Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 39904 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:14 - Aug 31 with 1748 viewsJJJack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:25 - Aug 30 by Catullus

What's the point of answering any of your questions, you'll just denigrate them as propaganda.

People like you are killing people. I hope you're pleased with yourself. You spread lies and say they are true while you say the truth is lies. You are dangerous, even if you are only doing it as a wind up which quite frankly, is obscene.

You should be ashamed of yourself but I doubt you have any shame, hiding away behind your keyboard, you epitomise the worst of the internet.

I've no truck in this debate but what a disgusting thing to say Catallus. People like you are really the problem. The vaccines are not and cannot be fully vetted as yet as anyone who is informed knows. 2023 would be the earliest date. This doesn't mean to suggest they are "unsafe" - more that they are untested in terms of long term results. On the matter of their unsafeness - the amount of young people dying/developing life changing illnesses is significant - certainly in comparison with the number of YPs dying/developing life changing illnesses from Co vid. You can see this by comparing on the CDC site. If anyone actually bothers to look at these things. Again - people should be allowed to make their own decisions but to simply chuck "anti-vaxxer" as a label at anyone who isn't sure they're doing the right thing is both facile and counter-productive. To suggest these vaccines are "safe" is to ignore the VAERS reports in each country. To suggest Pfizer are a reputable "safe" company is to ignore their 2009 world record fine of $2.3billion for promoting untested drugs. I could go on but one simple look at the case numbers in UK this time last year with no vaccinations versus this year's current numbers quite clearly shows a logical person that POTENTIALLY there is something wrong somewhere.....and as there are only a small % of people who are NOT yet jabbed.....how has this happened and why are significant numbers of fully vaccinated people still dying?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:53 - Sep 1 with 1663 viewsonehunglow

What's the point of answering any of your questions, you'll just denigrate them as propaganda.

People like you are killing people. I hope you're pleased with yourself. You spread lies and say they are true while you say the truth is lies. You are dangerous, even if you are only doing it as a wind up which quite frankly, is obscene.

You should be ashamed of yourself but I doubt you have any shame, hiding away behind your keyboard, you epitomise the worst of the internet.

The likes of Stump are sewer residents who really are causing death worldwide with this farago of lies.

Why would anyone risk a potential killer virus.

What is the alternative to covid .

How is it avoided ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:37 - Sep 1 with 1643 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:53 - Sep 1 by onehunglow

The likes of Stump are sewer residents who really are causing death worldwide with this farago of lies.

Why would anyone risk a potential killer virus.

What is the alternative to covid .

How is it avoided ?

You've got some front eh grandad,
Killer virus? Maybe to vulnerable/Old people yes (it was created in a lab by humans and was meant to do much more damage) ... As it turns out it is No different to the Influenza's , common colds of the world which all kill vulnerable and old people. Unfortunately that's life as we know it, it will never change.

For me you have a choice, get the jab if you want it (if it makes you feel safer) but know the risks ...it's called informed consent.
Me on the other hand i don't want it and NEVER will have it and neither will I be forced to take it without a life being taken.

if you still believe this shamozzle is all about health and the government protecting you from the nasty killer virus then there is really no hope for you.

If you want to avoid it, switch the news off...simple

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:45 - Sep 1 with 1641 viewsRonaldStump

You seriously need help. You've never proven anything I have said is a lie.
No wind up's just factual
You just keep believing the propaganda and see where you end up, On a social credit system where everything you say and do is controlled.
Have fun with that

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:02 - Sep 1 with 1644 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:14 - Aug 31 by JJJack

I've no truck in this debate but what a disgusting thing to say Catallus. People like you are really the problem. The vaccines are not and cannot be fully vetted as yet as anyone who is informed knows. 2023 would be the earliest date. This doesn't mean to suggest they are "unsafe" - more that they are untested in terms of long term results. On the matter of their unsafeness - the amount of young people dying/developing life changing illnesses is significant - certainly in comparison with the number of YPs dying/developing life changing illnesses from Co vid. You can see this by comparing on the CDC site. If anyone actually bothers to look at these things. Again - people should be allowed to make their own decisions but to simply chuck "anti-vaxxer" as a label at anyone who isn't sure they're doing the right thing is both facile and counter-productive. To suggest these vaccines are "safe" is to ignore the VAERS reports in each country. To suggest Pfizer are a reputable "safe" company is to ignore their 2009 world record fine of $2.3billion for promoting untested drugs. I could go on but one simple look at the case numbers in UK this time last year with no vaccinations versus this year's current numbers quite clearly shows a logical person that POTENTIALLY there is something wrong somewhere.....and as there are only a small % of people who are NOT yet jabbed.....how has this happened and why are significant numbers of fully vaccinated people still dying?

