Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Cameron - the hypocrite 18:24 - Apr 13 with 1860 viewsbritferry

8 February 2010
David Cameron will introduce measures to curb the lobbying industry to ensure that attempts by business to seek influence on Government policy does not become the next big political scandal.

His attack on “crony capitalism” came in a speech in which he attempted to tackle Britain’s “broken politics.”

He said: “Now we all know that expenses has dominated politics for the last year. But if anyone thinks that cleaning up politics means dealing with this alone and then forgetting about it, they are wrong. Because there is another big issue that we can no longer ignore.

“It is the next big scandal waiting to happen. It’s an issue that crosses party lines and has tainted our politics for too long, an issue that exposes the far-too-cosy relationship between politics, government, business and money.”

And now

This is BoJos chance to nail his arch enemy but he will cover it up as it will damage his Conservative government too much

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 20:10 - Apr 13 with 1196 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not as if Corbyn ever sat down for a drink with his union paymasters.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 20:14 - Apr 13 with 1190 viewsFlashberryjack

"Hypocrite and politician" are two words that go together perfectly.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 20:19 - Apr 13 with 1188 viewsCatullus

Hyporcrite, liar, deceiver....typical politician really. Oh and he's a coward who ran away when he lost the brexit vote too.

Him and smarmy George, what a right pair of Tims.

Do you really expect Bojo to sort this out? There's more chance of Vesuvius sucking back up all the ash that covered Pompeii and Herculaneum.

This lobbying stuff, it should be illegal and no corporate goons should ever have an office in any government building nor any role in government, advisory or not, unless they are elected.
It can't be proven but I reckon Cameron knew Greensil were going tits up and wanted to save his 60 million shares portfolio.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 08:35 - Apr 14 with 1095 viewsonehunglow

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 20:19 - Apr 13 by Catullus

Hyporcrite, liar, deceiver....typical politician really. Oh and he's a coward who ran away when he lost the brexit vote too.

Him and smarmy George, what a right pair of Tims.

Do you really expect Bojo to sort this out? There's more chance of Vesuvius sucking back up all the ash that covered Pompeii and Herculaneum.

This lobbying stuff, it should be illegal and no corporate goons should ever have an office in any government building nor any role in government, advisory or not, unless they are elected.
It can't be proven but I reckon Cameron knew Greensil were going tits up and wanted to save his 60 million shares portfolio.

Some crackers in the Labour ranks.

I can't really be 'red to dig up and paste reports of labour MPs /union leaders -people who look after the workers- getting rid of Grammar Schools then ending their own kids to a Grammar school themselves. Or maybe Len McCluskie and the corrupt Liverpool Labour scum leaders of a great city that saw themselves gorge on whatever they could.

Balance

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 09:56 - Apr 14 with 1084 viewsbuilthjack

Hes a rum un.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 10:20 - Apr 14 with 1082 viewsCatullus

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 08:35 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

I can't really be 'red to dig up and paste reports of labour MPs /union leaders -people who look after the workers- getting rid of Grammar Schools then ending their own kids to a Grammar school themselves. Or maybe Len McCluskie and the corrupt Liverpool Labour scum leaders of a great city that saw themselves gorge on whatever they could.

Balance

Still goes on,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-56591359#:~:text=Joe%20Anderson

When I call politicians liars and corrupt, self serving and greedy I mean at all levels. It's not just tory and Labour leaders and cabinets, it's all the way down to grass roots, politics is rotten to the core.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 11:25 - Apr 14 with 1063 viewscontroversial_jack

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 20:10 - Apr 13 by felixstowe_jack

Trade unions are accountable democratic organisations.
David Cameron - the hypocrite on 13:13 - Apr 14 with 1061 viewsBrynmill_Jack

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 20:10 - Apr 13 by felixstowe_jack

If you think this level of corruption is the same as an OPPOSITION leader discussing workers rights with trade unionists then hour off your f*cking nut pal.

