Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Champions league semi finals 19:30 - May 4 with 2473 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone bothered ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Champions league semi finals on 21:56 - May 4 with 815 viewsOldjack

Champions league semi finals on 21:54 - May 4 by Joe_bradshaw

Masterclass by Guardiola and his team tonight.

Perfect in every way

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Champions league semi finals on 21:56 - May 4 with 815 viewsKeithHaynes

Champions league semi finals on 21:54 - May 4 by Joe_bradshaw

Masterclass by Guardiola and his team tonight.

I would watch two ants scrapping over a pea if it was on tv mate.

Saw six Spanish lads the other day playing on one of the Astro pitches here, when out driving, stopped to watch and ended up in goal. Two hours later 😂

Champions league semi finals on 22:02 - May 4 with 803 viewsbonymine

At it’s best when it was the European Cup straight forward knockout between genuine Champions of their countries it was THE top European competition everything since is just a shadow of it’s former self.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Champions league semi finals on 22:06 - May 4 with 784 viewsFireboy2

Champions league semi finals on 21:56 - May 4 by KeithHaynes

I would watch two ants scrapping over a pea if it was on tv mate.

Saw six Spanish lads the other day playing on one of the Astro pitches here, when out driving, stopped to watch and ended up in goal. Two hours later 😂

You madman 🤣🤣
Champions league semi finals on 22:07 - May 4 with 785 viewsKeithHaynes

Champions league semi finals on 22:06 - May 4 by Fireboy2

You madman 🤣🤣

The mrs wasn’t too happy, but I thought sod it, I had my shorts on 😂

She was at the dentist.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Champions league semi finals on 22:14 - May 4 with 748 viewsFireboy2

Champions league semi finals on 22:07 - May 4 by KeithHaynes

The mrs wasn’t too happy, but I thought sod it, I had my shorts on 😂

She was at the dentist.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I do the same when I coach my boys RL team Keith, I nearly give myself a coronary every time.

I slip into fullback when he makes a break, he rounds me every time apart from last saturday when I nailed him into touch then rubbed his face in the dirt much to the delight of his team mates 😁👍
Champions league semi finals on 22:20 - May 4 with 753 viewsKeithHaynes

Champions league semi finals on 22:14 - May 4 by Fireboy2

I do the same when I coach my boys RL team Keith, I nearly give myself a coronary every time.

I slip into fullback when he makes a break, he rounds me every time apart from last saturday when I nailed him into touch then rubbed his face in the dirt much to the delight of his team mates 😁👍

A little bit of experience 😉

Champions league semi finals on 22:29 - May 4 with 729 viewsFireboy2

Champions league semi finals on 22:20 - May 4 by KeithHaynes

A little bit of experience 😉

Aye plus a bit of the dark arts😉

Btw I bet you were a bit stiff the next day mate, you have to remember we aren't in our 20s anymore 😖
Login to get fewer ads

Champions league semi finals on 22:40 - May 4 with 732 viewsKeithHaynes

Champions league semi finals on 22:29 - May 4 by Fireboy2

Aye plus a bit of the dark arts😉

Btw I bet you were a bit stiff the next day mate, you have to remember we aren't in our 20s anymore 😖

I still play mate, once a week, and the Spanish game of padel which is utter madness. I spend the odd day a week in the dojo here, but the kids are crazy 😂
Grafting on the house most days sort of keeps me away from next day pain. But it isn’t getting any easier.

The real thing that amazes me here is the kids have properly maintained football pitches, loads of them. Astro and grass, open for free, floodlights etc, open until midnight in the summer. Loads of bars open until the last person goes home. I suppose that’s why the country produces some of the best players in the world and won the euros and World Cup within four years.

Champions league semi finals on 23:44 - May 4 with 693 viewsFireboy2

Champions league semi finals on 22:40 - May 4 by KeithHaynes

I still play mate, once a week, and the Spanish game of padel which is utter madness. I spend the odd day a week in the dojo here, but the kids are crazy 😂
Grafting on the house most days sort of keeps me away from next day pain. But it isn’t getting any easier.

The real thing that amazes me here is the kids have properly maintained football pitches, loads of them. Astro and grass, open for free, floodlights etc, open until midnight in the summer. Loads of bars open until the last person goes home. I suppose that’s why the country produces some of the best players in the world and won the euros and World Cup within four years.

