ZERO proof that the laptops (plural) ever belonged to or indeed ever were in the posession of Hunter Biden. but you crack on barking at tyres.

Trump impeached again. on 03:14 - Jan 14 with 2683 viewsDJack

Trump impeached again. on 05:05 - Jan 14 with 2664 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump impeached again. on 03:11 - Jan 14 by DJack

There you go with your projection again.

I'm all chilly. After recent events you disappeared for a while and you've come back all quiet.

p.s. There has been ZERO proof that the laptops (plural) ever belonged to or indeed ever were in the posession of Hunter Biden. but you crack on barking at tyres.

Disappeared? Projection? I have done nothing of the sort on either count - not sure what you have been looking at. I have made my feelings clear on recent events and have been very vocal, not an awful lot to say really is there? Awful scenes. You don’t see me running around the forum looking for arguments.

I’m replying to you sensibly, as usual, while you post a host of cartoons, memes, Twitter stories and rehashed conversations in the faint hope someone may engage you. That’s far from chilled. You are clearly disappointed because on this occasion we agree, and there is nothing for you to get your knickers in a twist about (hence why you have decided to change topic back to something you can get your teeth into). Subtle. I think you like it far better when you can try and cause conflict... which says it all about the common sense opinion vs the partisan and entrenched.

As for the laptops, I don’t buy your Russian conspiracy theory. Of course there is evidence, including signed receipts and corroborating emails from people on that very email chain. If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck and walks like a duck... it’s probably a duck. But you crack on with your conspiracy DJack, I’m sure it’s all an elaborate Russian hoax on an unfathomable scale of detail never before seen. Sounds plausible.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 5:17]

Trump impeached again. on 07:59 - Jan 14 with 2623 viewsItchySphincter

Trump impeached again. on 02:05 - Jan 14 by Dr_Parnassus

From deflection to projection.

Don’t you worry about us, champ.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump impeached again. on 08:34 - Jan 14 with 2610 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump impeached again. on 07:59 - Jan 14 by ItchySphincter

From deflection to projection.

Don’t you worry about us, champ.

I’m not worried about you, just asking out of curiosity.

Trump impeached again. on 08:56 - Jan 14 with 2603 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The interesting thing will be how the GOP decides to play this. They can kill it and maybe Trump runs in 2024 on the GOP ticket or as an independent (which would be calamitous for the GOP). They can vote for impeachment and bar him from running again which must have its attraction but another Trump could run instead.

Either way they have an interesting decision to make.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Trump impeached again. on 09:17 - Jan 14 with 2585 viewsDr_Winston

The 70+ million who voted for Trump aren't going away. The nutjobs who smashed up the Capitol aren't going away. The nutjobs who smashed up Seattle aren't going away, just in case the Dems are fooled into thinking that they don't also have their own nutjobs and pretending otherwise doesn't encourage the first lot.

Basically, America isn't going to be much fun for a while.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Trump impeached again. on 09:58 - Jan 14 with 2575 viewsVincent_Vega

Trump impeached again. on 09:17 - Jan 14 by Dr_Winston

The 70+ million who voted for Trump aren't going away. The nutjobs who smashed up the Capitol aren't going away. The nutjobs who smashed up Seattle aren't going away, just in case the Dems are fooled into thinking that they don't also have their own nutjobs and pretending otherwise doesn't encourage the first lot.

Agreed. The division that has been created as a result of well documented reasons is not going to be repaired any time soon. Does give me the impression the Dems are really trying to stick the knife into the Orange man so he doesn't run for 2024 because if he manages to then god help them.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Trump impeached again. on 10:26 - Jan 14 with 2558 viewsItchySphincter

Completely broken. 25th Amendment would have been disastrous for the Democrats and they would never have recovered from claims that they removed a sitting president. Impeachment might be slightly better for them but it’s going to mobilise the lunatic fringe which appear to be becoming the mainstream. Real life is mirrored on here with conspiracy theory bandied about as fact and politics of envy and division on the rise. It’s going to take a long time for people to back away from hard right leaning racist policies, especially now it’s been wrapped up as acceptable patriotism by Trump and his disciples.

