Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86495 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 12:58 - Jul 12 with 807 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 22:10 - Jun 22 by felixstowe_jack

Seems Drakeford is blaming the lack of trains on Network Rail . The reason is of course the strike by the Rail Unions which Labour seem to be supporting with Labour MPs on pickets line.
Perhaps Drakeford and Starmer should come out and condem the Industrial action.

Why would they condemn industrial action?
Mr Drakeford on 17:38 - Jul 12 with 734 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 05:20 - Jul 12 by felixstowe_jack

Wales to introduce a national 20mph speed limit next year.

There's been a 20mph limit on my street for at least 3 years, has it made a halfpennyworth of difference, has it bollox.

What next from Drakeford and his gang of idiots.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 17:56 - Jul 12 with 722 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 17:38 - Jul 12 by Flashberryjack

There's been a 20mph limit on my street for at least 3 years, has it made a halfpennyworth of difference, has it bollox.

What do you expect to happen or not happen? It's to protect pedestrians from injury
Mr Drakeford on 18:09 - Jul 12 with 713 viewsJack123

Bonkers, 33 million to implement it, and the majority are against it, but no doubt they will agree on it later.

Just saying on the news, they are hoping it will encourage motorists to walk or cycle, well that's just spiteful,

I really hope they get voted out, and soon.

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 18:13 - Jul 12 with 710 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 17:56 - Jul 12 by controversial_jack

What do you expect to happen or not happen? It's to protect pedestrians from injury

I will give you an example of how it will change, you will have to travel from the top of the Mayals to halfway along Fabian way at 20mph apart from the stretch Blackpill to St Helens. This will be repeated all over Swansea and the rest of Wales, do you really think this will make Wales safer.
Mr Drakeford on 18:15 - Jul 12 with 703 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 17:56 - Jul 12 by controversial_jack

you must have noticed we now have pavements ,or maybe not

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 18:22 - Jul 12 with 691 viewsDr_Winston

People used to be taught how to cross the road. Apparently now the answer is to slow cars down instead. Of course, cars in lower gear pump out more emissions and use more fuel thus forcing the Govt to increase fuel duty to try and pursuade people out of their cars.

Welsh Govt ministers travelling on expenses or in chauffeur driven vehicles will of course be exempt.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 18:23 - Jul 12 with 686 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 18:22 - Jul 12 by Dr_Winston

People used to be taught how to cross the road. Apparently now the answer is to slow cars down instead. Of course, cars in lower gear pump out more emissions and use more fuel thus forcing the Govt to increase fuel duty to try and pursuade people out of their cars.

Welsh Govt ministers travelling on expenses or in chauffeur driven vehicles will of course be exempt.

Or the new £500M tram service they are developing in Cardiff.
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 18:26 - Jul 12 with 672 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 18:23 - Jul 12 by Whiterockin

Or the new £500M tram service they are developing in Cardiff.

I'm sure the new travelator pavements they will eventually install in Cardiff will be lovely. Meanwhile, everyone else in Wales will have their car confiscated and be issued with a Mule.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 18:32 - Jul 12 with 660 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 18:09 - Jul 12 by Jack123

Bonkers, 33 million to implement it, and the majority are against it, but no doubt they will agree on it later.

Just saying on the news, they are hoping it will encourage motorists to walk or cycle, well that's just spiteful,

I really hope they get voted out, and soon.

I can't walk to work, it's over 7 miles. I could cycle which is Ok when the weather is good but this is Wales! I don't want to get to work soaking wet, we don't have good facilities in the office.

