Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ellis James 21:04 - May 25 with 7805 viewspencoedjack

History of Welsh football an enjoyable watch.

Is he a Jack?
Ellis James on 21:22 - May 25 with 4747 viewsChief

Big Swans fan, always at the away games in London where he lives now.

Originally from Carmarthen area.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Ellis James on 21:50 - May 25 with 4704 viewsKeithHaynes

Massive swans fan, good mate of the recently departed Simon Davies from Carmarthen.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ellis James on 22:24 - May 25 with 4617 viewsbuilthjack

Seen him sat in the South a few times

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ellis James on 22:32 - May 25 with 4623 viewsTreforys_Jack

Used to post on here regularly a few years ago "gravy and chips jack" I believe.
Ellis James on 22:35 - May 25 with 4621 viewsDJack

He did.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Ellis James on 22:58 - May 25 with 4575 viewsFireboy2

Ellis James on 22:24 - May 25 by builthjack

Seen him sat in the South a few times

Saw him at the QPR hammering a couple of years ago.

We both looked at each other in dismay 🙄
Ellis James on 00:11 - May 26 with 4525 viewsBadlands

If you watched 'Josh' with Josh Widdecombe you'd see Swans references on almost every episode ..
His own classic shirts, mugs, scarves.
This from yhe vast..

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ellis James on 05:57 - May 26 with 4475 viewsjackal

Ellis James on 00:11 - May 26 by Badlands

If you watched 'Josh' with Josh Widdecombe you'd see Swans references on almost every episode ..
His own classic shirts, mugs, scarves.
This from yhe vast..

The episode where he takes his driving test is brilliant. The examiner is also a Swan's fan.
Login to get fewer ads

Ellis James on 07:00 - May 26 with 4447 viewsjack247

Does he still do a football podcast?
Ellis James on 07:14 - May 26 with 4437 viewstylagarwjack

Ellis James on 07:00 - May 26 by jack247

Does he still do a football podcast?

Yes, Elis James’s feast of football, with Iwan Roberts and Danny Gabbidon, it’s a BBC one. He also is on the Socially Distant Sports Bar, with Mike Bubbins.
Ellis James on 12:59 - May 26 with 4256 viewsBadlands

Ellis James on 07:14 - May 26 by tylagarwjack

Yes, Elis James’s feast of football, with Iwan Roberts and Danny Gabbidon, it’s a BBC one. He also is on the Socially Distant Sports Bar, with Mike Bubbins.

And always apologies (ironically) to Gabbidon for the unashamed Swansea bias.
Also collects classic Wales and Swans shirts.
[Post edited 26 May 2021 13:00]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ellis James on 00:15 - Jun 8 with 3937 viewsAndyCole

Oh dear.

Elis (one L, cos he's proper welsh) seems to be cowering within himself, ffs. This evening's show, unfortunately for him (and us) is meek defeatism personified.

He almost holds his own at times on his show with Robins, but is always far too cringely defeatist and meek. And loses, almost always. An embarrassment, mostly.

The lad needs to grow a pair before he casts all us Swans in his loser persona. Atypically unsporty, no shoulders, all a bit wussy. No doubt unlike many doom merchants here.

(in fact ,this thread is worth copy pasting to the BBC......ahead of his upcoming broadcasts)

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Ellis James on 00:24 - Jun 8 with 3927 viewsKeithHaynes

Ellis James on 00:15 - Jun 8 by AndyCole

Oh dear.

Elis (one L, cos he's proper welsh) seems to be cowering within himself, ffs. This evening's show, unfortunately for him (and us) is meek defeatism personified.

He almost holds his own at times on his show with Robins, but is always far too cringely defeatist and meek. And loses, almost always. An embarrassment, mostly.

The lad needs to grow a pair before he casts all us Swans in his loser persona. Atypically unsporty, no shoulders, all a bit wussy. No doubt unlike many doom merchants here.

