Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City 12:20 - Jul 31 with 7188 viewsSwansIndependent

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City 31st Jul 2021 12:19
It seems no matter the way you go these days, the way you go will be wrong. As we know the swans approached MK Dons a few days ago, but the Dons kept it quiet and felt the timing was inappropriate. Based on that it’s pretty much never a good time to approach a club for their successful manager. 0

Click above for the story
Click below to subscribe to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 1003 viewsReslovenSwan1

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 13:36 - Aug 2 by Chief

Yet more deflections and waffle presumably because you know you've been caught out.

In have highlighted this as a possible bullying case to Keith. Lets see if it conforms to the Forums T&Cs.

Here are details on Lord Haw Haw for your interest. An honourable mention for Swansea man Wynford Vaughan Thomas. No links to Swansea city that i can find.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Joyce
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 14:27]

Wise sage since Toshack era

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 14:44 - Aug 2 with 922 viewsChief

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 13:46 - Aug 2 by ReslovenSwan1

In have highlighted this as a possible bullying case to Keith. Lets see if it conforms to the Forums T&Cs.

Here are details on Lord Haw Haw for your interest. An honourable mention for Swansea man Wynford Vaughan Thomas. No links to Swansea city that i can find.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Joyce
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 14:27]

Yet more waffle and deflection.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:01 - Aug 2 with 899 viewsvetchonian

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 13:23 - Aug 1 by ReslovenSwan1

To compare the 2002 -2016 owners to the rabble that came before shows a massive lack of judgement. I can guarantee you history will treat Jenkins and Morgan generously. This is because history recorders are a lot more sophisticated than fans and particularly more sophisticated than fans with a political bias.

This is a political bias that equates profit and success as immoral. This is the morality of a Sunday school teacher from up the valley that talks "pieces of silver" and compares it with biblical references to "Judas" and "betrayal".

These sub conscience teaching persist in the middle aged fan Welsh Valleys psyche. These words still resonate to some who struggle to figure things out for themselves and need the security of similarly thinking "soul mates".

Selling Swansea city to US owners was good. US investment in the form of a CLN is good. Cash for the club to spend is good. It could not compete without the CLN. Huw Jenkins the "failed roofer" made it look easy. It is anything but as Mr Winter is finding out.

Just as a matter of interest...what if the court case rules in favour of the Trust? How generously do you think history will treat Jenkins and Morgan then?

More interestingly will you still appear on here peddling the diatribe you have of the Trust

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:05 - Aug 2 with 883 viewsReslovenSwan1

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:01 - Aug 2 by vetchonian

Just as a matter of interest...what if the court case rules in favour of the Trust? How generously do you think history will treat Jenkins and Morgan then?

More interestingly will you still appear on here peddling the diatribe you have of the Trust

I thought we were asked not to speculate on the court case. This is what I will observe.

I still have a right to defend the owners. Defending the owners is a separate matter.

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:09 - Aug 2 with 875 viewsChief

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:05 - Aug 2 by ReslovenSwan1

I thought we were asked not to speculate on the court case. This is what I will observe.

I still have a right to defend the owners. Defending the owners is a separate matter.

But will you still if the case goes against them?

That's not speculating on the case itself at all.

Or are you manufacturing yet more deflection tactics?

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:16 - Aug 2 with 859 viewsReslovenSwan1

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:09 - Aug 2 by Chief

But will you still if the case goes against them?

That's not speculating on the case itself at all.

Or are you manufacturing yet more deflection tactics?

Deflection is accusing me of having Nazi sympathies without any evidence. A court case is going ahead as I understand it and we have been asked not to comment on it.

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:22 - Aug 2 with 850 viewsChief

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:16 - Aug 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Deflection is accusing me of having Nazi sympathies without any evidence. A court case is going ahead as I understand it and we have been asked not to comment on it.

You're not being asked to.

You're being asked to comment on your viewpoint following a theoretical outcome of said case (without going into any details whatsoever).

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:28 - Aug 2 with 832 viewsraynor94

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:22 - Aug 2 by Chief

You're being asked to comment on your viewpoint following a theoretical outcome of said case (without going into any details whatsoever).

Get a room mun! You pair spoil every thread with your constant bickering.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:30 - Aug 2 with 829 viewsReslovenSwan1

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:22 - Aug 2 by Chief

I have no interest in answering your questions or discussing hypothetical things. Justice will be done. Leave it to the legal experts.

I am interested in Keith's view of 'Nazi slurs' against posters. I believe it does not conform with the T&C you agree to when you come on here. You call it waffle I call it bullying,

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:37 - Aug 2 with 812 viewsChief

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:30 - Aug 2 by ReslovenSwan1

I have no interest in answering your questions or discussing hypothetical things. Justice will be done. Leave it to the legal experts.

I am interested in Keith's view of 'Nazi slurs' against posters. I believe it does not conform with the T&C you agree to when you come on here. You call it waffle I call it bullying,

So you are literally dodging a question that another poster (not me) put to you.

