Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hama and Israel -again 09:39 - May 12 with 5901 viewsonehunglow

The story goes on and on.
Both harking back to Biblical times claiming lands as their own bequeathed to them by a God that has overseen billions killed in his name .
Both intransigent ,both unrelenting,both unforgiving, both cause celebres for countries that should have nothing to do with either side.

Where is your loving God?

[Post edited 12 May 2021 9:40]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hama and Israel -again on 10:52 - May 16 with 654 viewsKeithHaynes

Hama and Israel -again on 09:50 - May 16 by onehunglow

Dwight.
I know that.I'm all for people of a country defending themselves -as we would or might.

Fact is Hamas could fire millions of rockets and slaughter Israelis and the Left would still march of cities world wide showing their "support" for a killing organiation.
Israel is seen as evil.It's as simple a that an d they need to deploy smarter tactics and then try to assume the higher ground.

That said, I thought mass rallies were still banned .London yesterday showed a big one with not much social distancing.

And at Wembley.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hama and Israel -again on 11:36 - May 16 with 623 viewsCatullus

religion eh, maybe we need to accept that until one side is wiped out, this will not end. Unfortunately the Israelis have nukes so if their end is imminenet a lot of the middle East could get ended too.
Maybe it's the same in Northern Ireland, the trouble won't end until the Protestants/Unionists are all gone.

Religion only ever gives cause to argue, fuss and fight. Even if there was only one religion there'd be cause to fight because one sect would think they were right but other sects would disagree, think Sunni and Shia there.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hama and Israel -again on 14:21 - May 16 with 593 viewsonehunglow

Hama and Israel -again on 11:36 - May 16 by Catullus

religion eh, maybe we need to accept that until one side is wiped out, this will not end. Unfortunately the Israelis have nukes so if their end is imminenet a lot of the middle East could get ended too.
Maybe it's the same in Northern Ireland, the trouble won't end until the Protestants/Unionists are all gone.

Religion only ever gives cause to argue, fuss and fight. Even if there was only one religion there'd be cause to fight because one sect would think they were right but other sects would disagree, think Sunni and Shia there.

Indeed it is Cat.Ive banged on about this for years YET Brynmill hasnt chided me/us about this simple fact

RELIGION KILLS

WE NEED TO KILL IT

DO NOT PRAY MUSLIMS.DO NOT PRAY JEWS.DO NOT PRAY CHRISTIAN.

Sort this life out before worrying about what might be beyond this one.

Hama and Israel -again on 17:00 - May 16 with 555 viewsKeithHaynes

What these threads need are less opinion and more discussion without any personal point of view.
It’s a step up I know.

Hama and Israel -again on 17:15 - May 16 with 543 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hama and Israel -again on 17:00 - May 16 by KeithHaynes

What these threads need are less opinion and more discussion without any personal point of view.
It’s a step up I know.

You want people to not post their opinion and personal points of view on an internet forum?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hama and Israel -again on 17:26 - May 16 with 536 viewsKeithHaynes

Hama and Israel -again on 17:15 - May 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You want people to not post their opinion and personal points of view on an internet forum?

I said ‘less’
It’s a bit like trying to be neutral and ‘trying’ to see both sides of both sides.

It’s not for everyone.

Edit.
I didn’t say I didn’t want anyone to post an opinion, but then I suppose my post was just that. An opinion.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Hama and Israel -again on 17:30 - May 16 with 530 viewsonehunglow

Hama and Israel -again on 17:15 - May 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Sorry Keith but it is all about opinion. Life itself is. Less is more sometimes
The issue issue is to accept the opinions .

It cannot be called a forum if the punters simply post stuff to agree with them selves.
It means people like me ,Dwight, pikey,Kerouac ,all refered to in the vilest of text are seen as right wing/ poison ,whilst the sea of lefty loving beauts washes over us all,comfortable in the knowledge they have the higher moral ground.

Israel is contentious and the marches ,demos reflect that .

It is simply yet more right v left . Class war. It is killing us
[Post edited 16 May 2021 17:32]

Hama and Israel -again on 17:36 - May 16 with 523 viewsKeithHaynes

Hama and Israel -again on 17:30 - May 16 by onehunglow

Sorry Keith but it is all about opinion. Life itself is. Less is more sometimes
The issue issue is to accept the opinions .

