Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top six watch 20:34 - Feb 1 with 103769 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve changed the thread title, I’m getting the feeling a lots about to change.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Top six watch on 15:48 - Feb 13 with 2618 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 15:47 - Feb 13 by raynor94

Norwich 2 up, we might have to include Cardiff soon

nothing we can do about it ray.Just relax and settle down for the Rugby .

cradiff and mick mccarthy eh

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Top six watch on 16:00 - Feb 13 with 2578 viewsBarryTownSwam

We are 13 points ahead of c****ff with 2 games in hand and a hugely better goal difference.
They’ll finish 9th.
Top six watch on 16:16 - Feb 13 with 2536 viewsChief

Scores couldn't be much worse for us at present

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Top six watch on 16:18 - Feb 13 with 2529 viewsKeithHaynes

Top six watch on 16:16 - Feb 13 by Chief

If we won 1-0 today we would be happy, even drawing. I’ll take it. It’s all down to us, reminds me a bit of the promotion season to division one. PNE last game etc. Could easily pan out similar.

Top six watch on 16:18 - Feb 13 with 2527 viewsraynor94

Top six watch on 16:16 - Feb 13 by Chief

Easy money on the coupon today

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Top six watch on 16:49 - Feb 13 with 2460 viewsReslovenSwan1

Reading 1-2 with 10 to go and Bournemouth 1-1 have coughed up easy points today. They will hopefiully continue to fall away.

The new Watford coach have ditched some of the old boys and goat a good resut as a result.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Top six watch on 16:52 - Feb 13 with 2457 viewsswan_si

Top six watch on 16:49 - Feb 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Reading 1-2 with 10 to go and Bournemouth 1-1 have coughed up easy points today. They will hopefiully continue to fall away.

The new Watford coach have ditched some of the old boys and goat a good resut as a result.

Bournemouth finished 0-0, change it quick before someone notices.
Top six watch on 17:34 - Feb 13 with 2364 viewsThornburyswan

Top six watch on 16:49 - Feb 13 by ReslovenSwan1

A mixed set of results today - still a long way to go in the division but the top 6 have a healthy gap on the rest particularly noting most of the rests variable form, for me maybe Blackburn (goal difference) & Cardiff (recent form) have a chance but think we can forget the rest of the division.

If we (& Brentford I guess) win our games in hand the top 3 might pull away a tad but if so would not want to finish 3rd of those 3 - that said Watford might fancy their chance to get involved.

Very much in our own hands.
Login to get fewer ads

Top six watch on 18:54 - Feb 13 with 2304 viewsswan_si

Top six watch on 17:34 - Feb 13 by Thornburyswan

A mixed set of results today - still a long way to go in the division but the top 6 have a healthy gap on the rest particularly noting most of the rests variable form, for me maybe Blackburn (goal difference) & Cardiff (recent form) have a chance but think we can forget the rest of the division.

If we (& Brentford I guess) win our games in hand the top 3 might pull away a tad but if so would not want to finish 3rd of those 3 - that said Watford might fancy their chance to get involved.

Very much in our own hands.

There's only a 3 point difference between 7th and 14th, could make it difficult with all of these teams having something to play for, 2 games in hand could be handy while they sort themselves out, whatever the outcome we need to just concentrate on ourselves.
Top six watch on 19:57 - Feb 13 with 2252 viewsvetchonian

at the moment it is in our own hands...we just to ensure we dont lose games....listen to Hourhanes interview wgeee he talks about the team mantra of clean sheets.
if we keep up our defensive record the attacking additions shoyld support Lowe and Ayew and we could score more....if we win those games in hand we could bd top

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Top six watch on 22:35 - Feb 13 with 2137 viewsAndyCole

Top six watch on 19:57 - Feb 13 by vetchonian

at the moment it is in our own hands...we just to ensure we dont lose games....listen to Hourhanes interview wgeee he talks about the team mantra of clean sheets.
if we keep up our defensive record the attacking additions shoyld support Lowe and Ayew and we could score more....if we win those games in hand we could bd top

What an amazing place to be, and with such a rookie manager written off by some at every hurdle. A 45 minute team said some twpsyn. Monk-ball, said another at the first opportunity for a clumsy dig.

CH has given us an extra injection of streetwise nous and a steely core. He too has been injected with our ambishun, youthful desire and will to earn points.

Pivac and his team have been watching and learning.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Top six watch on 00:19 - Feb 14 with 2081 viewsKeithHaynes

Top six watch on 22:35 - Feb 13 by AndyCole

What an amazing place to be, and with such a rookie manager written off by some at every hurdle. A 45 minute team said some twpsyn. Monk-ball, said another at the first opportunity for a clumsy dig.

