Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hama and Israel -again 09:39 - May 12 with 5899 viewsonehunglow

The story goes on and on.
Both harking back to Biblical times claiming lands as their own bequeathed to them by a God that has overseen billions killed in his name .
Both intransigent ,both unrelenting,both unforgiving, both cause celebres for countries that should have nothing to do with either side.

Where is your loving God?

[Post edited 12 May 2021 9:40]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hama and Israel -again (n/t) on 14:28 - May 13 with 932 viewsGroo

https://jewishcurrents.org/teshuvah-a-jewish-case-for-palestinian-refugee-return
[Post edited 13 May 2021 14:28]

Groo does what Groo does best

Hama and Israel -again on 18:32 - May 13 with 881 viewsmax936

Hama and Israel -again on 13:07 - May 13 by KeithHaynes

It will be interesting to see where the newly founded ‘friendship’ allegedly organised by the USA leaves Bahrain and the UAE in all this. Good bases to launch attacks on other Islamic countries ?

Let’s be honest it’s happened before.

Its a shitstorm that needs nipping in the bud ASHP, before other's getting involved, enough turmoil in the middle east as it is, brought on by the "peace loving" West, I hate the influence of America on this country and Europe in general.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hama and Israel -again on 22:04 - May 13 with 845 viewsKeithHaynes

Lebanon launching rockets now over Israel.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hama and Israel -again on 22:59 - May 13 with 818 viewsmax936

Hama and Israel -again on 22:04 - May 13 by KeithHaynes

Lebanon launching rockets now over Israel.

Here we go then, there's somin sinister behind this, the Iranians maybe ?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hama and Israel -again on 04:52 - May 14 with 777 viewsRonaldStump

Whats everybodies thoughts on the nazi swastikas being flow by Palestinians?

(He She Him)

Hama and Israel -again on 06:16 - May 14 with 765 viewsbuilthjack

With the Israeli population rising year on year, just where are these people going to live?
The birth rate of Israeli Jews is high, around 3.1 children per woman. How are they going to get that rate down? They wont.
Plus about 30,000 Jews emigrate there every year.
Its gone from about 1.8 million to almost 10 million in 70 years.
A huge problem.
They will need more land. They keep taking it.
The war will continue.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hama and Israel -again on 09:05 - May 14 with 743 viewsonehunglow

Hama and Israel -again on 18:32 - May 13 by max936

Its a shitstorm that needs nipping in the bud ASHP, before other's getting involved, enough turmoil in the middle east as it is, brought on by the "peace loving" West, I hate the influence of America on this country and Europe in general.

and I do on mother Russia.

If USA does something ,Russia will counteract.

Russia supported by Labout lefties

USA by poisonous,vile righty Hitler Youth types.

Both countries see themselves as pre eminent in the world.

Hama and Israel -again on 10:25 - May 14 with 726 viewsKeithHaynes

Hama and Israel -again on 22:59 - May 13 by max936

Here we go then, there's somin sinister behind this, the Iranians maybe ?

It’s an odd territory to be attacking from that’s for sure.

Login to get fewer ads

Hama and Israel -again on 10:27 - May 14 with 723 viewsKeithHaynes

Hama and Israel -again on 04:52 - May 14 by RonaldStump

Whats everybodies thoughts on the nazi swastikas being flow by Palestinians?

Some sort of ironic message ?

Hama and Israel -again on 10:31 - May 14 with 718 viewsonehunglow

Hama and Israel -again on 10:27 - May 14 by KeithHaynes

Some sort of ironic message ?

The world has seen over 2000 years of conflict of some degree in this "holy land" as big a misnomer as is possible.
Tragic land of broken dreams

Hama and Israel -again on 14:37 - May 14 with 665 viewsReslovenSwan1

Hama and Israel -again on 06:16 - May 14 by builthjack

With the Israeli population rising year on year, just where are these people going to live?
The birth rate of Israeli Jews is high, around 3.1 children per woman. How are they going to get that rate down? They wont.
A huge problem.
The war will continue.

Water is a huge issue and sets a notional limit on expansion at least into westen style living. scheme to redirect water to the area supports Israeli expansion.

I personally do not like the ideals of Theorcarasies. As an aethiest I will be discriminated against in these sorts of countrires Afgahnistan Iran, ISL , Yemen perhaps.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 14:41]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Hama and Israel -again on 14:17 - May 15 with 592 views73__73

Wouldn’t be happening if D Trump was still in the White House.
I doubt sleepy Joe even knows what day it is.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Hama and Israel -again on 18:21 - May 15 with 550 viewsKeithHaynes

This is a massive turn in events.
Israel have bombed the foreign press building mainly run by Al Jazeera.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Hama and Israel -again on 18:26 - May 15 with 539 viewsbuilthjack

Hama and Israel -again on 18:21 - May 15 by KeithHaynes

This is a massive turn in events.
Israel have bombed the foreign press building mainly run by Al Jazeera.

Silly thing to do

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hama and Israel -again on 18:42 - May 15 with 533 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hama and Israel -again on 18:26 - May 15 by builthjack

Silly thing to do

Not if it's being used by Hamas to help coordinate attacks on Israeli towns and cities.

Considering they were launching rockets from schools, hosptials and hotels back in 2014, just like Israel claimed and was later proven to be true, I see no reason to doubt their intelligence in 2021 either.

https://unwatch.org/un-admits-palestinians-fired-rockets-unrwa-schools/

Hamas are REMOVED

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hama and Israel -again on 18:47 - May 15 with 524 viewsCatullus

Hama and Israel -again on 06:16 - May 14 by builthjack

A huge problem.
The war will continue.

