Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winter 18:39 - Jul 25 with 3726 viewsbuilthjack

Is he as good as some think?
Dropped another clanger with Eustace.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Winter on 18:43 - Jul 25 with 2088 viewsguthrieintherain

Not sure he dropped a clanger

Eustace just used us to get himself a payrise.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Winter on 18:46 - Jul 25 with 2058 viewsshingle

Who in there right mind think he is good, go and take a look at what he did at Huddesfield, saying that we have got a high level of nievity within out fan base.
Winter on 18:49 - Jul 25 with 2006 viewspikeypaul

Good
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Winter on 18:49 - Jul 25 with 2023 viewsDr_Winston

Winter on 18:46 - Jul 25 by shingle

Who in there right mind think he is good, go and take a look at what he did at Huddesfield, saying that we have got a high level of nievity within out fan base.

Got them promoted to the Premier League?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Winter on 18:51 - Jul 25 with 1991 viewslondonlisa2001

Winter on 18:43 - Jul 25 by guthrieintherain

Not sure he dropped a clanger

Eustace just used us to get himself a payrise.

Even if that is true, and that’s a little premature as no one knows, there is absolutely no way that this situation should have been allowed to arise.

Eustace, if that was the choice as it seems it was, should have been signed up a couple of weeks ago, and before Cooper went. Leaving it to such a short time before the season starts is terrible,
Winter on 18:57 - Jul 25 with 1984 viewsBillyChong

Winter on 18:51 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

Even if that is true, and that’s a little premature as no one knows, there is absolutely no way that this situation should have been allowed to arise.

Eustace, if that was the choice as it seems it was, should have been signed up a couple of weeks ago, and before Cooper went. Leaving it to such a short time before the season starts is terrible,

An absolute shambles
Winter on 19:02 - Jul 25 with 1965 viewsbuilthjack

Winter on 18:51 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

It's all very unprofessional Lisa.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Winter on 19:06 - Jul 25 with 1923 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Winter on 18:57 - Jul 25 by BillyChong

An absolute shambles

Unfortunately they can get away with it with minimal public criticism these days. Do you think we'll see a press release from The Trust criticising the mismanagement? I doubt it. It would make for an uncomfortable atmosphere for Stuart McDonald or whoever will be in the hospitality box representing the supporters' feelings next season.

The Trust is a farce. The club's management is a farce. Close to a billion pounds must have passed through the club over the past decade, yet we have little to show for it.

Even the Fairwood (which we lease from the university?) and Landore training facilities planning was a shambolic mess. Why on Earth do we have two geographically separate training facilities, no doubt providing duplication of services (staff, maintenance, facilities, utilities etc), therefore adding unnecessary costs? Why was everything not built at one site? It really is amateurish.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Winter on 19:11 - Jul 25 with 1888 viewslondonlisa2001

Winter on 19:06 - Jul 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Unfortunately they can get away with it with minimal public criticism these days. Do you think we'll see a press release from The Trust criticising the mismanagement? I doubt it. It would make for an uncomfortable atmosphere for Stuart McDonald or whoever will be in the hospitality box representing the supporters' feelings next season.

The Trust is a farce. The club's management is a farce. Close to a billion pounds must have passed through the club over the past decade, yet we have little to show for it.

Even the Fairwood (which we lease from the university?) and Landore training facilities planning was a shambolic mess. Why on Earth do we have two geographically separate training facilities, no doubt providing duplication of services (staff, maintenance, facilities, utilities etc), therefore adding unnecessary costs? Why was everything not built at one site? It really is amateurish.

How on Earth is it the Trust’s fault?

The Trust have said publicly that they do not have enough votes to be able to affect anything of great significance. That’s sort of the point.
Winter on 19:25 - Jul 25 with 1844 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Winter on 19:11 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

How on Earth is it the Trust’s fault?

The Trust have said publicly that they do not have enough votes to be able to affect anything of great significance. That’s sort of the point.

I referenced The Trust when writing that club management can get away with these colossal, amateurish screw ups with minimal public criticism. I did not write that Eustace turning the job down was the fault of The Trust.

I've considered The Trust to be a farce ever since I read the first voting papers where The Trust (successfully) manipulated people into voting to take the deal. I remember arguing with Mr Goden (apologies if I spelt his name wrong) about how disgraceful that was at the time. Their subsequent actions have done nothing to make me think any better of them.

Winter on 19:27 - Jul 25 with 1855 viewsbuilthjack

Not sure what the Trust has to do with this thread.
It's about Winter.

Winter on 19:31 - Jul 25 with 1820 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Winter on 19:27 - Jul 25 by builthjack

Not sure what the Trust has to do with this thread.
It's about Winter.

Yes, Julian Winter is ultimately responsible and of course the SCST have no influence in regards to decision making within the club.

Now, what avenues, or perhaps collective organisation of Swansea City supporters currently exist to put pressure on Julian Winter, conveying the supporters' frustrations and anger at how poorly the club has been managed this Summer?

Winter on 19:46 - Jul 25 with 1786 viewsAndyCole

Winter is responsible for not supporting nor being unable to retain the services of one of the very best young managers. A young manager who's PPG etc is up alongside Rogers and ahead of Martinez and even the much lauded Potter.