It cannot be called a forum if the punters simply post stuff to agree with them selves.
It means people like me ,Dwight, pikey,Kerouac ,all refered to in the vilest of text are seen as right wing/ poison ,whilst the sea of lefty loving beauts washes over us all,comfortable in the knowledge they have the higher moral ground.

Israel is contentious and the marches ,demos reflect that .

It is simply yet more right v left . Class war. It is killing us
[Post edited 16 May 2021 17:32]

Not the way I’ve tried to lead my life when faced with the very worst of people who have done the most vilest of things.

I learned more from being as impartial as I could than I would ever learn from choosing my corner.

Login to get fewer ads

Hama and Israel -again on 17:37 - May 16 with 519 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hama and Israel -again on 17:26 - May 16 by KeithHaynes

I said ‘less’
It’s a bit like trying to be neutral and ‘trying’ to see both sides of both sides.

It’s not for everyone.

Edit.
I didn’t say I didn’t want anyone to post an opinion, but then I suppose my post was just that. An opinion.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I see and accept both sides of view.

I think Israel are wrong to keep encroaching on Palestinian territory to accomodate their growing population.

I think the Palestinians are wrong to elect a terrorist organisation as their government (Hamas). I think Hamas are wrong to fire thousands of rockets indiscriminately into Israel with the intent to murder and injure as many as possible to achieve their political demands through terror.

I think Hamas are evil for using schools, hospitals and other civilian infrastructure to store weapons and coordinate their defence and attack, knowingly putting innocent children in harms way as human shields.

I think Hamas are evil for using thousands of children, hundreds of which die, to construct their tunnels under the towns and cities.

I think Hamas are evil for introducing despicable laws, such as mandatory ten year jail sentences without trial for being gay, such as the death penalty or life imprisonment for anyone found to have helped a Jew, etc.

I do see both sides. One is clearly worse than the other.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hama and Israel -again on 17:38 - May 16 with 513 viewsKeithHaynes

Hama and Israel -again on 17:37 - May 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think Israel are wrong to keep encroaching on Palestinian territory to accomodate their growing population.

I think the Palestinians are wrong to elect a terrorist organisation as their government (Hamas). I think Hamas are wrong to fire thousands of rockets indiscriminately into Israel with the intent to murder and injure as many as possible to achieve their political demands through terror.

I think Hamas are evil for using schools, hospitals and other civilian infrastructure to store weapons and coordinate their defence and attack, knowingly putting innocent children in harms way as human shields.

I think Hamas are evil for using thousands of children, hundreds of which die, to construct their tunnels under the towns and cities.

I think Hamas are evil for introducing despicable laws, such as mandatory ten year jail sentences without trial for being gay, such as the death penalty or life imprisonment for anyone found to have helped a Jew, etc.

Which is why your posts are a refreshing change to the absolute norm.

Hama and Israel -again on 17:45 - May 16 with 495 viewsGroo

Hama and Israel -again on 17:37 - May 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Its called desperation.

Groo does what Groo does best

Hama and Israel -again on 17:51 - May 16 with 489 viewsonehunglow

Hama and Israel -again on 17:36 - May 16 by KeithHaynes

Not the way I’ve tried to lead my life when faced with the very worst of people who have done the most vilest of things.

I learned more from being as impartial as I could than I would ever learn from choosing my corner.

I M talking generically Keith,not personally. Understand that matey.
On here sides are clearly taken but we have to sat thie right side of the whitewash

Hama and Israel -again on 17:54 - May 16 with 481 viewsKeithHaynes

Hama and Israel -again on 17:51 - May 16 by onehunglow

I M talking generically Keith,not personally. Understand that matey.
On here sides are clearly taken but we have to sat thie right side of the whitewash

You should have said 😉

Hama and Israel -again on 18:10 - May 16 with 468 viewsJack123

I won't for a moment pretend to understand what's going on there, but a video just appeared on my twitter feed, and whatever is going on there.. This should not be allowed to happen.

calling for rape? Jesus.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 18:12]

libera nos a malo

Hama and Israel -again on 18:20 - May 16 with 458 viewsonehunglow

Hama and Israel -again on 18:10 - May 16 by Jack123

I won't for a moment pretend to understand what's going on there, but a video just appeared on my twitter feed, and whatever is going on there.. This should not be allowed to happen.

calling for rape? Jesus.

