Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86426 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 19:05 - Mar 3 with 1089 viewsraynor94

Surprise, Surprise Dippy is going to make sure we are the last to drop all restrictions.

Scheduled to end on the 28th of March, discussing tonight whether it needs extending

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 20:27 - Mar 3 with 1064 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 19:05 - Mar 3 by raynor94

Surprise, Surprise Dippy is going to make sure we are the last to drop all restrictions.

Scheduled to end on the 28th of March, discussing tonight whether it needs extending

Went shopping today, a lot of people are not wearing masks.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mr Drakeford on 20:34 - Mar 3 with 1052 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 20:27 - Mar 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

Inevitable.

People can see England dropping the rule with no adverse effect and are naturally wondering why (as per usual) Wales is so far behind the curve.

There has always been a certain amount of rebellion to some of the utterly idiotic rules put in place in Wales during the pandemic. Loads of people cheerfully drove to places to exercise or walk the dog during the worst of it and even the Police rarely bothered to enforce it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 20:40 - Mar 3 with 1041 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 20:34 - Mar 3 by Dr_Winston

Inevitable.

People can see England dropping the rule with no adverse effect and are naturally wondering why (as per usual) Wales is so far behind the curve.

There has always been a certain amount of rebellion to some of the utterly idiotic rules put in place in Wales during the pandemic. Loads of people cheerfully drove to places to exercise or walk the dog during the worst of it and even the Police rarely bothered to enforce it.

The guy is an absolute buffoon, apparently he's out in Brussels proving it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 20:43 - Mar 3 with 1040 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 20:40 - Mar 3 by Flashberryjack

The guy is an absolute buffoon, apparently he's out in Brussels proving it.

It's like that time Sturgeon met Biden and he thought she was after an autograph.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 20:51 - Mar 3 with 1027 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Mr Drakeford on 20:27 - Mar 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

I haven't been wearing a mask for about 18 months, I stopped partaking in the theatre as soon as the science was clear that they didn't do anything.

This was never about a pandemic, it has been about power, control and compliance...the whole way through.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Mr Drakeford on 20:52 - Mar 3 with 1027 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 20:43 - Mar 3 by Dr_Winston

It's like that time Sturgeon met Biden and he thought she was after an autograph.

Not an easy accent when you are as deaf as a post.

Mr Drakeford on 08:05 - Mar 4 with 965 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 19:05 - Mar 3 by raynor94

Freedom day for Wales

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 12:04 - Mar 4 with 925 views73__73

Mr Drakeford on 20:51 - Mar 3 by Ajack_Kerouac

I haven't been wearing a mask for about 18 months, I stopped partaking in the theatre as soon as the science was clear that they didn't do anything.

This was never about a pandemic, it has been about power, control and compliance...the whole way through.

I’ve never worn a mask. Never been stopped by the police or in any shop.
I’ll rely on my immune system, to fight this moderate virus.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Mr Drakeford on 13:52 - Mar 4 with 906 viewsCountyJim

Mr Drakeford on 12:04 - Mar 4 by 73__73

I’ve never worn a mask. Never been stopped by the police or in any shop.
I’ll rely on my immune system, to fight this moderate virus.

You still not getting it to wear a mask is to protect others it doesn't protect you

If you're that selfish and wanted to infect others
Mr Drakeford on 14:55 - Mar 4 with 891 views73__73

Mr Drakeford on 13:52 - Mar 4 by CountyJim

You still not getting it to wear a mask is to protect others it doesn't protect you

If you're that selfish and wanted to infect others

Show me the scientific evidence ? Because I’ve seen none.
Only thing I’ve seen is lots of gullible fools.

Mr Drakeford on 15:37 - Mar 4 with 868 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 14:55 - Mar 4 by 73__73

Show me the scientific evidence ? Because I’ve seen none.
Only thing I’ve seen is lots of gullible fools.

Can you blow up a balloon while wearing a mask properly?

You don't really need scientific evidence. It's obvious.
Mr Drakeford on 16:35 - Mar 4 with 852 views73__73

Mr Drakeford on 15:37 - Mar 4 by Scotia

Can you blow up a balloon while wearing a mask properly?

You don't really need scientific evidence. It's obvious.

Stay off the crack butt

Mr Drakeford on 17:19 - Mar 4 with 831 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 16:35 - Mar 4 by 73__73

Stay off the crack butt

Same subject really, is it easier to exhale crack smoke with or without a mask?
Mr Drakeford on 22:51 - Mar 6 with 762 viewsJack123

I hope there is an inquiry into this, the way drakeford and co have handled all of this covid, let's face it, any fool can make restrictions and say it's for saving lives, but doing so without any scientific evidence, and causing business hardship, also serious mental health problems without any valid reason, needs to be looked into.. For me, he did it with knowing nothing. In an ideal world, he would serve a couple of years in clink for it.

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 23:52 - Mar 6 with 734 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 22:51 - Mar 6 by Jack123

I hope there is an inquiry into this, the way drakeford and co have handled all of this covid, let's face it, any fool can make restrictions and say it's for saving lives, but doing so without any scientific evidence, and causing business hardship, also serious mental health problems without any valid reason, needs to be looked into.. For me, he did it with knowing nothing. In an ideal world, he would serve a couple of years in clink for it.