(in fact ,this thread is worth copy pasting to the BBC......ahead of his upcoming broadcasts)

He’s always been fairly defeatist and negative about the swans, however he does Enjoy the negativity, it almost keeps him happy. It’s a part of his persona now.

Ellis James on 00:31 - Jun 8 with 3912 viewsAndyCole

Ellis James on 00:24 - Jun 8 by KeithHaynes

He’s always been fairly defeatist and negative about the swans, however he does Enjoy the negativity, it almost keeps him happy. It’s a part of his persona now.

Lol. A carbon copy of the meek negatives on here !

Someone here said - they see him in the South stand - says it all.

Not a good look is it. Certainly not for the deeply passionate, hardcore Northbank types.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Ellis James on 12:34 - Jun 8 with 3728 viewsploppy

Ellis James on 00:24 - Jun 8 by KeithHaynes

I don't know about anyone else but I always expect us to lose. Anything else is a bonus. I thought it was part of being a Swans supporter.
Ellis James on 13:10 - Jun 8 with 3698 views1983

Find it hard to believe Elis is a comedian or started out as a comedian, Bubbins really does think his sh1t is chocolate and Steff is just someone who laughs at everything you say just that little bit too long and too hard.

Ellis James on 16:10 - Jun 8 with 3620 viewsandypitt56

Ellis James on 00:15 - Jun 8 by AndyCole

Oh dear.

at least you made Elis laugh with this horseshit mate!
Ellis James on 16:21 - Jun 8 with 3591 viewsTreforys_Jack

Ellis James on 16:10 - Jun 8 by andypitt56

at least you made Elis laugh with this horseshit mate!

Ellis James on 17:17 - Jun 8 with 3535 viewsKeithHaynes

Ellis James on 20:02 - Jun 8 with 3415 viewsKeithHaynes

How sad and pathetic a few people can be.

Ellis James on 20:15 - Jun 8 with 3394 viewsGwyn737

Ellis James on 20:02 - Jun 8 by KeithHaynes

They’re in the minority, Keith.

Empty vessels make the most noise.

On Twitter, the block button is your friend 👍
Ellis James on 20:35 - Jun 8 with 3324 viewsmax936

Ellis James on 20:02 - Jun 8 by KeithHaynes

What am I missing here Keith I don't do Twitter, I can't see anything in Tweets?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ellis James on 20:37 - Jun 8 with 3319 viewsKeithHaynes

Ellis James on 20:35 - Jun 8 by max936

What am I missing here Keith I don't do Twitter, I can't see anything in Tweets?

A couple of ex idiots decided to start the usual nonsense about posters on here.

Ellis James on 20:45 - Jun 8 with 3294 viewstrampie

IVLP (@StateIVLP) Tweeted: Today, we honor the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. He devoted his life to advancing racial equality, social justice, and economic opportunity for all. Dr. King's legacy remains a message of hope and a symbol of courage. #MLKDay https://t.co/hoLfxxPuyV

I like this message.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Ellis James on 20:45 - Jun 8 with 3288 viewsonehunglow

Ellis James on 20:35 - Jun 8 by max936

Steve.
I have an alter ego on twitter but I dont tweet much. It's not immediate enough for me.I'd rather say summat then have someone call me a xxxx. I quite enjoy that. It fills in the time sometimes. Anyone believing any twits is insane.

As regards Elis/ellis.He aint a comedian for me. Funny as exterior piles . He's Welsh and ergo cannot be funny a the accent isnt condusive to comedy like cockney or scouse. Welsh accents good for serious drama,hence the rising start Nye Barnard. Elis isnt a "Swansea "jack either.That's a birthright. I am and will front up to anyone calling themselves a Jack in the true sense of the word,ie A Swansea person. We are/were hated by valley boys,Turks a well as capital cousins. Not sure about Pembs as to me it was just Potato Land . Sweet people though kiving a long way from everywhere.

Anyway,EllisElis has done what most "stars" do and get out of Wales asap and then put the accent on,like Alex Jones-surely the worst vice on media,another to get out as soon as possible only to go on and on abut the old country. Not unlike the Irish really.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024