Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve received an email about Highjack 22:02 - Jun 8 with 7302 viewsKeithHaynes

I have received an email regards Highjack who posted on here for years. I don’t know if it is factual or just some sad act looking for a response. However, due to his lack of posting on here for over two months I will make it known that the email stated he had passed away. No return email, but it came from Swansea. If anyone does know him or if you read this mate, drop us a shout.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:07 - Jun 8 with 4379 viewsbuilthjack

I hope it's not true. Sad if true.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:09 - Jun 8 with 4387 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:07 - Jun 8 by builthjack

He was an incredibly funny and valued poster, he was on here from my records most days for years, I just can’t imagine he would be absent for so long. I’m doing a bit of research on the email.

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:18 - Jun 8 with 4341 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Very sad news if true.
He was the best poster on here by a mile.
A funny, intelligent, fair minded man.
RIP.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:19 - Jun 8 with 4337 views34dfgdf54

Absolutely gutted about this news.

RIP HJ
I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:25 - Jun 8 with 4312 viewstrampie

Terrible news if true.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:26 - Jun 8 with 4311 viewsmax936

Was he aka Humpty as well, he's another who has sadly been missing ?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:41 - Jun 8 with 4258 viewsFireboy2

I echo your thoughts K.

I too hope it's not true.
I’ve received an email about Highjack on 23:38 - Jun 8 with 4196 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 22:26 - Jun 8 by max936

Was he aka Humpty as well, he's another who has sadly been missing ?

They went missing on the same day or so. Regardless if they were the same or different, I intend to find out.

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 01:03 - Jun 9 with 4129 viewsDr_Parnassus

My favourite poster by a mile, that’s awful news but not entirely surprising considering the sudden disappearance and length of time he’s been away.

This site will be a poorer place without him.

I don’t see any mileage in the Humpty thing, but could be wrong. They had completely opposite world views, so would be very surprised. Just a really sad coincidence I would have thought.

RIP good sir.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 01:16 - Jun 9 with 4134 viewsDJack

This.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 06:17 - Jun 9 with 4059 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He’s from Neath so either one of the Neath Jacks, Max or Darran would have known if he died surely? I’d find it very strange if he never met any other posters as he’s been on here probably since the Jackarmy .net days.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 07:15 - Jun 9 with 4009 viewsThrasher6

I always enjoyed his responses. Very dry wit. What will be sad is that he passed away without anyone knowing...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 07:53 - Jun 9 with 3970 viewsRumjack

Oh bloody hell, I hope this isn't true.
I’ve received an email about Highjack on 08:34 - Jun 9 with 3904 viewsonehunglow

Had numerous spats with him and another lost to us. We had much more to argue over.

Like all others on here, I would be upset to see this were true but it does seem ominous.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 09:08 - Jun 9 with 3889 viewsguthrieintherain

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 07:53 - Jun 9 by Rumjack

Oh bloody hell, I hope this isn't true.

Hope this isn't true a very funny man.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 10:24 - Jun 9 with 3821 viewsVincent_Vega

I hope not, seemed a character by his posting habits on here. Hoping for the best.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 11:06 - Jun 9 with 3776 viewsCatullus

No words...

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 11:14 - Jun 9 with 3758 viewsBadlands

Hope it’s not true.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 11:46 - Jun 9 with 3703 viewspencoedjack

Very sad news if true.
I’ve received an email about Highjack on 12:16 - Jun 9 with 3656 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 11:46 - Jun 9 by pencoedjack

Very sad news if true.

Has anyone contacted Phil Sumbler or Darran?? Darran might know him coming from Neath?

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 12:32 - Jun 9 with 3626 views34dfgdf54

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 12:16 - Jun 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Has anyone contacted Phil Sumbler or Darran?? Darran might know him coming from Neath?

I spoke to Darran he didn't know if it was true.
I’ve received an email about Highjack on 12:57 - Jun 9 with 3575 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 12:16 - Jun 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Phil doesn’t know him.

I’m hopeful by putting this on here, I did think long and hard because of certain people with their bitter minds and ability to create issues where there are none. However if it is being discussed at least we can find out if the email is genuine, if it isn’t genuine they should be well and truly dealt with, if it is then obviously they may have their reasons for remaining anonymous.

But any conspiracies from elsewhere should be ignored. This is a genuine attempt to check on a poster who has been around for years.

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 13:23 - Jun 9 with 3523 viewsLohengrin

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 12:57 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

Phil doesn’t know him.

I’m hopeful by putting this on here, I did think long and hard because of certain people with their bitter minds and ability to create issues where there are none. However if it is being discussed at least we can find out if the email is genuine, if it isn’t genuine they should be well and truly dealt with, if it is then obviously they may have their reasons for remaining anonymous.

But any conspiracies from elsewhere should be ignored. This is a genuine attempt to check on a poster who has been around for years.

I seem to remember High telling me once he was from Aberdulais way. In terms of what school he’d have gone to that would have meant Llangatwg, posters on here and the other site from the Vale of Neath may be in a better position to have known him. He was in his thirties too which may narrow it down a bit, he liked to rub it in on occasion he was a good quarter century younger than me!

It’s also entirely possible that plenty knew (hopefully know) him just not as ‘Highjack.’ He may have just kept that to himself and enjoyed the anonymity?

It would be nice to think this email is nonsense but it’s difficult to credit that anybody would be so malignant as to imagine it was in any way a funny thing to do?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 13:35 - Jun 9 with 3477 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 13:23 - Jun 9 by Lohengrin

I seem to remember High telling me once he was from Aberdulais way. In terms of what school he’d have gone to that would have meant Llangatwg, posters on here and the other site from the Vale of Neath may be in a better position to have known him. He was in his thirties too which may narrow it down a bit, he liked to rub it in on occasion he was a good quarter century younger than me!

It’s also entirely possible that plenty knew (hopefully know) him just not as ‘Highjack.’ He may have just kept that to himself and enjoyed the anonymity?

It would be nice to think this email is nonsense but it’s difficult to credit that anybody would be so malignant as to imagine it was in any way a funny thing to do?

If he truly kept his identity to himself that email would likely be false

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 14:16 - Jun 9 with 3400 viewsLohengrin

I’ve received an email about Highjack on 13:35 - Jun 9 by Brynmill_Jack

If he truly kept his identity to himself that email would likely be false

Possibly, Bryn? I simply don’t know.

I’m just hoping he’ll pop up out of the blue and say his computer was knackered and he’d taken some time out.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024