CH has given us an extra injection of streetwise nous and a steely core. He too has been injected with our ambishun, youthful desire and will to earn points.

Pivac and his team have been watching and learning.

And what a game it was in Scotland.

Top six watch on 08:55 - Feb 14 with 1994 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top six watch on 00:19 - Feb 14 by KeithHaynes

And what a game it was in Scotland.

Amazing. Though once again we made hard work of beating 14 men

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Top six watch on 12:23 - Feb 14 with 1912 viewsmax936

Top six watch on 08:55 - Feb 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Amazing. Though once again we made hard work of beating 14 men

Having a player sent off can galvanise teams, we saw it last week, we didn't have the confidence to spread the ball out and stretch Scotland yesterday or Ireland last week, our ball from rucks and scrums were far to slow, which didn't help in that regard though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Top six watch on 13:17 - Feb 14 with 1868 viewsthornabyswan

Top six watch on 12:23 - Feb 14 by max936

Having a player sent off can galvanise teams, we saw it last week, we didn't have the confidence to spread the ball out and stretch Scotland yesterday or Ireland last week, our ball from rucks and scrums were far to slow, which didn't help in that regard though.

Barnsley 1 up at Brentford

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Top six watch on 13:27 - Feb 14 with 1864 viewsjackrabbit

Top six watch on 12:23 - Feb 14 by max936

On Twitter, the joke is, “only 3 more red cards and Wales will win the Grand Slam’

Farrell looks overdue for one. Roll on Wales v England.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 13:29]
Top six watch on 13:32 - Feb 14 with 1859 viewsjackrabbit

Top six watch on 13:17 - Feb 14 by thornabyswan

Barnsley 1 up at Brentford

I saw the opening 10 minutes before I lost the stream, and Barnsley were all over ‘em. I wouldn’t get too excited though. I remember the same opening against Bristol City - down 0-1 in the opening few minutes - which Bees went on to win 3-1 quite easily.
Top six watch on 13:37 - Feb 14 with 1840 viewsReslovenSwan1

Top six watch on 13:32 - Feb 14 by jackrabbit

I saw the opening 10 minutes before I lost the stream, and Barnsley were all over ‘em. I wouldn’t get too excited though. I remember the same opening against Bristol City - down 0-1 in the opening few minutes - which Bees went on to win 3-1 quite easily.

Barnsely beat them away last season. Perhaps they just have a sign over them hopefully. Swansea need to get as big a gap over Bournemouth as possible before they get their new permanent manager. I can see them coming on strong late in the season. A 12- 15 point gap would be too miuch to claw back.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Top six watch on 14:06 - Feb 14 with 1789 viewsthornabyswan

Top six watch on 13:37 - Feb 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Barnsely beat them away last season. Perhaps they just have a sign over them hopefully. Swansea need to get as big a gap over Bournemouth as possible before they get their new permanent manager. I can see them coming on strong late in the season. A 12- 15 point gap would be too miuch to claw back.

2.0 now

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Top six watch on 14:09 - Feb 14 with 1785 viewsKeithHaynes

Top six watch on 14:06 - Feb 14 by thornabyswan

2.0 now

If anyone needed any proof how daft the league is.

Top six watch on 14:13 - Feb 14 with 1778 viewsraynor94

It's a different pressure leading from chasing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Top six watch on 14:13 - Feb 14 with 1778 viewsjackrabbit

Top six watch on 14:06 - Feb 14 by thornabyswan

2.0 now

From what I saw I’m not surprised. Just shows even the best teams - and Brentford certainly merit that description - can have off days.

Still not getting excited though.
Top six watch on 15:00 - Feb 14 with 1642 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top six watch on 14:13 - Feb 14 by jackrabbit

From what I saw I’m not surprised. Just shows even the best teams - and Brentford certainly merit that description - can have off days.

Still not getting excited though.

Win our games in hand and we’re top

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Top six watch on 15:23 - Feb 14 with 1553 viewsswan_si

Our 2 games in hand are against teams sitting 21st and 22nd, chances are we could be sitting top, we'll now have to play them in a congested season, with not many slots left to play postponed games.
Top six watch on 15:29 - Feb 14 with 1524 viewsAndyCole

And Brittain got an assist, proper legend. Morris the clincher. Augurs well.

Barnsley twice as many shots on target, despite only a 1/3rd of possession. It's the wtg, as Coops is proving against the bigger boys.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024