Trump impeached again. on 11:19 - Jan 14 with 2530 viewsonehunglow

Nutjobs is a word best used to think they are never wrong.

All I know is I know nothing.

If Trump goes to court ,Biden will have this distraction for years.

He should be publically humiliated ,in an ideal world but this isn't

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Trump impeached again. on 11:32 - Jan 14 with 2526 viewsItchySphincter

Trump impeached again. on 11:19 - Jan 14 by onehunglow

Nutjobs is a word best used to think they are never wrong.

All I know is I know nothing.

If Trump goes to court ,Biden will have this distraction for years.

He should be publically humiliated ,in an ideal world but this isn't

Thought you were putting me on ignore? I would if I was you.

Trump impeached again. on 12:16 - Jan 14 with 2507 viewsonehunglow

Trump impeached again. on 11:32 - Jan 14 by ItchySphincter

Thought you were putting me on ignore? I would if I was you.

But then I'd be missing out.

It' s always good to take a step back and genuflect.

I was hoping you'd send me birthday wishes for old times sake .

Trump impeached again. on 14:24 - Jan 14 with 2470 viewsItchySphincter

Happy Birthday, many happy returns.

Trump impeached again. on 14:30 - Jan 14 with 2465 viewsonehunglow

Trump impeached again. on 14:24 - Jan 14 by ItchySphincter

Happy Birthday, many happy returns.

Thanks. Frankly,hope we are both around for a few more years yet to annoy each other

Trump impeached again. on 18:30 - Jan 14 with 2413 viewsmajorraglan

Trump impeached again. on 10:26 - Jan 14 by ItchySphincter

Completely broken. 25th Amendment would have been disastrous for the Democrats and they would never have recovered from claims that they removed a sitting president. Impeachment might be slightly better for them but it’s going to mobilise the lunatic fringe which appear to be becoming the mainstream. Real life is mirrored on here with conspiracy theory bandied about as fact and politics of envy and division on the rise. It’s going to take a long time for people to back away from hard right leaning racist policies, especially now it’s been wrapped up as acceptable patriotism by Trump and his disciples.

Been has inherited a poison chalice and he’ll have his work cut out to reunite the country. Going after a Trump per se will do him no favours, however if it subsequently comes out that Trump has Russian links, has interfered with investigations etc then people may turn against him. Last night allegations that some of the pro Trump Republican politicians had met demonstrators and given tours etc the day before the protest, if its proven that there were links and it was premeditated then Bidens position becomes a easier.
Trump impeached again. on 23:13 - Jan 14 with 2359 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Pretty much how it feels to me, more intervention from the Dems in an unsettled society could go either way.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Trump impeached again. on 07:44 - Jan 15 with 2279 viewsHighjack

Trump impeached again. on 08:56 - Jan 14 by Joe_bradshaw

The interesting thing will be how the GOP decides to play this. They can kill it and maybe Trump runs in 2024 on the GOP ticket or as an independent (which would be calamitous for the GOP). They can vote for impeachment and bar him from running again which must have its attraction but another Trump could run instead.

Either way they have an interesting decision to make.

Quite a few of those senators will be fancying a run in 2024 and will take the opportunity to get a rival out of the picture early.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump impeached again. on 12:42 - Jan 15 with 2238 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump impeached again. on 00:43 - Jan 14 by DJack

Something, something Antifa, something, something free speech, something, something America burning by BLM, something, something silencing Conservative voices, something, something America needs to heal and not more division, something, something satanic Democrats.

I think i've covered most of it for them?

Not bad, you are learning.
Let's start with with the impeachment, they are impeaching the President for his speech, claiming it instigated the "spontaneous" riot at the Capitol Building.
This is going to be a tricky one to prove, as the FBI have already declared that they new in advance that the riot was being planned and told the police and congress before that day.
So it cannot have been a "spontaneous riot" caused by the President's speech as per the Impeachment if it was planned in advance.