We should appeal to Venezuela to invade us and instal a less corrupt government.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 16:58 - Apr 14 with 1030 viewsfelixstowe_jack

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 11:25 - Apr 14 by controversial_jack

Trade unions are accountable democratic organisations.

Still does not stop the union leaders from tapping up their Labour MPs for favours don't forget the Union pay 60 % of the Labour parties expenses as well as selecting leaders and MPs.

Any one who has ever been a trade union member will know they are only democratic once every 5 years when they have to re-elect their leaders . The rest of the time they ignore their members wish and just push their own far left views.

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 17:19 - Apr 14 with 1026 viewsCountyJim

I was a trade union rep for 25 plus years with the ISTC / Community serving as high as the executive council for three years

I used to get told I was in with management on the take a lefty even a communist

I stood for re election every two years for 18 of those years I was returned unopposed

Tells you something that
David Cameron - the hypocrite on 17:43 - Apr 14 with 1014 viewsCatullus

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 17:19 - Apr 14 by CountyJim

I was a trade union rep for 25 plus years with the ISTC / Community serving as high as the executive council for three years

I used to get told I was in with management on the take a lefty even a communist

I stood for re election every two years for 18 of those years I was returned unopposed

Tells you something that

My stint with the union came about because no one else would do it. Plenty of people will mouth off behind backs but not so many put themselves directly in the line of fire. I didn't do it near as long as you but I learnt a lot, saved a couple of jobs which felt great and I must have done Ok because when I wrapped it in quite a few kept ignoring my replacement and coming to me for advice. They thought my replacement was a bosses stooge apparently.

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 18:15 - Apr 14 with 997 viewsonehunglow

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 17:19 - Apr 14 by CountyJim

Tells you something that

It tells me you are utterly predicatble Jim.
Nothing wrong with that.

It's a Welsh trait.

Class War

Chips on shoulder and it aint pretty.

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 18:36 - Apr 14 with 993 viewsFireboy2

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 17:43 - Apr 14 by Catullus

My stint with the union came about because no one else would do it. Plenty of people will mouth off behind backs but not so many put themselves directly in the line of fire. I didn't do it near as long as you but I learnt a lot, saved a couple of jobs which felt great and I must have done Ok because when I wrapped it in quite a few kept ignoring my replacement and coming to me for advice. They thought my replacement was a bosses stooge apparently.

Unions still these days get a bad name because of the right wing press and media scaremongering.

People have no idea how weak most are, it isn't the 70s ffs.

If it wasn't for them most workers would be on zero hour contracts, just what this government want.
David Cameron - the hypocrite on 18:38 - Apr 14 with 987 viewsfelixstowe_jack

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 13:13 - Apr 14 by Brynmill_Jack

If you think this level of corruption is the same as an OPPOSITION leader discussing workers rights with trade unionists then hour off your f*cking nut pal.

We should appeal to Venezuela to invade us and instal a less corrupt government.

Now you are being stupid. The richest country in South America with the second largest oil reserves in the World. The left wing goverment nationalised the oil companies seized their assets. The nationalised oil companies then stopped investing in new Wells or even maintaining the current Wells.

The government then paid a " wage" to the farmer workers which was more than they earned from work . Result they stopped working and Venezuela which was virtually self sufficient in food production can no longer feed it's people.

Oil production also crashed so Venezuela could not afford to import food or medicines.

Over a third of the population have left the country just to find food medicines and work.

Left wing lunacy ruining peoples lives.

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 18:40 - Apr 14 with 977 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 19:08 - Apr 14 with 970 viewsCatullus

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 18:38 - Apr 14 by felixstowe_jack

Now you are being stupid. The richest country in South America with the second largest oil reserves in the World. The left wing goverment nationalised the oil companies seized their assets. The nationalised oil companies then stopped investing in new Wells or even maintaining the current Wells.

The government then paid a " wage" to the farmer workers which was more than they earned from work . Result they stopped working and Venezuela which was virtually self sufficient in food production can no longer feed it's people.

