Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Joseh 15:29 - Aug 26 with 2587 viewsmagicdaps10

Looks like he is going out on loan.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kyle Joseh on 15:55 - Aug 26 with 1943 viewsjackrmee

That's both a surprise and a shame.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Kyle Joseh on 16:02 - Aug 26 with 1919 viewsChief

Cheltenham mooted

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Kyle Joseh on 16:05 - Aug 26 with 1910 viewsKeithHaynes

Very poor decision.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kyle Joseh on 16:09 - Aug 26 with 1896 viewsmax936

Kyle Joseh on 16:05 - Aug 26 by KeithHaynes

Very poor decision.

Yep, why bring him in and then send him out on loan, don't think he was a cheap buy either was he?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kyle Joseh on 16:15 - Aug 26 with 1876 viewsKeithHaynes

Kyle Joseh on 16:09 - Aug 26 by max936

Yep, why bring him in and then send him out on loan, don't think he was a cheap buy either was he?

Well over 550k, he’s superb back up and a game changer, pace and height.
If it’s just to get in a player Martin wants he better be good.

Kyle Joseh on 16:25 - Aug 26 with 1851 viewsmax936

Kyle Joseh on 16:15 - Aug 26 by KeithHaynes

Well over 550k, he’s superb back up and a game changer, pace and height.
If it’s just to get in a player Martin wants he better be good.

Kyle Joseh on 16:32 - Aug 26 with 1827 viewsonehunglow

Ridiculous.

Madness to buy a lad then loan him out like this

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kyle Joseh on 16:40 - Aug 26 with 1824 viewsjackrmee

Article says that they want him to get games playing in his proper position of striker, which he wont get here. Fair enough I suppose. Even though I think he's looked brilliant in that RWB role.
We could have some player on our hands if he can excel at both positions.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Joseh on 16:40 - Aug 26 with 1822 viewsBadlands

I can only imagine he's better than expected and nearer first choice but needs game time.
A good loan can bring a player on far quicker and better than bench sitting and under 23s.
e.g. Cabango and Cooper.
Same for Dan Williams
Both of whom looked really exciting on Tuesday evening.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kyle Joseh on 16:42 - Aug 26 with 1819 viewsjackrmee

RM explains a bit in this article, about why he's sending the boys out
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-transfer

Kyle Joseh on 16:55 - Aug 26 with 1791 viewsjasper_T

Kyle Joseh on 16:40 - Aug 26 by Badlands

I can only imagine he's better than expected and nearer first choice but needs game time.
A good loan can bring a player on far quicker and better than bench sitting and under 23s.
e.g. Cabango and Cooper.
Same for Dan Williams
Both of whom looked really exciting on Tuesday evening.

Joseph's already had senior EFL experience. Last season he played and impressed at a higher level than both Cooper and Cabango did on their preparatory loans. It's why we bought him, supposedly.
Kyle Joseh on 17:01 - Aug 26 with 1771 viewspencoedjack

Why not loan until Jan.
Kyle Joseh on 17:36 - Aug 26 with 1701 viewsKeithHaynes

Just had a call from an old gloucester echo contact. Joseph has signed for Cheltenham.

Kyle Joseh on 17:37 - Aug 26 with 1698 viewsjackrmee

Kyle Joseh on 16:55 - Aug 26 by jasper_T

Joseph's already had senior EFL experience. Last season he played and impressed at a higher level than both Cooper and Cabango did on their preparatory loans. It's why we bought him, supposedly.

Very true. Disappointed in this one, big time.
edit...RM must think he's behind Piroe, Lowe, New striker. Probably best to go out on loan in that case/
[Post edited 26 Aug 2021 17:39]

Kyle Joseh on 17:38 - Aug 26 with 1693 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea have around 12 players all of the same age in position all over the pitch as I have highlighted before. Playing them all and benching all the experienced players is way too risky. Garrick, Joseph, Williams, Ollie Cooper Josh Thomas perhaps are the ones chosen to get game time elsewhere. 5 players all with potential futures.

Cabango, Cooper B , Cullen, Piroe, Latibeaudiere are destined to get plenty of game time in the first team squad. 5 players.