We also have the problem of the time line, the Capitol was being attacked 20 minutes before Trump's speech ended and those doing the attacking were there before he even began speaking.

John Sullivan, also known as JadenX, an Antifa activist has been arrested, already condemned by his own words that he was one of planners of the riot, including posing as a Trump supporter, in fact he even took along his own tame CNN/NPR Photo Journalist Jade Sacker to document his success.
Crowing on camera "that we did it".
Jade Sacker also videod him trying to break the window that Ashli Babbitt climbed through to be killed by a still unnamed Cop or Security person.

We also have Aaron Mostofsky, a registered Democrat and son of a Democrat Judge arrested as well.

Next we have Kevin and Hunter Seefried arrested, supposedly supporters of the confederacy as Kevin was carrying a confederate flag, who is apparently also a registered Democrat.

Then we have the total "horned" idiot, who is a failed actor, not a Trump fan but a perpetual protestor, who loves to join any protest as his history shows.

Up till now the only Trump moron supporter is the retired Fire Brigade officer that threw the Fire Extinguisher at the police, which as the Police have admitted, thankfully did not kill or badly injure anyone.

Assuming that anyone will actually be allowed to present any defending evidence this impeachment cannot stand.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 12:50]
Trump impeached again. on 16:23 - Jan 15 with 2201 viewsItchySphincter

Trump impeached again. on 12:42 - Jan 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Not bad, you are learning.
Let's start with with the impeachment, they are impeaching the President for his speech, claiming it instigated the "spontaneous" riot at the Capitol Building.
This is going to be a tricky one to prove, as the FBI have already declared that they new in advance that the riot was being planned and told the police and congress before that day.
So it cannot have been a "spontaneous riot" caused by the President's speech as per the Impeachment if it was planned in advance.

We also have the problem of the time line, the Capitol was being attacked 20 minutes before Trump's speech ended and those doing the attacking were there before he even began speaking.

John Sullivan, also known as JadenX, an Antifa activist has been arrested, already condemned by his own words that he was one of planners of the riot, including posing as a Trump supporter, in fact he even took along his own tame CNN/NPR Photo Journalist Jade Sacker to document his success.
Crowing on camera "that we did it".
Jade Sacker also videod him trying to break the window that Ashli Babbitt climbed through to be killed by a still unnamed Cop or Security person.

We also have Aaron Mostofsky, a registered Democrat and son of a Democrat Judge arrested as well.

Next we have Kevin and Hunter Seefried arrested, supposedly supporters of the confederacy as Kevin was carrying a confederate flag, who is apparently also a registered Democrat.

Then we have the total "horned" idiot, who is a failed actor, not a Trump fan but a perpetual protestor, who loves to join any protest as his history shows.

Up till now the only Trump moron supporter is the retired Fire Brigade officer that threw the Fire Extinguisher at the police, which as the Police have admitted, thankfully did not kill or badly injure anyone.

Assuming that anyone will actually be allowed to present any defending evidence this impeachment cannot stand.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 12:50]

Booooooooooooring. Get off of Qanon you aching simpleton.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 18:00]

Trump impeached again. on 16:40 - Jan 15 with 2194 viewsLohengrin

Trump impeached again. on 16:23 - Jan 15 by ItchySphincter

I don’t doubt any of those claims would pan out if you were to take time and make the effort to dig into them. The difference between me and people like AFD is he would look at that and see evidence of some sort of false flag, Fifth Column conspiracy: I don’t. I just see a gaggle of maladjusted individuals who are drawn to disorder like moths to a flame, they will turn out wherever there is the prospect of it occurring, whatever the cause.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump impeached again. on 16:41 - Jan 15 with 2192 viewsonehunglow

Trump impeached again. on 16:23 - Jan 15 by ItchySphincter

I will be reporting you to warwick for naked plagiarism

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024