Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? 20:54 - Apr 6 with 16005 viewsKeithHaynes

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 07:55 - Apr 14 with 1370 viewsFireboy2

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 23:16 - Apr 13 by AndyCole

Tonight was Peak Cooperball, make no mistake.

For those that look and still fail to see.

Eyes wide shut, shame on them.

Wâš“
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 07:57 - Apr 14 with 1363 viewsFireboy2

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 00:23 - Apr 14 by AndyCole

Fickle beyond belief.

Fickles, always looking for reasons to moan. Winners and losers. No doubt a correlation between those that constantly moan and the low level of achievement in personal life. Most especially those whose careers "chose" them (wtf, did anyone see that post ?!).

Support the team is always the only policy, with rational constructive critique.

Why on earth can't some bitter fans simply empathise, put themselves in the shoes of the collective team and support the common cause ? Odd beyond belief.

3rd due to Cooperball, and the players' belief in the common cause. No doubt.

Wâš“
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 08:22 - Apr 14 with 1333 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 07:57 - Apr 14 by Fireboy2

Wâš“

support the TEAM.

Is right

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:46 - Apr 14 with 1292 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s amazing how some voters have either changed their minds or new ones are now supporting our Steve and Mike.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:05 - Apr 14 with 1288 viewsThornburyswan

I’m still in the leave it until the season ends - after last 2 wins/performances not much sense in binning them now with 5 games to go & them coming thick and fast - that said definitely needs reviewing at season end & even if we were miraculously to go up I would not want any new contracts offered.

Ideal for me would be (1) promotion, (2) Palace/Celtic/a n other club get all excited & pay us compensation to take Cooper & his team & (3) Xabi Alonso fancies a spell on the South Wales riviera!
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 18:10]
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:22 - Apr 14 with 1259 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:46 - Apr 14 by KeithHaynes

It’s amazing how some voters have either changed their minds or new ones are now supporting our Steve and Mike.

It's to save face in innit Guv.

I stand my every word.

Bye Steve.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:36 - Apr 14 with 1254 views34dfgdf54

One thing I’ll say is he clearly hasn’t lost the dressing room looking at Ayew’s celebration and he’s finally come up with a Plan B and allowed our attacking players to express themselves. He also didn’t throw his toys out when things didn’t work against Preston, made a few tweaks and went again.

I stand by what I said earlier, Bowyers comments could end up being a blessing in disguise.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:43 - Apr 14 with 1246 viewsBadlands

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 06:40 - Apr 14 by Brynmill_Jack

There were spells in the first half when we seemed to do anything rather than pass the ball forward - more Sousa ball than Cooper ball perhaps

Except Sousa didn’t have an Ayew, Lowe or Routledge.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:04 - Apr 14 with 1215 viewsKeithHaynes

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:22 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

It's to save face in innit Guv.

I stand my every word.

Bye Steve.

We are in two separate camps, but there won’t be animosity.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 22:19 - Apr 14 with 1200 viewsjack247

I’ll admit I was on the fence about this two games ago. We were still third or fourth, but we were playing like a relegation side, I thought he’d lost it.

Would make absolutely no sense now and obviously won’t happen.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 23:35 - Apr 14 with 1168 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:04 - Apr 14 by KeithHaynes

We are in two separate camps, but there won’t be animosity.

Keith.
Read what is around and you will see plenty of animosity and it is getting worse.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 11:51 - Apr 15 with 1123 viewsmonmouth

I'm not a fanboy or hater of anyone much. I wouldn't want a scumbag but that's about it. I just want someone that will do a good job in elevating us above the usual dog team standard of the likes of Cardiff and make us proud of our football club. I don't really understand how anyone 'supports' a manager or player, or chairman blindly. They are not the club.

Anyway we have started showing much more intent and positivity, and haven't made my eyes bleed for two whole games now. So keep it going and keep improving, showing bravery and skill, and we're all happy.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 12:54 - Apr 15 with 1109 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:13 - Apr 13 by cockneyswan

There’s an idea, sack the manager and let the forums choose the team and tactics 😂

Well it feckin worked didn’t it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 13:41 - Apr 15 with 1072 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 11:51 - Apr 15 by monmouth

I'm not a fanboy or hater of anyone much. I wouldn't want a scumbag but that's about it. I just want someone that will do a good job in elevating us above the usual dog team standard of the likes of Cardiff and make us proud of our football club. I don't really understand how anyone 'supports' a manager or player, or chairman blindly. They are not the club.

Anyway we have started showing much more intent and positivity, and haven't made my eyes bleed for two whole games now. So keep it going and keep improving, showing bravery and skill, and we're all happy.

Stop plagiarising me ,Mike.
This is exactly what we should be about.

Cooper is currently in situ at our club,a mere custodian of the now.

He will be moving along .What happens then ,cockney boy follow him to his new club to carry on the love in.

It's pathetic.

Here is a though

We win a game and cockney and other's first thought is not,"thank fark for that ,great win,well done lads,sooper stuff .Nah ,it's I 'll have to get on forum to insult ,abuse,rubbish those who don't agree with ME.

This seems to be a clear trait in our fan base and Ive not seen other clubs anywhere near as bad.Is this cos we're from a small country with small towns/villages with a small town ,small time small minded mindset.