Birch sought the help of Leon and Curt in securing such a coup of a signing. Birch went shopping in the elite markets, looking for elite candidates with deep heritage with the nation's best Clubs and the English FA.

Winter is shopping in an altogether inferior market. Northern premier League, ffs.

Fraud of a CEO. Winter out.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Winter on 19:57 - Jul 25 with 1748 viewsonehunglow

Winter on 19:25 - Jul 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I referenced The Trust when writing that club management can get away with these colossal, amateurish screw ups with minimal public criticism. I did not write that Eustace turning the job down was the fault of The Trust.

I've considered The Trust to be a farce ever since I read the first voting papers where The Trust (successfully) manipulated people into voting to take the deal. I remember arguing with Mr Goden (apologies if I spelt his name wrong) about how disgraceful that was at the time. Their subsequent actions have done nothing to make me think any better of them.

Isnt' the Trust tasked with protecting the club?
Is it that emasculated that it is now helpless.

Any response from a Trust leader?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Winter on 20:45 - Jul 25 with 1649 viewsjasper_T

The separate training base for the academy sides was a terrific investment.
Winter on 20:48 - Jul 25 with 1627 viewsQJumpingJack

Winter always promised strong communication to the fans when he joined.

He needs to explain why delays continue. Unless he needs permission from the owners to issue a statement?
Winter on 20:52 - Jul 25 with 1616 viewsdobjack2

Winter on 19:46 - Jul 25 by AndyCole

Winter is responsible for not supporting nor being unable to retain the services of one of the very best young managers. A young manager who's PPG etc is up alongside Rogers and ahead of Martinez and even the much lauded Potter.

Birch sought the help of Leon and Curt in securing such a coup of a signing. Birch went shopping in the elite markets, looking for elite candidates with deep heritage with the nation's best Clubs and the English FA.

Winter is shopping in an altogether inferior market. Northern premier League, ffs.

Fraud of a CEO. Winter out.

Get over it Cooper is gone. The reasons why he’s gone will be managed and will not really come out; unless you actually know something rather than simply offering your opinion.

As for Winter - the pre-season is descending into farce. Covid isn’t down to him and Eustace’s change of mind may not be his fault but I think it is reasonable to ask him questions as to why we have got into such a mess over the manager/coach role. I can’t see our tame local reporters rocking the boat, will the Trust step up? Or is there a lack of communication there as well with the impending court case?

We’ll soon see if there were others in the frame who want the job and Winter will be judged on what happens next.
Winter on 20:56 - Jul 25 with 1598 viewsnantywatcher

Mr Winter is just passing through. One of many jobs in a rather bobbly career. He has never impressed me - so now is the time to pull a rabbit out of the hat Julian, 'cos we are fast approaching the last chance saloon.
Winter on 21:33 - Jul 25 with 1530 viewsKGriz16

Winter on 20:48 - Jul 25 by QJumpingJack

Winter always promised strong communication to the fans when he joined.

He needs to explain why delays continue. Unless he needs permission from the owners to issue a statement?

Aren't the delays maybe because he's doing his job and getting a manager? It's also a very busy time during pre-season with everything that needs sorting i.e. transfers, contracts, staff etc.
Winter on 22:04 - Jul 25 with 1455 viewsbuilthjack

Winter on 21:33 - Jul 25 by KGriz16

Aren't the delays maybe because he's doing his job and getting a manager? It's also a very busy time during pre-season with everything that needs sorting i.e. transfers, contracts, staff etc.

He should have been working on these type of things for the last 6 months, not now.

Winter on 22:23 - Jul 25 with 1389 viewsraynor94

I fail to see how Eustace doing the dirty on us is Winter's fault.

The move for the next manager will tell us a lot.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Winter on 22:25 - Jul 25 with 1388 viewsChief

Wasn't Winter lauded as an expert in 'Succession Management'? Presumably part of that involves having a Plan B.

Let's see if he has a viable one or was it all hot air and buzzword jargon.....

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Winter on 23:14 - Jul 25 with 1275 viewsQJumpingJack

Winter and Eustace know each other very well.
They were at Watford at the same time 2008-2011.
Winter on 23:19 - Jul 25 with 1265 viewsAndyCole

Winter on 22:23 - Jul 25 by raynor94

I fail to see how Eustace doing the dirty on us is Winter's fault.

The move for the next manager will tell us a lot.

The thrust of this thread is clear for all to see, and is far bigger than the Useless clanger.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Winter on 23:20 - Jul 25 with 1261 viewsDr_Parnassus

Winter on 22:25 - Jul 25 by Chief

Wasn't Winter lauded as an expert in 'Succession Management'? Presumably part of that involves having a Plan B.

Let's see if he has a viable one or was it all hot air and buzzword jargon.....

Not seeing anyone accusing Eustace of the “the job being too big for him”, or indeed it being “Winters job to know exactly what is going on in Eustace’s head”.

This has been horrendous from the off.

We had a manager who has proven time and again that he is a safe pair of hands, can turn absolute crumbs into good success.

He wasn’t kept happy enough and bailed after a couple of warning signs.

Coops gives them weeks to sort a replacement and he goes “naaaah”.

I don’t blame Eustace for one second though, this job is not an attractive one. But the fact we have assistant managers turning us down doesn’t bode well.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024