Top post. Whilst I disagree with many things you say, it is argued rationally and based in reality. Not really got time to reply fully at present, but will in due course.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:21 - Sep 1 with 1618 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:14 - Aug 31 by JJJack

You think people like me are the problem? I'm all for people being informed and having freedom of choice. Have you not noticed how often Stumpy has called other on here names because they disagree with his opinions?

Didn't Stumpy even say catching the virus was safer than getting vaccinated? Didn't he say the people getting vaccinated were the problem?

Maybe you need to rethink what really is disgusting.

Have the vaccine or not, it's peoples right to choose but it shouldn't be their right to spread lies and propaganda.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:30 - Sep 1 with 1584 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:21 - Sep 1 by Catullus

You think people like me are the problem? I'm all for people being informed and having freedom of choice. Have you not noticed how often Stumpy has called other on here names because they disagree with his opinions?

Didn't Stumpy even say catching the virus was safer than getting vaccinated? Didn't he say the people getting vaccinated were the problem?

Have the vaccine or not, it's peoples right to choose but it shouldn't be their right to spread lies and propaganda.

"but it shouldn't be their right to spread lies and propaganda. "

But it is OK for the proponents of the Vaccines to do exactly that?
if you don't think lies have been told you have not been paying attention.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:36 - Sep 1 with 1582 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:30 - Sep 1 by A_Fans_Dad

"but it shouldn't be their right to spread lies and propaganda. "

But it is OK for the proponents of the Vaccines to do exactly that?
if you don't think lies have been told you have not been paying attention.

I think only scientific evidence has been used by those in favour of vaccines.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:51 - Sep 1 with 1570 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:36 - Sep 1 by felixstowe_jack

I think only scientific evidence has been used by those in favour of vaccines.

Do you?
Well that is sad.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:38 - Sep 2 with 1504 viewsJJJack

It wasn't name-calling - that's irrelevant. You said "people like you are killing people". That's what is disgusting. The way the media & govt have whipped up frenzied hatred of others (just like with BLM and Brexit) has enabled people to make comments like yours. And it's a joke. What other contagious disease ever has been blamed on individuals and their behaviour?
The viral loads in unvaccinated people has been shown to be lower in at least one major study recently. So why would Stumpy be the one "killing people"? I genuinely don't get it. And as others have said "you don't die" if you have the vaccine (utter BS by the way - look at the PHE data to see this lie). So why would someone unvaccinated kill a vaccinated person??

Finally - on propaganda lies. I'm afraid that both sides are guilty of telling whoppers. Just because the majority believe the BS coming out of the media doesn't make it true...just look at Brexit for example...all the lies told.
At every juncture we have been lied to by SAGE, the Govt , the media etc. The only country in Western Europe that isn't staging mass protests regularly is the UK. Look at the rest of Europe and unsurprisingly they are kicking up against lockdowns, Vax passports etc. Every weekend. Why do you think the millions protesting are doing this? Are they all "morons"?
If you can show me one country that has demonstrably reduced deaths (not by estimating but by showing REAL data) since mass vax then I'll shut up. Just look at the data in UK, Israel, Iceland etc and look at the increased deaths year on year. I'd just like to know why this is? Can anyone explain this? Can anyone give a single reason to trust AZ or Pfizer as companies?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:42 - Sep 2 with 1499 viewsRonaldStump

You really are mentally ill. I haven't called anybody names on here for having a differing view . If you want to call someone out on name calling try Professor! that is all he does when he can't back his words up followed by you.
I've always said i'm NOT anti vax but pro choice. The clot shot is not a Vaccine in anybody's book.
For a large number of people getting the virus is much safer than taking the risk of the poison shot. Of course i'd exclude the vulnerable and elderly.
As pointed out the lies and propaganda are coming from you as you just repeat what the criminals in charge of the countries spew.
You and your ilk will be responsible for many more deaths than me.
Wind ya neck in eh