In an ideal world there's a helluva lot of politicians across the world who'd be locked up!

As it goes double jabbed and boosted me has tested positive today, I'm asymptomatic but I'll be following the rules and isolate for 5 days and retest.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 06:44 - Mar 7 with 709 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Another arbitrary and unnecessary speed limit imposed by the idiots in the Senedd. The Ynystawe and Clydach bypasses reduced from 60mph to 40mph.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 06:51 - Mar 7 with 707 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 06:44 - Mar 7 by felixstowe_jack

Another arbitrary and unnecessary speed limit imposed by the idiots in the Senedd. The Ynystawe and Clydach bypasses reduced from 60mph to 40mph.

The stretch between Clydach and Ponty was a bit dicey in the dark and could have done with being lit. Lighting however doesn't make money. Speed cameras do.

Otherwise the road was perfectly safe at 60mph given the volume of traffic that uses it.

Mr Drakeford on 09:35 - Mar 7 with 674 viewsBoundy

You can see why we in Wales have so little faith in the scoffers in cardiff when their capital spending allocation for this year is over 59.5% on climate change compared to 15% on health even the welsh language gets more than the economy which is 4.9%
I 've thought Labours policy was and will continue to be, keep us poor so the sheep will continue to vote for them (no true welsh man could possibly vote for anyone else , could they.) I'm surprised that Trampie & the rest of the nationalist zealots haven't brought this up in conversation , uncomfortable reading perhaps or is it the case that its labour at any cost , and it is at any cost to future generations prosperity health & well being .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 09:47 - Mar 7 with 667 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 09:35 - Mar 7 by Boundy

You can see why we in Wales have so little faith in the scoffers in cardiff when their capital spending allocation for this year is over 59.5% on climate change compared to 15% on health even the welsh language gets more than the economy which is 4.9%
I 've thought Labours policy was and will continue to be, keep us poor so the sheep will continue to vote for them (no true welsh man could possibly vote for anyone else , could they.) I'm surprised that Trampie & the rest of the nationalist zealots haven't brought this up in conversation , uncomfortable reading perhaps or is it the case that its labour at any cost , and it is at any cost to future generations prosperity health & well being .

I have argued that spending on the Welsh language was an expensive gaffe but I didn't know they spent more on it than on the economy. What a shambles!

We need to spend on climate change but not at the expense of an already struggling NHS. We all know it was struggling before the pandemic too. Now a 2 year wait for a hip replacement has become more like 5, it's as if they are waiting for people to die before they have to treat them.
I bet Drakeford never has to wait very long for treatment! Nor Gething.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 11:23 - Mar 7 with 644 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 06:51 - Mar 7 by Dr_Winston

The stretch between Clydach and Ponty was a bit dicey in the dark and could have done with being lit. Lighting however doesn't make money. Speed cameras do.

Otherwise the road was perfectly safe at 60mph given the volume of traffic that uses it.

If they wanted to drop the limit, why not down to the standard 50mph. Really this would have been slow enough. There are far more dangerous roads still at 60mph.
Mr Drakeford on 11:28 - Mar 7 with 640 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 11:23 - Mar 7 by Whiterockin

If they wanted to drop the limit, why not down to the standard 50mph. Really this would have been slow enough. There are far more dangerous roads still at 60mph.

There were far too many idiots who pootled along it at 40mph when it was a 60. These imbeciles will probably now drop down to 30/35. Was stuck behind one earlier.

Mr Drakeford on 12:29 - Mar 7 with 618 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 11:28 - Mar 7 by Dr_Winston

There were far too many idiots who pootled along it at 40mph when it was a 60. These imbeciles will probably now drop down to 30/35. Was stuck behind one earlier.

It's going to get worse when the average speed cameras are in operation. These are OK on duel carriageway but downright dangerous on single carriageways. As you say unless people use control or a limiter many play safe and keep to 5mph under the limit. At commuting times this is bound to cause more accidents than it prevents.
Mr Drakeford on 12:36 - Mar 7 with 612 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 09:35 - Mar 7 by Boundy

If those figures are correct, it is a case of criminal neglect of the 20 percent of the population on a NHS waiting list and the young people of Wales economic prospects.

Mr Drakeford on 13:30 - Mar 7 with 574 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 12:36 - Mar 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

If those figures are correct, it is a case of criminal neglect of the 20 percent of the population on a NHS waiting list and the young people of Wales economic prospects.

Figures are taken from the WAGs 2021 supplementary budget
"Wales’ response to the climate and nature emergency will be supported with targeted, green investment of an additional £160 million revenue and a total capital investment of £1.8 billion. It includes funding to support the Programme for Government commitment to a national forest as well as biodiversity, active travel, the circular economy, renewable energy, flooding, and decarbonising housing. £1.6 billion capital will be invested in providing good quality housing, including £1 billion for social housing and £375 million for building safety"

just to reiterate not everyone is enamoured with labours policies in Wales

https://nation.cymru/news/wales-dragging-the-uk-down-with-hare-brained-half-bake

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024