I guess getting an electric bike will be healthier and cheaper and I will be going almost as fast as the cars. Decent waterproofs and a decent backpack for clean clothes and off I go. My wife can't get to work then though, unless public transport is vastly improved.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 18:41 - Jul 12 with 650 viewsraynor94

Absolutely farcical, how on earth is it going to be policed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 18:49 - Jul 12 with 644 viewsLuther27

Don’t forget the council tax review which I have no doubt will increase. Improve your home? tax it even more.
You’d never guess we are in the midsts of potentially the worse cost of living crisis for a generation.
Mr Drakeford on 18:55 - Jul 12 with 628 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 18:49 - Jul 12 by Luther27

Don’t forget the council tax review which I have no doubt will increase. Improve your home? tax it even more.
You’d never guess we are in the midsts of potentially the worse cost of living crisis for a generation.

The sad thing is, we're going to have another 36 idiots come the next Senedd elections.

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 19:27 - Jul 12 with 595 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 18:55 - Jul 12 by Flashberryjack

The sad thing is, we're going to have another 36 idiots come the next Senedd elections.

at a cost of ten million but never mind the suckers will never notice, well how can we when the bar is set as low as it is ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 19:51 - Jul 12 with 566 viewsLuther27

Mr Drakeford on 19:27 - Jul 12 by Boundy

at a cost of ten million but never mind the suckers will never notice, well how can we when the bar is set as low as it is ,

So that’s roughly circa £40 million if you include the cost of 20mph that the BBC are quoting in a time when a lot of people are struggling to pay their way. And there’s me believing we lived in a democracy.
Mr Drakeford on 20:03 - Jul 12 with 558 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 19:51 - Jul 12 by Luther27

So that’s roughly circa £40 million if you include the cost of 20mph that the BBC are quoting in a time when a lot of people are struggling to pay their way. And there’s me believing we lived in a democracy.

And the cottage burners wonder why people have no faith in the Senedd to run the country.

Mr Drakeford on 20:42 - Jul 12 with 539 viewsLuther27

Mr Drakeford on 20:03 - Jul 12 by Dr_Winston

And the cottage burners wonder why people have no faith in the Senedd to run the country.

I wish I could afford a gallon of unleaded to help the cause…
Mr Drakeford on 20:47 - Jul 12 with 536 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 12:58 - Jul 12 by controversial_jack

Why would they condemn industrial action?

That is not the point Drakeford is complaining about the lack of trains. We all know why that is.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 21:25 - Jul 12 with 514 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 20:47 - Jul 12 by felixstowe_jack

That is not the point Drakeford is complaining about the lack of trains. We all know why that is.

You stated that the reason is the strike and Labour supports it
Mr Drakeford on 21:42 - Jul 12 with 489 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 21:25 - Jul 12 by controversial_jack

You stated that the reason is the strike and Labour supports it

Well many Labour MP's do.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61878745

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 22:23 - Jul 12 with 458 viewsKilkennyjack

What do the facts say ?

20mph zones reduced the number of casualties by over 40% (41.9%). The 20mph zones were slightly more effective in preventing fatal or serious injuries to children, which were reduced by half (50.2%).

Good enough for me.

Well done Professor Drakers, leading others as normal.

It could your loved ones, so sit down in the family stand.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 22:40 - Jul 12 with 450 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 22:23 - Jul 12 by Kilkennyjack

What do the facts say ?

20mph zones reduced the number of casualties by over 40% (41.9%). The 20mph zones were slightly more effective in preventing fatal or serious injuries to children, which were reduced by half (50.2%).

Good enough for me.

Well done Professor Drakers, leading others as normal.

It could your loved ones, so sit down in the family stand.

Who is going to police this?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 22:53 - Jul 12 with 444 viewstrampie

Mr Drakeford on 22:40 - Jul 12 by raynor94

Same people that police the 30 mph limit I guess, there are already lots of 20 mph sections in place.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Mr Drakeford on 23:10 - Jul 12 with 441 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 21:42 - Jul 12 by Flashberryjack

Well many Labour MP's do.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61878745

So what if they do?
Mr Drakeford on 23:20 - Jul 12 with 431 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 22:40 - Jul 12 by raynor94

Who polices any speed limit laws ?

I think overall it will slow people down and save lives and thats a good thing.

Catching someone doing 21 mph is not really the point.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024