Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Max gone to a BIG club. 11:17 - Jan 18 with 4480 viewsaberhugh

Yet again I feel so inadequate. How ever much I wash and beat myself up I can't get Swansea off me or out of me. In these troubled times it is reassuring that the media in our capital reiterate the size of CCFC and confirm us as the unwashed down west. Max is a young virgin but has been fully impregnated with the 1927 vaccine. It is great he has arrived at a BIG sleeping giant. No doubt they will take as much care of him as Harry Wilson. I'm all done in, off to put my head in the oven, this will hurt, it's electric.
https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1062985379?-1881:1065
Max gone to a BIG club. on 11:23 - Jan 18 with 3617 viewsNotLoyal

He went for money, it’s already reported here he didn’t match up to the full checks that Swansea do on players, we as a club were well clear of him when Cardiff stepped in, if they want second best and whatever issues he has, they are welcome to him.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Max gone to a BIG club. on 11:32 - Jan 18 with 3587 views34dfgdf54

In fairness he never said anything of the sort, article headline is false.

but still, as Dazzler would say, f*ck him.
Max gone to a BIG club. on 11:43 - Jan 18 with 3559 viewsThornburyswan

Max gone to a BIG club. on 11:32 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

Spot on RJ inflammatory journalism at it’s best.
Max gone to a BIG club. on 11:47 - Jan 18 with 3544 viewsaberhugh

Max gone to a BIG club. on 11:32 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

Correct, Max is innocent. It's a shame we don't support a big, big club and live in our capital city. Guess we'll have to get on with it. Off to look at the league table.
Max gone to a BIG club. on 12:21 - Jan 18 with 3460 viewsBadlands

Compared with Crawley Cardiff is a big club but we are massive.
He's obviously taking things one step up at a time.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Max gone to a BIG club. on 12:40 - Jan 18 with 3415 viewsCatullus

Max gone to a BIG club. on 12:21 - Jan 18 by Badlands

Compared with Crawley Cardiff is a big club but we are massive.
He's obviously taking things one step up at a time.

We're not massive mun! Massive compared to Crawley maybe but massive is Manyoo or Liverpool.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Max gone to a BIG club. on 13:14 - Jan 18 with 3366 viewsBoundy

Max gone to a BIG club. on 12:40 - Jan 18 by Catullus

We're not massive mun! Massive compared to Crawley maybe but massive is Manyoo or Liverpool.

I'd say we're comfortable in our own skin

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Max gone to a BIG club. on 13:29 - Jan 18 with 3330 viewsmorristonboy

Max gone to a BIG club. on 12:40 - Jan 18 by Catullus

These clubs are big but not maaasssive!! I knows, I read WOL and listen to BBC Wales. Our capital is HUGE!!
Login to get fewer ads

Max gone to a BIG club. on 19:23 - Jan 20 with 2964 viewsGroo

Starting tonight

Groo does what Groo does best

Max gone to a BIG club. on 19:48 - Jan 20 with 2908 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Max gone to a BIG club. on 11:23 - Jan 18 by NotLoyal

He went for money, it’s already reported here he didn’t match up to the full checks that Swansea do on players, we as a club were well clear of him when Cardiff stepped in, if they want second best and whatever issues he has, they are welcome to him.

What are the "full checks" that we conduct on potential players? We've had convicted criminals, elite level journeymen on £80,000+ per week, cross-dressing exhibitionists and Sam Clucas all join in recent memory.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Max gone to a BIG club. on 19:54 - Jan 20 with 2898 viewsChief

Max gone to a BIG club. on 19:48 - Jan 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What are the "full checks" that we conduct on potential players? We've had convicted criminals, elite level journeymen on £80,000+ per week, cross-dressing exhibitionists and Sam Clucas all join in recent memory.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Max gone to a BIG club. on 20:01 - Jan 20 with 2870 viewsNotLoyal

Since cooper has been here ?
Grow up and accept you don't know everything.
It's clear what your game is.

Read this you spoon. If you don't believe it speak up. Grow a pair. If Keith is your problem and his 20 years of football writing, contacts and ability to express himself. Speak up !

Let’s have a look at why Max Watters didn’t join Swansea City
Remember what Cooper says ? ‘ We need players, in the building, however, they have to be the right players, the players that come in have to be right for us, not just for them. It isn’t good enough that they are value, they must not upset the continuity here at the club and the dressing room that we have at Swansea ‘ Big, big clue there, here we go, let’s examine the facts.