Rushesha and Webb will probably dip in and out of the first team squad as required and feature in the u23. Rushesha is returning from long term injury. Webb is cover. Gould is running down his contract.

Cameron Evans seems to be living the dream in Ireland with a full season over there.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kyle Joseh on 17:43 - Aug 26 with 1680 viewsjackrmee

Kyle Joseh on 17:38 - Aug 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea have around 12 players all of the same age in position all over the pitch as I have highlighted before. Playing them all and benching all the experienced players is way too risky. Garrick, Joseph, Williams, Ollie Cooper Josh Thomas perhaps are the ones chosen to get game time elsewhere. 5 players all with potential futures.

Cabango, Cooper B , Cullen, Piroe, Latibeaudiere are destined to get plenty of game time in the first team squad. 5 players.

Rushesha and Webb will probably dip in and out of the first team squad as required and feature in the u23. Rushesha is returning from long term injury. Webb is cover. Gould is running down his contract.

Cameron Evans seems to be living the dream in Ireland with a full season over there.

I'd keep williams and Joseph, over Lati and Cullen tbh

Kyle Joseh on 18:29 - Aug 26 with 1600 viewsjasper_T

I didn't realise Cheltenham had been promoted so at least he's still playing League One football.
Kyle Joseh on 19:30 - Aug 26 with 1496 viewsguthrieintherain

Kyle Joseh on 16:32 - Aug 26 by onehunglow

Ridiculous.

Madness to buy a lad then loan him out like this

That's what happens when you have 2 managers in 1 close season.

Agree though crazy we can't afford to pay 650k for a player then send him out.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Kyle Joseh on 19:39 - Aug 26 with 1474 viewsraynor94

Kyle Joseh on 19:30 - Aug 26 by guthrieintherain

That's what happens when you have 2 managers in 1 close season.

Agree though crazy we can't afford to pay 650k for a player then send him out.

We can if his and others wages allow for a more experienced addition that Martin wants

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kyle Joseh on 20:07 - Aug 26 with 1414 viewsmax936

We've scouted him brought him here, he was happy to come and has shown promise and now hoofing him out on loan, what message does that send to other up and coming players that we may show interest in.
Who's to say that any player who comes in will cut the mustard.
Yet another silly and disappointing decision, IMO.

Kyle Joseh on 20:12 - Aug 26 with 1401 viewsonehunglow

Kyle Joseh on 20:07 - Aug 26 by max936

We've scouted him brought him here, he was happy to come and has shown promise and now hoofing him out on loan, what message does that send to other up and coming players that we may show interest in.
Who's to say that any player who comes in will cut the mustard.
Yet another silly and disappointing decision, IMO.

Amen.
We bring in a lad then effectively farm him out to whoever will have him.

Russuy must be really confident

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kyle Joseh on 20:27 - Aug 26 with 1375 viewsnyc_swans

I think it's good that RM is decisive. That's what you need. Kid had a nice game against L1 opponent, but RM sees him in training every day. And plus he's 19, so you figure he was bought with an eye towards the future anyway.
Kyle Joseh on 20:38 - Aug 26 with 1345 viewsmax936

Kyle Joseh on 20:27 - Aug 26 by nyc_swans

I think it's good that RM is decisive. That's what you need. Kid had a nice game against L1 opponent, but RM sees him in training every day. And plus he's 19, so you figure he was bought with an eye towards the future anyway.

Lets see how many games he gets, if he's a regular then you maybe right, if he spends most of his time there picking splinters out of his arse, then it would have been a pointless exercise, could have done that here, with the added value of him training with better players.

Kyle Joseh on 21:00 - Aug 26 with 1313 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I think it is a case of "not invented here".
Ie not on of his chosen ones.
To me it is disgraceful behaviour.
Kyle Joseh on 21:13 - Aug 26 with 1291 viewsDr_Winston

We sent McBurnie out on loan several times before he became a first team regular. Joseph is 19. A good season/half season playing regular football will aid his development a lot more than occasional sub appearances or cup games here.

A bit over dramatic from some.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024