They seem to love it in the Middle East.
It killing the Holidays in Israel adverts though

Hama and Israel -again on 18:25 - May 16 with 449 viewsJack123

Hama and Israel -again on 18:20 - May 16 by onehunglow

They seem to love it in the Middle East.
It killing the Holidays in Israel adverts though

It's a shame there is so much unrest there, in the middle east, looks a lovely place to visit. Weather fantastic, if there wasn't so much fighting there, they would make a fortune in the holiday industry.

libera nos a malo

Hama and Israel -again on 18:56 - May 16 with 430 viewsKeithHaynes

Hama and Israel -again on 18:25 - May 16 by Jack123

It's a shame there is so much unrest there, in the middle east, looks a lovely place to visit. Weather fantastic, if there wasn't so much fighting there, they would make a fortune in the holiday industry.

Eilat is a lovely place for seven days relaxation.

Hama and Israel -again on 18:58 - May 16 with 430 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hama and Israel -again on 18:10 - May 16 by Jack123

calling for rape? Jesus.

Just wonder if the muslim community will condem them as much as they do teachers who show a picture of their prophet.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Hama and Israel -again on 20:49 - May 16 with 388 viewsJack123

Hama and Israel -again on 18:56 - May 16 by KeithHaynes

Eilat is a lovely place for seven days relaxation.

Sorry, I was thinking Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan it appears a no go zone, no doubt in a few lifetimes ahead they hopefully will sort out their differences.

And it will become a holiday hotspot.

libera nos a malo

Hama and Israel -again on 20:52 - May 16 with 384 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hama and Israel -again on 18:25 - May 16 by Jack123

Very true, Jordan, Israel and the Lebanon were fantastic places to visit, I had no trouble as a young British person. Whilst working on a kibbutz near Gaza we crossed into Gaza for the market with no issues and many thousands crossed into Israel each day to work; waved through at the border which was a bit of barbed wire.
Then the extremists got involved.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hama and Israel -again on 20:57 - May 16 with 373 viewstrampie

Hama and Israel -again on 20:52 - May 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

Very true, Jordan, Israel and the Lebanon were fantastic places to visit, I had no trouble as a young British person. Whilst working on a kibbutz near Gaza we crossed into Gaza for the market with no issues and many thousands crossed into Israel each day to work; waved through at the border which was a bit of barbed wire.
Then the extremists got involved.

No angle, just wondering why would you work on a kibbutz ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hama and Israel -again on 21:03 - May 16 with 361 viewstrampie

Scaredyfish 🐠🐟🐡 (@scaredyfish) Tweeted: @AntifaSheriff @BLignell @get_altText Title: Palestinian loss of land, 1946 to 2014

Image shows 4 maps of the area encompassing modern day Israel/Palestine.
(more in description) https://t.co/sI1uEr7DND

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Hama and Israel -again on 21:08 - May 16 with 350 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hama and Israel -again on 20:57 - May 16 by trampie

No angle, just wondering why would you work on a kibbutz ?

It used to be a gap year thing as a volunteer you got your board and lodging and in return helped out with farming, preparing food, helping in the nursery etc.etc. I helped in the warehouse packing fruit and veg to take to market including one in Gaza. Met some wonderful people from all over the world including Paola from Perugia and Ricardo from Bogata who remain great friends today. Paola could not speak a work of English when I met her, within minutes she had mastered donta takea da pissa!

Hama and Israel -again on 21:09 - May 16 with 344 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hama and Israel -again on 21:03 - May 16 by trampie

Scaredyfish 🐠🐟🐡 (@scaredyfish) Tweeted: @AntifaSheriff @BLignell @get_altText Title: Palestinian loss of land, 1946 to 2014

Image shows 4 maps of the area encompassing modern day Israel/Palestine.
(more in description) https://t.co/sI1uEr7DND

Ignores the establishment of Trans Jordan......
[Post edited 16 May 2021 21:11]

Hama and Israel -again on 21:11 - May 16 with 341 viewstrampie

Hama and Israel -again on 21:08 - May 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

It used to be a gap year thing as a volunteer you got your board and lodging and in return helped out with farming, preparing food, helping in the nursery etc.etc. I helped in the warehouse packing fruit and veg to take to market including one in Gaza. Met some wonderful people from all over the world including Paola from Perugia and Ricardo from Bogata who remain great friends today. Paola could not speak a work of English when I met her, within minutes she had mastered donta takea da pissa!

Politics or King David's hotel bombing or the Sergeants killings all years before never came into it for you back then did it ?
[Post edited 16 May 2021 22:03]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024