Max Watters, bid on the table, ready for Crawley to accept, based on Watters scoring record over a few months. It was five hundred thousand pounds. It’s called due diligence when a club does as much work on a player off the pitch as they do on the pitch, that’s a proper club working properly. Swansea have a very good record in this department, it stretches back to the days when Huw Jenkins thought he was the new wheeler dealer in football recruitment. He learned that as he went along, Ferrie Bodde is an example, nowadays it’s different. Gambling, net worth, living conditions, reliability, contacts, family, friends, influences, previous behaviour, weakness, employment worth, true value, all go towards the due diligence Swansea City do today Andy Scott’s job is not just unearthing gems, it’s more than that. It’s just the start when a player comes to notice. That’s why Max Watters didn’t come to Swansea, because if the swans desperately wanted him, he wouldn’t be at Cardiff today.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 20:26]

OK I've changed it.

Max gone to a BIG club. on 20:09 - Jan 20 with 2841 viewsCatullus

Max gone to a BIG club. on 13:14 - Jan 18 by Boundy

I'd say we're comfortable in our own skin

Absolutely. We just do what we do and shouldn't worry about size. Unless you are a glory hunter, size shouldn't matter.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Max gone to a BIG club. on 20:29 - Jan 20 with 2798 viewsReslovenSwan1

Keith

I know you were considering a one year anniversary forum post award category in your impressive overhaul of this portal.

I would like to nominate this beautiful reposte for "most brutal post of the year award".

A truley wonderful effort. Congratutions Dwight.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Max gone to a BIG club. on 20:32 - Jan 20 with 2792 viewssP7qupUf

Withdrawn now. Couple of comments on their board that show a degree of being underwhelmed. That said, in fairness to him it is is first game.
Max gone to a BIG club. on 20:34 - Jan 20 with 2783 viewsCatullus

Max gone to a BIG club. on 20:29 - Jan 20 by ReslovenSwan1

Keith

I know you were considering a one year anniversary forum post award category in your impressive overhaul of this portal.

I would like to nominate this beautiful reposte for "most brutal post of the year award".

A truley wonderful effort. Congratutions Dwight.

And the recent memory he refers to is during Huw Jenkins reign too,absolutely beautiful....

Max gone to a BIG club. on 20:40 - Jan 20 with 2775 viewsDr_Winston

Max gone to a BIG club. on 20:32 - Jan 20 by sP7qupUf

Withdrawn now. Couple of comments on their board that show a degree of being underwhelmed. That said, in fairness to him it is is first game.

"Looks a League Two striker" is a not uncommon comment. Calls to give him time to adapt. Not ideal in a relegation battle.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Max gone to a BIG club. on 20:50 - Jan 20 with 2744 viewsChief

Max gone to a BIG club. on 20:32 - Jan 20 by sP7qupUf

He was completely anonymous.

Max gone to a BIG club. on 20:55 - Jan 20 with 2726 viewspencoedjack

6 on the bounce.

Massive
Max gone to a BIG club. on 21:00 - Jan 20 with 2696 viewsonehunglow

What have ya done Max

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Max gone to a BIG club. on 21:00 - Jan 20 with 2695 viewsAndyCole

Brentford's Toney red card

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Max gone to a BIG club. on 21:02 - Jan 20 with 2689 viewssP7qupUf

Max gone to a BIG club. on 20:55 - Jan 20 by pencoedjack

6 on the bounce.

Massive

If they hadn't scored two goals in the last five minutes against Brum it would be close to ten... after we ended their hot streak.
Max gone to a BIG club. on 21:10 - Jan 20 with 2635 viewsGroo

If you believe Anus's board they paid 200K for him, rising to 500K. ??

If that is correct then I would assume we never made an offer.

Not that I believe Anus's board mind.

Groo does what Groo does best

Max gone to a BIG club. on 21:15 - Jan 20 with 2604 viewsChief

Max gone to a BIG club. on 21:10 - Jan 20 by Groo

Everywhere else its being reported as at least a million.

Max gone to a BIG club. on 21:18 - Jan 20 with 2593 viewsNotLoyal

Max gone to a BIG club. on 21:10 - Jan 20 by Groo

Let's honest but if the 500k offer was wrong cooper would have been on that like a shot. Anus has a complicated head when it comes to undermining Swansea. This is a great example.

Swansea offer could have been 500k with 100k stages over two years as an example, it's still 500k but not 200k in the hands of a greedy owner straight off. Think we need to look beyond the news sometimes

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024