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:10 - Sep 2 with 1491 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:38 - Sep 2 by JJJack

It wasn't name-calling - that's irrelevant. You said "people like you are killing people". That's what is disgusting. The way the media & govt have whipped up frenzied hatred of others (just like with BLM and Brexit) has enabled people to make comments like yours. And it's a joke. What other contagious disease ever has been blamed on individuals and their behaviour?
The viral loads in unvaccinated people has been shown to be lower in at least one major study recently. So why would Stumpy be the one "killing people"? I genuinely don't get it. And as others have said "you don't die" if you have the vaccine (utter BS by the way - look at the PHE data to see this lie). So why would someone unvaccinated kill a vaccinated person??

Finally - on propaganda lies. I'm afraid that both sides are guilty of telling whoppers. Just because the majority believe the BS coming out of the media doesn't make it true...just look at Brexit for example...all the lies told.
At every juncture we have been lied to by SAGE, the Govt , the media etc. The only country in Western Europe that isn't staging mass protests regularly is the UK. Look at the rest of Europe and unsurprisingly they are kicking up against lockdowns, Vax passports etc. Every weekend. Why do you think the millions protesting are doing this? Are they all "morons"?
If you can show me one country that has demonstrably reduced deaths (not by estimating but by showing REAL data) since mass vax then I'll shut up. Just look at the data in UK, Israel, Iceland etc and look at the increased deaths year on year. I'd just like to know why this is? Can anyone explain this? Can anyone give a single reason to trust AZ or Pfizer as companies?

I'll make it simpler.
What is the alternative to a vaccine?
If/when another comes along ,would you trust it and if so why?

If other companies made it,would that make it better.

Right now,people are dying because they have not had a vax -no protection at all. This isnt a case of taking a supplement tablet .It is real.It's highly contagious .

Why should I be more at risk simply because others will not vax.

I'm having a flu jab this week. It's why I have never had flu in recent times.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:44 - Sep 2 with 1482 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:10 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

I'll make it simpler.

Right now,people are dying because they have not had a vax -no protection at all. This isnt a case of taking a supplement tablet .It is real.It's highly contagious .

I've asked you before and you refused to answer me

So i'll give it another go

Do you trust the government?
Do you trust Big Pharma?

In answer to your questions
I'll make it simpler.
Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine
No Big Pharma don't make money from healthy people

Depends what company, what their reputation is like and if they go through correct clinical trials

No it's not most people are dying from other diseases, covid just like influenza can kill people with weaker immune systems or comorbidities.

You're just as much at risk from vaccinated people, if you are living in that much fear stay at home.

I've had flu jab in the past and had worse flu than i did when not having it.

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:17 - Sep 4 with 1439 viewshowenjack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:55 - Aug 27 by felixstowe_jack

As an antivaxers you would believe anything you like without evidence.

Vaccinated people who catch the virus are far less likely to be hospitalised and die that unvaccinated people.

Over 50% of new case are now in the under 21s which make up a small % of the population.
Another 25% of new cases are in unvaccinated over 21s.

The antivaxers have now started to abuse Gareth Southgate after he encouraged people to be vaccinated. Just plain nasty abuse , no arguments offered as why you should not be vaccinated, as there is none.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-9956777/Boxing-De-La-Hoya-hosp

[Post edited 4 Sep 2021 23:20]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:26 - Sep 16 with 1318 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Chester joint manager catches covoid and nearly dies despite being a fit 39 year old.

He bitterly regrets that he was "too busy" to get vaccinated.

Surely every can spare half and to get to vaccination centre to get vaccinated and prevent hospitalisation and ending up in ICU.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:51 - Sep 17 with 1262 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Some 12,407 people were admitted to hospital in England up to 12th September.

Of these 6230 were under 50.
4517 were unvaccinated 73%
848 only had the first dose 14%
721 had both doses 12%

Given that 10% are unvaccinated, the unvaccinated are 87 times more likely to end up in hospital than the vaccinated.
They are also 73 times more likely to end up in hospital than people who have had a single dose.

