Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top six watch 20:34 - Feb 1 with 104833 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve changed the thread title, I’m getting the feeling a lots about to change.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 13:45 - Feb 2 with 3902 viewsonehunglow

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 13:44 - Feb 2 by Brynmill_Jack

A medium must have told Concorde conk that “Albert Adomah will have a profound future effect on Swansea’s league placing........”
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 15:35]

Don't knock mediums.You never know what's around the corner

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 14:08 - Feb 2 with 3891 viewsBoundy

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 13:45 - Feb 2 by onehunglow

Well why not ask one

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 14:32 - Feb 2 with 3872 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I had a meeting arranged with one today. They've just cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 15:44 - Feb 2 with 3798 viewsonehunglow

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 14:32 - Feb 2 by Joe_bradshaw

I had a meeting arranged with one today. They've just cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

Not bad Joe.Old one' are the best.Are you the poster that lives near Denia?

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:24 - Feb 2 with 3765 viewsCatullus

......Skewen Park

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 18:05 - Feb 2 with 3730 viewsonehunglow

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 17:24 - Feb 2 by Catullus

......Skewen Park

Having been to Skewen since the Ritz days and I'd better not say much more .

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 18:32 - Feb 2 with 3718 viewsthornabyswan

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 13:44 - Feb 2 by Brynmill_Jack

A medium must have told Concorde conk that “Albert Adomah will have a profound future effect on Swansea’s league placing........”
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 15:35]

Millwall 0.0
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 15:32]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 18:34 - Feb 2 with 3719 viewsraynor94

Norwich are no Brentford on the first half hour, and realistically could be goal behind

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 18:39 - Feb 2 with 3714 viewsKeithHaynes

Millwall could grab this.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:25 - Feb 2 with 3669 viewspikeypaul

how did zohore miss that,should be 1-0 millwall

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:34 - Feb 2 with 3657 viewsBoundy

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:25 - Feb 2 by pikeypaul

how did zohore miss that,should be 1-0 millwall

They're more than matching them going forward just haven't got that little extra quality around the area , (that opinion was based based on the 1st half ,

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:45 - Feb 2 with 3626 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:34 - Feb 2 by Boundy

They're more than matching them going forward just haven't got that little extra quality around the area , (that opinion was based based on the 1st half ,

Bournemouth losing 0-1

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:46 - Feb 2 with 3622 viewssP7qupUf

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:34 - Feb 2 by Boundy

An aside... Muff one down at home to Wednesday, courtesy of Callum Patterson!!
Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:54 - Feb 2 with 3577 viewsthornabyswan

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:46 - Feb 2 by sP7qupUf

An aside... Muff one down at home to Wednesday, courtesy of Callum Patterson!!

0 0
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 15:34]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:57 - Feb 2 with 3529 viewsthornabyswan

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:54 - Feb 2 by thornabyswan

0 0
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 15:34]

0.0 final Score

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:58 - Feb 2 with 3524 viewstrampie

A Norwich draw is not a bad result for the Swans.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:01 - Feb 2 with 3495 viewsthornabyswan

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:58 - Feb 2 by trampie

A Norwich draw is not a bad result for the Swans.

No good result
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 15:35]

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:03 - Feb 2 with 3481 viewsraynor94

Come on you Super Swans! Let's close the gap to one with a game in hand.

Buenida is out again let's make the most of it.

Hanley and Gibson are slow at the back, bit of pace needed.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 20:07 - Feb 2 with 3467 viewsbuilthjack

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:45 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

Good point well made.

How did you know it was going to be a draw?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:08 - Feb 2 with 3463 viewsBoundy

I do hope Cooper goes for it , they do look slow at the back and for some unknown reason I dislike Krul , possible from his Newcastle games against us

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:17 - Feb 2 with 3438 viewsCatullus

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:08 - Feb 2 by Boundy

I do hope Cooper goes for it , they do look slow at the back and for some unknown reason I dislike Krul , possible from his Newcastle games against us

Krul is a good keeper, hopefully he'll be very busy Friday and Woody will have nothing to do.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:53 - Feb 2 with 3365 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 19:45 - Feb 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Bournemouth losing 0-1

1-2 90th minute goal for Weds

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:56 - Feb 2 with 3354 viewsFlashberryjack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 20:53 - Feb 2 by Brynmill_Jack

1-2 90th minute goal for Weds

Full time Bournemouth 1 - Sheff Wed 2.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:01 - Feb 2 with 3328 viewsbritferry

just need the Worzels to do us a favour now

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:05 - Feb 2 with 3311 viewssP7qupUf

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 21:01 - Feb 2 by britferry

just need the Worzels to do us a favour now

Agreed. But ultimately we need to do the biz on Friday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024