That all sounds good mate, when this sh!t is over with I'm coming over with builthy and stid 😁🍺🍺
Champions league semi finals on 08:58 - May 5 with 646 viewsonehunglow

Champions league semi finals on 22:40 - May 4 by KeithHaynes

S nothing.We had Cwmbrwla Park.Free,open 24/7 albeit you climbed the gate to get out, cricket and rugby if you wanted to.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Champions league semi finals on 12:38 - May 5 with 623 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wierd "football fans" on here that do not want to watch 2 superior teams play very good football.
Is it reverse snobishness, insularity or just jaded?
Champions league semi finals on 12:54 - May 5 with 611 viewsonehunglow

Champions league semi finals on 12:38 - May 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Wierd "football fans" on here that do not want to watch 2 superior teams play very good football.

Not really. I only can watch a game if I support one of the combatants to have real feeling.

I used to have time foe LFC after they saved my club from going bust but now they are as dirty as the rest.

Their contempt for the rest of football has turned me completely .

Champions league semi finals on 14:11 - May 5 with 595 viewsjack247

Jaded for me.

I’m not really bothered by it unless it is either the Swans, Wales or affects one of them. Occasionally I’ll watch Cardiff in the hope they lose.

No snobbery though, I used to love the CL. The novelty has just worn off.
Champions league semi finals on 14:44 - May 5 with 579 viewssplJack

In terms of the CL, the biggest thing was it going from terrestrial TV for me personally as I don't have Sky or BT Sports.

Certainly not snobbishness on my part, more to do with the fact that if the Swans aren't involved I'm generally not that interested these days. I haven't watched MOTD since we went down either.

Each to their own though - I can see why people would enjoy watching 2 quality teams play, as a neutral.
Champions league semi finals on 15:04 - May 5 with 574 viewsWhiterockin

Last nights match was one of the best games I've seen for a vey long time. High levels of skill and fitness with total commitment.
Champions league semi finals on 19:21 - May 5 with 540 viewsmax936

Champions league semi finals on 22:02 - May 4 by bonymine

At it’s best when it was the European Cup straight forward knockout between genuine Champions of their countries it was THE top European competition everything since is just a shadow of it’s former self.

Money, money. money init, that's why it was extended.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Champions league semi finals on 21:53 - May 5 with 498 viewsKeithHaynes

Chelsea v Man City it is then.

Champions league semi finals on 21:55 - May 5 with 497 viewsOldjack

Champions league semi finals on 15:04 - May 5 by Whiterockin

Last nights match was one of the best games I've seen for a vey long time. High levels of skill and fitness with total commitment.

I think Chelsea will beat Citeh in the final ,they do look the real deal since this new guy has taken over , very fast attacking skillful football ,should be a cracker of a game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Champions league semi finals on 22:18 - May 5 with 472 viewsmajorraglan

Champions league semi finals on 21:55 - May 5 by Oldjack

I think Chelsea will beat Citeh in the final ,they do look the real deal since this new guy has taken over , very fast attacking skillful football ,should be a cracker of a game

I don’t have a great deal of interest in the Champions League and haven’t watched a game in ages, but I am really pleased to read that Real Madrid have been completely outplayed and knocked out, it’s just a pity it was only 2 - 0.
As far as I am concerned they are loathsome club and hopefully the demise of the ESL will see them struggle under the burden of debt for years.
Champions league semi finals on 22:20 - May 5 with 463 viewsFireboy2

Champions league semi finals on 21:55 - May 5 by Oldjack

They did it in the FA cup semi and they can do it again.

I hope they don't though.
Champions league semi finals on 02:51 - May 6 with 424 viewsWhiterockin

Champions league semi finals on 21:53 - May 5 by KeithHaynes

Chelsea v Man City it is then.

A Man City v Arsenal Europa League final would be icing on the cake for the Premier League.
Champions league semi finals on 08:24 - May 6 with 394 viewsjack_lord

Champions league semi finals on 08:58 - May 5 by onehunglow

S nothing.We had Cwmbrwla Park.Free,open 24/7 albeit you climbed the gate to get out, cricket and rugby if you wanted to.

We used to do the same with our local park. We would wait for Parkie to lock up and then roll in. Unfortunately the British weather still played a big part in our games.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Champions league semi finals on 08:33 - May 6 with 388 viewsKeithHaynes

Champions league semi finals on 08:24 - May 6 by jack_lord

We used to do the same with our local park. We would wait for Parkie to lock up and then roll in. Unfortunately the British weather still played a big part in our games.

British weather will forever not allow facilities like they have in Southern Europe, plus the damage which would be caused, vandalism, theft etc.

Champions league semi finals on 08:38 - May 6 with 385 viewsonehunglow

Champions league semi finals on 08:33 - May 6 by KeithHaynes

British weather will forever not allow facilities like they have in Southern Europe, plus the damage which would be caused, vandalism, theft etc.

There again,same applies with southern Europe weather.Hard to imagine Rugby being played in Andalusia with 40 degree heat .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024