It's almost as if you have some sort of agenda.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 15:39]

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:50 - Aug 2 with 801 viewsjasper_T

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:37 - Aug 2 by Chief

So you are literally dodging a question that another poster (not me) put to you.

It's almost as if you have some sort of agenda.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 15:39]

Your agenda to expose him is just as bad. Site would be a much better place if you learned to ignore each other and saved the rest of us some scrolling.
MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:55 - Aug 2 with 782 viewsChief

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:50 - Aug 2 by jasper_T

Your agenda to expose him is just as bad. Site would be a much better place if you learned to ignore each other and saved the rest of us some scrolling.

I wouldn't need to expose anything if there was nothing to expose.

Not I rarely instigate these exchanges.

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 16:40 - Aug 2 with 704 viewsCatullus

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:50 - Aug 2 by jasper_T

Where would be the fun in that though? Isn't this place all about exchanging opinions?

PS, Resloven, I meant to say in my last answer to you, where did I compoare HJ et al with any previous owners? I simply gave my opinion about that group of peoples ultimate failures (in my opinion) that I believe will be what they are remembered for.

Several times I have posted my support for the current owners and the good work they did in stabilising the clubs financial situation.

I think many of us are looking forward to the outcome of the event we are not to discuss!

Regardless of all the above, back to the OP, I'm sure SCFC's name is entirely muddy down in MK land now and many nasty words are being thrown about. This is just a reality of football, a slightly bigger club in a higher division will often come out on top when looking for new staff.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 16:47 - Aug 2 with 695 viewspencoedjack

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:28 - Aug 2 by raynor94

Get a room mun! You pair spoil every thread with your constant bickering.

This ^
MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:03 - Aug 2 with 669 viewsReslovenSwan1

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 15:55 - Aug 2 by Chief

I wouldn't need to expose anything if there was nothing to expose.

Not I rarely instigate these exchanges.

Keith will determine if it acceptable on this site for posters to label other posters as Nazis irrespective of the issues involved. If The Chief withdraws the comment he will save Keith having to make a decision. I suspect other posters might have been banned for less.

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:07 - Aug 2 with 650 viewsChief

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:03 - Aug 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Keith will determine if it acceptable on this site for posters to label other posters as Nazis irrespective of the issues involved. If The Chief withdraws the comment he will save Keith having to make a decision. I suspect other posters might have been banned for less.

What comment are you going on about exactly?

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:09 - Aug 2 with 647 viewsChief

Or you could just address the question you were asked seeing as this is a discussion forum.

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:12 - Aug 2 with 642 viewsReslovenSwan1

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:09 - Aug 2 by Chief

Or you could just address the question you were asked seeing as this is a discussion forum.

You had this issue with Shingle remember? You always want the last word. I am not answering any of your questions nor any by your sidekicks.

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:20 - Aug 2 with 637 viewsChief

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:12 - Aug 2 by ReslovenSwan1

You had this issue with Shingle remember? You always want the last word. I am not answering any of your questions nor any by your sidekicks.

It's ok, if you don't want to reply or answer that's your choice, can't force you.feel free to sit it out.

Not sure what that does for your credibility mind.

Yes that was a bizarre viewpoint from that poster.

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:34 - Aug 2 with 627 viewsraynor94

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:20 - Aug 2 by Chief

It's ok, if you don't want to reply or answer that's your choice, can't force you.feel free to sit it out.

Not sure what that does for your credibility mind.

Yes that was a bizarre viewpoint from that poster.

You really are a pain in the arse on here, surely even you can see how you are ruining every thread on here.

It's you that does the goading on every thread, think of others on here who have to wade through the constant dross you keep posting.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:36 - Aug 2 with 625 viewsChief

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:34 - Aug 2 by raynor94

You really are a pain in the arse on here, surely even you can see how you are ruining every thread on here.

It's you that does the goading on every thread, think of others on here who have to wade through the constant dross you keep posting.

Well that's patently false and you know it.

The other poster constructs fantastical posts containing biased and warped viewpoints, which I then reply to. That's what a forum entails. And the stuff they write deserves to be scrutinized.

If they can't stand up to scrutiny I suggest they don't post.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 17:37]

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 21:24 - Aug 2 with 490 viewsBrynmill_Jack

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:36 - Aug 2 by Chief

Well that's patently false and you know it.

The other poster constructs fantastical posts containing biased and warped viewpoints, which I then reply to. That's what a forum entails. And the stuff they write deserves to be scrutinized.

If they can't stand up to scrutiny I suggest they don't post.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 17:37]

He’s got a point though. Just when Jack247 and Dr P have a break you two start!
Ignore him! Your life will improve no end and threads will stop being ruined/derailed.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 22:42 - Aug 2 with 420 viewsTreforys_Jack

And back on topic, if he does well here, someone bigger will come and pinch him from us, that's life. I wonder if he told MK Dons he'd never leave and he'd have to be forced out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024