Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holiday prices 14:47 - Jun 19 with 2956 viewscontroversial_jack

Rip off Britain in action again. Ridiculous prices for holidays in the UK.This is why I never felt sorry for local businesses.
Holiday prices on 14:50 - Jun 19 with 1846 viewsRonaldStump

Some people are making a huge amount of money out of Covid .

Crazy eh!!

(He She Him)

Holiday prices on 14:51 - Jun 19 with 1843 viewsWhiterockin

You don't have to pay it.
Holiday prices on 15:01 - Jun 19 with 1829 viewsCatullus

I wonder what the price of foreign holidays will be next year? I doubt they'llget cheaper. Holidaying in the UK has always seemed expensive to me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Holiday prices on 15:03 - Jun 19 with 1824 viewscontroversial_jack

Holiday prices on 14:51 - Jun 19 by Whiterockin

You don't have to pay it.

I won't and it was just an observation.
Holiday prices on 15:03 - Jun 19 with 1824 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Holiday prices on 15:01 - Jun 19 by Catullus

I wonder what the price of foreign holidays will be next year? I doubt they'llget cheaper. Holidaying in the UK has always seemed expensive to me.

It will be interesting to see, some countries will be desperate for the income that tourism brings.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Holiday prices on 15:13 - Jun 19 with 1806 viewsMrSwerve

Supply and demand.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Holiday prices on 16:14 - Jun 19 with 1758 viewsFlashberryjack

My mate has two seaside holiday homes, one sleeps12 and the other sleeps 14 both with heated swimming pools (1 indoor) if 2 or 3 families book it doesn't work out that expensive.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Holiday prices on 16:22 - Jun 19 with 1752 viewsfelixstowe_jack

All Holiday accommodation have extra expenses including increased cleaning costs to combat the virus as well as having to put extra measures in place to keep social distancing measures.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Holiday prices on 17:38 - Jun 19 with 1718 viewscontroversial_jack

Holiday prices on 16:22 - Jun 19 by felixstowe_jack

All Holiday accommodation have extra expenses including increased cleaning costs to combat the virus as well as having to put extra measures in place to keep social distancing measures.

A decent clean, which they should do between change of guests is hardly justification of the big increases
Holiday prices on 17:53 - Jun 19 with 1704 viewsWhiterockin

Holiday prices on 17:38 - Jun 19 by controversial_jack

A decent clean, which they should do between change of guests is hardly justification of the big increases

But possibly the length of time without income and a growing debt is.
Holiday prices on 18:01 - Jun 19 with 1690 viewsCountyJim

My dad just come back from few days in Torquay he said he went in a pub it was 4.10 for a pint of bitter 5.70 for glass of wine flipping rip off prices.

In Spain you'd pay about 6 quid for both
Holiday prices on 18:17 - Jun 19 with 1670 viewscontroversial_jack

Holiday prices on 17:53 - Jun 19 by Whiterockin

But possibly the length of time without income and a growing debt is.

That's not down to the customer, You can't really charge for loss of income, but if customers are dull enough to pay then that's up to them
Holiday prices on 18:20 - Jun 19 with 1666 viewsonehunglow

Holiday prices on 18:01 - Jun 19 by CountyJim

My dad just come back from few days in Torquay he said he went in a pub it was 4.10 for a pint of bitter 5.70 for glass of wine flipping rip off prices.

Im down there next week.
We'll be taking our own.
It is as simple as that.
If you want to go out ,then pay.If not don't whinge.

Rent an airbnb as we do with a nice garden

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Holiday prices on 18:41 - Jun 19 with 1644 viewsmax936

0ver 4. 1/2 quid a pint of Ale up where my lad lives, always been around that price though, nothing cheap there, cracking Indian Curry house right where he lives though, knock spots off anything localish to me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Holiday prices on 18:46 - Jun 19 with 1632 viewsonehunglow

Holiday prices on 18:41 - Jun 19 by max936

0ver 4. 1/2 quid a pint of Ale up where my lad lives, always been around that price though, nothing cheap there, cracking Indian Curry house right where he lives though, knock spots off anything localish to me.

We have a culture of cheap alcohol Steve.It' a priority for us on holiday and it's wrong.Few countires truly get so obsessed as we do about getting tanked up as cheap as possible.It underpins everything.Its all we talk about. If it's cheap,it's good enough for us.
Our crews would eat shyte itself if covered in enough ketchup and backed up with loads of lager .
It' s why Spanish and Portuguese target us with 1/2 euros a pint. It's a reality check for us to pay real money for it.

Holiday prices on 18:47 - Jun 19 with 1624 viewslifelong

I have a very nice 2 bedroom accommodation in the St David’s area, £4K a week, special reduction to Swans fans down to £3k. 👍
Holiday prices on 18:52 - Jun 19 with 1621 viewsshingle

Good time to be tee total then.
Holiday prices on 19:00 - Jun 19 with 1606 viewsmax936

Holiday prices on 18:52 - Jun 19 by shingle

Good time to be tee total then.