We are or should be a broad church.We are more a demolished Capel Bethesda.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:32 - Apr 15 with 1069 viewsReslovenSwan1

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 13:41 - Apr 15 by onehunglow

He will be moving along .What happens then ,cockney boy follow him to his new club to carry on the love in.

It's pathetic.

Here is a though

We win a game and cockney and other's first thought is not,"thank fark for that ,great win,well done lads,sooper stuff .Nah ,it's I 'll have to get on forum to insult ,abuse,rubbish those who don't agree with ME.

This seems to be a clear trait in our fan base and Ive not seen other clubs anywhere near as bad.Is this cos we're from a small country with small towns/villages with a small town ,small time small minded mindset.

I voted "see how the seasion ends and consider it then" . This was after 4 loses.

The right call then and now. If I was chairman I would be looking constructively at dicsuussing how Cooper can develop his own skill set to make him a PL manager. Clearly he does want to play passing football with a strong defences but for whatever reason the players cgo into their shell under high press. I hope Cooper has an open mind and will agree to improvements. This could come from an incorporation of Routledge or Britton into the coacjhing team. Sir Alex regularly changed his no2 to freshen things up and bring in new thinking ideas and training techniques.

Potter had 6 season is Sweden to develop his craft and Brighton defence icludes 4x 6ft 4" bruisers. He has developed his craft using somebody else's input. Nothing like the disastrous corner goal count from at Swansea.

Wise sage since Toshack era

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:43 - Apr 15 with 1074 viewsWhiterockin

I would have preferred the option "wait until the season ends then judge" to be available.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:43 - Apr 15 with 1029 viewsDr_Parnassus

I voted new contracts.

I can’t think of another manager who has the record Steve does with regards to getting quality young players in on very little money plus looking to make playoffs every year.

I understand some may not like him. I understand we don’t always play the way many would like. But that’s life sadly and that’s the cards we are now dealt. We are long since a Premier League club and people really need to start recognising that.

As I have said elsewhere, we are 16th in the spends league, 11th (I think) in the squad value league, and 10th (and falling) in the salary league.

Whilst it’s possible to be promoted on these kind of mid table budgets, it’s a tough task. We are punching above our weight in that respect. What he has done in terms of recruitment and results has been remarkable and the lack of respect his way has been sad to see.

6th last season, 3rd this season. We are spoilt.

But I have noticed it’s gone from 48% sacking to 41%, so common sense is slowly chipping away.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 16:46]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:06 - Apr 15 with 989 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:43 - Apr 15 by Dr_Parnassus

I voted new contracts.

I can’t think of another manager who has the record Steve does with regards to getting quality young players in on very little money plus looking to make playoffs every year.

I understand some may not like him. I understand we don’t always play the way many would like. But that’s life sadly and that’s the cards we are now dealt. We are long since a Premier League club and people really need to start recognising that.

As I have said elsewhere, we are 16th in the spends league, 11th (I think) in the squad value league, and 10th (and falling) in the salary league.

Whilst it’s possible to be promoted on these kind of mid table budgets, it’s a tough task. We are punching above our weight in that respect. What he has done in terms of recruitment and results has been remarkable and the lack of respect his way has been sad to see.

But I have noticed it’s gone from 48% sacking to 41%, so common sense is slowly chipping away.

No.It shows a lack of courage

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:50 - Apr 15 with 965 viewslifelong

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:43 - Apr 15 by Dr_Parnassus

I voted new contracts.

Excellent post.

Some people will never see it, mainly because they don’t want to.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 08:29 - Apr 16 with 884 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:50 - Apr 15 by lifelong

Excellent post.

Some people will never see it, mainly because they don’t want to.

No,Rog. Wrong again. It's how you see things? Get it?

An excellent post is not necessarily one with which you agree.Can't you see that?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 10:09 - Apr 16 with 868 viewsKeithHaynes

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:43 - Apr 15 by Whiterockin

I would have preferred the option "wait until the season ends then judge" to be available.

I thought there was 👍

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 11:06 - Apr 16 with 856 viewsThornburyswan

Aidy Boothroyd has just exited the England U21 job . . . . .
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 10:06 - Apr 17 with 692 viewscockneyswan

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 13:41 - Apr 15 by onehunglow

It's pathetic.

Here is a though

Sorry I upset you Perch, I didn’t realise you were such a snowflake , I was just pointing out how ridiculous it would have been to sack SC when we were still in playoff position with an outside chance of automatic promotion..
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 10:19 - Apr 17 with 676 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 10:06 - Apr 17 by cockneyswan

Sorry I upset you Perch, I didn’t realise you were such a snowflake , I was just pointing out how ridiculous it would have been to sack SC when we were still in playoff position with an outside chance of automatic promotion..

1.Perch is long gone.If you ant my love,call me Rich.

2,Enjoy this classic from my good friend,Mr McNabb-albeit from many years back

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 12:22 - Apr 17 with 634 viewscockneyswan

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 10:19 - Apr 17 by onehunglow

1.Perch is long gone.If you ant my love,call me Rich.

2,Enjoy this classic from my good friend,Mr McNabb-albeit from many years back

Nice song, I like the sentiment , let’s hope for a unifying 3 points today👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024