It's not just a problem there,

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/#pastfuture

Unless we can get growth down until it's fairly level (+/- 2% annually say) the amount of land needed will get squeezed and we'll see more and more trouble.

Of course, if anti Semitism weren't such an issue maybe so mnay Jews wouldn't be moving to Israel?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hama and Israel -again on 19:58 - May 15 with 504 viewsbuilthjack

Hama and Israel -again on 18:47 - May 15 by Catullus

It's not just a problem there,

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/#pastfuture

Unless we can get growth down until it's fairly level (+/- 2% annually say) the amount of land needed will get squeezed and we'll see more and more trouble.

Of course, if anti Semitism weren't such an issue maybe so mnay Jews wouldn't be moving to Israel?

But the average birth rate worldwide is going down, at 2.47 now.
It's going up amongst Israeli Jews, 3.14 now.
They will be looking for more land. Shifting people from their homes isn't not the answer.
100 years ago it worked, not this day and age.

Hama and Israel -again on 20:47 - May 15 with 494 viewsonehunglow

Hama and Israel -again on 18:42 - May 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not if it's being used by Hamas to help coordinate attacks on Israeli towns and cities.

Considering they were launching rockets from schools, hosptials and hotels back in 2014, just like Israel claimed and was later proven to be true, I see no reason to doubt their intelligence in 2021 either.

https://unwatch.org/un-admits-palestinians-fired-rockets-unrwa-schools/

Hamas are REMOVED

its typical arab warfare isnt it.Hiding literally behind the skirts of females and the innocentce of kids. Despicable doesnt begin to describe it all.

Israel though overeacting as usual,being dumber than dumb and like most religious zealots,looking for blood spilling out of enemies -the Arabs.

They have a good case ,do Israel,but they simply play into the hands of the lefty brigade . I see Jezza today in full battle cry . A little restraint would be a smart move but they've never played that card.

Yes folks, its been 2050 years of this and it aint ending in our lifetime

Hama and Israel -again on 20:57 - May 15 with 491 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hama and Israel -again on 20:47 - May 15 by onehunglow

its typical arab warfare isnt it.Hiding literally behind the skirts of females and the innocentce of kids. Despicable doesnt begin to describe it all.

Israel though overeacting as usual,being dumber than dumb and like most religious zealots,looking for blood spilling out of enemies -the Arabs.

They have a good case ,do Israel,but they simply play into the hands of the lefty brigade . I see Jezza today in full battle cry . A little restraint would be a smart move but they've never played that card.

Yes folks, its been 2050 years of this and it aint ending in our lifetime

I don't see how they're playing into the hands of anybody.

An enemy is firing hundreds (it might be thousands by now, I haven't read much news today) indiscriminately into their towns and cities, with the intent to injure and murder as many civilians as possible.

They have every right to attack back harder until that enemy is destroyed.

If people wish to fall for the Hamas propaganda, that's their foolish decision. I mean there are quite literally videos of Hamas setting up rocket launching sites outside the hotels of the foreign press yet you here nothing about that.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hama and Israel -again on 08:43 - May 16 with 442 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hamas getting all the coverage, Fatah ignored.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hama and Israel -again on 09:26 - May 16 with 423 viewsRonaldStump

Hama and Israel -again on 08:43 - May 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

Hamas getting all the coverage, Fatah ignored.

If these half wits protesting really wanted to free Palestine they could do by removing their terrorist government.

(He She Him)

Hama and Israel -again on 09:27 - May 16 with 425 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Does make you wonder how the peace loving government in Gazza has managed to stock pile 10,000s of Iranian rockets while claiming their citizens live in poverty, can't afford food or medicines.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Hama and Israel -again on 09:50 - May 16 with 407 viewsonehunglow

Hama and Israel -again on 20:57 - May 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't see how they're playing into the hands of anybody.

An enemy is firing hundreds (it might be thousands by now, I haven't read much news today) indiscriminately into their towns and cities, with the intent to injure and murder as many civilians as possible.

They have every right to attack back harder until that enemy is destroyed.

If people wish to fall for the Hamas propaganda, that's their foolish decision. I mean there are quite literally videos of Hamas setting up rocket launching sites outside the hotels of the foreign press yet you here nothing about that.

Dwight.
I know that.I'm all for people of a country defending themselves -as we would or might.

Fact is Hamas could fire millions of rockets and slaughter Israelis and the Left would still march of cities world wide showing their "support" for a killing organiation.
Israel is seen as evil.It's as simple a that an d they need to deploy smarter tactics and then try to assume the higher ground.

That said, I thought mass rallies were still banned .London yesterday showed a big one with not much social distancing.

Hama and Israel -again on 10:10 - May 16 with 403 viewsRonaldStump

Hama and Israel -again on 09:50 - May 16 by onehunglow

Dwight.
I know that.I'm all for people of a country defending themselves -as we would or might.

Fact is Hamas could fire millions of rockets and slaughter Israelis and the Left would still march of cities world wide showing their "support" for a killing organiation.
Israel is seen as evil.It's as simple a that an d they need to deploy smarter tactics and then try to assume the higher ground.

That said, I thought mass rallies were still banned .London yesterday showed a big one with not much social distancing.

There was 2 a free Palestine rally and a world freedom March!

(He She Him)

Hama and Israel -again on 10:24 - May 16 with 390 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hama and Israel -again on 09:50 - May 16 by onehunglow

Dwight.

Yes corbyn and his friends seem to organise it quickly. Pity he could not sort out the labour party as quickly.
He has gone back to his day job supporting terrorist.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024