Bullocks to that, just opened my first bottle of St Austell's Breweries Proper Job, cracking beer, it wasa on Cask in two pubs up at my Lads a fortnight ago, beautiful, it was sat out in their beer gardens in gorgeous weather.

Holiday prices on 19:11 - Jun 19 with 1593 viewsmax936

Holiday prices on 18:46 - Jun 19 by onehunglow

We have a culture of cheap alcohol Steve.It' a priority for us on holiday and it's wrong.Few countires truly get so obsessed as we do about getting tanked up as cheap as possible.It underpins everything.Its all we talk about. If it's cheap,it's good enough for us.
Our crews would eat shyte itself if covered in enough ketchup and backed up with loads of lager .
It' s why Spanish and Portuguese target us with 1/2 euros a pint. It's a reality check for us to pay real money for it.

Loves a pint me and a nice large glass of Red, it its cheap all the better, nothing for me to have 8,10 or more on a Saturday, I enjoy it so why not, its those that drink and can't behave and cause problems for others that give drinkers a bad name.

Holiday prices on 19:31 - Jun 19 with 1585 viewsCatullus

Holiday prices on 19:11 - Jun 19 by max936

Loves a pint me and a nice large glass of Red, it its cheap all the better, nothing for me to have 8,10 or more on a Saturday, I enjoy it so why not, its those that drink and can't behave and cause problems for others that give drinkers a bad name.

I'm not being critical of people who enjoy a beer, I used to drink enough god only knows BUT it was one of the best things I ever did when I cut right back. Since I did there's been a lot more money to spend on holidays AND when I do have a long cold beer I enjoy it all the more.

Now holiday prices, the market will have a big reset if we ever do open up fully again but I reckon the Uk will remain expensive. 2 years back it was cheaper to go to Rhodes for a week than it was to stay in Cornwall, even a decent camper van is quite expensive compared to jetting off somewhere with guaranteed sun.
I've never been to Scotland and always fancied a trip but it's all about the best value, going abroad is usually better value. Or so it seems to me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Holiday prices on 19:31 - Jun 19 with 1585 viewsmonmouth

Holiday prices on 19:00 - Jun 19 by max936

Bullocks to that, just opened my first bottle of St Austell's Breweries Proper Job, cracking beer, it wasa on Cask in two pubs up at my Lads a fortnight ago, beautiful, it was sat out in their beer gardens in gorgeous weather.

Was in a beer garden last week, in Littleton (small village just on the English side of the bridge) with a good mate. Obviously on the way we stopped to have a dump on the english side, as it had been a while since I'd been to England and I was getting desperate.

Anyway, it was lovely until I came to pay. I hadn't seen him for a while, so I'd decided to be nice and foot the whole bill. 4 pints of Proper Job and 4 pints of Thatchers Gold £42. Frack my eyes! If I'd known I wouldn't have insisted the little basket had a final drink while waiting for my wife to get back from the Mall and pick us up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Holiday prices on 19:50 - Jun 19 with 1575 viewsonehunglow

Holiday prices on 19:11 - Jun 19 by max936

I like a nice cold Baltika and a decent red but drinking 5 pints+ of St Miguel at 1.50 euro a pint aint for me,neither is the all day cholesterol killing english breakfast so loved by our holiday makers.
The Brits who go aboad and hate foreigners and their food.

What I love about France ...

Slow food-but good food.

Bars closing for lunch.

Bars/tabac shutting at 1800 hrs

Beer at £8 a pint if you can past past the look of distain on the barstaff

Nobody queuing up for full English

No fights amongst those having consuming 8 pint of shyte lager

and No Clubs to speak of.

The positives

Beautiful land often empty
Gorgeous reasonable quality wines
Wonderful seafood
Fantastic butchered meat at local butchers for BBQ
No signs in English
Few willing to speak in English
Sea swimming in three seas
Swimming in clear lakes
Walking in mountains with stunning views
Beautiful women and

A complete indifference to tourists.

Please God we return there soon

Holiday prices on 21:06 - Jun 19 with 1540 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s an advantage, especially here, a decent glass of Estrella is €1.30. Wine generally Rioja or a decent white around €1.60. The costas which thankfully are 150 kms away were having a price war last week. Down to €1.50 a pint, but I wouldn’t trust the quality.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Holiday prices (n/t) on 21:10 - Jun 19 with 1538 viewsonehunglow

Holiday prices on 21:06 - Jun 19 by KeithHaynes

It’s an advantage, especially here, a decent glass of Estrella is €1.30. Wine generally Rioja or a decent white around €1.60. The costas which thankfully are 150 kms away were having a price war last week. Down to €1.50 a pint, but I wouldn’t trust the quality.

Holiday prices (n/t) on 21:10 - Jun 19 with 1538 viewsonehunglow

Holiday prices on 21:06 - Jun 19 by KeithHaynes

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024