Oil production also crashed so Venezuela could not afford to import food or medicines.

Over a third of the population have left the country just to find food medicines and work.

I think you missed his point? That being that this tory government are even worse than Venezuela's corrupt lefty government!

Though Bojo hasn't yet turned the troops out to keep us UK plebs quiet! In fact I would say Blair has more in commonwith Maduro than Bojo.

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 21:23 - Apr 14 with 938 viewsjack_lord

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 08:35 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

Balance

You are very quick to have a go at any Labour MP who is seen to have crossed the line and when another tory embarrasses themselves your defence is to use the Labour MP,s.

Cameron should be deeply ashamed of himself considering what he set out to do.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 18:38 - Apr 15 with 876 viewsNortbankboy

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 21:23 - Apr 14 by jack_lord

You are very quick to have a go at any Labour MP who is seen to have crossed the line and when another tory embarrasses themselves your defence is to use the Labour MP,s.

Dennis Skinner was right.
Dodgy dave!
David Cameron - the hypocrite on 18:45 - Apr 15 with 873 viewsfelixstowe_jack

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 19:08 - Apr 14 by Catullus

I think you missed his point? That being that this tory government are even worse than Venezuela's corrupt lefty government!

Though Bojo hasn't yet turned the troops out to keep us UK plebs quiet! In fact I would say Blair has more in commonwith Maduro than Bojo.

I think you missed the point you can vote the conservatives out if you want. Plus the democratically elected government had not denied food and medical treatment to its citizens.

Note a very clever comparisons to say the UK is impoverished and as destitute as Venezuela.

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 19:03 - Apr 15 with 861 viewsonehunglow

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 21:23 - Apr 14 by jack_lord

Ok,Jae.
I will balance it up when I get the chance. Plenty of material around.

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 19:23 - Apr 15 with 866 viewsCatullus

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 18:38 - Apr 14 by felixstowe_jack

They levelled it all outthough, they ruined everyone!

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 07:30 - Apr 16 with 841 viewsbuilthjack

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 18:36 - Apr 14 by Fireboy2

Unions still these days get a bad name because of the right wing press and media scaremongering.

People have no idea how weak most are, it isn't the 70s ffs.

If it wasn't for them most workers would be on zero hour contracts, just what this government want.

Spot on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 07:52 - Apr 16 with 828 viewsCatullus

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 18:45 - Apr 15 by felixstowe_jack

I think you missed the point you can vote the conservatives out if you want. Plus the democratically elected government had not denied food and medical treatment to its citizens.

Note a very clever comparisons to say the UK is impoverished and as destitute as Venezuela.

No I didn't miss that, just pointing out what I think his post is about.

I see Labours Sshworth is accusing Hancock of cronyism today because a firm he has shares in got a contract from the Welsh NHS.
Now either Ashworth is thick as mince and is accusing Welsh Labour of cronyism with a tory minister or he doesn't understand devolution. Either way it doesn't reflect well on him.

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 12:13 - Apr 16 with 787 viewsonehunglow

Everyone is a hypocrite. They need to look up the definition.

It is all about degrees

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 13:33 - Apr 16 with 777 viewsJoe_bradshaw

David Cameron - the hypocrite on 07:52 - Apr 16 by Catullus

No I didn't miss that, just pointing out what I think his post is about.

I see Labours Sshworth is accusing Hancock of cronyism today because a firm he has shares in got a contract from the Welsh NHS.
Now either Ashworth is thick as mince and is accusing Welsh Labour of cronyism with a tory minister or he doesn't understand devolution. Either way it doesn't reflect well on him.

Hancock has clearly done nothing wrong and abided by the rules.

Personally I would change the rules so that a situation where the UK health Secretary is allowed to hold shares in a company that is seeking to acquire contracts with the NHS both in England and Wales is not allowable. He apparently has no say in the awarding of such contracts but it muddies the waters to say the least.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024