Still the anti vaxers claim it is safer to catch coronavirus than to be vaccinated.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:48 - Sep 17 with 1236 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:51 - Sep 17 by felixstowe_jack

Some 12,407 people were admitted to hospital in England up to 12th September.

Of these 6230 were under 50.
4517 were unvaccinated 73%
848 only had the first dose 14%
721 had both doses 12%

Given that 10% are unvaccinated, the unvaccinated are 87 times more likely to end up in hospital than the vaccinated.
They are also 73 times more likely to end up in hospital than people who have had a single dose.

Still the anti vaxers claim it is safer to catch coronavirus than to be vaccinated.

And the over 50s data?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:26 - Sep 17 with 1223 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:48 - Sep 17 by A_Fans_Dad

And the over 50s data?

Good question. Thanks for asking.

It shows that 36% of those hospitalised with covid over the age of 50, come from a population of just of about 1.3 million not fully vaccinated people.

The remainder come from a population of 21 million (ish) fully vaccinated people.

When you consider that includes people in their 100's and already incredibly frail that is amazing.

It is crystal clera how fantaastic these vaccines are.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:29 - Sep 17 with 1222 viewsScotia

I've had my appointment for my booster, within 48 hrs of them being announced.

This vaccine roll out is seriously impressive.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:24 - Sep 17 with 1207 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:48 - Sep 17 by A_Fans_Dad

And the over 50s data?

Over 50s data as requested
6167 over 50s admitted to hospital
1786 unvaccinated 29%
435 one dose 7%
3173 fully vaccinated 3973 63%

The unvaccinated make up only 5% of the over 50s they are still 6 times as likely to be hospitalised than the fully vaccinated.
Given that many over 70s, over 80s and over 90s are likely to have serious underlying health conditions as well as immune system that are not as robust

Yet again conclusive prove that being vaccinated is safer than catching coronavirus.
The unvaccinated are the people primary catching and spreading the virus.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2021 16:29]

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:56 - Sep 17 with 1199 viewsDr_Winston

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:26 - Sep 16 by felixstowe_jack

Chester joint manager catches covoid and nearly dies despite being a fit 39 year old.

He bitterly regrets that he was "too busy" to get vaccinated.

Surely every can spare half and to get to vaccination centre to get vaccinated and prevent hospitalisation and ending up in ICU.

Yep. He clearly realises that he's been a bit of a prat and is making excuses for it now. "Busy". Yeah, right.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:57 - Sep 17 with 1165 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:38 - Sep 2 by JJJack

People who spread disinformation, misinformation and lies are responsible for people dying. There are many people who have believed the lies, not taken up the vaccination offer and died. So yes, people like Stumpy who spread these lies are responsible.

Look at it this way, if it turned out Stumpy was right and the vaccine is a bio weapon that will kill millions, people like me who have been pro vaccine will be responsible for our own demise and the demise of those who got vaxed because we fell for the 'government propaganda' and urged others to get vaxed.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:32 - Sep 17 with 1143 viewsGwyn737

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:24 - Sep 17 by felixstowe_jack

Over 50s data as requested
6167 over 50s admitted to hospital
1786 unvaccinated 29%
435 one dose 7%
3173 fully vaccinated 3973 63%

The unvaccinated make up only 5% of the over 50s they are still 6 times as likely to be hospitalised than the fully vaccinated.
Given that many over 70s, over 80s and over 90s are likely to have serious underlying health conditions as well as immune system that are not as robust

Yet again conclusive prove that being vaccinated is safer than catching coronavirus.
The unvaccinated are the people primary catching and spreading the virus.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2021 16:29]

Those stats are incredible.

A superb outcome 👍
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:49 - Sep 17 with 1130 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:32 - Sep 17 by Gwyn737

Those stats are incredible.

A superb outcome 👍

They are.

But there's no sign of the bloke who asked the question?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:58 - Sep 18 with 1071 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:29 - Sep 17 by Scotia

I've had my appointment for my booster, within 48 hrs of them being announced.

This vaccine roll out is seriously impressive.

Would that be the same Booster that has been rejected for use by under 65s by the FDA in the USA?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024